FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Updated*David Adair Interview - Scientist Touched Living UFO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:25 am    Post subject: Updated*David Adair Interview - Scientist Touched Living UFO Reply with quote

David Adair Interview - Rocket Scientist Claims He Touched Living UFO at Area 51
This guy is off the hook! Designed rocket engines and identified the nerve system of an Living engine! Cool

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=148004506625128048&total=49&st art=30&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=6

See for yourself and judge, is real or is he deluded?

Sr. Rosalee Bertell, 1st nun I ever had respect for!
What a mind!
She is absolutely off the hook, WOW!
She backs up my claim that global warming is engineered.
She is a PHD in Biometrics and you have to have a great mind to do that!
She is also an epidemiologist and I am sure many of you have heard of her before, 1st time I heard what she has to say.

Here is the movies' posters notes. Tells it all.
U.S tactics to USE OUR EARTHS atmosphere for yet again more killing! Ozone layer caused by us and our underarm deodorant???? Yea right!!! ... all ยป More like the tons of Nuclear Weapons the U.S fired into the Van Allen Belts within 6 mths of discovering them!!!!! I guess because they knew man couldn't pass through them to get to the moon!!!!! This is a great seminar, it includes weather control, HAARPS, and all the nasty stuff the governments are doing to our planet! For more info. and videos on what's really going on in our world today, VISIT www.dark-truth.org Everything from 9/11 7/7 conspiracy, paranormal, ufo, MK-Ultra, mind control, a truly MIND OPENING

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9062737295949774810&q=UFOs+dur ation%3Along&total=34&start=10&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=7

Tim Winckler for Zeitgeist

Last edited by Tim for Zeitgeist on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: David Adair Interview - Rocket Scientist Touched Living Reply with quote

One response to Adair's claims, which I thought was worth repeating...

Quote:
David Adair is a huxster and a fake, in my opinion. He knows virtually
nothing about rocket propulsion and is as far from being a "rocket
scientist" as anyone I know. He uses buzz words from propulsion
technology, but employs them incorrectly -- such as the mistake of
quoting a propellant combination that uses no oxidizer! He has no
sense of what it takes to develop a rocket, as all his purported
inventions work as soon as the last bolt is screwed in place with no
testing. This is incomprehensible in propulsion technology.

Fusion systems (excepting microsecond durations in huge multi-ton
machines) are not usable for propulsion; opening the containment for
exhausting will collapse the containment. No fusion rockets are
possible, I am afraid to say. The shuttle engine does not burn from the
front to the back during its burn duration, it burns exclusively
radially. This is something that David probably misinterpeted after
watching "Extreme Machines" or discovery's Rocket series. In fact, he
incorporates two mistakes made on those series in his Dreamland
appearance.

He spouts an occasional fact and gets it right, but he is so
incredibly wrong when wrong; it is extremely obvious to technically
inclined persons that he is poorly steeped in rocket lore, that it
would be an incredible embarassment, in my opinion, to be a sponsor
supporting his presentations.

That's from Bill Colburn, project leader of the Sorac amateur rocket society...
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: who? Reply with quote

Is this someone I should listen to or have respect for? What part does he play in all this?
Why was he asked to speak at the Disclosure Project if he isn't real. Doesn't' follow! Cool

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: David Adair Interview - Rocket Scientist Touched Living Reply with quote

Alex_V wrote:
One response to Adair's claims, which I thought was worth repeating...

Quote:
David Adair is a huxster and a fake, in my opinion. He knows virtually
nothing about rocket propulsion and is as far from being a "rocket
scientist" as anyone I know. He uses buzz words from propulsion
technology, but employs them incorrectly -- such as the mistake of
quoting a propellant combination that uses no oxidizer! He has no
sense of what it takes to develop a rocket, as all his purported
inventions work as soon as the last bolt is screwed in place with no
testing. This is incomprehensible in propulsion technology.

Fusion systems (excepting microsecond durations in huge multi-ton
machines) are not usable for propulsion; opening the containment for
exhausting will collapse the containment. No fusion rockets are
possible, I am afraid to say. The shuttle engine does not burn from the
front to the back during its burn duration, it burns exclusively
radially. This is something that David probably misinterpeted after
watching "Extreme Machines" or discovery's Rocket series. In fact, he
incorporates two mistakes made on those series in his Dreamland
appearance.

He spouts an occasional fact and gets it right, but he is so
incredibly wrong when wrong; it is extremely obvious to technically
inclined persons that he is poorly steeped in rocket lore, that it
would be an incredible embarassment, in my opinion, to be a sponsor
supporting his presentations.

That's from Bill Colburn, project leader of the Sorac amateur rocket society...

Alex, you rubbish almost everything put up on this site and you are so well informed, aren't you?....relevant references always to hand.

You even seemed to be well versed about the writings of a certifiable idiot (pro-government, of course) like Greening.

How on earth do you manage to keep so well-informed? I would have thought someone like you would take a very wide berth round a bunch of deluded fruit-loops like ourselves.
Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: David Adair Interview - Rocket Scientist Touched Living Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Alex, you rubbish almost everything put up on this site and you are so well informed, aren't you?....relevant references always to hand.

You even seemed to be well versed about the writings of a certifiable idiot (pro-government, of course) like Greening.

How on earth do you manage to keep so well-informed? I would have thought someone like you would take a very wide berth round a bunch of deluded fruit-loops like ourselves.

I barely mentioned Greening to be fair. Apologies if I come across too aggressive in my posts, but I generally find I have nothing to say on a topic unless I disagree with it. Actually I have never really looked into ufos etc. Does everyone on this forum believe in UFOs and government concealment of them? Surely not!

When I see videos like this with one person making an incredibly grand claim like this, my natural inclination is to be suspicious of it. That's why I'd like to see more evidence in cases such as this - the trouble with our zeitgeist friend is that he tends to post these links and just leave the debate at that. As for the 'disclosure project', it seems to be an organisation promoting ideas similar to Adair - hardly surprising that he would participate.
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Alex you are lost! Reply with quote

I am going to try one more time with you, if this movies and these people don't open your eyes I am done with ya.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5102615245220875280&q=UFO+the +greatest+story+ever+denied+duration%3Along&total=3&start=0&num=10&so= 0&type=search&plindex=2

They are real, what they say is true and we are defiantly not in Kansas any more! Cool

Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Alex you are lost! Reply with quote

Tim for Zeitgeist wrote:
I am going to try one more time with you, if this movies and these people don't open your eyes I am done with ya.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5102615245220875280&q=UFO+the +greatest+story+ever+denied+duration%3Along&total=3&start=0&num=10&so= 0&type=search&plindex=2

They are real, what they say is true and we are defiantly not in Kansas any more! Cool

Another google video with no verifyable facts in it no doubt. Your approach seems to be that we should all watch these videos UNTIL we believe - no doubt that is true, watch enough and you eventually will.

I can't watch ill-informed nonsense, and my spider sense tingles with most of the links posted. I have tried to watch zeitgeist - I'm a pretty rabid atheist but even I couldn't finish that first section, and when I tried to verify some of the claims you made in it I found that you were basically quoting from other loonies' books. A brief search on each of the deities you list as showing similarities to Jesus blows your ideas out of the water.

I think you are deluded - sorry.
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Sory but you are deluded! Reply with quote

You know the truth but show you are a shill. Nothing more than an obstructionist who is probably a Mason/Zionist and loathe to have the truth come out.
Your kind has done world scale evil for centuries and it is time you all went away.
This is a battle for the planet and it is against your kind. Cool

Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Sory but you are deluded! Reply with quote

Tim for Zeitgeist wrote:
You know the truth but show you are a shill. Nothing more than an obstructionist who is probably a Mason/Zionist and loathe to have the truth come out.
Your kind has done world scale evil for centuries and it is time you all went away.
This is a battle for the planet and it is against your kind. Cool

That goes straight onto my CV.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: