FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CB_Brooklyn Outed as Judy Wood

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: CB_Brooklyn Outed as Judy Wood Reply with quote

While MfP is busy warning everybody about how the unwary (oh the irony!) in the Truth Movement are being 'steered' - a common fear among those who like their evidence predigested and spoon fed to them - does anybody else wonder about a scientist such as Judy Wood with:

*no discernible past;

*an "investigation" based solely on 2-dimensional photographs;

*highly misleading interpretations of that evidence (cutter torch smoke described as steel disassembling into rust, melted plastic engine fittings represented as melted engine blocks, selective photos of the edges of the pile represented as being all that was there, crushed vehicles represented as heat wilted, etc. etc.;

*no move to correct any of the above errors even months after they've been pointed out;

*attacks on well established work by other scientists;

*the wildest, most untested speculative theories being promoted;

*use of a pseudonym acting like both a spammer and a buffer around the internet, with no effort to argue any questions raised by her speculative theories.

I don't know how the NPT/DEW crowd's minds work (thank God) but for me, several alarm bells would be ringing loudly at even a couple of the above points.
Posted: Nov 15 2007, 01:51 PM
Group: Members
Member No.: 55
QUOTE (fred @ Nov 15 2007, 08:33 AM)
Hey Judy, is it true the Michael Zebuhr story was made up to give you some undeserved street cred? Instead of telling me to shut up maybe you should go back into a 'coma' for six years. Or was it four?

It's increasingly obvious to me that Genghis is right about you. What's your motivation?

You have already outed yourself as either a professional disinfo artist or a total schmuck. You make accusations about me that have absolutely no proof. And on top of that, your f'ing loudmouth attitude is as disgusting as genghes, coffinman and a few other low lifes. Take a good look at yourself and notice the trash you have turned into.

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=1996&st=15

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey Judy, is it true the Michael Zebuhr story was made up to give you some undeserved street cred? Instead of telling me to shut up maybe you should go back into a 'coma' for six years. Or was it four?

It's increasingly obvious to me that Genghis is right about you. What's your motivation?

You have already outed yourself as either a professional disinfo artist or a total schmuck. You make accusations about me that have absolutely no proof. And on top of that, your f'ing loudmouth attitude is as disgusting as genghes, coffinman and a few other low lifes. Take a good look at yourself and notice the trash you have turned into.
http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=1996&st=15

Quote:
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You do not have permission to view this topic

Smile Looks like some of the laundry washing is taking place behind closed doors

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

more censorship on killtown's forum? Shocked

Very Happy
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed I missed the poster's name off the previous label - so here it is again from another topic confirming the details to silence any doubt.

District Court Unseals Second 9/11 Inside Job Case, Posted to 50+ forums
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

CB_Brooklyn Posted: Oct 16 2007, 02:40 AM
Group: Members
Member No.: 55

It's them or us.
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: 911truth or real truth? Reply with quote

That is the question.

CB is certainly a cretin however what proof do you have other than the typical "911truth" declaration of suspicions?

Certainly many more would agree that CB is a shill. You are claiming sock puppetry and that is an interesting concept, as the personalities are distinctly different.

Judy Wood is very manipulative and I fully believe the entity known, as CB is merely an ignorant drone doing the bidding of his queen. I would find it increasingly amusing to see the proof to your allegations?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Rick, I saw this and for some reason thought of your site.

It's them or us.
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Hey Rick, I saw this and for some reason thought

Now that is a good thing chek. Though, something new for you, perhaps you can do that more often and if my site could help you along then all the better. Good luck with your effort on learning to think.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

911Eyewitness wrote:
Now perhaps if my site could

No, I don't think it can Rick - although this selective quote chopping looks like fun!

It's them or us.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="John White"]
Quote:
Hey Judy, is it true the Michael Zebuhr story was made up to give you some undeserved street cred?

What is the skinny on Zebuhr?

911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
911Eyewitness wrote:
Now perhaps if my site could

No, I don't think it can Rick - although this selective quote chopping looks like fun!

I can't figure if you're pissed that 911researchers is 100k higher rated than here or that 911researchers.com does not have as many baboons posting nonsense or distracting threads as you do?

Perhaps if you had a site? Is it a contest to get traffic? Is your opinion worth more than the spit used to attach a stamp to a greeting card? How often can you troll a thread and distract its content before every reader figure out what a dupe you are?

Perhaps someone would back their spurious claims about Killtown instead? Or is this thread "Chek's Ignorances on Web Site Traffic?" Don't they have moderators on this silly site?
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they do Rick. And what do you want me to do? Stave chek's sneering. I personally don't want to get involved It's just endless. I still count your movie one of the best. I've been a dewite since Day 1 when witnessing the pulverisation
It's a much easier and obvious number than the NPT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: