FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What happened to Flight 93's tail section?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: What happened to Flight 93's tail section? Reply with quote

It supposedly left an imprint of its vertical stabilizer in the "soft soil," so what happened to it after that?

http://killtown.911review.org/flight93/crater.html

pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It broke apart. Please, its been six years, try to come up with something useful.
"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.

Last edited by pepik on Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Broke apart"? Shocked

OK, what caused it to do that and where are the "broken up" pieces?

pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Broke apart"?
You are shocked than a plane breaks up when it hits the ground? I'm sorry, that's ridiculous.

Next you'll be telling me you think that thinks AIDS is a government conspiracy too.

"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
"Broke apart"? Shocked

OK, what caused it to do that and where are the "broken up" pieces?

I have never quite understood why the Boeings in New York were 'flimsy', yet the Shanksville one exhibited super-strong characteristics?

Only the leading edges would have hit 'soft' earth, inertia would mean all the structures behind/following would need to dissipate their forward momentum somehow. It (supposedly) still hit the ground vertically at hundreds of miles an hour, so to ask 'what caused it to break apart?', is a very bizarre question.

How big would the missing pieces be? Was there any form of explosion? All guess work and nothing to base any definitive views or trips to the high ground over.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: