FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breakthrough soon with the BBC?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Breakthrough soon with the BBC? Reply with quote

I was given a tip off about this post on the Forum at www.loosechange911.com. Go to 'Investigate 911'. It might be a hoax but my intuition is that it isn't.

Quote:
FrankLampardsDad Posted: Jun 3 2006, 01:05 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,621

Hello.

I am new here but by no means new to the to the truth movement.

I was given a copy of loose change by a friend of mine who posts on this forum back in February.

I work for a mainstream media organisation here in the UK (I wont say which one), when my friend gave me the loose change movie back in february I had to tell him that it was already an open secret within the media but the powers that be were keen for this information to not be reported for reasons not divulged to the rank and file.

My reason for this post is to tell you that things are now coming to a head, the media organisations are no longer in a position to be able to supress information and maintain the integrity they need to be able to continue to have the trust of their readers/viewers/listeners, what i'm trying to say that one way or another this is going to explode into our everyday lives and the mainstream media.

Just be aware the people behind this attack will do everything in their power to make sure this movement will be discredited/ridiculed.

I know you may find this hard to swallow but your best bet for success will lie with the BBC, they are not afraid to take on the government in fact would love the opportunity to get one over on them after the dispute with Blair and co. over the exposing of Dr David Kelly as a whistleblower in the "sexed up" report on weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. I know the BBC would like to bring the government down over here even though most people think the BBC are government run, this is not the case when it comes to a Labour government.

My prediction is that the truth movement will recieve maximum media coverage here in the UK close to the 5th anniversary.

Regarding Loose change I found it very entertaining and thought provoking, I don't think it should be the gospel as it appears to be to some on the forum (and i don't think the makers want it to be) but it was and hour and 20 minutes well spent.

Last edited by Justin on Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem: The rotten to the core American government has fooled the public with the terrible events of 9/11 (soon to be widely publicised)

Reaction: The American public are in uproar, this nasty bunch of buggers must be removed.

Solution: Replace the government with some virtual unknowns who are actually even bigger, more evil, cleverer buggers.......

Ment : The mind
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catfish, my friend, you may well be right. But some of us are already thinking in detail about this.....hot on the heels of 9/11 and false flag terrorism we have to start exposing the following:

The Real History of World Wars 1 and 2 and who really started and funded them

The hidden secrets of Banking

The suppression of Free Energy sources, Tesla and the like

The suppression of the Bio-Physics of Medicine and other safe cures

The secret Societies and Political Organisations which are an affront to democracy.

Once people realise how the elite have engineered wars, famine, suffering and financial hardship, no way will they be allowed to climb back. Exposing 9/11 will start the whole new awareness that is needed for the next step for humankind. We don't need ambitious leaders, the destruction of the ecosystems or the economics of growth and greed. Green sustainable and caring economics will replace the latter. The main thing is to hold no fear to what the other side can or could do - we just do what is morally right for everyone regardless of race, creed, status or colour. The decent honest people, post 911, will have the upper hand and the current attempts to create an international fascist world government by the illuminati will be well and truly thwarted and scuppered.

catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin I totally agree.

I just think once again this finger pointing, blaming the government is dangerous, especially when it is elements within the BBC that I am more suspicious of.

Fine tell people that 9/11 wasn't carried out by Arabs but we should be careful of who we blame instead.

Until yesterday I had a poster in the back window of my car saying "Bush Worlds #1 Terrorist". But I've took it down now as it's too easy to blame that dozy b* and it couldn't have been him for reasons of intellect!

I'm gonna replace it with one that says "water powered car, stop me and I'll show you how"!

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you may well be right catfish, but trying to double guess everything and act directly toward a solution to this double guess may end in tears too.

i think we have to get the truth out. and get it out to as many people as possible . the public need atleast a semi revolution to enforce government transparency laws.

it prob won't work and we won't see justice until the world has gone thru nuclear ww4 and the survivors seriously reflect on history and rebuild society as some kind of global democratic commune

cheers for the heads up justin

jason67
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tend to agree with TimmyG.
If you start to tell somebody how big the conspiracy really is you end up blowing them away. I think that everybody knows that Bush is not in charge. I spend hours trying to work out who is behind the contollers that control Bush....And then who controls them!?

We have to start somewhere, and that somewhere is the truth about 911.

After that there's no stopping us, and I think that the whole truth will start to come out.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with both of you.

The truth of 9/11:

1. The towers were brought down by controlled demolition
2. No Arabs were on the planes
3. Larry Silverstein's insurance job

These three things will convince most people that something fishy has gone on and you don't have to blame anyone, people will look for themselves.

I totally advocate 9/11 truth I'd just hate to see it turn into a witch-hunt

And as for this
Quote:
it prob won't work and we won't see justice until the world has gone thru nuclear ww4 and the survivors seriously reflect on history and rebuild society as some kind of global democratic commune

Cheer up man we've got it sewn up, I'll have you all in water powered rocket ships before the year is out!

MMC
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's just see where the investigation leads. Silverstein is too obvious he only stood to gain $7 billion, he's a decoy. There is $3 billion pumped into the defence budget every 10 days, around $9 billion a month or $108 billion a year.

Quite a lot of people stood to benefit more.

Solomon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gentlemen,

I'd very much appreciate your opinions on the following by Myron C. Fagan whose career
encompassed the Theatre, Journalism and National Politics who is a proven expert in all those fields.
In this sensational transcript; he reveals the beginning of the One World Government plot that was
launched two Centuries ago by Adam Weishaupt, an apostate Catholic Priest who - financed
by the House Of Rothschild - created what *he* called : "The Illuminati".

According to Mr. Fagan, Weishaupt himself said that the word "Illuminati" derived from Lucifer
and means: "Holders Of The Light". And, in order for Mr. Fagan to give a very clear picture of this
satanic plot, he will go back to its beginning, (middle 18th Century - 1760) naming the men who
put the plot into action as he then 'gradually' brings this story forward almost to the present day....

But first you will need to know of the background of Mr. fagan so that you can decide whether or
not he is qualified enough to tell this story.

My question is this:
Were the events of 911 the latest element in the Illuminati Blueprint for World Domination?
http://jahtruth.net/illumin.htm

I've also come across an audio of this transcript which you can listen to in sequence if you wish:
http://truth4you.no-ip.org/special/1.RA
http://truth4you.no-ip.org/special/2.RA
http://truth4you.no-ip.org/special/3.RA
http://truth4you.no-ip.org/special/4.RA
http://truth4you.no-ip.org/special/5.RA
http://truth4you.no-ip.org/special/6.RA

Solomon.
________
Yamaha Sy85
________
Smoking Kills

Last edited by Solomon on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:52 am; edited 4 times in total
MMC
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hold your horses. One conspiracy at a time...
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

Cheer up man we've got it sewn up, I'll have you all in water powered rocket ships before the year is out!

haha,. i meant to say that in a kinda semi serious way.

looking forward to having a ride in a water powered rocket ship Very Happy

Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did invite that poster to this board to share his info and help, over a week ago, but no sign of him. He also said he had an email sent by Jo Moore about the "good day to bury bad news), which he says was sent out before the plane hit the first tower, but he doesn't seem to have forwarded this to anyone.

Quite possibly a wind up?
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes trust the BBC. * THAT!

If the BBC wants to blow it wide open good * on em. But until I see the BBC striking becuase its not aloud to report the truth, I suggest we all take it apon ourselves to illuminate the collective unconscience.

So good for the good in BBC. But * no if they think im gonna make them my talking head.

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we should disrupt the BBC Question Time debate in London on 6th July...if they won't listen its time to get stuck in and show them abit of people power
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
we should disrupt the BBC Question Time debate in London on 6th July...if they won't listen its time to get stuck in and show them abit of people power

yeah good idea. it would be good a large group of us managed to get in the audience,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: