FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Missiles and the poor sod on Question Time
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Missiles and the poor sod on Question Time Reply with quote

Remember the 911er who was tarred and feathered by the movement for mentioning missiles on Q T?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4IidmD8RMQ&mode=related&search=[/url

What's this coming through the building?
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would still like to know how they could have done what is claimed on the youtube link. I was watching it live from within a Gov Lib, and there is no way of any hocus pocus being utilised. Also, the vid has been doctored somewhat. Silver/grey wings in bright sunlight are know to appear difficult to see at certain angles in relation to the sun.

2 planes hit the WTC.

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is it? hologram no plane or blue screen technology no plane?
ComfortablyNumb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would be a really good idea if we focused on proving 911 was a US government conspiracy first before wasting time on totally outlandish claims based on nano-thin evidence.

Stick this topic in Critics Corner and see how well it flies there, with one or two wings!
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the pod stuff needs to be adandoned. kevin is a nice bloke.. but he needs to tone it down, as do others talking about pods and holograms and what not.. a small area of blurry pixels can't be counted as conclusive evidence
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These "pods" have gotten a really bad press, but I still cannot see how that plane going into the south tower has a standard 767 underside, what's the current wisdom for this apparent anomoly... 'light reflection'?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ComfortablyNumb wrote:
I think it would be a really good idea if we focused on proving 911 was a US government conspiracy first before wasting time on totally outlandish claims based on nano-thin evidence.

Stick this topic in Critics Corner and see how well it flies there, with one or two wings!

this forum is great for campaigners to hook up and do their thing but there's nowt wrong with people trying to get to the bottom of what hit the towers. There's enough evidence to proof what we saw on TV was all faked.
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Anyone care to address the question? Reply with quote

ComfortablyNumb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
There's enough evidence to proof what we saw on TV was all faked.

What we saw on TV was seen first hand by thousands of New Yorkers with their own eyes.

Please show me this evidence other than a few frames of compressed digital footage. I'll gladly look at it. But for now, this idea along with 'pods' is just naive misinterpretation.

Regs
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ComfortablyNumb wrote:
Ally wrote:
There's enough evidence to proof what we saw on TV was all faked.

What we saw on TV was seen first hand by thousands of New Yorkers with their own eyes.

Please show me this evidence other than a few frames of compressed digital footage. I'll gladly look at it. But for now, this idea along with 'pods' is just naive misinterpretation.

Regs

you keep throwing around this thousand eyewitnesses, you'd be lucky to find 2 dozen.

watch this if you got 4 minutes to spare -

What is TV fakery?
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:

you keep throwing around this thousand eyewitnesses, you'd be lucky to find 2 dozen.

So are you saying that we should ignore one single person even if they were the only person to see a plane crash into each building, with their own eyes?

I agree with ComfortableNumb
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
Ally wrote:

So are you saying that we should ignore one single person even if they were the only person to see a plane crash into each building, with their own eyes?

do you ignore the witnesses who specifically say they saw Flight 77 slammed into the Pentagon?

I agree with Nico
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And my dad would beat ALL yours up! Rolling Eyes
Briaman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Image processing Reply with quote

Aplogies to the no planers. The anomolies in the footage may be artefacts of the compression software. You can see similar effects if you take a bitmap and convert it into a jpeg. The compression software cheats and approximates. After compression - you get an image that is close to but not exactly what was originally recorded.
ComfortablyNumb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:

I think I can. Just watch http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-568339706582714507. It's called 7 days in September.

It will also act as a poignant reminder of what we are dealing with. Loss of human life. This isn't a video game...

BTW that 4 minute clip proved squat.
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: One eye-witness Reply with quote

"What we saw on TV was seen first hand by thousands of New Yorkers with their own eyes."

I dont know about " .. thousands of New Yorkers " or any - but I do know George Bush saw it on tellih.
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Missiles and the poor sod on Question Time Reply with quote

Bowery Boy wrote:
Remember the 911er who was tarred and feathered by the movement for mentioning missiles on Q T?

Youre not going to get any answers from this lot, B B
ComfortablyNumb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: One eye-witness Reply with quote

HERA wrote:
I dont know about " .. thousands of New Yorkers " or any - but I do know George Bush saw it on tellih.

Anyone who had a vantage point in New York and across the Hudson was watching once the first tower was struck. Its human nature and common sense!
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

has anyone got a copy of the infamous qtime?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: Missiles and the poor sod on Question Time Reply with quote

HERA wrote:
Bowery Boy wrote:

Youre not going to get any answers from this lot, B B

A few clarifications here

'The movement' did not tar and feather David B for his remarks. Certain individuals questioned the wisdom of how he communicated 9/11 truth. Search for questiontime and you will find the thread.

Who the * is 'this lot', hera. We are what we say we are. This forum consists of a loose network of campaigners, some of whom are known to me and some not. There is no 'this lot' unless you care to clarify how you define 'this lot'.

If you search my posts under pods you will find that I see similarities between the pods theory and the no big boeings theories.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you will find that most campaigners don't dismiss these theories in their entirety but feel that there is enough stuff out there to get on with campaigning with. Once we get the inquiry we're after all this will come out in the wash.
Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Dont mention the pods Reply with quote

[quote="ian neal"][quote="HERA"][quote="Bowery Boy"]Remember the 911er who was tarred and feathered by the movement for mentioning missiles on Q T?

What's this coming through the building?[/quote]

Youre not going to get any answers from this lot, B B[/quote]

A few clarifications here

'The movement' did not tar and feather David B for his remarks. Certain individuals questioned the wisdom of how he communicated 9/11 truth. Search for questiontime and you will find the thread.

Who the * is 'this lot', hera. We are what we say we are. This forum consists of a loose network of campaigners, some of whom are known to me and some not. There is no 'this lot' unless you care to clarify how you define 'this lot'.

If you search my posts under pods you will find that I see similarities between the pods theory and the no big boeings theories.[/quote]

I now feel confident that The Organiser will go to the above URL and then explain the helicopter and the missile going through the building, without mentioning "pods".
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Missiles and the poor sod on Question Time Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

If you search my posts under pods you will find that I see similarities between the pods theory and the no big boeings theories.

I think you'll find those two camps in direct theoretical opposition, one groups believes what the tv showed (pregnant planes firing missiles) while the other doubts all the 'plane' footage released, nearly all of it uncredited.
Go start a thred on Let's Roll about TV fakery or no Boeings and you'll find that Jayhan goes beserk and bans you immediately, just ask Killtown.

Flamesong is happy to say the pod plane is crock but embraces other footage of the alleged plane as proof airliners were used in the attack.
I started off in the demolition camp, then saw Plane Site and thought wait a minute he's got a point but at the same time I'd read webfairy's analysis of the 'ghost gun' seamlessly melting into the building and could see the startling contradictions. It weren't until I reviewed stuff from back then that had been broadcast on British TV and saw the plane flightpaths contradicted each other in some of the footage, either it was a close up of planes entering the WTC like it was made from school toilet paper or a long shot of the plane coming from diverse angles - but I always felt the crucial 'money shot' was always missing and there was something contrived about what was made public.

As the years went on and theories developed it become widely accepted there was nowt at shanksville (like at the pentagon) so it seemed canny obvious to me the WTC planes were a hoax too.

IMO.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
scubadiver wrote:
Ally wrote:

do you ignore the witnesses who specifically say they saw Flight 77 slammed into the Pentagon?

I agree with Nico

Not necessarily. I am not too sure what hit the pentagon. The evidence isn't strong enough for me to go one way or the other. I think there are more important aspects like the WTC destruction, the stand down orders, the war game exercises and the warnings by 11 other countries. That convinces me enough.

In this image, the left wing is visible:

http://www.thoughtcrimenews.com/757attackWTClarger.JPG
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:

Not necessarily. I am not too sure what hit the pentagon. The evidence isn't strong enough for me to go one way or the other. I think there are more important aspects like the WTC destruction, the stand down orders, the war game exercises and the warnings by 11 other countries. That convinces me enough.

In this image, the left wing is visible:

http://www.thoughtcrimenews.com/757attackWTClarger.JPG

five years on and not a physical shred of evidence 77 hit the pentagon, how long after 7/7 will you wait for evidence to prove the accused were in London together at Kings Cross with big rucksacks full of explosives? 10 years?

I looked at the image and the left wing was more like a chimera.

here's analysis of the same thing, the wing doesn't even mark the structure even when it's inside of it.

http://www.911blogger.com/blog/196
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MPEG artefacting cannot accout for the breach in the laws of physics which are quite visible. The airplane should have "bug squatted" on contact with the building. There should have been an almighty splash of concrete, aluminium, concrete and above all fire and wreckage raining down. Nothing, the "plane" vanished into the building.

My question to the "planers" : Who was flying these airplanes?

Please do not say Mohammed Atta!
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banish wrote:
MPEG artefacting cannot accout for the breach in the laws of physics which are quite visible. The airplane should have "bug squatted" on contact with the building. There should have been an almighty splash of concrete, aluminium, concrete and above all fire and wreckage raining down. Nothing, the "plane" vanished into the building.

My question to the "planers" : Who was flying these airplanes?

Please do not say Mohammed Atta!

I agree that the planes were similar to the airliner types (there are military versions and witnesses reported observations that can suggest that), but I have real doubts about how an aluminium plane behaves when slamming through a grid at speed.

The pentagon is more questionable, but the reactor wall test video shows the test plane (a 25 ton fighter at 500mph) apparently disintegrating, apart from some wingtip fragments. I keep meaning to see if there's a fuller report of that test, but have never got round to it.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:

five years on and not a physical shred of evidence 77 hit the pentagon, how long after 7/7 will you wait for evidence to prove the accused were in London together at Kings Cross with big rucksacks full of explosives? 10 years?

I looked at the image and the left wing was more like a chimera.

here's analysis of the same thing, the wing doesn't even mark the structure even when it's inside of it.

http://www.911blogger.com/blog/196

I didn't say flight 77 hit the Pentagon. I said the evidence isn't strong to know what did. As I say, for me whatever hit the Pentagon isn't really that important.

Looking at the following picture:

http://www.startribune.com/stonline/images/news21/1phot08.l.jpg

I would say that white streak on the right is a smoke trail, but immediately above the bollard, is that a tail fin I see? If it is, I don't think it is big enough to be a Boeing (give that the side of Pentagon can hold 7.5 planes, correct?)

Going back to the WTC I've asked before and I will ask again:

Quote:

what do you expect an object weighing 140 tons to do when it hits another object weighing one million tons at 400mph?

It would be nice to get a response for this question as I seem to get constantly ignored.

As far as 7/7 is concerned, I am more than convinced it was an inside job just as I am with 9/11.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:

Quote:

what do you expect an object weighing 140 tons to do when it hits another object weighing one million tons at 400mph?

It would be nice to get a response for this question as I seem to get constantly ignored.

steel>aluminium
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
scubadiver wrote:

Quote:

steel>aluminium

I'd say Aluminium x momemtum>steel? is possible but needs proving
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: