FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Chek -
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why should he?

You repeatedly fail to answer his specific questions around points of evidence.

When I politely answer the same questions, with the same answers as you (i.e. yes to all 3 questions), you change the topic and make various accusations against me whilst hiding behind your pseudonym.

If anyone needs to get a life, I suggest it is you. If you don't like this forum don't post here. Not difficult.

Now stop wasting my time and everyone elses
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian,

I have three times on this thread alone, today, promised to ask any specific question to the best of my ability on a thread specially for such a discussion ! And still there is no answer to my 3 easy questions on the BBC coverage of 9/11/2001 and their accountability. Tough stuff, right ? Is he able to answer at all ?

I am making no accusations against you. You've answered my question and I am completely happy with it. Are you ?

It's not that I don't like the forum. I don't like having to ask the same question dozens and dozens of times and, at the same time, being accused of not answering questions myself.

For the fourth time, let Chek pose his questions separately and I will answer them to the best of my ability. He has yet to do so. Nor has he yet made answer to the 3 questions asked repeatedly of him since last evening. The record is very clear.

Wasting time is futile repetition. How often must I ask for such simple things to be answered ?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:

For the fourth time, let Chek pose his questions separately and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Y'know Indubroadadelphia this suits me fine.

The more evasive, shifty and mendacious and - well, it has to be said - plain dumb you make yourself look, the better I like it.

I mean, if somebody has to represent noplanes/media fakery/orbital beam weapons I'm glad it's you. They could have delegated someone more intelligent that could conceivably have made it look for a nanosecond like there was a semblance of a case there. But instead we have you.

And your outstanding since October 11th, separately threaded question which I expect you will weasel out of answering yet again is here:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11608

Accountablity, as you like to pontificate to others, is now required from you.

Clock ticking.

It's them or us.
Roadrunner
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And will you answer my 3 questions ?
Mick Meaney
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cya Roadrunner..
SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Quote:
We aren't sure about you Chek. In fact, we aren't sure about John White or even Ian on these issues. You're posing as a person who is interested in 9/11 truth. You are questing for truth, right ? Or are you ?

Who the f*ck is "we"? The No Planes Inquisition? Laughing

no it's mr multiple personality's new organisation - "liars, evaders, subject changers and reality deniers for truth".

so far it has 3 members - called indubitably, philadelphia and roadrunner.... Laughing
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
John White wrote:
Quote:
We aren't sure about you Chek. In fact, we aren't sure about John White or even Ian on these issues. You're posing as a person who is interested in 9/11 truth. You are questing for truth, right ? Or are you ?

Who the f*ck is "we"? The No Planes Inquisition? Laughing

no it's mr multiple personality's new organisation - "liars, evaders, subject changers and reality deniers for truth".

so far it has 3 members - called indubitably, philadelphia and roadrunner.... Laughing

Or 'les cruds' for short.
Not entirely sure what that's French for - but we can guess Smile

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: