FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Neocon War Agenda - Sacrificing the Fifth Fleet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Neocon War Agenda - Sacrificing the Fifth Fleet? Reply with quote

Iran: The Neocon Agenda to Sacrifice the Fifth Fleet – The New Pearl Harbor.!
http://www.voltairenet.org/article153013.html
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/05/24/1931993.htm

Michael Salla

The U.S. plans for an attack on Iran envision to sacrifice the Fifth Fleet in order to justify a nuclear retaliation. This is not a hypothetical scenario, but a real option being discussed within the U.S. Joint Chief of Staff cabinet. According to our sources, admiral William Fallon made clear that if such an order was given, he would refuse to follow it and would hand in his resignation along with the entire Centcom headquarter’s. So far only the Navy and Army’s superior officers’ resistance has prevented the neoconservatives and the Air Force to launch the operations.

http://uk.indymedia.org/en/2007/11/386461.html

The Bush administation has covered up and ignored dissenting Pentagon war games analysis that suggests an attack on Iran’s nuclear or military facilities will lead directly to the annihilation of the Navy’s Fifth Fleet now stationed in the Persian Gulf. Lt. General Paul Van Riper led a hypothetical Persian Gulf state in the 2002 Millennium Challenge wargames that resulted in the destruction of the Fifth Fleet. His experience and conclusions regarding the vulnerability of the Fifth Fleet to an assymetrical military conflict and the implications for a war against Iran have been ignored. Neoconservatives within the Bush administration are currently aggressively promoting a range of military actions against Iran that will culminate in it attacking the US Navy’s Fifth Fleet with sophisticated cruise anti-ship missiles. They are ignoring Van Riper’s experiences in the Millennium Challenge and how it applies to the current nuclear conflict with Iran.

Iran has sufficient quantities of cruise missiles to destroy much or all of the Fifth Fleet which is within range of Iran’s mobile missile launchers strategically located along its mountainous terrain overlooking the Persian Gulf. The Bush administration is deliberately downplaying the vulnerability of the Fifth Fleet to Iran’s advanced missile technology which has been purchased from Russia and China since the late 1990’s. The most sophisticated of Iran’s cruise missiles are the ‘Sunburn’ and ‘Yakhonts’. These are missiles against which U.S. military experts conclude modern warships have no effective defense. By deliberately provoking an Iranian retaliation to U.S. military actions, the neoconservatives will knowingly sacrifice much or all of the Fifth Fleet. This will culminate in a new Pearl Harbor that will create the right political environment for total war against Iran, and expanded military actions in the Persian Gulf region.

The Fifth Fleet’s Vulnerability to Iran’s Anti-Ship Missile Arsenal

The U.S. Navy Fifth Fleet is headquartered in the Gulf State of Bahrain which is responsible for patrolling the Persian Gulf, Arabian Sea, Suez Canal and parts of the Indian Ocean. The Fifth Fleet currently comprises a carrier group and two helicopter carrier ships..............................

Michael Salla
- Homepage: http://www.voltairenet.org/article153013.html

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've sent this; it bounced, but I've tried another route, hopefully it gets to Mr. Salla.

Hi Mr. Salla,

Re your article on the possibility of the Fifth Fleet being used as a 'sacrificial lamb' to invite nuclear 'retaliation' on Iran....Could I respectfully suggest you read 'Day of Deceit' by Robert B. Stinnett, 'Operation Cyanide' by Peter Hounam (the guy that broke Mordechai Vanunu's story of Israel's nuclear arsenal) and also the September 2,000 report by Project for the New American Century called 'Rebuilding America's Defenses', (freely downloadable from net).
I am not in the slightest questioning your expertise, but I know that if you haven't already read these books and report, you should because they are extremely important in your field.

Yours respectfully,

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this, to ICH Comments (with similar comment to Fisk article) -

Bravo, Noam. Not perfect, but pretty darned good. Now I know 911 is to big a step for you at present, so instead, would you PLEASE read 'Rebuilding America's Defenses', a report by 'The Project for the New American Century' September 2000. It's freely available to download from the web.
Re some comments on the Fifth Fleet being used as a sacrificial lamb, sent to the slaughter to justify a larger, probably nuclear attack, come on now, the US Administration would never indulge in such a dastardly crime, surely? OK, you can point to the sending of a small cavalry force into Mexican territory to be massacred, to justify the annexation of Texas and California, but that was years ago. Pearl? Sure, but the ends justified the means, no? Gulf of Tonkin? Just a slip-up, faulty radar blips. USS Liberty? That was that kook LBJ. Nah, Bushco are far more principalled than to sacrifice those gallant guys and gals of the Fifth Fleet. (DON'T EVEN MENTION (9/11), PLEASE!!).

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kill 2 birds with one stone. Iran and America. All in a days work for the collectivists.

Most recent false flag I know of in Mexican territory was when 2 Israelis tried to blow up the Parliament after 911

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who the heck is Michael Salla ???

For one thing he is full of dis-info trash.

Do you honestly think you could predict the form of a false flag op? By it's very nature, a false flag is a surprise event and remains a secret of the masterminds until it's execution.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Kill 2 birds with one stone. Iran and America. All in a days work for the collectivists.

Most recent false flag I know of in Mexican territory was when 2 Israelis tried to blow up the Parliament after 911

Google

Saur Ben Zvi

and

Salvador Guersson Smecke

Mexican Congress Attack on 10.10.2001

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who the hell is Bongo?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voltaire_Network
This has been put out by the Voltaire Network.

Maybe you've heard of its president Thierry Meyssan? If not you should read some of his stuff.

Bongo wrote:
Who the heck is Michael Salla ???

For one thing he is full of dis-info trash.

Do you honestly think you could predict the form of a false flag op? By it's very nature, a false flag is a surprise event and remains a secret of the masterminds until it's execution.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Last edited by TonyGosling on Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to swear Tony. Shocked

The US are not about to have the 5th Fleet obliterated. Rolling Eyes

The US are definately trading Jabs with Iran, but they will not use Nukes. FACT. If they did, they would have chaos around the world as no-one would accept it.

So stop being silly. Wink
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: They don't need to use nukes to begin with Reply with quote

Check this through and you'll see that they don't need to use nukes to begin with. The scenario is a follows...

1. bomb Iranian reactor
2. blow up 8 of their own ships
3. THEN nuke Iran

Please give us your insight as to how and why the French 911 Truth network, the most credible in Europe, have got this so very wrong?

Bongo wrote:

The US are definately trading Jabs with Iran, but they will not use Nukes. FACT. If they did, they would have chaos around the world as no-one would accept it.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:

Watch the BBC documentary 'Dead in the Water' (available to watch or download on the web) and more importantly, read Peter Hounam's 'Operation Cyanide', then see if you still think the NWO War Criminals won't nuke Iran.
And no one would accept it? 'Wot, 33* Scottish Rite Masons should worry, already?'. The world has so far accepted whatever abominations the NWO has visited on it; it's not about to change now.

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't matter how horrible the atrocities are which the NWO have carried out and in turn got away with... my point is that there is a particular global mindset with regards the use of Nuclear weapons and I guarantee that all hell (oops I swore like Tony Shocked sorry) will break out among the people of the world if they did.

The NWO would be cutting their own throats even contemplating it publically. It's a non-starter.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's hope so!
Bongo wrote:

The NWO would be cutting their own throats even contemplating it publically. It's a non-starter.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
It doesn't matter how horrible the atrocities are which the NWO have carried out and in turn got away with... my point is that there is a particular global mindset with regards the use of Nuclear weapons and I guarantee that all hell (oops I swore like Tony Shocked sorry) will break out among the people of the world if they did.

The NWO plan for World Domination has been in progress for centuries (see 'Freemasonry and the Ancient Gods', J.S.M. Ward). I wish you were right, but we will see.

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The NWO plan for World Domination has been in progress for centuries (see 'Freemasonry and the Ancient Gods', J.S.M. Ward). I wish you were right, but we will see.

... Never underestimate people power Outsider. Wink
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The USA, it appears, is being sacrificed by the NWO to kill several birds with one stone, here are two.

1. get rid of millions of the world's people as part of the eugenics depopulation agenda

2. create a crisis big enough to justify a complete overhaul of the world system and introduce world government and a man made world religion to get rid of the Koranic (hence the attack on Islam) and Bibllical rules for ever.

Only one rather large problem.
Its a fundamentally flawed plan.
See - http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

Bongo wrote:

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: