FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Banners on TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: Banners on TV Reply with quote

Does anyone know where we can get banners made like this

I'm working near Scotland Yard at the moment and there are always news crews interviewing people. It can't be illegal to loiter in the background with a banner can it?

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like an excellent idea.

I just Googled banners uk and got loads of companies that do just that.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've used these guys for making a banner at work. They are just down the road from you. Why not get a quote and let us know how much and we can see if there is enough money in the kitty

http://www.noahsart.net/

Alternatively home made banners will do the job, especially if you anticipate it might get confiscated. Brian Haw (Parliament Sq) has offered to host a sign for us. I'd put this off since it looked like he would be gone by now, but he's still hanging on in there

Similar threads

http://www.freewayblogger.com/

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=671&highlight=motorw ay

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=474&highlight=motorw ay
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for that Ian. I'm sure we can all chuck a fiver in a get a pretty decent banner for any rallies or marches that we attend. How about any designers out there submitting some designs and we could take a poll in true xfactor style to decide the winning design.

Also as you said you wouldn't really want to spend all that money for the boys in blue to confiscate it. I've always been pretty rubbish at doing art and I think we need to try and look as professional as possible. Does anyone know where to get cardboard placards/posters made up so we could invest in quite a few. We really need to have some sort of logo that is recognisable, perhaps based on the truth movement in the US.

Reagrding Brian Haw, I recall that his banners must not exceed 1 foot in depth and 3 foot in width. Do we know if there were any height restrictions as I have not seen this mentioned??

yochanan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone thought of making this in to a sticker? It looks like three of these would fit nicely on an A4 sheet. If anyone can print these off I would be willing to buy say 500+ stickers, just a thought.
Yochanan
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have a go at something similar. Just installed photoshop. Its been a while.
Not exactly sure from this thread what is wanted though. A remake of that poster with the slogan changed? Something original? Something for this site or to represent this site?
Or are you just talking about gettin banners made out of that poster?
I have some ideas but i'll wait and see whats wanted.
Belinda

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's our own logo designed by David (S) who is a bit of an artist amongst his other talents, we've been using it on stationary and leaflets and I think it would look good on a T-shirt too.

There's a bit of money in the kitty for making banners & T-shirts, if you approve of this logo we'll get on with production

The slogan could be changed if people prefer another one.

911 LOGO.doc
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  911 LOGO.doc
 Filesize:  30 KB
 Downloaded:  163 Time(s)

Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Andy

It's a great idea, but surely NSY is within the radius of the protest exclusion zone around Parliament??

I don't want to be negative, but it may be worth checking. Or perhaps we should go ahead anyway...

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie,

Good point, you forget how close parliament is from here.

Does anyone know what legally constitutes a 'protest' and if there are any loopholes there. I'll continue posting stickers in the pubs nearby in the meantime. The design Belinda posted was good. I originally started this thread by asking about banners but should have wrote placards, in much the same vein as the STW cardboard placards. If these get confiscated it's not too much bother.

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie Machon wrote:
Hi Andy

It's a great idea, but surely NSY is within the radius of the protest exclusion zone around Parliament??

I don't want to be negative, but it may be worth checking. Or perhaps we should go ahead anyway...

And then become trusted heros of the Peace Movement for having been arrested and convicted of breaking that law, like Milan Rai and Maya Evans?
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belinda wrote:
Here's our own logo designed by David (S) who is a bit of an artist amongst his other talents, we've been using it on stationary and leaflets and I think it would look good on a T-shirt too.

There's a bit of money in the kitty for making banners & T-shirts, if you approve of this logo we'll get on with production

The slogan could be changed if people prefer another one.

Belinda,how about : MASONS WANT WAR,PEOPLE WANT PEACE?

Lets not beat about the Bush...and by the way we don't want moon godesses on banners like the 911truth.org or we'll be going down the road of the Friends of the earth snake symbolism which is a total front movement for the masonic mafia

You probably didn't realize it but America is steeped in Idols!
Yes and the Statue of Liberty is actually a replica of the Babylonian goddess "Ishtar" the Mother of Harlots and the goddess of Freedom/Liberty.
This "artwork" was created by a Freemason who wanted to honor a Masonic doctrine that dates back to before Nimrod!

Statue of Liberty - Semiramis
The Statue of Liberty is another Brotherhood symbol highlighting the lighted torch. The Statue of Liberty is actually the Statue of Liberties - the liberties perpetrated on the American people by the Brotherhood. There she stands on her island in New York Harbour holding her torch of freedom and Americans believe she is the symbol of their liberty in the Land of the Free. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Statue of Liberty was given to New York by French Freemasons and her mirror image stands on an island in the River Seine in Paris These statues of liberty are representations of Queen Semiramis and Isis et al, with the rays of the Sun around her head. The ancients symbolized the Sun in this way. And they are not holding the torch of liberty, but the torch of the illuminated ones, the reptilian Elite. The Statue of Liberty is a Brotherhood symbol which says: We control this country and we are telling you so, but you are too stupid to see it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: