FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

noseout or dust/explosion out?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: noseout or dust/explosion out? Reply with quote

this is a repost from anyother thread, that i'd like opinons on from anybody who thinks i am wrong and why. after two people point blank ignoring it and avoiding it i felt it needed a thread of its own to see how many geniune response it gets from a tv faker or npt'er.

i fully accept i could be wrong but would like to know why or if it is a possible explaination of the nose out.

the plane crashed into the side of the tower at great speed and in one direction, it is not suprising that debris from the plane and debris gathered along the way were ejected out of the opposite side of the towers in the same direction.

the only error of course is that it was a "nose out".

i see a explosion which takes on the form of a dustcloud before the orange ball of fire emerges, which also had debris within it and exiting the fireball and landing in the street.

the dustcloud goes through the windows, meaning when the dustcloud first emerges it is shaped like the windows because the airflow is moving forwards at great speed, it then vanishes as the dustcloud and explosion take on the appearence of a cauliflower once outside the towers.

blow some flower through a straw as hard as you can it will emerge in the same shape as the straw nearer to the straw before emergeing into a ball of dust.

take note of how exhaust fumes come out of the back end of a car, nearer to the exhaust in takes on the shape of the exhaust exit hole.

no suprise then the emerging explosion nearer to the towers first takes on the shape of the windows its emerging from giving it the appearence of an object emerging due to windows having a typical square/flat sided shape that the airflow is pushed through.

now watch again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A9VtRWJXj0

examples can be found anywhere, they might not be the exact same situation but they demonstrat the shape and appearence things take when pushed through with enough pressure, in every case the item or object things are pushed through dictates what shape the emerging substance first takes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO0dAplClkU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afe2v6eklSI

so what shape would a dustcloud take in the first few seconds if pushed through a few of these with enough force or pressure?

http://911logic.blogspot.com/2006/11/911-tv-fakery-whistleblower-pinoc chio_17.html

IMO the nose in nose out is just an optical illusion due to the speed things happen, the plane smashes in and on the same path something exits out looking simular to a plane nose but does not match a plane nose.

it is quite logical that the emerging grey smoke/dust that comes out the side of the tower also comes out the side of the tower directly across from the impact like a giant squib, making it look like the nose passed completely through, then we get the fireball followed by debris being thrown out on the same path also.

it explains why theres no exit hole and why it only seems to appear from side on or underneath and dos'nt seem to appear like anything other than a dust cloud/explosion from head on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcLsH_bhh8Y&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1ecBmsn4QU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D9Kfa2u2J0&feature=related

if anyone disagrees explain why my information is wrong as i WILL admit when im wrong or if i missed something.

:edited to fix broken link edited again to type this.

Last edited by marky 54 on Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are the chances of dust/smoke being exactly the same as the shape of the cgi nose!
if it looks like a cgi nose, etc etc...
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
what are the chances of dust/smoke being exactly the same as the shape of the cgi nose!

Except it doesn't, so it isn't.

Also the size was calculated by our own dear Telecasterisation to be approx 24 ft - the exact height of two storeys in the WTC - when a B767 has a fuselage diameter of 15 ft.

NPT is all about not looking too closely in order too accept ridiculous claims. Arse Baker cunningly got around that by 'helpfully' resizing his still images of nose in/nose out to be identical sizes.
Whatta guy.

It's them or us.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:

if it looks like a dustcloud being forced out of the side of a building etc etc.

you offer no points at all which says im wrong other than your word of mouth it was cgi, ive never seen any proof it was cgi at all.

the chances of dust/smoke having two flat sides when being pushed or force through squarish windows is very high, the same as coke being forced through the lid of a bottle taking on the apperence of a round shape is very high also.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:

what are the chances that you will ever stop saying it's the same when it obviously isn't....

all you have to do is use your eyes.

what goes in doesn't ever look the same as what comes out.

the best you could say is that as the gunk is just starting to emerge from the other side of the tower - for a fraction of a second it looks similar.

which proves what exactly?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: noseout or dust/explosion out? Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

blow some flower through a straw as hard as you can it will emerge in the same shape as the straw nearer to the straw before emergeing into a ball of dust.

I've just sat here for the last twenty minutes forcing roses, chrysanthemums and a rather pretty, but very expensive petunia through straws simply by the power of blowing air from my lips. Then the penny dropped - you meant 'flour'. I am covered in wet petal fragments and it's all your fault!

However, horticultural shortcomings aside;

Yes, the nose-like thing could well be ejecting debris through a circular hole, but can you supply an image of the hole post-event that matches the shape?

Whatever it was though - it isn't the nose of the plane - that much is certain.

I'm off now to check which cupboard the Homepride is in?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting deja vu....

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=9642
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: noseout or dust/explosion out? Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

I've just sat here for the last twenty minutes forcing roses, chrysanthemums and a rather pretty, but very expensive petunia through straws simply by the power of blowing air from my lips. Then the penny dropped - you meant 'flour'. I am covered in wet petal fragments and it's all your fault!

However, horticultural shortcomings aside;

Yes, the nose-like thing could well be ejecting debris through a circular hole, but can you supply an image of the hole post-event that matches the shape?

Whatever it was though - it isn't the nose of the plane - that much is certain.

I'm off now to check which cupboard the Homepride is in?

lol i can imagine you doing that as well. i often do that, spell something in the other english meaning whilst meaning the other.

as for the hole im not saying the hole in the towers were circular, overall im just saying if something is forced or pressure is applied then anything that is'nt solid matter will emerge in the very first moments the same shape of what it past through.

the lack of exit hole in the towers is here if you scroll down.

http://911logic.blogspot.com/2006/11/911-tv-fakery-whistleblower-pinoc chio_17.html

from a side on view what shape do you think smoke/dust will appear when exiting the towers with force through these rectangle holes?

IMO the top and bottom of the dust cloud would have straight lines and the leading edge(front) would just be random, it could easily appear to look like a nose of a plane.

Last edited by marky 54 on Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just incase anybody thinks the engine part would of left a hole here are the debris.

http://911review.org/brad.com/wtc_plane_debris.html

the engine part is'nt that big next to a person and seems to be straight down one side as if brushing past something but squeezing through.

now scroll down and look at the blacked area where the fireball came through, it appears some steel has been bent outward slighty.
Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Compare these two views, which are synchronized. I'd say the one on the left is authentic, the one on the right has a nose-out added. In any case, they cannot both be authentic, they are mutually exclusive.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:
Compare these two views, which are synchronized. I'd say the one on the left is authentic, the one on the right has a nose-out added. In any case, they cannot both be authentic, they are mutually exclusive.

Ace - they show exactly the same thing - on the left it's from an angle where the projection looks more like dust than on the one on the right.

Maybe it is just dust and we see an optical illusion in the shot on the right?

Peace and Truth
Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they show exactly the same thing, why is one lumpy and looks like dust, while the other is smooth, and looks like a nose/missile?

They don't look the same, and you know it.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:
If they show exactly the same thing, why is one lumpy and looks like dust, while the other is smooth, and looks like a nose/missile?

Why is NPT pushed SOOOO hard?

Could it be to take the heat off Dov Zak's remote control tankers and the MOSSAD hijackers on the actual passenger jets?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:

The continuing and increasingly tedious story in which "aces's ..er...brain" insists on interpreting the one on the right as a
3-D object (rather like the 'evil faces in the smoke' "breakthrough") and cannot believe anyone in the known universe with a grasp of perspective dares to see it differently to him.

It's them or us.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace,
I didn't say they look the same, a different angle on something can completly change how it looks, I was saying that they correlate.

The one on the right looking "smooth" could be a result of compression.

In fact this frame by frame of yours is useful, becuase the more I look at that "nose out" shot the more it looks like dust - it changes shape and expands s it progresses out of the building.

In fact, the more I look at it the more I feel the solution could be a "squib" firing off early, triggered by the impact damage.

I'm not closing the book on this one, I do consider it to be a mystery of 9/11, but as I look at it frame by frame - it looks more like a squib each time I see it.

Peace and Truth
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Ace Baker wrote:

Why is NPT pushed SOOOO hard?

Could it be to take the heat off Dov Zak's remote control tankers and the MOSSAD hijackers on the actual passenger jets?

It's actually simpler than that rodin.
If the NPT cell can paint opposition to the official fiction as being the only whackos on Earth who didn't see planes (the leitmotif of the coup) - then by association, even legitimate opposition is in itself whacko.
And no doubt, when the time comes also dangerous.

It's them or us.
Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only are the two videos above inconsistent with each other, they both are inconsistent with Chopper 5.

Chopper 5, the noses comes to a point. An exploding squib cannot come to a point.

Please offer a physical explanation of how an explosion can come to a point.

Absurd.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:
Not only are the two videos above inconsistent with each other, they both are inconsistent with Chopper 5.

Chopper 5, the noses comes to a point. An exploding squib cannot come to a point.

Please offer a physical explanation of how an explosion can come to a point.

Absurd.

Absurd?

Y'know, you've gotta hand it to you "ace" for brass neck when you're the one pushing TV 'overlays' and hundreds of bribed witnesses, calling anything else 'absurd'.

If you look closely (and I'm sure you have), you'll see that the 'point' is actually a projectile (likely the engine core) emerging through the cloud.

It's them or us.
Jack
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Ace,
I didn't say they look the same, a different angle on something can completly change how it looks, I was saying that they correlate.

The one on the right looking "smooth" could be a result of compression.

In fact this frame by frame of yours is useful, becuase the more I look at that "nose out" shot the more it looks like dust - it changes shape and expands s it progresses out of the building.

In fact, the more I look at it the more I feel the solution could be a "squib" firing off early, triggered by the impact damage.

I'm not closing the book on this one, I do consider it to be a mystery of 9/11, but as I look at it frame by frame - it looks more like a squib each time I see it.

^

he speaks sense
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace - if you genuinely think that the image on the right is a "nose-out" then please provide the nose-in from the same video for comparison, so we can judge for ourselves.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or at least explain why the nose grows and puffs out as it exits - much like a violent forced out stream of debris and dust.

Really, Ace, watch it carefully on the right hand shot - why is it changing shape as it comes out of the building?

Peace and Truth
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have been over this 23 gazillion times - it cannot be the nose of the aircraft as the exiting 'object' is a fraction under twice the size of the width of the aircraft.

To save me putting figures into anyone's mouth;

The blue circle that fits the object within a couple of feet - this fits the size of the WTC 8.5 times. Check the size of the WTC, divide by 8.5, then compare to the width of the aircraft in question = not the aircraft.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In chopper 5, the "dust explosion" is indistinguishable from the nose. I've already proven this.

Anyone who disagrees is invited to take the "nose out challenge".

Is there anyone on earth who claims to be able to reliably distinguish between the nose and the "dust explosion" in Chopper 5? This is scientifically testable.

Who dares?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:
In chopper 5, the "dust explosion" is indistinguishable from the nose. I've already proven this.

Is there anyone on earth who claims to be able to reliably distinguish between the nose and the "dust explosion" in Chopper 5? This is scientifically testable.

Who dares?

You can posture away to your heart's content with your helpful little outtakes, but you haven't addressed this:

chek wrote:
jfk wrote:

Also the size was calculated by our own dear Telecasterisation to be approx 24 ft - the exact height of two storeys in the WTC - when a B767 has a fuselage diameter of 15 ft.

NPT is all about not looking too closely in order too accept ridiculous claims. Arse Baker cunningly got around that by 'helpfully' resizing his still images of nose in/nose out to be identical sizes.
Whatta guy.

It's them or us.
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, thanks for those frames, Ace. I've never found the 'nose out' explanation convincing, for many of the reasons listed in this thread. It certainly looks like a solid object in the right. However judging just by the shadows cast, in both - it looks like the same event

Stefan wrote:

If you were correct here, Stefan, then it could just as easily be contended that is one of a number of squibs going off, amongst a bunch of napalm, to simulate the effects of a plane hitting a building.

Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Ace Baker wrote:

Who dares?

You can posture away to your heart's content with your helpful little outtakes, but you haven't addressed this:

chek wrote:
jfk wrote:

Whatta guy.

I absolutely did not "resize the noses to be identical sizes". All images were enlarged precisely the same amount.

I have addressed the Lawson comparison you keep posting. The two images are not identical, nor would we expect them to be. Compare the nose from two different frames. They are not identical. I explained why this is so.

The scientific test is to present an assortment, to see if they are distinguishable. They aren't, I'm right, and you're wrong.

Take the challenge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: