FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greg Jenkins vs. Judy Wood
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whoop45
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Greg Jenkins vs. Judy Wood Reply with quote

Let's pretend for a minute or so that the 9/11 false flag farce never happened.For sake of illustration, let us just pretend we never heard all of those physics defying, thermo conductivity defying, aerodynamics defying, Bureau of Transportation Data Base defying nonsense lies we've been fed about what the machine wants us to think happened on 9-11-2001.

Imagine for a minute that we have a 1368 foot tall 110 story, 207'x207' square super sky-scraper with 100 windows on each floor (25 per each of the four sides). Envision if you will that each window can be opened .From the 110th floor to the very bottom there are 4x25x110=11,000 windows, and in each of these 11,000 windows there is a man holding a 50 pound bag containing 1/3 sand,1/3 concrete , and 1/3 talcum powder ; and all 11,000 sacks are open and ready to dump .

The 100 men on the 110th floor simultaneously dump their respective bags out their respective windows. One tenth of a second later the 100 men on the 109th floor do the same. Those 100 men on the 108th floor follow suit 1/10th of a second after the 109th, and so with all the remaining floors; 100 bags per floor dumped out windows at a rate of ten floors per second --the entire building in 11 seconds more or less .Now follow me here, and be honest with yourselves. Forget for a moment all the 9/11 lies you've been told and go back to what you knew on and before 9-10-2001. What would it look like? Now be honest with yourself.

Judy Wood is absolutely correct. There would be a pronounced haze in the air on all sides of the building all the way from the 110th floor to the bottom most floor. And, don't say it wouldn't be. This haze would linger briefly and then drift with the wind. For a few moments there would be a quickly dispersing drifting 1360 foot tall vertical cloud consisting of the lighter particulate remains of the original sand,concrete,talcum powder haze. This is what it would have looked like if the pulverized WTC debris had gone down. This is not!!! what we see in the photos and videos of the pulverization of 85% of the WTC towers on 9-11-2001. This among other things proves that the pulverized portion of the debris was going up rather that down. Only short pieces of steel went down. Everyone reading this that is honest with themselves - a virtuousness that has disappeared in a lot of individuals post 9/11- will admit to this. We don't see that top to bottom haze .We see blue sky visible without obstruction on all sides. No haze. A clear view of the blue sky on all sides. Be honest with yourselves. If the pulverized debris had been going down we would have witnessed the haze described above. We didn't. Only short pieces of steel went down. Judy Wood is right and Dr. Gregory Jenkins is wrong.

Wood tried to explain that whilst what she called -for lack of a better term - the snowball was descending, the pulverized debris was going up. What might have appeared to be smoke was going straight up .This smoke" was the pulverized debris. It wasn't smoke smoke so to speak. Some of this pulverized debris went up into the upper atmosphere. Some was found in such far away places as Cape Cod and Michigan. Dr. Greg Jenkins pretended that he didn't understand what Dr. Wood was saying when she tried to remind him that the fire was on the 78th to the 86th floor. This "smoke" wasn't from the fire. The fire was gone. Only the bottom most 6 to 8 floors which included the 2 1/2 story lobby and the cavernous indoor gardens can in any way be said to have collapsed.

Dr. Judy Wood is categorically and unequivocally correct in stating that the pulverized 85% went up rather than down. Again, only short pieces of steel went down. Where were all the desks, the file cabinets, the computers, all those mainframes, the telephones, the 12,000 miles of electrical cable, the carpets, the room dividers, the stairwells, the elevators, the escalators, the walls that separated the offices and lined the hallways (including all the vertical aluminum 2x4s in those walls for crying out loud!!!), (There was a shopping concourse in one of those towers !!!) ,the toilets, the electrical boxes, the refrigerators, heating and air conditioning units (big ones), the vending machines, the trash receptacles, the ceiling tiles, the duct work, the plumbing pipes, the chairs? Those towers were veritable vertical villages .What's up with you people, hasn't anybody seen any photos of the interior office areas in the WTC? If there had been a collapse or a pancake all of this would have been found crushed between the collapsed floors.

If there had been a collapse there would have been crushed desks, crushed interior walls, crushed file cabinets, crushed human bodies, and you name it. Only 159 bodies, nowhere close to any 2948, were even ever identified. There would have been a stack of floors (900 mm+2.04m+10cm+the thickness of crushed items mentioned above) x 110 = let's put it this way; a whole great big lot more than we saw that day.

We all need to face the inescapable which is that direct energy weaponry manifestly was used to pulverize pretty much the topmost 85% of the WTC towers. All need to abandon collapse/pancake rigmarole .We certainly need to abandon John Judge's asinine shear pin theory .We need to reject and abandon all lame brained claims of pancakes caused be jet fuel from planes that never took off (N334AA) or took-off but landed in Cleveland or Detroit or Cincinnati (N612UA) .And, be ever mindful that while planehuggers drone, facts support TV Fakery.

the interview complete with copious smirks and rolling of eyes from Jenkins :

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-558096240694803017
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The smoke going up was from the other Tower.

Look at any video.

It's all going down.

This is only a slight variation of your black is really white argument isn't it?

It's them or us.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry whoop, i don't buy it. not your fault, but i have had issues and questions regarding a lot of what is said by j.wood, but the questions are always ignored and to this day.

ive even tried asking AJ questions, but your frowned upon as a shill or perp and reminded you don't have a scientific degree therefore to thick to understand.

so its all pointless for me, unless someone can put themselves forward to answer questions or explain certain details it will always be the same.

good luck with your research though and if you do know anyone willing enough to actually answer question etc and actually debate the evidence without avoiding things (please let me know on this thread).

i'll be reading it and keeping tabs on it.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this version of the jenkins interview has a full transcript and additional info.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/8110

wood's attempt to claim that dust from the collapse (rather than smoke rising from the burning north tower) is going up not down is entirely unconvincing (as is pretty much everything else she attempts to say during the interview)....

is she really the same person as CB_Brooklyn?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
this version of the jenkins interview has a full transcript and additional info.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/8110

wood's attempt to claim that dust from the collapse (rather than smoke rising from the burning north tower) is going up not down is entirely unconvincing (as is pretty much everything else she attempts to say during the interview)....

is she really the same person as CB_Brooklyn?

It would'nt suprise me

Where did you hear that?

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try reading this thread on killtown's forum if you've got the stomach for it....

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=1680

it's like a killtowning battlefield! Smile
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol!

scroll down to the first image.

please tell me if it is:

a) a computer graphic

b) a model set with smoke added in the background(maybe by other means)

c) real life

take note of trees and windows.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
lol!

scroll down to the first image.

please tell me if it is:

a) a computer graphic

b) a model set with smoke added in the background(maybe by other means)

c) real life

take note of trees and windows.

ROFL

I like the way she describes the 'simulation' as featuring 'a building in the background turning to dust like the twin towers' that appears to have a tank inside it.
She has an active imagination, I'll give her that, but quite clearly hasn't played many computer games.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
try reading this thread on killtown's forum if you've got the stomach for it....

it's like a killtowning battlefield! Smile

Which goes to show its only by focusing on everyone else "out there" that the "researchers" manage to hold together at all. Interesting faultlines

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i know is it dos'nt look like real life and could be a mixture of a and b.

i was'nt sure between a and b so i asked someone here for their opinon before pointing it out and they said they thought it look like a doll house setting after me asking the question "what type of setting is this picture" ensuring i shrunk the window to fit around the photo so they did'nt know what it was about.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
all i know is it dos'nt look like real life and could be a mixture of a and b.

i was'nt sure between a and b so i asked someone here for their opinon before pointing it out and they said they thought it look like a doll house setting after me asking the question "what type of setting is this picture" ensuring i shrunk the window to fit around the photo so they did'nt know what it was about.

Quote:
Dr Wood has also discovered that the "Capabilities - National Defense and Aerospace" section of ARA's website contains an image depicting a simulation with the following characteristics:

It's one of those computer generated set-ups they use for wargaming or whatever. Just like a pc game. ARA - whose website she lifted it off - design such programs:
http://www.ara.com/capabilities/c_modeling_simulation_defense.htm
Pic shown on previous page:
http://www.ara.com/capabilities/defense.htm
She's read all kind of nonsense into a promo image in the bizarre belief a top secret simulation of 911 DEW chicanery is being used for advertising purposes.
Go figure.

Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoop 45,

Brilliant post. Yes, Dr Judy Wood and her growing number of honest colleagues (all of them pointing to irrefutable facts supportive of energy weapon destruction) are right. So along comes the superkid 'Dr Greg Jenkins' who, at various times in this interview is reduced speechless. This despite the fact that the interview is plainly set up to portray Wood in the worst possible light.

He first spends time talking about issues which have no real relevance to 9/11, argues about this and that. Tries to pin one of the most qualified people in the world on these very issues down to the precise kind of energy weapon used on that day (which she has repeatedly, and correctly, said remains at this time unknown) and then he finally gets to the subject of 9/11. It's at this point that Wood, presenting plain, documentary evidence from the crime scene begins to show that Jenkins is totally out of his depth. It's almost comical. In at least three places he is just lost for words. Asked to account for what is actually evidence from the crime scene he rolls his eyes and moves quickly on as if nothing has happened. So, 'where's the rest of the tower, Mr Jenkins'. What a jerk !

Gee, if there had been a break for sponsors it would have been a riot.

Well done !

Who but the mentally unstable cannot understand these towers were reduced to dust before they even fell to ground ?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice find dogmilk, ive been dumbfounded for the past 10 minutes trying to figure out why someone would pass of a model/graphic as evidence.

although it would of paid a little if i read the original thread properly

Quote:
depicting a simulation
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roadrunner wrote:
So along comes the superkid 'Dr Greg Jenkins' who, at various times in this interview is reduced speechless

True. And its fair to say, we DO understand why

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
nice find dogmilk, ive been dumbfounded for the past 10 minutes trying to figure out why someone would pass of a model/graphic as evidence.

although it would of paid a little if i read the original thread properly

Quote:
depicting a simulation

I did a double take over the simulation bit too. Mainly because the image is wholly irrelevant to her argument.
Trying to think your way into Judy Wood's headspace is a strange and disturbing exercise. 10 minutes is probably too long in one go.

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
roadrunner wrote:
So along comes the superkid 'Dr Greg Jenkins' who, at various times in this interview is reduced speechless

True. And its fair to say, we DO understand why

what makes him speechless is seeing a fellow scientist making a complete idiot of herself because she can't even explain what she is talking about coherently let alone provide any evidence for it. watching her squirm made me feel embarassed on her behalf....
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To ignore that the destruction of this tower involved most of it being turned in to dust even before destruction of its lowest floors is to choose to remain wilfully ignorant. This forum cannot claim to be a truth forum unless/until it instills in its members the need to accept hard evidence. More than 2/3rds of this huge building is missing/unaccounted for as we clearly see in the evidence. Accept such facts. They will not change. There is no accounting for this missing mass at Ground Zero. Nor have critics given one. Ever. And this missing mass of this 2/3rds of the tower has definitely not fallen to Ground Zero before its own lower floors are destroyed- as is repeatedly and indisputably shown. A child can understand such a fact. To such a fact there has been and is no contrary evidence. Nor will there ever be. So let's stop being silly. Judy Wood has presented evidence and it's for us to accept it. From these facts (and from a mass of other facts collected by Wood and others from the crime scene) we can begin to consider how the destruction actually (rather than fictionally) occurred. But if we cannot deal with evidence fairly we exclude ourselves, by choice, from reality.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sigh) nice to see you mr multiple personality. so you finally managed to chew through the straps again eh?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
To ignore that the destruction of this tower involved most of it being turned in to dust even before destruction of its lowest floors is to choose to remain wilfully ignorant. This forum cannot claim to be a truth forum unless/until it instills in its members the need to accept hard evidence. More than 2/3rds of this huge building is missing/unaccounted for as we clearly see in the evidence. Accept such facts. They will not change. There is no accounting for this missing mass at Ground Zero. Nor have critics given one. Ever. And this missing mass of this 2/3rds of the tower has definitely not fallen to Ground Zero before its own lower floors are destroyed- as is repeatedly and indisputably shown. A child can understand such a fact. To such a fact there has been and is no contrary evidence. Nor will there ever be. So let's stop being silly. Judy Wood has presented evidence and it's for us to accept it. From these facts (and from a mass of other facts collected by Wood and others from the crime scene) we can begin to consider how the destruction actually (rather than fictionally) occurred. But if we cannot deal with evidence fairly we exclude ourselves, by choice, from reality.

Wood visited the crime scene?
When did that ever happen?

I though hers was the only two dimensional "investigation" in history.

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek,

I've given up trying to change the atittudes of people who are not interested in accepting plain evidence - whose only tactic is diversionary. The few visitors here open to study 9/11 will be interested to know that the evidence presented by Wood and many others for these towers being destroyed by energy weapons comes from the area of the WTC 9/11/2001 and from the crime scene in the days that followed. This is indisputable. It consists of all sorts of evidence, video, stills etc. which are well known. Anyone can see it on Dr Wood's site and on many others. The towers were turned in to dust before the lowest floors were destroyed. More than 2/3rd of the tower was turned in to dust before the lower floors were destroyed. A fact not able to be challenged. The cause of such destruction is under active examination by genuine researchers. And is simply ridiculed by time wasters.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey mr multiple personality - fred has invented a conspiracy theory about you and ace baker....

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=1996

how does that make you feel?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Chek,

I've given up trying to change the atittudes of people who are not interested in accepting plain evidence - whose only tactic is diversionary. The few visitors here open to study 9/11 will be interested to know that the evidence presented by Wood and many others for these towers being destroyed by energy weapons comes from the area of the WTC 9/11/2001 and from the crime scene in the days that followed. This is indisputable. It consists of all sorts of evidence, video, stills etc. which are well known. Anyone can see it on Dr Wood's site and on many others. The towers were turned in to dust before the lowest floors were destroyed. More than 2/3rd of the tower was turned in to dust before the lower floors were destroyed. A fact not able to be challenged. The cause of such destruction is under active examination by genuine researchers. And is simply ridiculed by time wasters.

It's a constant wonder how willing you are to believe whatever someone tells you and consequently award yourself the observation skills of a comatose sloth.

Judy Wood's infantile 'snowball' quite clearly displays several thousand tons of non 'dustified' debris, with an equal likelihood of much more concealed inside the destruction cloud.

You do seem love making your easily dismissable claims don't you?

It's them or us.
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: hello there Reply with quote

whoop45,

nice to see a rational and considered post. Big relief.

cheers

Al..
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: hello there Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
whoop45,

nice to see a rational and considered post. Big relief.

cheers

Al..

You never do tire of being a cheering onlooker for plain wrong derangement do you?.

One day it could be you up there, eh Al?

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote of the Year -

Judy Wood's infantile 'snowball' quite clearly displays several thousand tons of non 'dustified' debris, with an equal likelihood of much more concealed inside the destruction cloud.

('Chek' - Nineeleven.co.uk forum 9th November 2007).

Well, I guess that leaves only about another 400,000 tons of building still to account for, right ? Or, to be more accurate, around 80 floors of one of the largest buildings in the world. This times two. Em, how about a rough total of, say, 700,000 tons of matter - just as a compromise. Right ?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
Quote of the Year -

('Chek' - Nineeleven.co.uk forum 9th November 2007).

Well, I guess that leaves only about another 400,000 tons of building still to account for, right ? Or, to be more accurate, around 80 floors of one of the largest buildings in the world. This times two.

Duh - yes, which accounts for the part where I'm like this, right?: "with an equal likelihood of much more concealed inside the destruction cloud", for sure.

I see your short break hasn't improved your ability to comprehend whole sentences at all.

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a small problem. The dust cloud you refer to (which is itself more dust than matter) is less than 20% of the total tower height. Suggests you have some accounting still to do, yes ? If the cloud was solid matter you'd still be looking silly. It ain't. How silly are you ?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
There's a small problem. The dust cloud you refer to (which is itself more dust than matter) is less than 20% of the total tower height. Suggests you have some accounting still to do, yes ? If the cloud was solid matter you'd still be looking silly. It ain't. How silly are you ?

Not as silly - no wait, scrub that; let's instead say - as horsebrayingly stupid as someone under the impression that the Towers were by volume 'solid matter' rather than air.

By the by - I notice your HQ has a new section - 'purgatory'.
Is this a subtle indication it's been infiltrated by the jesuits?

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Chek believes the 'snowball' in the picture of the tower shown by Judy Wood contains within itself the mass of virtually 80 floors of a giant skyscraper, these about to hit Ground Zero ? (The top 80 floors of the tower, right ?). Even though the 'snowball' is not even 1/3rd the height of the entire tower ? And that it contains within itself around 400,000 tons in weight of matter ?

Now, I don't mind playing games Chek but it seems to me you're made to look rather silly here. If this 'snowball' is what you say it must surely be at least 3 times more solid per cubic metre than when the building was still standing. Right ? But still nothing has fallen beyond it to Ground Zero !!

It gets worse - how do you explain that this vast mass of debris has collected together and compacted itself in to triple its normal density(consisting of the top floors down to the lower levels) before any major debris falls below the lowest floors ?

I guess I just won't be calling you on questions of engineering, logic or common sense.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
So Chek believes the 'snowball' in the picture of the tower shown by Judy Wood contains within itself the mass of virtually 80 floors of a giant skyscraper, these about to hit Ground Zero ? (The top 80 floors of the tower, right ?). Even though the 'snowball' is not even 1/3rd the height of the entire tower ? And that it contains within itself around 400,000 tons in weight of matter ?

Now, I don't mind playing games Chek but it seems to me you're made to look rather silly here. If this 'snowball' is what you say it must surely be at least 3 times more solid per cubic metre than when the building was still standing. Right ? But still nothing has fallen beyond it to Ground Zero !!

It gets worse - how do you explain that this vast mass of debris has collected together and compacted itself in to triple its normal density(consisting of the top floors down to the lower levels) before any major debris falls below the lowest floors ?

I guess I just won't be calling you on questions of engineering, logic or common sense.

You would be my last port of call too, believe me.

Do you just make it up your 'figures' or what?

Check out the width of the cloud compared to the width of the building, then recall that the floors are 4 inches thick with 12ft between floors, and it doesn't seem quite so unlikely.

To a normal person that is - I've yet to understand the wiring diagram for the way your reality-denying brain works. The only thing around here suffering from triple density is you.

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: