FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBC Coverage of 9/11/2001 New York

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: BBC Coverage of 9/11/2001 New York Reply with quote

To John White,

John, you believe there was no media fakery on 9/11/2001 and I disagree. I want to discuss the subject of BBC News output on that tragic day. This to illustrate my point. Since you don't believe in fakery can you at least answer these simple questions -

1. Do you agree the BBC should be accountable for its news output ?

2. Do you agree that the public should be able to know from the BBC (a corporation instituted under Royal Charter and still today largely financed by the paying public) from which studio in New York Jane Standley made her infamous broadcast on 9/11/2001 in which she (purportedly) announced the premature collapse of WTC 7 ?

3. Do you yourself support attempts to have the BBC made accountable for the content of its own broadcasts related to the tragedy of 9/11/2001 ?

As the newly restored Moderator of this forum which has as it's motto '9/11, The Bigger Picture & The Quest For Truth' I and other members would be interested to know what your reply to the above questions will be. A simple yes or no will be enough.

Posted at 3.34 pm London local time. Clock ticking.

Thank You
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: