FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"No Planes" - moved here to Critics Corner
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:
No, not blatant. Unless you explain how there came to be a 757 embedded in the pentagon and strewn across the lawn.

Why are you here? What do you gain from coming to a 9/11 truth site and peddling the horseshit that the government offers to cover up its crime? That a 757 did not hit the Pentagon is glaringly obvious. Something did - but it was clearly not a 757 and I will not "debate" the point with a shill any more than I will argue with you if you insist that 2 + 2 = 5. Present as much "evidence" as you like but keep it for those who are still, as yet, uninformed about the monstrous crime the US government cabal has perpetrated on its own people. I have already had one shill advise me he won't be wasting his time on me. Success!! Now if I can just * you off as well...

There's a guy you need to talk to. I can't remember his name off hand, but he was one of the people at the scene of the Pentagon crash. He held pieces of the 757 in his hands, he was there when the flight recorder was found, he held what was left of the bodies. Tell him there was no 757.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe him. I have no intention of paying any regard to any of your "evidence".

I believe the ones who say there was no sign of any plane wreckage. I saw the pics. I saw the tv coverage at the time. I heard the reporters at the scene. I know the motive for attacking that part of the Pentagon. They needed to be precise and a 757 does not do the job. They stole two point three thousand billion dollars and that attack was the destruction of evidence. That and the WTC attack. All this jibberish that came after the event and the planted evidence and the "eyewitnesses" is not going to change the increasing number of people who are coming to realize it was an inside job. Why are you not up in arms at the theft of $2.3 trillion? Why is it not all over the news? Because it is a massive cover-up - but it is unravelling!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply from my friend:
=
---------------------------
I read the thread you referred to, and I'm 90% certain that JP isn't a robot. The levels of cognitive function and argument construction are just too high for the state of the art. I _could_ ask some people for their opinion, but even if someone does have a tool thats way ahead of the publicly recognized SOtA I'll still only get a negative answer, which isn't going to be too useful since it won't prove anything at all! Quite frankly, it'd be cheaper to employ flesh and blood rather than silicon and electrons to do this job anyway. Si might have been used to _identify_ the thread, but meat is used to address it.

On a vaguely related subject; I do think that the issues that JP raises do need to be refuted head on. The way in which any scientific theory eventually becomes accepted as fact is through a process of work-hardening and self questioning...that means that the JPs need to be given a platform and actively deconstructed, because that's how you'll find holes and logical inconsistencies in your own belief system. That's not to say you're right or wrong, it's just good process. Be careful about pushing them off into a 'critics corner', where they don't get equal standing, because that's implicit censorship of points of view that don't agree with your own.

Think about it - if you only ever mingle and lock horns with people who share your own belief set then you're likely to develop a positive feedback loop, and that leads to instability.. you _need_ those negative opinions to keep you based in reality...it isn't wasted cycles, it's essential...JP is doing you a favor in helping you ask the hard questions, or at least helping you check that you're got answers to those questions. Even if JP believed your theory 100%, it would still be perfectly reasonable for him to take this position in order to test the thesis... don't shout him down, argue him down...if you can't (and you need to clinically and cynically evaluate your responses to see if you have) then go back and look at those elements of your construction again, you'll be the better for it.

Entertaining to see the attempt at willy comparisons about who's got the better scientific background though - pleased to see folks didn't bite on that one
===

From his other responses he perhaps does not have an awareness about how far the Truth campaign has progressed, so I sent him some links. In any case, he is free to read JP and their ilk's posts as anyone else is.

It is worth also mentioning how the BBC and all the MSM have censored our "views" (I prefer to say "scientifically verifiable evidence").

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!

Last edited by Andrew Johnson on Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
I don't believe him. I have no intention of paying any regard to any of your "evidence".

I believe the ones who say there was no sign of any plane wreckage. I saw the pics. I saw the tv coverage at the time. I heard the reporters at the scene. I know the motive for attacking that part of the Pentagon. They needed to be precise and a 757 does not do the job. They stole two point three thousand billion dollars and that attack was the destruction of evidence. That and the WTC attack. All this jibberish that came after the event and the planted evidence and the "eyewitnesses" is not going to change the increasing number of people who are coming to realize it was an inside job. Why are you not up in arms at the theft of $2.3 trillion? Why is it not all over the news? Because it is a massive cover-up - but it is unravelling!

Why do you choose to believe some people and not others?

What are you talking about $2.3 trillion? If you're referring to $2.3 trillion in gold then I know what you're talking about, but you may have to enlighten me about a different $2.3 trillion
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

back on topic:

http://covertoperations.blogspot.com/2006/08/inconvenient-truth-about- 911-hijacked.html
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
back on topic:

http://covertoperations.blogspot.com/2006/08/inconvenient-truth-about- 911-hijacked.html

Is this stuff meant to be serious?

I looked at the link about the "Ghost Gun" which claimed a stealth fighter had been photographed "cloaking and decloaking". So explain to me why they bother painting Stealth fighters black, flying them at night, and at high altitude, if they can make them invisible?

Oh and the planted plane parts? Yes, they really were so stupid as to plant neat plane parts all around. They've got the technology to make you see things that aren't there, but the whole plan is ruined by a kid with a camera and a website.

The frame by frame ghost plane? That's a plane crashing into the building, you can see where it makes a hole, but the picture resolution is so bad you can't even make out the windows on the WTC.

The ideas posted are ridiculous.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whaddya expect?

Razz
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Whaddya expect?

Razz

Well I know they weren't expecting the Spanish Inquisition.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
Ally wrote:
back on topic:

Is this stuff meant to be serious?

I looked at the link about the "Ghost Gun" which claimed a stealth fighter had been photographed "cloaking and decloaking". So explain to me why they bother painting Stealth fighters black, flying them at night, and at high altitude, if they can make them invisible?

Oh and the planted plane parts? Yes, they really were so stupid as to plant neat plane parts all around. They've got the technology to make you see things that aren't there, but the whole plan is ruined by a kid with a camera and a website.

The frame by frame ghost plane? That's a plane crashing into the building, you can see where it makes a hole, but the picture resolution is so bad you can't even make out the windows on the WTC.

The ideas posted are ridiculous.

I've offered to send you footage from 911 which thoroughly demonstrates bogus footage was broadcast by the news networks showing contradictory flightpaths and multiple soundtracks along with planes melting into buildings and appearing out the other end, yet you continue to spout absolute *, if you're not willing to engage with the evidence then please pi*s off.

IronSnot wrote:
Whaddya expect?

Razz

same to you snotter

Last edited by Ally on Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What are you talking about $2.3 trillion? If you're referring to $2.3 trillion in gold then I know what you're talking about, but you may have to enlighten me about a different $2.3 trillion

Last reply to Johnny Pixels - you are a waste of space. The only reason I am posting this is in case someone visits this forum looking for truth about 9/11 and is obfuscated by the jibberish you spout. Why do you NOT know about the most massive theft in history? A sum that is equal to over $8,000 for every man, woman and child in the USA? All it requires is a search ror "missing $2.3 trillion" and you will read where Rumsfeld announces (on September 10 2001 no less!!) that the Pentagon cannot account for that money. In other words it has been stolen. And no it is not over decades - it is over a 4 year period during the time a man with Israeli nationality was head of the Pentagon budget. Now do you know why you are ignorant of this fact? It takes the media to inform and what should be all over the front pages is buried. You presume to post on these forums your support for the official bs which we have been fed for years, and which we could read anywhere, and yet do not know something as fundamental as this scandal. What a sick joke. Your pal Jay Ref even had some fun on another thread because I said Cheney when I should have said Rumsfeld. He never addressed the point of course just said the statement was "false" - a typical cynical manoeuvre to mislead others who might wish to get some truth. Rather like yourself.
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Loose Change: Final Cut - they interview the first video news cameraman on the scene at the Pentagon and show excerpts from his video. It clearly shows the firemen hosing the fire with water.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1840058038507754977&q=loose%2 Bchange

Why would experienced firemen use water which would only spread the fire if jet fuel was involved?

They would not, they would use foam. We can therefore assume that as far as the firemen at the scene were concerned it was not a fuel laden plane crash they were dealing with.

"Makes one wonder, doesn't it? Perhaps all these firefighters knew what we don't -- maybe there was no aviation fuel in the Pentagon that day . . . no aviation fuel means no airplane, no airplane means no truth in the Official Story. That's one explanation."

http://www.public-action.com/rescue.html
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Last reply to Johnny Pixels - you are a waste of space. The only reason I am posting this is in case someone visits this forum looking for truth about 9/11 and is obfuscated by the jibberish you spout. Why do you NOT know about the most massive theft in history? A sum that is equal to over $8,000 for every man, woman and child in the USA? All it requires is a search ror "missing $2.3 trillion" and you will read where Rumsfeld announces (on September 10 2001 no less!!) that the Pentagon cannot account for that money. In other words it has been stolen. And no it is not over decades - it is over a 4 year period during the time a man with Israeli nationality was head of the Pentagon budget. Now do you know why you are ignorant of this fact? It takes the media to inform and what should be all over the front pages is buried. You presume to post on these forums your support for the official bs which we have been fed for years, and which we could read anywhere, and yet do not know something as fundamental as this scandal. What a sick joke. Your pal Jay Ref even had some fun on another thread because I said Cheney when I should have said Rumsfeld. He never addressed the point of course just said the statement was "false" - a typical cynical manoeuvre to mislead others who might wish to get some truth. Rather like yourself.

What does that money have to do with 9/11? Just because it was announced on 9/10? Think about it, think about it long and hard. You are claiming that the government annouced a missing sum of money, just before 9/11, to divert attention away from it? Think, think think think. For once just think about what you are saying. You are saying the government is SO corrupt that they would murder their own citizens, but then you say they were honest enough to admit to having 2.3 trillion dollars go missing? If they were so corrupt, why didn't they just hide it, like they hid the fact they were planning to murder 3000 people. Just stop, and think about it.

Stop.

Think.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out and discover some of the reasons why I believe the official version is the conspiracy theory:-

http://www.holisticharmony.net.au/ukprobe/pentagon.swf

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: