FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBC report more TERROR threats in Scotland...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: BBC report more TERROR threats in Scotland... Reply with quote

From the BBC (Scotland) webpage today...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7100919.stm

NuLabour must be getting really worried about the political landscape in Scotland! Trying to make us believe that we need you Mr Browne?

Evident from the desperate performance of Wendy Alexander's (NuLabour's Scottish party leader) spin doctor Mathew Marr.

Please note that the BBC list him as a 'spokesman' in the following article... NOT TRUE! He is an 'Advisor' or 'Spin Doctor'... take your pick.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/7100481.stm
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Scotlands Terrorism doesnt add up Reply with quote

You know when you sit back and put yourself in the place of a terrorist Scotland is the least likely place you would want to carry out a terrorist attack , which to me adds further suspicion to the last Glasgow "event"
What is a real terror organization going to achieve by attacking Scotland and especially Glasgow. Half the country is smashed off its head (if you listen to Billy Connolly) the other half is flashing its naked bum from beneath its kilt or wandering around Europe following its football or rugby teams, nicking goalposts and other such shinanigans. Most of the country is mountains, heather and water, they think theyve got some prehistoric animals swimming around some Lochs not to mention the midges , you cant understand a word of what they say, and they eat such things as sheeps stomachs and deep fried mars bars. Yeah real kudos attacking Scotland.
The real terrorism the government is trying to deflect our attention from is the gun and knife crime happening daily in our cities not by fanatical muslim extemists but by british scum bags- a product of our own society.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The intent is clear.

The terrorists want to inculcate a global response.

They have an inclusive policy that requires, other, smaller countries to suffer and therefore react against them.

Their idea of an independent, terror free Scotland for example, cannot be allowed to stand.

No country left behind, as it were . . .

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fish5133, I know you are just jesting, but have you ever been to Scotland?
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: Scotlands Terrorism doesnt add up Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
You know when you sit back and put yourself in the place of a terrorist Scotland is the least likely place you would want to carry out a terrorist attack , which to me adds further suspicion to the last Glasgow "event"
What is a real terror organization going to achieve by attacking Scotland and especially Glasgow. Half the country is smashed off its head (if you listen to Billy Connolly) the other half is flashing its naked bum from beneath its kilt or wandering around Europe following its football or rugby teams, nicking goalposts and other such shinanigans. Most of the country is mountains, heather and water, they think theyve got some prehistoric animals swimming around some Lochs not to mention the midges , you cant understand a word of what they say, and they eat such things as sheeps stomachs and deep fried mars bars. Yeah real kudos attacking Scotland.
The real terrorism the government is trying to deflect our attention from is the gun and knife crime happening daily in our cities not by fanatical muslim extemists but by british scum bags- a product of our own society.

I know you're joking too, Fish, but if you had stereotyped a black or Muslim country in this way you would have faced howls of derision and accusations of racism or Islamophobia. I don't really see why Scotland and the Scots should not be accorded the same type of respect just because they are British, white and sometimes Christian.

Yes I know you may accuse me of having no sense of humour, but your attitude serves to confirm Scottish fears that the English are deeply prejudiced against them.

The real issue is that there is a strong move among the public in Scotland to become nuclear free and to leave NATO and the UK. That would mean the closure of Faslane Trident missile base and would possibly initiate the process of the break up of NATO throughout Europe. This is what the powers that be are worried about. Therefore false flag terror attacks in Scotland would tend to serve their purpose of clamping down on liberties in Scotland and halting the move towards independence.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit so they so. So sorry to be a bit low about Scotland and bit tongue in cheek. Have been their several times north and south of Lomond. Loved the western highlands, Ardnamurchan etc. Not too struck on Dumfrieshire though. I am actually a scottish land owner and Laird having bought my square foot of Land complete with fishing rights of ebay a year or so ago!, and have scottish ancestery in the family.
Although being English I admire the Scots Welsh and Irish as they at least have some cultural identity.
I just dont see the point of a real or false flag terror op in Scotland or Wales or Ireland or some other English city come to that. London I can understand-- thats the kick in the *ollock* a strike at the heart so to speak. Thats probably why I deliver newspapers instead of being a political analyst.
Just ignore me

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fish, do you mind if I use your land for fishing for some lovely Scottish Salmon at some point... I promise I won't stray too far. Laughing
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Bongos Fishing Expedition Reply with quote

Certainly Bongo., OS Grid Ref NN 3279100 8065400. Spey casting a bit difficult with your feet together. Better still buy your own then you can happily fish a mile of the River Spean. and legally call yourself Laird Bongo.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Laird-Lord-or-Lady-title-Buy-some-land-in-Scotla nd_W0QQitemZ320183169582QQihZ011QQcategoryZ1467QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1 QQcmdZViewItem

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Those co-ordinates are nowhere near Scotland... Try right in the middle of San Fransisco bay, Just North of the kink in the San Meteo Bridge at the Surfbird Isle end.

You'll need a boat to go fishin' for dem Barracuda dude. Laughing Laughing Laughing
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Bongos Fishing Expedition Wild Goose Chase Reply with quote

Embarassed Oops sorry Bongo for sending you on a wild goose chase. Try
OS Grid Ref NN 32797100 80658400

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google earth is a wonderful thing... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: