FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

British scientist to sue BBC for mass public deception
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mick Meaney
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: British scientist to sue BBC for mass public deception Reply with quote

A British scientist and member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth, John A. Blacker MSc IMI (Physical Systems), is planning to sue the BBC for mass public deception via their “9/11: The Conspiracy Files” program, RINF Alternative News can reveal.

Best to read the article here for the moment http://prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007/160707BBC.htm until my site is back online, then here to read John's evidence and letter http://rinf.com/alt-news/911-truth/st911-scientist-to-sue-bbc-for-publ ic-deception/776/

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..

Last edited by Mick Meaney on Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About time a legal challenge was mounted. If I can help I will.
mediadisbeliever

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it! Keep 'em coming
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done John thats an outstanding individual contribution. Salute

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: BBC complaints dept has to respond...so write them? Reply with quote

BBC Complaints Dept.

Mr Thompson I understand from a letter posted here and elsewhere: http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2007/07/376169.html that you are seeking examples of "incidents of serious intentional or unintentional deception of the audience".

Here is the central incident which demonstrates deliberate attempts to deceive your dwindling audience: Your execrable 'documentary' entitle BBC 9/11 Conspiracy Files.

Not once since airing this appallingly biased production has anyone at the BBC made an apology for the near-libelous slurs on genuine researchers and lawyers determined to expose the avalanche of discrepancies between the Official Conspiracy and Fact on the ground.

Do you fully appreciate what damage this has done to your credibility, especially now Shayler et al have broadcast their incisive repudiation of your feeble effort all over the Internet? You have become a laughing stock amongst ever increasing numbers of people now thinking for themselves. If you want to return to being a viable source of truth and knowledge to the world, surely this is the key issue to address, as there are now a conservatively estimated 300 million people worldwide calling for, and in many influential cases, demanding a new impartial, international Inquiry on 9/11?

Please confirm that this e-mail has been received safely and that you will be documenting and remedying this travesty in your report. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & regards

A disgusted ex-viewer who never thought to see the day that the world-inspiring BBC would plummet to something no better than Lord Haw Haw writ large.
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've deleted the post (see below for reason).

Last edited by outsider on Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how bout sending the letter and David/Adrians video to the other networks - C4 and more4... just a thought.

need to grab this period when the BBC are in the spotlight..
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a good idea.
Anyone got a list of contacts we can hit as a group?
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As ever these days there are 'undercurrents' that may need examining in light of Dr Blacker's professional associations...but definitely an opportune time to expose the Bliar Bullsh*t Cabal.

Is anyone here keeping an eye on old dissenting Republicans? Paul Craig Roberts (Mr Reaganomics) is getting rather shrill...

rawstory.com/news/2007/Oldline_Republican_warns_somethings_in_works_07 19.html
chrisc
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: This is a HOAX Reply with quote

The latest news about this "legal action" was posted to 911Blogger, 9/11 Truth - We’ve got the BBC on the run where it was immediately seen as a fraud designed to make the 9/11 truth movement look like a bunch of nutters.

Consider these two sentences from the full article:

John A. Blacker wrote:
Prof Jim Fetzer states the BBC team recorded many hours with him yet showed next to nothing of what he explained were the key science issues of the truth movement & the key evidence – why – what has the BBC got to hide – perhaps the FACTS???

And:

John A. Blacker wrote:
PS: Why was Prof Judy Wood not asked to explain the 911 physics?

This legal action is clearly going nowhere and due to it's support for Judy Wood and Jim Fetzer it should be regarded with all the due respect these two deserve...

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to see John A. Blacker's Lawyers call Jane Standley to the witness box.

Brian.
chrisc
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: So he can f**k it up? Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
I would like to see John A. Blacker's Lawyers call Jane Standley to the witness box..

So he can completely make a fool of himself? Anyone who think that Wood and Fetzer have a useful scientific contribution to make to 9/11 truth is, delusional, at best. This isn't science it's voodoo.

Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: This is a HOAX Reply with quote

chrisc wrote:
The latest news about this "legal action" was posted to 911Blogger, 9/11 Truth - We’ve got the BBC on the run where it was immediately seen as a fraud designed to make the 9/11 truth movement look like a bunch of nutters.

I can assure you John is no fraud, while I don't agree with everything he is putting together for this case, I certainly admire and support what he is doing.. which is a lot more than I can say for the cannibalistic vampires who try to discredit someones hard work by making weak insinuations.

I can't really comment on the Woods stuff, but I know for a fact (as should the rest of the movement) the BBC spent over 8 hours interviewing Fetzer yet they refused to show the hard evidence - while I believe some of his research isn't ready for prime time, we all know there's more to Fetzer than the beam weapon stuff.

In all, if you can find only 2 sentences you're not happy with, John is doing OK in my book. Now compare the Commision report and see how many sentences upset you.

SchNews
imgstacke
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: This is a HOAX Reply with quote

Mick Meaney wrote:
...while I don't agree with everything he is putting together for this case...

Nice qualifier, but over here Woods and Fetzer are working VERY hard to discredit the 9/11 Truth Movement. Fetzer has made a career of it starting with the JFK Assassination (Zapruder film being fake is the predecessor for TV-Fakery) and Woods (I was in a Coma for 10 years, no wait, 6 years, no wait 3 years) is the originator of the Sp4c3 /3e4mZ DEW garbage. If he doesn't know what those two are upto he is lacking in basic skills of critical reasoning.

So if he is not a fraud, then he is lacking in sound judgment, there is no other option.
chrisc
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: This is a HOAX Reply with quote

Mick Meaney wrote:
I can't really comment on the Woods stuff

You really need to watch this then:

Link

Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: This is a HOAX Reply with quote

imgstacke wrote:

Nice qualifier, but over here Woods and Fetzer are working VERY hard to discredit the 9/11 Truth Movement. Fetzer has made a career of it starting with the JFK Assassination (Zapruder film being fake is the predecessor for TV-Fakery) and Woods (I was in a Coma for 10 years, no wait, 6 years, no wait 3 years) is the originator of the Sp4c3 /3e4mZ DEW garbage. If he doesn't know what those two are upto he is lacking in basic skills of critical reasoning.

I really don't pay much attention to either, my focus is on presenting information that the majority, or mainstream, can accept with ease.. and we already have a mountain of that (not that I think research should stop).

Maybe if I was a physicist I would feel differently, but since I'm not I have no way of corroborating their evidence.. all I know is there's huge debates over it - which doesn't interest me, I'd rather spend my time with the evidence we can all agree on.

chrisc wrote:
Mick Meaney wrote:
I can't really comment on the Woods stuff

You really need to watch this then:

Watching that was the last time I paid attention to Woods, several months ago.

SchNews
chrisc
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: This is a HOAX Reply with quote

Mick Meaney wrote:
Watching that was the last time I paid attention to Woods, several months ago.

LOL, so why on earth are you continuing to promote her "work"?! Rolling Eyes

Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tend not to think of free speech as promotion, just a basic human right. We're not running a PR machine here.

I'll support John with this action, if he feels it's right to mention Woods, whether I agree with him or not, I will defend his right to say it.

Btw, I'll put anything I like on my own site, cheers. I'm sure the 9/11 section ( http://rinf.com/alt-news/category/911-truth/ ) is overrun with pods, no planes and beam weapons etc Salute
EDITED FOR THE STUPID: Sarcastic comment above

SchNews

Last edited by Mick Meaney on Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick Meaney wrote:

....I'll support John with this action....

I'd be very interested to know under what statute Mr. Blacker is planning to charge the BBC. Is there anywhere we can read his accusatory statement with legal references.

I've thought for quite a while that it would be very handy to have the advice of a good lawyer to say what sort of legal challenge could be made against all sorts of figures of authority and their organisations re 9/11 (and 7/7, come to that).

I know that this is little more than wishful thinking but surely when constituted authority with legal responsibilities misrepresent or deny provable facts there must be some possibility of legal action?

They might end up killing the effing lot of us, after all.
Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Mick Meaney wrote:

....I'll support John with this action....

I'd be very interested to know under what statute Mr. Blacker is planning to charge the BBC. Is there anywhere we can read his accusatory statement with legal references.

I've thought for quite a while that it would be very handy to have the advice of a good lawyer to say what sort of legal challenge could be made against all sorts of figures of authority and their organisations re 9/11 (and 7/7, come to that).

I know that this is little more than wishful thinking but surely when constituted authority with legal responsibilities misrepresent or deny provable facts there must be some possibility of legal action?

They might end up killing the effing lot of us, after all.

At the moment it's going through 'pre-action protocol', which is an opertunity to sort things out outside of court.. if things can't be resolved this way then it will go to court.

Obviously going to court would be best but as I'm sure you can imagine, the BBC are keeping a close eye on what we are releasing so the amount of info that's being made public at this time is minimal. (My site has also been hacked so many times over this, it's disgusting.. the latest being last night after I published his latest letter.)

I'll ask John to take a read through this thread and to post his comments or forward them to me to post on his behalf.

I agree, we need lawyers on board (with the movement in general).. just one or two who would be willing to work for free or for a small fee. I spoke about this breifly with Annie almost a year ago. If we could encourage groups to send DVDs and flyers to their local solicitors, or somehow run another national mailshot campaign like the political and media ones we've had over the last few years. Course, funding that would be a challenge.

SchNews

Last edited by Mick Meaney on Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
imgstacke
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick Meany wrote:
I'm sure the 9/11 section ( http://rinf.com/alt-news/category/911-truth/ ) is overrun with pods, no planes and beam weapons etc

No but as you say in your motto, everything should be able to stand up in court right? This very is ironic as it is just that, or the prelude to a court battle, and yet we can see blaring errors without even being privy to the mediation process in total.

I don't know how it goes in the UK, but in the US the 1st amendment protects the People's right to Free Speech from the Government. This is a matter of journalistic judgment, not free speech. But yes, you have every right to publish what you choose. You can even peddle books on say, Mini-Nukes or something and wrapped it up as a real article. It in no way harms your credibility as a journalist. Which again! is ironic, as this issue is about the journalistic integrity of the BBC.

Any way, if you can do it, and not be held to any standards, why should the BBC right? (i.e. Mass Public Deception)
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2007/121107_bbc_apologize .htm

Quote:
BBC To Apologize For 9/11 Truth Hit Piece?
Scandal-hit network desperately scrambles to offset legal action over lies and bias in February 2007 documentary
Paul Joseph Watson, Prison Planet, Monday, November 12, 2007

The BBC could be forced to apologize and admit mass public deception for airing a documentary on the 9/11 truth movement that was clearly riddled with errors, lies and bias, as the scandal-hit corporation desperately squirms to avoid a potential court case brought by a British scientist.

John A. Blacker, a qualified physicist & mechanical engineer and a member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice, is currently engaged in a pre-action protocol with the BBC in an attempt to settle out of court and get an apology from the broadcaster as well as a guarantee that the program will never be shown on television again.

In a letter to the BBC, Blacker cites a catalogue of errors, distortions and outright lies that were contained in the program, arguing that the documentary is an insult to those that lost their lives on 9/11.

"The Conspiracy files team spoke to and recorded the testimony of many eyewitnesses, fire fighters, police officers, and public high witnesses, plus also officialdom high witnesses and had access to written testimony from many high witnesses via official sites on the WWW," writes Blacker. "YET NOT ONE SINGLE HIGH WITNESS WAS PRESENTED IN THE DOCUMENTARY TO PUT THE TRUTH PERSPECTIVE," he adds.

"The Conspiracy Files Documentary was a work of Total Public deception from start to end, perfectly crafted to stealthily deceive and forward nothing which was conclusive either one way or the other, in other words, perfect propaganda YELLOW journalism by stealth, omission & deception," Blacker concludes, after citing dozens of examples of bias, fraud and agenda-driven presentation.

In a clear sign that BBC are struggling to form a case for the legal defense of the program, they have put back a meeting with Blacker for the third time in succession, now agreeing to a late November date.

In our review of the documentary, we slammed the program as a tissue of lies, bias and emotional manipulation from beginning to end, listing 17 clear examples of gross inaccuracy, distortions, obfuscations and character smears.

After the show aired in the UK, Producer Guy Smith subsequently appeared on The Alex Jones Show but failed miserably to address these concerns, only being able to repeat empty sound bites about how the show was intended to be an impartial investigation.

The BBC were embroiled in a similar spat later that same month when footage emerged of one of their correspondents reporting the collapse of WTC Building 7 on 9/11 over 20 minutes before it actually fell, leading to claims that the broadcaster was, either wittingly or unwittingly, being fed a script as events unfolded on the day. At the very least, the saga painfully illustrated why the establishment media cannot be trusted when major news events occur because they simply act as a feedback loop for whatever the authorities tell them, no matter how dubious the facts of the matter are.

If the BBC are forced to admit mass public deception it will mire the corporation in a new scandal hot on the heels of numerous allegations of rampant corruption regarding phone-in contests. The public broadcaster, which is financed by the British public by way of mandatory TV licensing, has also been slammed for staging scenes in documentaries and asking members of the public to lie for contrived interviews, causing trust in "Auntie Beeb" to plummet to all time lows.

Last edited by blackcat on Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imgstacke wrote:

No but as you say in your motto, everything should be able to stand up in court right? This very is ironic as it is just that, or the prelude to a court battle, and yet we can see blaring errors without even being privy to the mediation process in total.

As it was a 'P.S.' I can't see Woods being brought up in court, it is of course up to John although I would like to think that he listens to my opinion and I will be advising against mentioning Woods. However, the issue with Fetzer, who was interviewed by them, should be raised as should Alex Jones and all who spent many hours providing the BBC with evidence which they ignored.

What you're reading at the moment are letters between John and the BBC, not the case itself.. think about it for a minute.

imgstacke wrote:

Any way, if you can do it, and not be held to any standards, why should the BBC right?

Well that's a fair point, the BBC though are funded by the people (via the Government) and my site is privately owned and funded, but you're right it should have standards - and I believe it does.

I don't think a 'P.S.' at the bottom of one article out of hundreds and thousands of articles compromises the integrity of the site, but that's just my opinion.

SchNews
chrisc
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: public deception Reply with quote

This is public deception: "Only information that will stand up in a court of law is presented on the RINF newswire. No speculation, no rumours, no theories. Just solid facts"

If your site is "overrun with pods, no planes and beam weapons etc".

The BBC programe was dreadful but this legal action is just going to be laughed out of court. It will probably do more harm than good and I expect that is the point of it.

Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: public deception Reply with quote

chrisc wrote:

If your site is "overrun with pods, no planes and beam weapons etc".

You haven't checked the link have you? Nor have you actually read my posts properly.

Sarcasm just doesn't travel via the net sometimes eh. Try again http://rinf.com/alt-news/category/911-truth/ here's what you do OK, you click that link then you read the headlines on the page.. go through the entire archive if you have to.. if you find any pod, no plane, beam weapon stuff, you let me know.

So just to be uber clear on this and to make sure you understand exactly what I'm saying: There is no, and never has been any fringe 9/11 theories on RINF.

SchNews
imgstacke
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick Meany wrote:
There is no, and never has been any fringe 9/11 theories on RINF.

http://rinf.com/alt-news/911-truth/was-the-wtc-demolition-to-cover-up- nuclear-reactor-explosion-damage/1479/

Does Mini-Nukes count?

Quote:
The report "Ground Zero: The Nuclear Demolition of the World Trade Centre" costs US$22.
Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well spotted.. that article was posted by an ex-admin and has now been removed from the archive. If you find anymore that have slipped through let me know. The statement at the top of pages has been altered to reflect that I'm now the only person responsible for the information posted.
SchNews
imgstacke
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only takes one incident to disprove and absolute, but If i find anymore I will let you know. I care more about the integrity of Movement and the credibility of the information that is offered to the public more than anything else.

Have to keep a clean house.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imgstacke wrote:
Only takes one incident to disprove and absolute, but If i find anymore I will let you know. I care more about the integrity of Movement and the credibility of the information that is offered to the public more than anything else.

Have to keep a clean house.

Well don't forget to notice that Mick's site has always has an interesting selection of related news stories too.

It's them or us.
Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imgstacke, yep you're right, that was a roundabout way of discovering that we're on the same side.

And cheers Chek

SchNews
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: