FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magically Healing Columns
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Magically Healing Columns Reply with quote

OK. Years have passed since people noticed this problem, but I still haven't heard an explanation for Ghostplane. If the wings are already inside, why do we see no damage to the wall? The official answer is that the resolution is too poor. This gif sequence disproves that. This was taken from CNN America Remembers DVD. The final frame was enlarged slightly more than the rest of it.

Clearly there is 20 times more resolution than needed to see the large gaping dark hole. If the passage of the "airplane" cause the hole, why do we not see it in the second to the last frame?

I was just banned at Loose Change for posting this very same problem. No answers, just banning.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some of the damage in the last frame was caused by the explosion also, have you accounted for that on top of the plane entering?
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant !

And the answer they give to your question Ace, is ?

........ (still waiting) !

LOL
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well mr multiple personality - this is what the south tower impact zone should look like.

compare that with its appearance in Ace's low quality clip that has been compressed and magnified. despite what he says, the resolution is so poor that you can't even see the individual columns and windows. as you should know, the external facade of the world trade centre had a "ridged" appearance of aluminium clad steel columns with glass in between them (as in the photo above).

but in Ace's clip, the plane, the building and the impact zone have all been reduced to a flat grey tone, making it very difficult to discern between the three elements with so much of the detail and definition missing.

if the image doesn't even have enough resolution to show the columns and windows at all, I don't think you can credibly expect to see a clear picture of the impact hole forming.

(edited because misinformation agents of the evil jesuit order were preventing the image from displaying properly)

Last edited by gruts on Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which as gruts says, is about all that can be said about the video footage.

Poor source material that can only be speculated on and drooled over by the fact-free alternative universe heads of Indubroadadelphia and his like.

And oh how they like to do that, mindless dupes that they are.

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not only does the clip fail to prove anything, it also begs all kinds of questions which I've been waiting years for Ace and his buddies to answer, but so far there's just a deafening silence.

for example, if there was no plane impact, then the observed impact damage must have been created in some other way.

I have yet to see a single credible explanation of how the impact damage, fireballs etc could have been created by the perps in the absence of a plane - despite trying to get an explanation from the very vocal npt believers on this forum any number of times.

any ideas mr roadrunner?
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got there first gruts - the thing is, they're just going to ignore that and then say "see no one can answer!" I can imagine this is exactly what happened at the Loose Change forum: EVERYONE answered, and he ignored them all.

So maybe I'll make it harder by repeating the point:

Ace,
Why is it just the plane you are concerned about - why not campaign on the fact that on 9/11, whenever a camera was pointed at the WTC, the aluminium cladding, the glass windows and the stell beams all diseappeared to be replaced by a mottled, flat, grey entity?

Surley compared to a small object like a plane the morphing of the whole WTC into something unrecognisable is the bigger story?

It’s simple, Ace, really it is -

* If you look at a crisp photo of the ST just before impact with the plane in view - you will note that one half of the plane (incorporating all parts which appear to fade or vanish when passing the building front) and the building face of the ST are exactly the same tone.

* This tone is actually a dark shadow as the sun is so bright

* The hole in the building would be a similar tone

* As the video is compressed and reduced in detail, all three elements are represented by the same flat grey tone -

Hence -

No (or faded) wing and other parts of the plane in shadow.

No hole

No ridges in the WTC

But you guys never seem to mention the "no ridges" but - what have you got against NoRidgeTheory (NRT) you Ridge Hugger?

Peace and Truth
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The left wing is see through! I have Paused this same clip on my DVD player and I could see the lines in the building through the left wing.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Magically Healing Columns Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:
OK. Years have passed since people noticed this problem, but I still haven't heard an explanation for Ghostplane. If the wings are already inside, why do we see no damage to the wall? The official answer is that the resolution is too poor. This gif sequence disproves that. This was taken from CNN America Remembers DVD. The final frame was enlarged slightly more than the rest of it.

Clearly there is 20 times more resolution than needed to see the large gaping dark hole. If the passage of the "airplane" cause the hole, why do we not see it in the second to the last frame?

I was just banned at Loose Change for posting this very same problem. No answers, just banning.

Is the above TV fakery then? Laughing

Notice that part of the tail has disappeared before it hit the building!

OK, it could be something to do with video compression. I may not fully understand all the technicalities about video compression but will try to explain. Unlike mjpeg (motion jpeg) which is like taking lots of individual (jpeg) pictures and putting them in sequence, with mpeg compression the pictures in each frame may not be the same as they would be, if we took separate pictures for each frame.

The individual frames in mpeg (and most compression systems) are made of the difference from other frames and then there is something called ‘motion search’ which decides how differences occur. If something is moving very fast the update may not be effective enough to give an accurate picture on individual frames. Normally these errors are difficult to notice because they happen so quickly but if we slow a movie down we can sometimes see the errors on individual frames.

Last edited by truthseeker john on Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Magically Healing Columns Reply with quote

tj

The shade of the tail logo is virtually the same as that of the building - they effectively cancel each other out making a portion of the tail appear to vanish.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Magically Healing Columns Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
tj

The shade of the tail logo is virtually the same as that of the building - they effectively cancel each other out making a portion of the tail appear to vanish.
So what are you saying exactly? That the tip of the tail is in reality such a different shade?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Magically Healing Columns Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
tj

So what are you saying exactly? That the tip of the tail is in reality such a different shade?

We are not looking at 'reality', we are looking at a highly compressed poor quality facsimile of reality. This combined with areas of the aircraft being in sunlight and some in shadow equate to much of the image appearing to merge together. Equally accept that, there are no large areas of contrastingly bold primary colours to aid separation.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, the copy of Ghostplane is from the CNN DVD. It is compressed for DVD, but that is not "heavily" compressed at all. Nothing compared to for example YouTube.

But this is beside the point.

The point is that the picture of the gaping dark hole was taken from the same video sequence, and had to be enlarged slightly more than the rest of it. Therefore it was originally of slightly worse resolution than the plane.

If the resolution is too poor and compression too heavy to see the hole after the wings have gone in, then why do we see the hole in the last frame?

Here's another problem.

The bottom of that airplane is supposed to be blue. It's in full sunlight. Compression does not turn blue into gray, the colors on that DVD are fine. Look at the sky blue. It is fine.

I challenge anyone to demonstrate how the color of this video could have been lost. You could compress a blue airplane way, way more than this, and it will still be blue.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:
First, the copy of Ghostplane is from the CNN DVD. It is compressed for DVD, but that is not "heavily" compressed at all. Nothing compared to for example YouTube.

The point is that the picture of the gaping dark hole was taken from the same video sequence, and had to be enlarged slightly more than the rest of it. Therefore it was originally of slightly worse resolution than the plane.

If the resolution is too poor and compression too heavy to see the hole after the wings have gone in, then why do we see the hole in the last frame?

Here's another problem.

The bottom of that airplane is supposed to be blue. It's in full sunlight. Compression does not turn blue into gray, the colors on that DVD are fine. Look at the sky blue. It is fine.

I challenge anyone to demonstrate how the color of this video could have been lost. You could compress a blue airplane way, way more than this, and it will still be blue.

1) the problems occur with motion, as I explained
2) send me a video clip and I can recompress it and make it any colour you like, or lack of colour.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:

Can you elaborate what would meet your requirements? What kind of demonstration, would it involve renting a hall and a projector?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:

That sequence is from a consumer video camera, and compared to the optical film you try to compare it to, it is heavily compressed by a factor of approx 200 at least by file size alone.

Ace Baker wrote:

Erm let me see... the dynamic range limitations of the CCD is less apparent in that last frame perhaps?

Ace Baker wrote:
Here's another problem.

And as TJ says, the sky isn't moving but the plane is.
Your over generalised assertion assumes that all the addition and subtraction would only take place within that one blue pixel area when it would also include the surrounding pixels in a moving image.

Y'know Arse, I can quite see why Salter doesn't have the patience for dealing with pretend video technicians, especially those with an agenda never mind the conceit. I really can.
Can you?

It's them or us.
Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would challenge anyone to create a control case for color loss then.

1. Record on DV format a moving object which is blue against a gray background, at least 50 pixels by 10 pixels.
2. Make sure the blue object is in sunlight.
3. Make sure the apparent motion of the blue object is slow enough so from frame to frame, the blue object overlaps itself by at least 80%.
4. Make sure to also record some blue sky and some green trees or bushes.
5. Compress the video with MPEG-2, keeping size at 720 x 480, as in DVD production. Do not deinterlace.
6. Import the MPEG-2 into a graphics program. Use line doubling on deinterlace, do not allow any frame blending.
7. Demonstrate that moving blue object is now gray, while the blue sky and green trees have retained their original color.

Good luck.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Ace Baker wrote:

That sequence is from a consumer video camera, and compared to the optical film you try to compare it to, it is heavily compressed by a factor of approx 200 at least by file size alone.

you mean that if I transfer some low quality video to dvd it doesn't magically turn it into dvd quality? Shocked

if I remember correctly, the original video was taken from a ferry at the southern tip of manhattan using a camcorder.

what level of detail would you expect a camcorder to be able to resolve from that distance? somehow I doubt if you'd be able to clearly distinguish the columns and separating windows of the wtc from there, let alone get a crystal clear image of the plane moving at 500mph.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:

Because after the plane hit the building, the hole was made somewhat larger by the resulting explosion whilst retaining the same basic shape.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Ace Baker wrote:

Because after the plane hit the building, the hole was made somewhat larger by the resulting explosion whilst retaining the same basic shape.

Yes that's right: Plane hits building = "pushy in"

Fuel explodes inside building = "pushy out"

Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Ace Baker wrote:

Now were back to jet fuel melts steel. I thought we put that one to rest a long time ago.

There is no evidence for what you claim, because there is no video of the hole forming. Curiously, all video recording stopped during the fireball, and resumed again when the hole was formed.

A kerosene explosion could not possibly sever steel box columns, you have to be kidding.
Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another problem with the "killer kerosene" theory is that the kerosene explosion is orange, turning to black smoke.

What we observe are white explosions that look far more like the disintegrating steel observed later during the demolitions. These white explosions define the plane shaped hole.

The orange kerosene-type explosion comes from the middle of the building, it comes much later in time.

A kerosene explosion could not cut steel box columns even if it were in direct contact with it, and here the explosion takes place some distance away.

Kerosene did it. Ha.
Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camcorders record DV at 720 x 480, uncompressed.

According to NIST, the shot was taken from Battery Park, not from a ferry boat. Micheal Hezarkhani is playing no-talkie.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:
Camcorders record DV at 720 x 480, uncompressed.

According to NIST, the shot was taken from Battery Park, not from a ferry boat.

Hey ho. 720x480 is a total resolution of 345,600 pixels per frame.

What you are trying to do is treat it as optical film which a 35mm cam will resolve at 8 million at average quality to 15 million pixel equivalent for finegrain per frame.

Digital video is by definition compressed and saved as an m2v mpeg file.
Even in RAW format the image will be compressed in comparison to optical film, though no portable CPU on earth is going to handle RAW data at those framerates.

And am I right in understanding you're the ...er... 'technical brains' of the scam?

Ace Baker wrote:
Micheal Hezarkhani is playing no-talkie.

Maybe he already heard about your fine treatment of Ellen Mariani.

It's them or us.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
Ace Baker wrote:

Now were back to jet fuel melts steel. I thought we put that one to rest a long time ago.

There is no evidence for what you claim, because there is no video of the hole forming. Curiously, all video recording stopped during the fireball, and resumed again when the hole was formed.

A kerosene explosion could not possibly sever steel box columns, you have to be kidding.

Jet fuel melts steel? I never typed or implied that.

The force of the explosion would remove all non-steel debris around the general area of the entry 'wound'. No evidence for this? I supplied a still of the explosion actually happening.

Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said anything about film, or Ellen anybody.

Perhaps someone can respond to the challenge, or admit I'm right.

The force of a kerosene explosion cannot possibly come anywhere near cutting steel. You have provided no evidence that the kerosene explosion had any effect on the wall of WTC2. None.

Are you suggesting that the airplane cut through all the steel, but that the steel was still sitting in place, only to be then blown outwards by the blast of the kerosene explosion? Is there any evidence for this, like for instance the box columns lying on the concrete at the foot of the tower?

Or what?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:

The first point you obviously didn't want to comprehend, and the second might account for why anybody would want to avoid your little "research" group

Ace Baker wrote:

Admit you're right? You still think lo-res digital images from a lo-end camera are uncompressed! How more wrong can you be?

Ace Baker wrote:
The force of a kerosene explosion cannot possibly come anywhere near cutting steel. You have provided no evidence that the kerosene explosion had any effect on the wall of WTC2. None.
Are you suggesting that the airplane cut through all the steel, but that the steel was still sitting in place, only to be then blown outwards by the blast of the kerosene explosion? Is there any evidence for this, like for instance the box columns lying on the concrete at the foot of the tower?

Or what?

'Blown outwards' of course presupposes a lot of things that you are no position to do.

As hi-res photos show there was very little cutting.
What there was a lot of was knocking sections of the facade through.
The explosions didn't have to 'cut' anything - and probably couldn't have with the column and free space configuration.
But they certainly could shift it.

It's them or us.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:

Or what?

the plane did'nt 'cut' through steel.

it pushed inward steel sections that were designed to take vertical load NOT a hortizontial load.

the outside of the towers were not made up of continous steel beams, they were made up of sections of steel bolted and welded together.

the plane impact had enough force to dislodge and push inward these steel sections on the area which took the full force of the impact.

if your working from the presumtion the plane cut through the steel then nobody can help you, espeically when your approaching the whole thing based on a presumtion rather than logic.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, anything left intact around the hole that had'nt quite fell away was then compromised ferther by the ensueing fireball pushing outward for example: cladding etc etc.

thus makeing the hole appear slighty bigger than when the plane entered.
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Magically Healing Columns Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:

Great gif Ace. Love how the wall mends, the left horizontal stabilizer disappears, no crumpling of the plane, the wings act like Samurai swords, and "dust" shoots BACK after the engines seen penetrating in.

And I'm "shocked" to hear LC would do such a thing. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: