FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How upfront is 'Team Rachel' North?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4JD6Pnogvc&eurl=

Hello Prole, How are you?

Yes this video the two eyewitnesses speak of a bright orange glow and the feeling the outside of the carraige was on fire.

Well as we have been saying this is a fingerprint of military grade explosives

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Prole wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4JD6Pnogvc&eurl=

Hello Prole, How are you?

Yes this video the two eyewitnesses speak of a bright orange glow and the feeling the outside of the carraige was on fire.

Well as we have been saying this is a fingerprint of military grade explosives

Hi stelios

Many eye-witnesses report an orange glow outside the train, if not flames along the side of the tunnel. Also they were evacuated within 3 to 4 minutes by the driver. The police woman asking them to 'come back into the hotel' also poses some questions.

Did you know that 2 Bloomsbury hotels were used as 'body holding areas' before the Resilience Mortuary could be erected?

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Charlotte
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What percentage of profits from this woman's book is going towards the survivors of 7/7? And I don't mean the survivors groups she belongs to (KCU I think) as I would not trust the monies would not simply stay in her pocket. I cannot locate this information on or in the book therefore think I may be looking in the wrong place...

I find it very distasteful thst someone would try and forge a career out of this event and make money from it. There were people who suffered horrendous injuries while I understand North only received a scratch on the wrist (obviously not her writing hand).
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have hit the nail on the head.
She has made a career for herself out of this and has done her level best to quosh any legitimate questions people have.
I myself have asked her questions and she has replied with her trademark phrase 'conspiraloon'

Her level of injury is not the important issue. It is her blatant self promotion and her quoshing of any debate regarding 7/7. She has had the oportunity to raise questions in the media but has rather done her best to block those questions. A person who makes profit on the backs of other peoples suffering and deaths is a pretty detestable character. Unless she agrees to donate all the profits to establishing a victims fund.

Incidentally she is currently a moderator for the Urban75 forum so you can contact her there. I am pretty sure she will reply using her trademark phrase.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
The problem with Rachel North is she has no issue with the facts that:

there is no cctv of the alleged 7/7 bombers - none on the bus, trains, platforms, ticket halls, car parks, etc
there is no credible eye witnesses of any of the alleged 7/7 bombers
the company in charge of london transport security VERINT engaged all its 1000+ employees on a drill to coincide with the bombs same stations same MO
Israeli embassy was issued with an alert BEFORE the bombs went off
train times dont match
all the bombs were military grade
why was bombed bus the only bus diverted?
how did 'injured' headband man appear before any medics or ambulances arrived?
why did 'muslim' bus bomber grab an egg mcmuffin before blowing himself up?
why did the bombers leave the 'best' bombs back in the boot of the car?
why did they buy return tickets?
why did they pay and display? they werent coming back were they?
how did they keep the 'mission' secret from all their friends, families and relatives several had small kids one had a pregnant wife, if they really were clean skins how comes they crossed M15's paths several times?
Why did one mans documents survive the explosion and end up at SEVERAL bomb sites?
Why did Ian Blair announce "there are definately 4 bombers" before anyone even knew then retract when he realised he had spoken too soon?

What really happened at the outdoor retreat where they all went kayaking and team building. Was hypnotism or auto suggestion part of the course?

The only question Rachel is asking is why didnt the security services nip this in the bud before it happened.
i can answer her now.
Because 7/7 was an inside job.

you know dude
there is somthing about 7/7 that leaves a bad taste in your mouth
somthing isnt right here and of all the conspiricys this is the one thats stands out for being totaly unexplainable
i can see how 9/11 could have been performed by a small group
but i cant explain this
same reasons to what u said

biggest reason why only 3 pictures of the bombers in london
only reason i can think they are not showing them is cause someone else is there with them and they are involed in the crime but unless its someone from a inside job why not release the pictures
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: