FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shayler Talks 911 on Sky News
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belinda

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boys calm down, this is all getting overblown. As David's landlady I can assure you he's a thoroughly decent young(-ish) man who doesn't always pick up his socks or do the washing up but that's because he's busy. He left M15 over 10 years ago, he's been to prison for speaking out, attempts have been made on his life and he's penniless (don't I know), what more does anyone want?

Does an attempt on his life have to be successful for you all to realise "we lost a good one there". Deary me.

NPT and its ilk (the latest one appears to be beam theory- BT?) are the parlour games of the 9/11 truth movement; the planes/lack of planes are simply not the issue since PLANES didn't bring down the buildings, period.

David has indulged in this parlour game as have many of us and has spent long hours examining footage, frame-by-frame; he's found something peculiar about the way the (2nd) plane "melted into" the South Tower.

Regrettably maybe, this peripheral preoccupation with the planes/lack thereof leaks into the MSM/Sky News simply because it's in Dave's mind; he's curious about the advanced technologies that could have been deployed on 9/11 to create such a spectacular effect. It ties in moreover with his knowledge of the modus operandi of the intelligence services and their closeness to the military who have the monopoly of such advanced technologies, for obvious reasons. But letting slip his personal speculations regarding the planes or lack thereof hardly dents the bulk of what he said; willy nilly, the message communicated to the millions who tune into Sky is that there's something distinctly fishy about the whole op and Shayler is on the case, as he's been before - note the first emailer who said "make this man Prime Minister". Great response!

Any who seize on the NPT element in what David puts out publicly, like the NS journalist in September, are devoid of better argument and only thereby reveal ignorance of the physical facts, as well as their personal failure as citizens of the world to engage responsibly with the issue.

So in the hunt for the VIPERS IN OUR BOSOM, a necessary activity of course since we're hardly likely to be exempt from attack, for a start you can eliminate David and Annie, take it from me, or come and check out ME then, who have taken them under my roof, plus their 2 cats and a fish.

Me, working for MI5/MI6??!!!!! LOL
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vipers in our bosom?
I think they have made themselves self-evident and ever more so, Belinda
And it's certainly not David or Annie

Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Belinda"]Boys calm down, this is all getting overblown. As David's landlady I can assure you he's a thoroughly decent young(-ish) man who doesn't always pick up his socks or do the washing up but that's because he's busy. He left M15 over 10 years ago, he's been to prison for speaking out, attempts have been made on his life and he's penniless (don't I know), what more does anyone want?

May the force be with you Belinda, and especially you !

Once the official lie that is 9/11 is exposed( and I say WHEN not if ), courtesy of Yourself, Dave, Annie, Snowygrouch, David Boyle, and a host of similarly apparently tireless and genuine truthseekers ( for all the individual differences of opinion therein) , then there is hope for mankind.

Without the exposure of the murdering liars who control us being exposed for what they are, we are all screwed.

"Abandon the fear, embrace the love " - you know who
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belinda wrote:
Boys calm down, this is all getting overblown.

Boys? That was presumptious of yer

Belinda wrote:
As David's landlady I can assure you he's a thoroughly decent young(-ish) man who doesn't always pick up his socks or do the washing up but that's because he's busy. He left M15 over 10 years ago, he's been to prison for speaking out, attempts have been made on his life and he's penniless (don't I know), what more does anyone want?

Does an attempt on his life have to be successful for you all to realise "we lost a good one there". Deary me.

NPT and its ilk (the latest one appears to be beam theory- BT?) are the parlour games of the 9/11 truth movement; the planes/lack of planes are simply not the issue since PLANES didn't bring down the buildings, period.

David has indulged in this parlour game as have many of us and has spent long hours examining footage, frame-by-frame; he's found something peculiar about the way the (2nd) plane "melted into" the South Tower.

Regrettably maybe, this peripheral preoccupation with the planes/lack thereof leaks into the MSM/Sky News simply because it's in Dave's mind; he's curious about the advanced technologies that could have been deployed on 9/11 to create such a spectacular effect. It ties in moreover with his knowledge of the modus operandi of the intelligence services and their closeness to the military who have the monopoly of such advanced technologies, for obvious reasons. But letting slip his personal speculations regarding the planes or lack thereof hardly dents the bulk of what he said; willy nilly, the message communicated to the millions who tune into Sky is that there's something distinctly fishy about the whole op and Shayler is on the case, as he's been before - note the first emailer who said "make this man Prime Minister". Great response!

You are making a case for David being a hero we are being given. Prime minister? Bullseye if that WAS the agenda.

Quote:
Any who seize on the NPT element in what David puts out publicly, like the NS journalist in September, are devoid of better argument and only thereby reveal ignorance of the physical facts, as well as their personal failure as citizens of the world to engage responsibly with the issue.

The NPT comment was probably missed by most. But it was (and still is) a possible target for disrediting the rest of what he said. And since he has a long throw and a wide reach, that's potentially a lot of damage. Like it or not he has the capacity to make a big difference in getting wider appreciation for the crimes of 911 and 77.

OK

I have come here to see what to make of the quite remarkable SKY video. I am still not sure, but lean towards the idea that David has been misled on the NPT. I will be showing on another thread in a minute why the correct interpretation is NNPT. As for David's integrity, my reason for coming down on his side is given in dialogue with John. Always subject to review of course.

Regards.

dB

poiuytr
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belinda wrote:

Belinda,The sky interview was a calculated counter intelligence op where each participant played his pre arranged role to the letter:

The role of David was to paint conspiracy theorists as nutjobs;the role of the newsman was assisting him not to make it too obvious.

Consider:

David begins by elaborating on false flag ops and makes the connection to 911 :then,

08.40:
Quote:
"everytime a plane goes down,it is a requirement of international law that there is an air crash investigation carried out,and that is quite separate from a terrorist investigation;on that day,we should have four separate air crash investigations,we have none;therefore,there is no evidence that flight 11 went into north tower and that flight 175 went into south tower,because they didn't do that painstaking forensic work

Notice that david goes directly to the plane investigation.WHY ?

What is the most damaging evidence available,that even a 12 year old could articulate ;the 10 seconds FREEFALL speed and the testimony of WILLIAM RODRIGUEZ about EXPLOSIONS !!

But that doesn't seem obvious enough for David...

Then:the newsman picks up;
Quote:
what do you mean no one can show... ?

David answers:
Quote:
Anybody slow that video down and make your own conclusions

Notice the clever dialogue here;
1.David waits for the newsman to ask him about the planes,he doesn't introduce the NPT himself (too obvious,of course)

2. there wasn't any reason for the newsman to press david about the planes,since he was merely pointing out the absence of investigation demonstrating the identity of the planes hitting the towers (the way anybody not versed in the NPT would interpret David's quote about the absence of a plane crash investigation)

That inexplicable interest by the newsman reappears,out of the blue,in the latest stages of the interview:

27.10 :
Quote:
Sorry if i'm repeating myself,but the shot, that iconic shot which is embedded in all our minds for those of us that were around and reporting that day of planes hitting that tower,how do you explain that ?

Why does the newsman chose to further elaborate on it precisely instead of the other problems exposed??
Why ,since David had,for the last 20 min ,put forth a great deal of material which was just as relevant to be picked on ?

Answer:there was no particular reason either that it was all prearranged.
They were following the script.David obliged him with the NPT nonsense and painted all 911 skeptics as nutjobs in front of a large audiance,negating all the good points he had made earlier.

And,judging by his expression,he was very convinced himself:

(realise David flanked the MI5 course teaching how to tell a lie with a straight face)

Belinda wrote:
the message communicated to the millions who tune into Sky is that there's something distinctly fishy about the whole op and Shayler is on the case, as he's been before

David waited 4/6/05 (Manchester Town Hall) to finally blow the whistle on 911.
Compare this with his assertion on the Alex jones show june 2006 that
Quote:
"when I first started to follow 9/11 in the papers, I was very worried by certain reports emerging about all the metal from the buildings is shipped out to China"

Compare this with his sky interview now:
17.20:
Quote:
one of the things i got suspicious about straight away is how did they found out about the 19 hijackers;it took two years to bring endictements in lockerbie

Realise Meyssan and his pentagate made worlwide news in march 2002

Realise the towers and wtc 7 crumbled like in a controlled demolition manner.

How many clues does need David before his penny drops ??
Are you telling me he was exposing false flags ops BEFORE 911 ??

David chose to push the official line about 911 for years;now he's switching boats because he will lose any credibility among the 911 mouvement if he doesn't.

And he keeps lying in his interviews about having doubts on 911 from the very start.

Wake up,Belinda.
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: dear poiuytr Reply with quote

Looks to me like you're going down a bit of a rabbit hole here, and I can't say I want to follow you down there.
I only joined the movement this year, but I have to say that of all people banging the dustbin lids, Shayler has been one of the foremost, and I appreciate what he does. Has all his publicity really been psyops? Every single event? I don't think so.
I also think you're over-egging the NPT Sky TV issue. To the watching audeince unfamiliar with 911 Truth (most of them), this reference to NPT will hardly have been noticed. David could have pushed it a lot more, as he virtually had a free run, but he didn't. He could have done a lot of damage, but instead he just asked people to look at the evidence and make up their minds.
As for the interview being planned, I think that the whole interview was definitely planned, but that actually David managed to hijack this plan to his (our) own ends, so much so that the poor interviewer in the end had to apologise to the other sci-fi writer chappy who hardly got a look in, and that the intended topic of discussion, Litvinenko, became a secondary matter. I think you give Live News too much credit: they're just humans like the rest of cobbling stuff together about topics that only no-one's really sure of.
In short, David bullied the interview, in the nicest possible way, and gave out a lot of pertinent info. Well done I say.
And to you, Mr Poiutyr, (what's in a name?) maybe have a break, have a kitkat, and start your own website for the depleted uranium thingy. I'll support your site. Wink

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And to you, Mr Poiutyr, (what's in a name?) maybe have a break, have a kitkat, and start your own website for the depleted uranium thingy. I'll support your site.

Hooray!

Now there speaks a man with his head screwed on

In true anarchist fashion:

"YOU print the flyers for your idea, I'LL distribute them!"

and the virtual world of the internet is the ulitimate environment for posting "flyers"

poiuytr
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: Re: dear poiuytr Reply with quote

adam1 wrote:

And to you, Mr Poiutyr, (what's in a name?) maybe have a break, have a kitkat, and start your own website for the depleted uranium thingy. I'll support your site. Wink

i've reached the end of my rope on david and NPT

glad if my evidence opened the eyes of a few and thanks to the moderators for letting me present it

If annie and david decide exposing DU,i will send my apologies;in the meantime,i will watch my back

goodday everybody
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: NNPT Reply with quote

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=43874

Quote:
The blue screen theory is bogus because there is plenty of amateur footage and stills showing plane @ WTC. (Note - I exclude the Pentagon from this - I suspect an airliner did not hit it)

The hologram theory is bogus because holograms are made by projecting light beams to create an illusion. The additional laser light results in an image brighter than the background. The aircraft in question is darker than the background.

Was it 'something else'. Yes. Digital imaging at low resolution can cause the effect of the disappearing wing for instance. I know about this because I work with digital audio and the principle is the same.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-aliasing - nice checkerboard graphics

Digital produces artifacts. That's why club DJ's love dat vinyl

and poiuytr - we need sharp-shooters like you here. Salute

... nice avatars for a NNPT person @ the above link BTW

David Hugo Boyle
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Once and for all Reply with quote

ONCE AND FOR ALL ;

http://www.allthatis.co.uk/shop/images/Hologram_.htm

Remember, the best way to destroy a community is to divide and rule it.

Sadly this entire debate is causing us to waste time time and energy amidst ourselves, when we should of course be presenting a united front consistent with the evidence.

All that said, I have known David and Annie for a considerable time, and they are not Govnt double agents. They are dedicated, courageous and committed to this cause.

As regards to this forum meanwhile, I feel that only people who are truly prepared to stand up and be counted should be allowed to participate, with Nom-de-plumes banned.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As regards to this forum meanwhile, I feel that only people who are truly prepared to stand up and be counted should be allowed to participate, with Nom-de-plumes banned.

Are you a supporter of id cards as well?
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on blackcat, be fair. It's too hard for the boys in black to have to check IP addresses and match them to real names via the provider. And christ help them if anyone uses a proxy, double hard.

Much easier for them if we were to use our real names.

Laughing
Edelweiss Pirate
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The September Clues series of videos is the most extraordinary and painstakingly researched I've ever seen.

I've been involved myself with kundalini enlightenment and once thought as Shayler himseld does. Fortunately for me I had no media platform on which to be rubbished, so I go through life doing my own little miracles here and there and quietly using the same spiritual forces that our enemies use.

Recently when I heard Shayler was involved in the 'no-planes' theory I thought for a moment that perhaps he is disinfo.

I rubbished the no planes idea as many here have. People here who I chatted to on another forum will testify to this, masonfreeparty for example.

That is until I watched the September Clues.

I recommend you watch the films, I was about to say 'with an open mind' but you don't really even need one, the evidence is simply amazing.

Shayler is right, there were no planes.

On part 3 an ABC anchor man himself states that there was no plane as the tower blew up, indeed footage on the same video shows an explosion but NO PLANE!

There is more to this than meets the eye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ5EXXyN_Us&feature=related
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is much easier to subtly fake video news footage than it is to produce hundreds of New Yorker witnesses who swear they saw the planes before they hit the towers.

This issue is of little or no interest to the vast majority of people in the 9/11 movement, except as an irritant.

Because.

The reason we exist is to propagandise the IMPORTANT truth to the general public that 9/11 was an 'inside job'.

The fact that this was murder and treason by OUR insiders matters, not how it was done.

Even if what you are saying is true and....who knows?.......this is not a place we should be going, because saying this makes us look like a bunch of nutters in the eyes of the very people we are trying to reach. The hostile press who want to discredit us pick up on this 'lunacy' straight away. It is what they nearly always want to hear 'us' talk about.

Leave this one to a future inquiry.

The buildings were brought down as controlled demolitions. This is proven.....and together with the other undeniable facts of the day, this is quite enough for me and most of the rest of us to make people realise what really happened on that shocking day.
Edelweiss Pirate
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd how White has just decided to relegate this thread from 9-11 truth to what's this thread called "9-11 nutjobs" or something...

White is a petty minded little Hitler of a man and is single handedly destroying the real conspiracy movement... but all the folks who know it have long gone haven't they...

There's a hot seat in hell waiting for you Mr White.

Now you know it.

From an Insider.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, who bumped an 11 month old thread to make a pithy point again?

We didnt have "controversies" then: we do now Laughing

Your delusions of grandeur regarding my importance in the scheme of things are somewhat amusing: the fact that I do these forum roles simply becuase people ask me too and I'm happy to offer an act of service is neither here nor there, I seem to have super powers to bend people to my evil ways

Fact is, you got yourself suspended from the Icke forum becuase you wouldnt give a guy some space becuase you'd convinced yourself he was a CIA agent or some such. How about you give the transference onto me a break and just deal with your own behaviour?

However, if your going to be tiresome don't expect us to put up with it here, we are not a springboard for agenda munching born out of fantasy fears

Once again, your choice

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wrong about Snowy (Calum). Apology in order there.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

john..i've told the davidicke forums administrator about your unacceptable bias towards moderating the no plane viewpoint on that site...your days maybe numbered if you don't stop this nazi type hounding
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
john..i've told the davidicke forums administrator about your unacceptable bias towards moderating the no plane viewpoint on that site...your days maybe numbered if you don't stop this nazi type hounding

Do you mean the policy I've put in place there of having nothing whatsoever to do with moderating NPT on that forum?

Yeah, I can see how that kind of Nazi like behaviour is gonna get me in deep do-do

Now you may find this hard to credit, but you may find that the reason you picked up a point or two over there is becuase other moderators ALSO think your're a bit of a prat

I will make you a promise though: that your days on this site maybe numbered if you can't manage to grow up at least a little: we at not at home to time wasting egotists anymore mate

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:

far more people get told told each day what a complete pack of lies npt/tv fakery is based around, if the word is being spread about the need to look again at 9/11 and consider evidence not reported by the mainstream, you can be certain the word is being spread about npt and tv fakery having to be based on very bad misjudgements and when this is pointed out those who claim to have ALL the proof cannot answer or refute the points against.

the days of NPT/TV fakery are certainly numbered if their is anything left at all, mainly due to your own faults of spam and ignore and avoid tatics whenever somebody posts something that goes against, i am confident the vast majority of people are sensible and as a result will see the false claims that are used by npt/tv fakers. all that will be left is a few fantical spammers who will argue the point to the end of time through fear of accepting they lied or are wrong, why else would they avoid any post that challenges their claims if they were not affraid of having to admit something?, better to ignore and avoid than admit it is the policy that seems to be applied.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one will never discount NPT. I just think it very unlikely due to live witnesses. I am sure a very sizeable number would have seen the second hit, I have no reports of 'I was looking at the building and I saw it explode'. Also NPT-ers, unlike me, seem to be absolute in their belief.

Why is NPT pushed SOOOO hard?

Could it be to take the heat off Dov Zak's remote control tankers and the MOSSAD hijackers on the actual passenger jets?

PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edelweiss Pirate wrote:
Shayler is right, there were no planes.

Don't worry - if Shayler's track record is anything to by, another position will be along in a minute.
Contrarian
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="rodin"][quote="John White"]
rodin wrote:
John White wrote:
Quote:

And Rodin: Alex Jones Vice President to a Hilary Clinton Presidency? I hardly think so!

Jones clearly understands "left" and "right" are fake distinctions providing the distraction of Public Theatre from the ongoing control of an overall unified Elite: You apparently don't

You quote my point, yet ignore it: and mistake a finger for the entire of the hand

You think I didn't get thru the 'left and right fake distinctions' gate a long time ago?

Jones is whatever it takes to become a leader of the alternative movement. The other side give us our heroes. He has been groomed for political power. It may not pan out that way, but if 911-gate takes down the Bush admin I can see him being feted as a new breed of politician. Maybe Hilary will get dumped, we will see. I think Alex is going to 'save' Amuka from 'Police State'. Watch him work out a second 'New Deal' once the second Great Depression gets fully underway.

Well here we are 3 years later. OK Jones did not yet make it into government, but he certainly is false opposition as evidenced by his latest outburst against Rense and the information that has been unearthed on this internet-viral post and responses - which caused a seismic event in the Truth movement. My suspicions about Bill Cooper having been taken out to make way for Jones are receiving more traction now.

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=387

The second and final Great Depression before the one world order emerges is of course now well under way. Do any of you know about Martin Armstrong? His latest missive

http://www.scribd.com/doc/14227076/Behind-the-Curtain4909

Meanwhile the nuclear event of 911 is further explored here

http://911u.org/Physics/WTCenergySurplus.html

to be continued

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: