FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google backs private Moon landing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

How about the laser reflectors? They had to be precision placed and were beyond the abilities of portable robot technology at that time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunokhod_2
you mean like the laser reflectors planted by UNMANED Russian craft in 1970?
Lunokhod 2 operated for about 4 months, covered 37 km (23 miles) of terrain, including hilly upland areas and rilles, and sent back 86 panoramic images and over 80,000 TV pictures. Many mechanical tests of the surface, laser ranging measurements, and other experiments were completed during this time.

Lunokhod 2 continues to be detected by lunar laser ranging experiments and its position is known to sub-meter accuracy

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
chek wrote:

How about the laser reflectors? They had to be precision placed and were beyond the abilities of portable robot technology at that time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunokhod_2
you mean like the laser reflectors planted by UNMANED Russian craft in 1970?
Lunokhod 2 operated for about 4 months, covered 37 km (23 miles) of terrain, including hilly upland areas and rilles, and sent back 86 panoramic images and over 80,000 TV pictures. Many mechanical tests of the surface, laser ranging measurements, and other experiments were completed during this time.

Lunokhod 2 continues to be detected by lunar laser ranging experiments and its position is known to sub-meter accuracy

Interesting link for two reasons.

Firstly the size of the Russian vehicle - I suppose that being a mobile array with an unshielded radioactive power supply, it would just tuck away under the capsule jumpseat without arousing any suspicion?
Wouldn't be that difficult to hide a 7 ft long, 3/4 ton machine in the Eagle crew compartment, surely?

http://www.lunarandplanetaryrovers.com/lunokhod.htm

compared to the American design:

And secondly - the photographs of Lunakhod in action are obviously faked what with no stars being present.
Are we to be taken for fools????

It's them or us.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

excuse me but you are using an unmaned mission as proof that a manned mission took place?
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
excuse me but you are using an unmaned mission as proof that a manned mission took place?

Yes.
The logistics of the two types of mission are quite different.

And of course you have no evidence to even suggest let alone prove that is the case.

It's them or us.
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But why would they do it?

I have come up with three reasons why NASA would fake a landing on the moon:

MONEY. NASA gathered about 30 billion dollars pretending to go to the moon. That means that someone is getting a lot of money in their pockets.

That would be all of the aerospace companies and their workers who built the rockets, spacecraft, rovers, spacesuits, launchpads, etc. as well as those who supplied them with the raw materials they needed. We spent that money on our own people - not one cent was spent in space or on the Moon. It's been said that for every penny invested, we got something like 7 cents back in spinoffs, including jumpstarts on integrated circuit technology (and ultimately therefore, the computer you are using to read this webpage), component miniaturization, materials science and a long list of other items. These things would have been developed anyway, most likely, but their use in the Apollo program sped their developement up a great deal.

ATTENTION. If you ever saw the movie "Wag the Dog", the president has sexual relations with a 12 year old. This information goes out to the media 1 week before elections. So, to get the publics mind off of the little Girl, the president stages a war with Albania. The moon shots were the same concept. People did not like what was going on with the Vietnam war, so, to get the publics mind off of all the bad things going on in Vietnam, the US faked a moon landing. If you check your dates, we abruptly stopped going to the moon around the same time the Vietnam War Ended.

Check the dates and facts a little more closely. Plans to end the Apollo moon landings were already in the works by the time we made our first landing in 1969 - years before the end of the war in Vietnam was even in sight. Our first lunar exploration ended far from abruptly. It was planned well in advance. There were originally moonlandings planned through Apollo 20, but first Apollo's 19 and 20 were cut, then Apollo 18, making Apollo 17 our last lunar landing of the 20th Century. The Apollo program was initiated before the U.S. was substantially involved in Vietnam, and more than 4 years before it could be considered a war. Apollo grew out of a cold war conflict over the minds and opinions of our technological prowess in the world and its eventual success was due to the hard work and sacrifice of literally 100's of thousands of people who built the Saturn V rocket and the Apollo spacecraft. Tell them that their work was some elaborate hoax.

TO WIN THE SPACE RACE -- Back in the late 60's early 70's, Russia and the US were in a heated battle to see, well, pretty much who was better. Once the US realized that they couldn't send a man to the moon, they couldn't just say, "OK Russia, we give up."

And the Russians are going to roll over and go along with the hoax? It would have been fairly easy to discredit the Apollo missions in real-time if they were truly being faked so that an embarrased Soviet government would be able to expose it rather than decide to cover up their own failed attempts to get to the Moon. (They claimed at the time to not have been trying to land men on the Moon, but we now know that they in fact had a very agressive manned Lunar program.)

http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
stelios wrote:

Yes.
The logistics of the two types of mission are quite different.

And of course you have no evidence to even suggest let alone prove that is the case.

what kind of answer is that?
you use my reference of an unmaned russian lunar mission which disproves your point about lunar reflectors

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

what kind of answer is that?
you use my reference of an unmanned russian lunar mission which disproves your point about lunar reflectors

All you've done is add another complication in now claiming a similar 3/4 ton machine was placed up there to simulate the laser reflectors placed by the astronauts.

My question is, how was this 3/4 ton car sized machine secretly accommodated in the Apollo vehicle?

It's them or us.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
My question is, how was this 3/4 ton car sized machine secretly accommodated in the Apollo vehicle?

Maybe I misunderstand your question - are you saying that the Lunokhod was part of the Apollo missions? Surely this went there by the Russian Luna 21?

stelios - your evolution faux pas is still outstanding. So unlike you to simply run away, never thought I'd see the day.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
chek wrote:

Maybe I misunderstand your question - are you saying that the Lunokhod was part of the Apollo missions? Surely this went there by the Russian Luna 21?

No, sorry if I was unclear.
My question is how a robot laser reflector vehicle, presumably similar to the Russian one, could be switched and thus be spoofing the man portable ones used in the Apollo mission.

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: