FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Major hatchet job on David Shayler/Annie Machon
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Major hatchet job on David Shayler/Annie Machon Reply with quote

Stott's original title
Major critical Article on David Shayler/Annie Machon

I am one of two authors of a detailed critique of David Shayler and Annie Machon in the new issue of the parapolitcal magazine Notes From the Borderland.

I have major reservations about both Shayler and Machon, and believe that anyone involved in the 9/11 Truth Movement needs to ask themselves some pretty searching questions about just who they are getting into bed with when they cosy up to these two former spooks.

David Shayler and Machon are both extremely late converts to the 9/11 Truth cause, indeed well into 2005 both seemed to believe that that the security services needed to modernise and up their games to prevent similar attacks. They did not believe that the US was itself responsible for 9/11. Equally to see them talking now about "false flag attacks" when Annie Machon failed to even mention this tactic in her lengthy 2005 book, is extremely curious.

Could it be that the whole industry that has developed around 9/11 (the books, the conferences, the radio shows and subscription websites) are a better money maker than the roles of "public figures" and "peace campaigners" previously adopted?
This is especially the case as I believe it likely that both indivduals had overstayed their welcome in the UK anti-war movement - indeed Shayler's red baiting is never far from the surface for a man who claims to be progressive. Secondly given David Shayler's allegations that the Stop the War Coalition has been penetrated and damaged by the security services, his (and Annie Machon's) failure to do anything to expose this stand in sorry contrast to their public comments.

One of the reasons Shayler/Machon are respected in 9/11 circles is precisely because of their past intelligence roles. Yet Shayler never mentioned Al-Qaeda in regards to the MI6 Libya plot until after 9/11, and the longer he has been out of MI5 the more grandoise his claims have become about the security services and Al Qaeda. Indeed he even suggests that large numbers of Islamic terrorists were allowed to settle in Britain to create a specific threat, without mentioning he was working for MI5 at that very time! Physician heal thyself!

I am well aware that both David Shayler and Annie Machon are personable characters. Given their profession was to infiltrate organisations and groups without attracting suspicion, before damaging those groups (and/or their members) they are bound to be amenable individuals. That is what they have been trained to be, at public expense.

It is perhaps natural to feel sympathy when someone is targetted by the state as David Shayler has been. Such sympathy is not something Shayler himself dishes out - the former MI6 officer Richard Tomlinson, exiled from Britain due to state machinations, gets no support from either Shayler or Machon, but is instead condemned as "still working for Six". You can make your own minds up by going to www.richardtomlinson.typepad.com

What I ask is that 9/11 Truth activists read my article (and indeed some of the previous articles published in Notes From the Borderland) which show that Shayler in particular can change his line on an issue as often as he changes his pants.

In London you can get NFB from Housmans in Kings Cross, Borders in Oxford Street or on-line via www.borderland.co.uk

The truth is out there, but you do have to look for it occasionally........
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Paul. I know nothing about Shayler but I have been following the Tomlinson case since 99. And Tomlinson does strike me as genuine especially in regards to the harrassment he's suffered so the allegations that he's still part of 'six' do seem a little suspect.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The truth is out there, but you do have to pay for it occasionally........?
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well, it's not spam though as too much effort went into the post.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That wasnt my point. I didnt say spam did I?
There is no information offered for free. None.
Conjecture and insinuation but no actual evidence. You have to pay for that. If there is actually anything there once you have paid who knows...
Did you follow the links?
As you said you "know nothing about Shayler"
Watch Mind the Gap:
http://www.officialconfusion.com/77/mindthegap/Flash_400on2_64/mindthe gap.html
David on 9/11 here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5403286136814574974
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2953150409490347185
or Terrorstorm (in which David and Annie are interviewed): http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4757274759497686216

Then maybe you will have an idea.
Wink
edit: notice no money is needed to watch any of the links above

And Paul, I havent been "getting into bed with....these two former spooks."
This is a decentralised campaign so everyone follows their own convictions.

Last edited by scar on Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paulstott wrote:
Quote:
I am well aware that both David Shayler and Annie Machon are personable characters. Given their profession was to infiltrate organisations and groups without attracting suspicion, before damaging those groups (and/or their members) they are bound to be amenable individuals. That is what they have been trained to be, at public expense.

Um er, they were not field agents, they had desk jobs.

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Major critical Article on David Shayler/Annie Machon Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
Could it be that the whole industry that has developed around 9/11 (the books, the conferences, the radio shows and subscription websites) are a better money maker than the roles of "public figures" and "peace campaigners" previously adopted?

The truth is out there, but you do have to PAY for it occasionally........

Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Major critical Article on David Shayler/Annie Machon Reply with quote

Quote:

The truth is out there, but you do have to PAY for it occasionally........

You would be wasting your money, and judging by what has been said by O'hara and his gang before about 9/11, David Shayler, etc., that is already in the public domain, you would not be getting anything truthful, but rather slanderous lies, character assassinations and insults not based on any properly conducted research. I could think of much better things to spend my money on.

Apparently these people have been stalking David for years. It would be tempting to get into a mud slinging match with them on here, but would be entirely fruitless and not really what these forums are intended for and exactly what they are hoping for by posting such posts on here in the first place.

I wouldn’t worry too much about them; they’re a pretty obscure organisation that doesn’t even publish its material on the web for free. I’d be surprised if many people on here have even heard of them; I had only come across them before when another member of the 911 Truth Movement bought to my attention a rather nasty and untrue piece that they had written about David Shayler.

David and Annie’s actions speak for themselves! I am in no doubt of their honourable intentions, as were once again demonstrated this week in the High Court. Sadly, you will always get people or organisations who will try to attack the character and motives of people who have a media profile like David Shayler and the courage to speak out about what he witnessed while he was working for MI5.

Let’s continue our campaign to out the truth to the wider public and be thankful we have people like David and Annie to spearhead our cause. To be honest, I doubt Mr O’hara’s writings would make much of an impact even if they were available for free, but thankfully the subscription charge will probably put the vast majority of people off from reading their stuff in the first place.

Chris.

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Major critical Article on David Shayler/Annie Machon Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
I am one of two authors of a detailed critique of David Shayler and Annie Machon in the new issue of the parapolitcal magazine Notes From the Borderland.

I have major reservations about both Shayler and Machon, and believe that anyone involved in the 9/11 Truth Movement needs to ask themselves some pretty searching questions about just who they are getting into bed with when they cosy up to these two former spooks.

David Shayler and Machon are both extremely late converts to the 9/11 Truth cause, indeed well into 2005 both seemed to believe that that the security services needed to modernise and up their games to prevent similar attacks. They did not believe that the US was itself responsible for 9/11. Equally to see them talking now about "false flag attacks" when Annie Machon failed to even mention this tactic in her lengthy 2005 book, is extremely curious.

This is especially the case as I believe it likely that both indivduals had overstayed their welcome in the UK anti-war movement - indeed Shayler's red baiting is never far from the surface for a man who claims to be progressive. Secondly given David Shayler's allegations that the Stop the War Coalition has been penetrated and damaged by the security services, his (and Annie Machon's) failure to do anything to expose this stand in sorry contrast to their public comments.

One of the reasons Shayler/Machon are respected in 9/11 circles is precisely because of their past intelligence roles. Yet Shayler never mentioned Al-Qaeda in regards to the MI6 Libya plot until after 9/11, and the longer he has been out of MI5 the more grandoise his claims have become about the security services and Al Qaeda. Indeed he even suggests that large numbers of Islamic terrorists were allowed to settle in Britain to create a specific threat, without mentioning he was working for MI5 at that very time! Physician heal thyself!

It is perhaps natural to feel sympathy when someone is targetted by the state as David Shayler has been. Such sympathy is not something Shayler himself dishes out - the former MI6 officer Richard Tomlinson, exiled from Britain due to state machinations, gets no support from either Shayler or Machon, but is instead condemned as "still working for Six". You can make your own minds up by going to www.richardtomlinson.typepad.com

What I ask is that 9/11 Truth activists read my article (and indeed some of the previous articles published in Notes From the Borderland) which show that Shayler in particular can change his line on an issue as often as he changes his pants.

In London you can get NFB from Housmans in Kings Cross, Borders in Oxford Street or on-line via www.borderland.co.uk

The truth is out there, but you do have to look for it occasionally........

Nice try PS. If you have some info that is in any way relevent to us as individuals then please, post it here for the world to see. Dont hide it behind a shopping cart.

PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:
Conjecture and insinuation but no actual evidence. You have to pay for that. If there is actually anything there once you have paid who knows...

Actually someone else said they "know nothing about Shayler", not me. Read IronSnot's postings again...........

Anyway seeing as its a free link you must have (times must be hard if paying £3.50 for the UK's best paprapolitcal magazine is too much for you) here's an insight into Mr Shayler's buggering about around the anarchist scene:

http://www.libcom.org/library/david-shayler-class-war-left-groups

Why should anyone believe he has behaved more honourably towards either the anti-war movements or the 9/11 movements?
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Oh well, it's not spam though as too much effort went into the post.

scar wrote:

Perhaps if you read IronSnots post which my comment followed you would understand.

The links were for IronSnot as he said:
"Thanks Paul. I know nothing about Shayler" in his first reply to you.

You ought to check them out anyway.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:

Anyway seeing as its a free link you must have (times must be hard if paying £3.50 for the UK's best paprapolitcal magazine is too much for you) here's an insight into Mr Shayler's buggering about around the anarchist scene:

http://www.libcom.org/library/david-shayler-class-war-left-groups

Why should anyone believe he has behaved more honourably towards either the anti-war movements or the 9/11 movements?

I'm not sure you get it. whether of not Shayler and Machon are genuine or not is nothing more than trivia. It does not in any way effect the overall truth movement one bit. They are not presenting anything about 911 that cannot be found elsewhere so who cares if they are genuine or not? Even if it did turn out that they are still on the payroll, that would never change any of the questions that people like us are asking.
That said, i do appreciate people trying to make sure that we know who our leaders actually are. Its just that in this case they really arent our leaders.

Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote on his website:

Quote:
A Message to the 9/11 Truth Movement

I posted the following statement on the forum of the UK and Ireland 9/11 Truth Movement earlier today. Time will tell what sort of reaction I get...........

My reaction is very simple. David and Annie have done a bloody marvelous job in supporting the 9/11 Truth Campaign in this country over the last twelve months. More to the point, what have YOU actually done to get the truth out? Not a lot I suspect.

Sorry, old chap, my message to you is very simple....don't waste our time - try tackling the real problems and instead help expose the global elite who are manipulating world events towards a new world war. My guess is you haven't got the courage or the guts to do so.

Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Inside Job ? Reply with quote

Quote:

Paul.

Having paid yourself due respect by clicking on your link, visiting your website and reviewing your introduction I have one simple question ;

Where do you even come close to intimating the obvious to all but a blind man ?

Namely that 9/11 was the recent mother- of- all- inside- jobs ?

Not once did I see it mentioned anywhere

And YOU call yourself a parapolitical magazine ?

Oh and Paul. Theres just one other thing that appears to have escaped your "rigorous" analysis ;

Let us imagine that someone such as yourself ( who apparently believes the official 19 Arabs conspiracy theory) comes to this forum presenting evidence against 2 of whom I would consider to be our leading activists.

How are we as a community to view such a someone ? - As a someone who whilst, apparent not believing in our movement is nonetheless seriously concerned about our collective welfare ?

Unless of course you suddenly plan on becoming the latest "late addition"

Or how about someone who is trying to divide us by creating fear and suspicion ?

Put your best "analysis" of those above indicators together for us in your next newsletter would ya ?

Let me tell you something. Ive seen all of these SWP types. Ive seen the "Anti war" movement. Ive even listened to George Galloway. I should also say that I admire most of their opinions and thoughts.

What do all of this crowd have in common ? A blatent inability to see the blatently obvious - namely that the official 19 Arabs with boxcutters conspiracy theory is a crock of nonsense.

The silence on 9/11 is deafening. And you think we have been infiltrated ?

But you post your newsletters if you like. Send it to me free as a trial run . If it even begins to make the broadest bit of sense then you will have completely bamboozled me for one.

Last edited by Abandoned Ego on Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have got no reason to believe Annie and David are anything but 100% genuine. If they are trying 'to infiltrate us' and turn us in some nefarious direction they are making a pretty bad job of it.

That said I always say people should avoid shouting shill or state agent without evidence. Whilst I'm unimpressed at having to pay to read this, Paul claims he has some evidence. I will atleast take the trouble to read what he has written and then feedback.

In the meantime, Paul can I ask whether you support the united call from all of us here (with the exception of a few critics in critics corner) for a further investigation of 9/11?

And secondly whether in undertaking your research into this network, its history and its 'organisation' and David and Annie's involvement with it, did you speak/contact any of 'us'?
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Shayler says Tomlinson is still part of 'six' and it turns out that Tomlinson is not part of 'six', would this not indicate that Shayler may still be part of 'five' or indeed even 'six'?

Tomlinson has been hounded from Britain to France, New Zealand, Australia, the US, Switzerland, Russia and now back to France again. It seems unlikely with that level of hounding (and a real problem trying to get his book published - eventually he had to do that in Russia) that he is still part of 'six'.

Sorry this gives me some doubts about Shayler.
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Paging Richard Tomlinson. Reply with quote

Quote:

I have to say I commend the courage of both of them.

But all that said, as a 9/11 truth activist I have to say I havent heard much from Mr Tomlinson on the subject lately, if ever.

The silence is of course deafening meanwhile from the latest sower of suspicious seeds - Paul Stott.

And actually what the hell anyways ?

They have to look within themselves at some point or other like we all do.

That is their moment of judgement.

Meanwhile Iron snot, as presumably a truth activist yourself - Shayler , Tomlinson or Paul Stott ?
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I don't know anything about Shayler, so until I read up on him, I'll hold my judgement. But people yelling shills is not a good look, for posters here or anybody in the 9/11 movement. Before opening their mouths, they should have the proof.

It's my belief that Tomlinson is genuine. I could of course be wrong, but that's my reading of it.

And Paul Stott reads ok, but he should have given us some of the material so that we don't have to pay £3.50 for the privilege.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul Stott, you my friend are a hypocrite. How the hell can you say the movement is funded around sales, throw accusations around and then provide us with a link to your own rag that has to be bought. Most 9/11 truthers who produce films encourage free copying and distribution, hardly the work of a capitalist.

If Dave and Annie are still working for the security services I, for one, hope they send in some more as they are doing a great job for us.

Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
If Shayler says Tomlinson is still part of 'six' and it turns out that Tomlinson is not part of 'six', would this not indicate that Shayler may still be part of 'five' or indeed even 'six'?

Tomlinson has been hounded from Britain to France, New Zealand, Australia, the US, Switzerland, Russia and now back to France again. It seems unlikely with that level of hounding (and a real problem trying to get his book published - eventually he had to do that in Russia) that he is still part of 'six'.

Thanks for that vote of confidence, Ironsnot. Perhaps you'd like to contribute to our "MI5 Fund" by buying my book, "Spies, Lies and Whistleblowers", and then you can see exactly the scale of hounding that David has also faced. In my experience, it's always helpful to be in possession of the facts before coming out with opinions.

For the record, David does not do around saying that poor Richard Tomlinson is still working for MI6. Our hearts go out to him, and we feel great symapthy for the continuing harrassment he suffers.

However, it is a matter of historical record that after he initially went public in 1996 and fled to Spain, Tomlinson was approached by two MI6 officers, who offered him a deal if he would shut up. They gave him a large sum of money and found him the job he asked for, working in Formula One. In return he signed a contract saying that he would shut up about MI6. Unfortunately, he found the job too dull, and therefore sent his book off to a publisher. This was intercepted, he was arrested and, after pleading guilty to a breach of the OSA, was sentenced to 6 months in prison in 1997.

Those are the facts. This does not mean he is a "shill" - a word neither David nor I had heard of before joining this forum.

Regards

Annie

andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David or Annie are most definitely genuine 911 truthers as their actions, words and transparent passion for the movement shows. No one who has heard them speak could be in any doubt of that. It seems absurd that any of us should have to defend two people who work so hard promoting the truth about September 11th, 2001.

As Andy says, if they are working for M15, send us some more!
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/leedsbradford/2006/07/346435.ht ml?c=on#c152924

Check the cartoon at the bottom of the page. allegedly from NFB!!

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only just saw this.

I wrote this a while ago. Just in case anyone wants to know...

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=704&highlight=euryth mics

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this link Andrew, I did not see it before.

After reading some of that poisonous filth from O'hara and Notes From the Borderland, it was nice to read such a nice tribute to David & Annie who have given so much to the 911 truth movement. I'm sure they can take it in their stride and probably even expect that kind of muck to be thrown at them after they took the decision to go public with the truth, however, I'm sure they will appreciate such positive stuff to be written as well. Thankfully there is far more positive stuff written about David and Annie than O'hara could ever contend with. That's because the truth is on the side of this movement, and people are getting starting to get fed up with lies and bullsh*t, whether it comes from the Government or NFB.

I will have to dig out some old Eurythmics records and have a listen!

Chris.

Last edited by Dr Hemp on Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
Thanks for that vote of confidence, Ironsnot.

Hey no problems, Annie. You do realise of course, like I do, that MI6 and possibly MI5 were intimately involved in the planning for 9/11. Consequently you may have heard talk around the office water cooler. So would you be able to give us some names?

Ta.

Quote:
not do around saying that poor Richard Tomlinson

That doesn't seem very pleasant.
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Err WOT? Reply with quote

To Mud Slingers,

WHO actually KNOWS WHO IS WORKING FOR WHOM?

How do any of YOU know I`m not an infiltrator?!

I`ve organized talks, invited Annie to speak been very public in my views.
Oh and all this very late in the game too, after a "friend of mine" just happened to give me Annies phone number......and I`m at Uni in Oxford a very traditional stomping ground for s.service recruitment OOOooooohhhh sounds fishy eh?!

Just as Andy B says: if they are working for the securty services theyre doing a bloody fantastic job for us regardless.

Personally I cant be sure of ANYTHING 100%. Any or all of us can be informants totally without our knowledge, our phones tapped, emails intercepted and conversations used without our knowledge so just as I said:

"Err WOT?"

Since the media and Gov are always slagging em down why do you feel it important to ADD to that frenzy?!

Anyone who is well informed (as I like to be) know exactly what Dave and Annie are reguarly accused of and quite frankly

"I dont give a flying ****" Laughing

Calum

Do me a favour and write a report on something we DONT know!

President Eisenhower 1961
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Hey no problems, Annie. You do realise of course, like I do, that MI6 and possibly MI5 were intimately involved in the planning for 9/11. Consequently you may have heard talk around the office water cooler. So would you be able to give us some names?

Sorry, Ironsnot, if you knew anything factual about Dave and me, rather than the half-baked assertions of fringe nutters, you'd be aware that we left MI5 almost 10 years ago, so no joy on who may have had the inside track on 9/11.

However, there must be people in the services who do know or suspect something about 9/11. So to those in MI5 and MI6 who may be reading this, come on, have the courage to blow the whistle. Do you really want to work for organisations which condone kidnapping (sorry, extraordinary rendition), use information obtained by torture and stand by while Blair distorts the intelligence case to take this country into illegal wars?

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie,

I have been curious to see how this time, they have blamed Iran for Hezbollah's weapons supply etc and they haven't even quoted the use of intelligence information! (Presumably because their spin is/will be that it was so "unreliable" last time. Of course, as the death of David Kelly shows us, it wasn't unreliable, it as ignored or falsified at the appropriate level.) A truly terrible state of affairs.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
IronSnot wrote:

Sorry, Ironsnot, if you knew anything factual about Dave and me, rather than the half-baked assertions of fringe nutters, you'd be aware that we left MI5 almost 10 years ago, so no joy on who may have had the inside track on 9/11.

However, there must be people in the services who do know or suspect something about 9/11. So to those in MI5 and MI6 who may be reading this, come on, have the courage to blow the whistle. Do you really want to work for organisations which condone kidnapping (sorry, extraordinary rendition), use information obtained by torture and stand by while Blair distorts the intelligence case to take this country into illegal wars?

If anyone from MI5 is wasting their time reading the drivel posted here then I'm William of Wales.

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref

You'd be surprised (or possibly not) at quite how much time MI5 does spend looking at drivel. That was one of the points David and I blew the whistle on.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: