FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zio-Nazi Anders Breivik bombs Oslo, massacres summer camp
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buying loads of material for explosives, watched carefully by Norwegian Intelligence, importing illegal ammo clips from the US. This was a deliberate hit and if he didn't have direct accomplices outside Norwegian intelligence he certainly had them within. Add the neo-Nazi racism and you have a pure Operation Gladio Norwegian hit man.

The rifle used was a Ruger Mini-14 chambered in 5.56x45mm (.223). It appears from the photos that it is the ranch model with traditional wood stock, although at one point he discusses looking for a stock with picatinny rails, it appears as though he got some hideous picatinny tri-rail that clamped to the barrel instead. The Mini-14 was fitted with an Eotech and a 3x magnifier. He states he paid 1,100 Euros for the rifle and an additional 100 Euros for a trigger job–”to make the tigger lighter to press for rapid fire.”

From all of this, I conclude that this rifle was semi-automatic, and not a full automatic ”machine-gun” as is being reported. On top of that, I’ve read descriptions of the rifle as being an assault weapon or a military rifle. Of course, the definition of an assault weapon is purely an American construction, but nevertheless, this rifle only has a detachable magazine. It would require at least two more banned features to constitute an assault rifle (most likely a flash hider and a pistol grip), and unless you’re Bermuda, this is certainly not a military rifle even if it purports to be derived from the M14.

3. The ammunition used was hollow point .223 purchased from a Norwegian supplier loaded in ten 30 round magazines. He claims that in order to purchase this ammo, he needed a cover story. The one he came up with was that he was going to use the .223 hollow point for “bird hunting.” Not sure what kind of birds they have in Norway. He did try to create “chemical/biological ammo” but concluded that the .223 round lacked size, but I gather that this was the real reason for selecting hollow points, as it already had a cavity.

I suspect that the Norwegian doctors working on the victims may not be recovering any full bullets because many of the shots were fired at such close range that they were through and throughs. There are reports that he called everyone over to him while wearing a “police uniform.” I suspect the uniform he was wearing was the one he was photographed in while holding his Ruger Mini-14-monstrosity [self-portrait above].

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/07/robert-farago/norwegian-spree -killer-anders-behring-breivik-used-ruger-mini-14/

Link

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
TorsteinViddal
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, a little known fact even among progressives in Norway, is that Mossad Norway (Mossad's Norwegian branch) has thoroughly infiltrated parts of the Norwegian intelligence establishment - especially the «Stay Behind» or «Gladio» part - since at least the 60s or 70s, when they secured massive deliveries of heavy water (deuterium, or D2O) from Norway to Israel's Demona facilities in the Negev desert.

Norway's first post-war terror event was also carried out by the Mossad, with even the international Mossad boss present, at Lillehammer north of Oslo.

Since then clever journalists have revealed that Norwegian intelligence has let Mossad Norway interrogate Palestine refugees seeking asylum here.

And the list really goes on and on, with media strategies and dominance, etc.

> wondering what will come next
[ passover / joy division ]
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a reminder

At least two terrorists behind Norwegian youth camp massacre - witnesses
REUTERS/ TV2 Norway via Reuters TV - 17:39 23/07/2011 MOSCOW, July 23 (RIA Novosti)
Witnesses of Friday's mass killings in the Norwegian youth camp say there were two terrorists as the shootings were coming from "two different places on the island at the same time," Norwegian VG paper reported on Saturday.
Several young people who survived Utoya's massacre, told VG paper that the shootings were coming from "two different places on the island at the same time."
"I believe that there were two people who were shooting," VG quoted a 23-year old Alexander Stavdal.
Norwegian police arrested on Friday a 32-year-old ethnic Norwegian, Anders Behring Breivik, who is believed to be behind the attack.
The witnesses described the second man as a 180-centimeter tall, dark-haired man with Nordic appearance with "a pistol in his right hand and a rifle on his back."
An anonymous 16-year old girl told VG paper that the gunmen seemed to be in a hurry, but nevertheless "always made sure that their victims were shot dead."
"I saw a boy lying on the ground. He shivered and shook before they came over and shot him again," VG quoted the girl as saying.
Among those escaped the camp, were Marius Roset, Matts Kristiansen and Jostein Helsingeng. Roset managed to shelter in a rock while the other guys were hiding in the forest.
"The first thing the crazy [gunman] did was to shoot the first cute girl he saw," Roset told VG.
Terrorist attacks have been virtually unknown in Norway, the home of the Nobel peace prize and one of the world's most prosperous and stable societies.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possible UK Link To Norway Terror Attacks
http://www.therightperspective.org/2011/07/24/possible-uk-link-to-norw ay-terror-attacks/

Norway Killer Motivated By Zionism: JPost
http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=230762

EDL leader forced to deny praising Anders Breivik
Kevin Rawlinson - Thursday 12 April 2012
EDL leader Stephen Yaxley-Lennon has been forced to deny supporting mass-murderer Anders Behring Breivik after he was quoted praising the man who killed 77 people in a Norwegian newspaper.
In an interview conducted in his home town of Luton, Mr Yaxley-Lennon called Breivik “smart” and said the murders he carried out would have been easier to justify if they had been perpetrated against Muslims.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/edl-leader-forced-to-de ny-praising-anders-breivik-7640181.html

EDL Financer Is Breivik’s “Perfect Knight”: Ray
http://www.therightperspective.org/2011/07/25/edl-financer-is-breiviks -perfect-knight-ray/
The “perfect knight” Norwegian terror suspect Anders Behring Breivik said he met at a 2002 London initiation ceremony of the Knights Templar is English Defence League financier and political controller Alan Lake, according to a self-proclaimed “founding father” of the group.
“[....] Now the penny has finally dropped on who the most likely person is, who ‘Richard’ the English mentor of Anders Breivik is,” writes English Defence League founder Paul Ray, on his blog Lionheart UK. “EDL’s financier and political controller Alan Lake.”
As previously reported, Breivik wrote in a 1,500-page manifesto he released before going on Friday’s killing spree that he met a man he calls Richard and describes as a “perfect Knight” at the April 2002 meeting in London.
“The order is to serve as an armed Indigenous Rights Organisation and as a Crusader Movement,” Breivik wrote, claiming that group consisted of a handful of “successful entrepreneurs, business or political leaders” from the European right.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norwegian mass killer was 'drugged' throughout bombing, shooting rampage
Published: Friday, Jun 1, 2012, 15:19 IST - Place: Oslo | Agency: ANI
http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report_norwegian-mass-killer-was-drugged -throughout-bombing-shooting-rampage_1696725?
Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik was under the effects of 'illegal substances' while he carried out a shooting and bombing rampage in Oslo last year, a court has heard.
An expert told an Oslo court on that Breivik said he had taken an ECA stack, a combination of ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin, to increase his mental and physical capacities when he attacked a government building in Oslo and went on a shooting rampage on Utoeya island.
"He was slightly to moderately under the influence of a high affecting the central nervous system," News24 quoted Professor Joerg Moerland of the Norwegian Institute of Public Health, as saying.
This mix that Breivik took illegal in Norway and the United States among other countries but is popular among body-builders and is often used for weight loss and as a stimulant.
According to the report, Breivik, 33, has said he took 50% more than the normal ECA stack dose authorised in the European Union only a few hours before his attacks.
Breivik has told the court the drug cocktail allows 'the brain to absorb more oxygen and this results in better physical and mental performance'.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDL Leader Stephen Yaxley-Lennon Met Breivik Mentors Secretly at European Parliament
Hardline Islamophobes told Luton at centre of plot for Islamic world to take control of Britain

By Gianluca Mezzofiore: Subscribe to Gianluca's RSS feed

July 11, 2012 11:33 AM GMT

UK's far-right English Defence League (EDL) had a secret meeting at the European parliament in Brussels with notorious hardline European Islamaphobes, including the mentors of Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik, according to New Europe website.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/361765/20120711/edl-tommy-robinson-b reivik-far-right.htm?
The meeting was not advertised but was listed simply as "Non-Inscrit", meaning non-aligned or non-attached UK members of the European parliament. The leader of the EDL, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon aka Tommy Robinson, joined anti-Islam extremists who were cited by Breivik in his manifesto.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Ask me! Reply with quote

Last couple of days/weeks have been mad. Please ask me, as I don't know anything about what you're getting.

NRK TV news crew has been here, knocking on my bathroom door while I was taking a shower. Papers all over the world say I'm a member of the far-right Progress Party (Fremskrittspartiet). Utter cr@p.

Turns out one anonymous policewoman, let's call her WonderWoman for short, was responsible for all 4-5 blunders that made the killing of 69 people, mostly kids & teenagers, possible on Utøya island. Plus no papers are telling us her name.

Tabloids calling for the resignation of our Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg.

KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean stuff like this Torstein? Is the writer a naive idiot or is it something more sinister?

http://thefreedomofspeechobserver.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/breivik-his-b rother-torstein-viddal-on.html

Quote:
Breivik & his "brother" Torstein Viddal on YouTube

Norway shocks the outside World again! More and more people are supporting openly Anders Behrign Breivik, Norwegian Blue-eyed & Blond Terrorist, responsible for splitting Norway as a nation in two pieaces.

Breivik's "brother" by shared ideology and a member of the extreme far-right party FREMSKRIDSTPARTIET (NORWEGIAN PROGRESS PARTY) put an audio material on YouTube from the Court, which has been smuggled out from the Oslo Court. (So much Norwegian Progress Party respects their own country's Laws.)

TORSTEIN VIDAL is the name, and now he is playing blond and dumb like "Oh *, I didn't know that was illegal, to glorify Breivik's ideology on the Internet". Muthhfukkaa!

Lots of people in Norway support openly and defend openly Breivik, and Breivik knows this!
The only thing do Norwegians really think that the entire outside World have been smoking pot or something, like we are all deaf and blind and cannot see through what Nazis Norwegian Nation has really become?? You dear Norwegians must have been smoking that pot, a long time. Naive muppets. Jelous morons. But then again, what do you expect from such a country with low or none moral values, no shame or anything like that, no feelings of guilt, no consciousness or awareness about the outside World Anno 2012! ROFL! Well, their choice, but Breivik must not spread to the outside World, hence he deserves only one judgement and as per his own mockery request in the Oslo Court: A * DEATH PENALTY! CONFUSADO? No, don't be! And you Torstein, you cheap *, Nazi scum! LOL! Whoops!
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard to say. Lots of journalists just write something they'd like to write, like a poet. Others just forward or translate stuff. Very few actually check the truthfullness of what they print.

BTW, it was NOT at all illegal to upload that audio recording. Pure BS news.

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crikey T
Someone spending lots of time trying & failing to discredit your work
You must have hit the right spot!

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure thing. The NRK - our Beeb - tried to smear me with the phrase: Torstein Viddal admitted to NRK that he had uploaded the vid to YouTube.

Fer chrissake! I uploaded it one month prior. And I used the YouTube user name 'torsteinviddal'... Not very secret, was it?!

Anyway, here it is (as there are many copies and versions):

Link

And this is the One Good Interview, in google translation:

Why I published Anders Behring #Breivik's final remarks on #YouTube. http://t.co/hqy6ijVL … #terrorism #gladio

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like senior positions in MI5 & MI6
They use masonic networks of course and other cults, religoius and otherwise
Always promoting and appointing from within cult ranks
And Breivik was a Freemason too - how about that!

If NSA google is cookie or otherwise blocked try this
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=no&to=en&a=http://www. desk.no/b/152/derfor-publiserte-jeg-anders-behring-breiviks-sluttbemer kninger/
But looks like original page may be down
I can't get this translation at all
Someone post it on this thread please

TorsteinViddal wrote:
Also, a little known fact even among progressives in Norway, is that Mossad Norway (Mossad's Norwegian branch) has thoroughly infiltrated parts of the Norwegian intelligence establishment - especially the «Stay Behind» or «Gladio» part - since at least the 60s or 70s, when they secured massive deliveries of heavy water (deuterium, or D2O) from Norway to Israel's Demona facilities in the Negev desert.

Norway's first post-war terror event was also carried out by the Mossad, with even the international Mossad boss present, at Lillehammer north of Oslo.

Since then clever journalists have revealed that Norwegian intelligence has let Mossad Norway interrogate Palestine refugees seeking asylum here.

And the list really goes on and on, with media strategies and dominance, etc.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my other YouTubes (much more peaceful):

Link

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't mention the freemasons! Seriously though not a single of the 2.5 thousand or so articles today appears to mention the fact that Breivik was a member of this Zionist Religious Cult.

Anders Breivik verdict: Norway mass killer declared sane and convicted of terrorism
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/anders-breivik-verdi ct-norway-mass-killer-declared-sane-and-convicted-of-terrorism-1620198 7.html

Breivik said he regarded himself as a successor to the medieval Knights Templar, a Christian Zionist group that sought to reclaim Jerusalem from Islamic occupation.
Signing the document as “Andrew Berwick”, an Anglicised version of his name, Breivik boasts of 80 “solo martyr cells” having been recruited throughout Western Europe who were ready to follow his example of trying to overthrow governments tolerant of Islam.
Breivik specifically mentioned meeting members of the English Defence League, and urged “them to use conscious strategies.” However, he dismissed the group as “naive fools” for refusing to sanction violence.
http://www.therightperspective.org/2011/07/24/possible-uk-link-to-norw ay-terror-attacks/

Not to mention the perverse attempt to get Breivik classed as 'insane' one of the strangest things about the trial is the Norwegian police's hamfisted attempt to paint Breivik as acting alone.
This evil man quite clearly had a lot of friends - on Facebook 5000 when the attacks happened
And as a Freemason had at the very least a dozen or so fellow secret lodge or coven members.
Paul Ray says he never met Beivik and the Norwegian police simply believed him.
This trial absolutely stinks to high heaven of a masonic cover-up.

Anders Behring Breivik trial: the 'real' Lionheart
Anders Breivik has insisted at his trial that he attended a meeting in London in 2002 in which his violent right-wing group, the so-called “Knights Templar,” was founded.

EDL member Paul Ray in Malta, left. He noted similarities between his blog and the manifesto written by Anders Breivik, right Photo: ALLOVER NORWAY / REX FEATURES

By Duncan Gardham
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/9212090/And ers-Behring-Breivik-trial-the-real-Lionheart.html

4:23PM BST 18 Apr 2012

When prosecutor Inga Bejer Engh challenged him on whether the meeting had taken place at all, Breivik told her: "There is nothing that is made up, but you have to see what is written in a context. It is a glorification of certain ideals.”

Three days after the Norway attacks, the Daily Telegraph identified and tracked down a British man calling himself Paul Ray, who admitted that he could have been the inspiration for Breivik, although he denied ever meeting him.

British and Norwegian investigators are convinced that Breivik’s Knights Templars do not exist but say it is possible that he was inspired by information he found on the internet. If he was, Ray appears to be the man he modeled himself on.

In his 1,500 page manifesto, Breivik wrote that his “assigned mentor” at the founding meeting was “referred to as Richard (the Lionhearted).”

Ray, who blogged under the name “Lionheart,” wrote in 2007: “God will revive the ancient order of the Knights Templar and count me worthy to die amongst them in service of my God in protection of the Christian and Jewish world.”

He described himself as one of the “founding fathers” of the right-wing English Defence League, which he later abandoned – similarly Breivik wrote: “I wonder sometimes if one of the EDL founders was one of the co-founders of [the Knights Templar], I guess I’ll never know for sure.”

Ray went on to become a member of a group calling itself Order 777 that appeared to advocate a violent struggle against Muslims.

Order 777 posted videos online featuring a depiction of a Templar Knight and footage of a variety of armed gangs, including Serbian nationalists and Liberian fighters such as Charles Taylor.

Breivik wrote that he had attended the founding meeting of the “Knights Templar Europe” in London “after visiting one of the initial facilitators, a Serbian Crusader Commander and war hero, in Monrovia, Liberia.”

Both the videos and the manifesto featured a man called Milorad Ulemek, a former commander of a unit of the Serbian security services who was arrested in 2004 and convicted of the assassinations of Serbian Prime Minister Zoran Djindjic and former Serbian President Ivan Stambolic.

Mr Ray, who later moved to Malta, is originally from Luton, Bedfordshire, a place that Breivik referred to repeatedly in court.

Lastly, the videos featured a thumping trance music soundtrack, exactly the kind of music Breivik listened to obsessively as he prepared his attacks.

Despite the similarities, Ray pointed out that the right-wing anti-Muslim movement did not begin in Britain until 2006 – which by coincidence is the same date Breivik claims to have started writing his manifesto.

Ray told the Daily Telegraph last July: “I am convinced that I have never met him and I can clear my name, but it does worry me that he got inspiration from my blog and it does look that way.

“I do worry that he has taken what I say and overreacted to it. I worry about that. That is my main worry.”

Mr Ray said he had been “racking my brains about this guy” and that Breivik may have approached him on the Facebook social network site but that he could not be sure.

“He has just taken stuff off the videos and used it for his own gain,” he added.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My comment of the day: The Band Behind Breivik.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the Google translation of the above - won't let you copy & paste

http://translate.google.no/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=no&ie =UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.torggatablad.no%2F%3Fp%3D813

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i published the article above - The Band Behind Breivik - plus a follow up to a lengthy response, but so far the media are avoiding it like the unprintable hot potato it is. You can always tell when you've hit the nail on the head: Not even ridicule in the press, just silence.

The main point is, this kind of senseless slaughter has ONLY been taking place under the guise of the NATO, Gladio bombers and shooters previously in Western European history. Read the two books published on the Gladio network.

Also, NATO is expanding its malicious reach all the time, lately by manipulating a state of 'humanitarian atrocity' allegedly conducted by leaders they do not like. No matter how lying and based on loose rumors, the Americans control the international organisations - like the UN - to be 'worried' about these 'humanitarian situations' that the NATO then has to 'solve'.

It's very sickening. Human society is so primitive, so unable to handle simple lying and deceitfulness. It's like we ask: Why would powerful politicians lie?! What would they have to gain?! It can't be!

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Band Behind Breivik
by Torstein Viddal - August 24th 2012
Ask anyone if a man can kill 77 people with impunity without having a solid network, and everyone outside Norway will shake their heads and think that you're crazy. Simply for asking the question.
Still, this is exactly what all of us are wondering about here in this strange country: Will he be punished? Should we really punish him for the bombing of the government building and the massacre at Utøya?
It's absurd. We are an absurd nation. Norway has become an absurd nation. For all that we know, it has always been. We just didn't understand what was happening. We were young.
Now we even have to explain to Norwegians that Einar Gerhardsen Square is a political square. That the Government building is a political building. That Utøya was a political target for terrorism.
Hesitantly, they follow your argument, terrified of what could come next if they really argreed to these obvious truths. Of taking a walk on the wild side, as they say in Oslo.
And it is really remarkable how long they have managed to suppress this simple fact. 398 days. Heavens, we are so naive. So complete and utterly naive.
He who blew up a bomb and went to an island had political intentions. Politicians were behind him. It was a political attack. He killed politicians. The goal was political changes.
So, politics. The art of the possible. Is it possible to change the annoying Norwegian policies without waiting for x number of elections? What opportunities open up if we «take out» the children of the politicians from the ruling political party in Norway in a massacre?
Can it be fixed? Can we make the police and secret services trip over their laces and make a million mistakes so we can get access and have plenty of time? Can we make the media focus monomoniacally on our hitman? Can we make the courts ponder for months whether he should be punished or not? Can all this be fixed? Let's roll!
Norway is a member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, so we in the Allied Clandestine Committee and the Clandestine Planning Committee have ample contacts and resources up there already. Our control over their media is even regulated by law.
We are Super-NATO. We need an assassin, a gladiator. The easiest would be if he could live close by the Rena Camp before the operation. There he can write while our boys in E14 fix the bomb. This is going to go smoothly, Anders!

http://www.911truth.no/author/tviddal/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today's headlines: Author Stormark releases selected e-mails from hacker dump of 7000 private Breivik e-mail messages.

Breivik's email account was hacked as early as August 2011 (maybe July), and the dump was handed over to author Stormark, who's now releasing his printed book.

Stormark handed everything over to the police August 2011, and now criticizes police for not investigating the material. Also he criticizes police for claiming he acted alone, after Stormark has read all 7000 email messages.

WANTED: Please supply a link to the email dump if you find it!

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TorsteinViddal wrote:
Today's headlines: Author Stormark releases selected e-mails from hacker dump of 7000 private Breivik e-mail messages.

Breivik's email account was hacked as early as August 2011 (maybe July), and the dump was handed over to author Stormark, who's now releasing his printed book.

Stormark handed everything over to the police August 2011, and now criticizes police for not investigating the material. Also he criticizes police for claiming he acted alone, after Stormark has read all 7000 email messages.

WANTED: Please supply a link to the email dump if you find it!

I guess you have as good a chance (or better) than us of finding the 'Dump'; but what the heck, just buy the book!
One presumes it's in Norwegian, so you're the 'go-to guy'.
Read the book, and give us the meat.

TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I browsed through the book in a bookstore the other day. Didn't seem very interesting, although most of the pages consisted of email messages to/from Breivik.
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google translate of Die dunkle Seite des Westens.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breivik's emails published in new book in Norway
(AFP) – 5 days ago
OSLO — A Norwegian publisher on Monday released a book of some of Anders Behring Breivik's email correspondence that show how he prepared for his July 2011 attacks that left 77 people dead.
The correspondence supports an Oslo court verdict last month that presumed Breivik sane, the book's author Kjetil Stormark said.
Stormark, a journalist who has already published a book on the attacks that shook the Scandinavian nation, has gone through more than 7,000 emails from four accounts used by the 33-year-old rightwing extremist before the massacre.
"The messages don't give a complete image (of Breivik), but show how patient and empathetic he seems in certain situations," Stormark told reporters.
Those traits suggest Breivik is sane and the Oslo court "made the right decision" when it found him of sound mind and sentenced him to prison rather than closed psychiatric care, he said.
On August 24, the Oslo court handed Breivik Norway's maximum prison term of 21 years, which can be extended if he is still considered a threat to society, for his Oslo bomb attack and shooting rampage on an island.
The book, entitled "The Private Emails of a Mass Killer", is based on correspondence obtained by hackers who accessed Breivik's accounts after the attacks and then gave them to Stormark so he would give them to police, which he did before writing his book.
Among the revelations are how Breivik raised money and acquired the equipment necessary for his attacks.
According to Stormark, Breivik could possibly have been detected before his massacre if Norway's intelligence service PST had a computer system capable of correlating suspicious online purchases -- such as a flashing police light and parts of the fake police uniform he bought on the internet.
The book also contains messages of support and condemnation sent to Breivik immediately after his attacks.
Breivik's lawyers had protested against the publication of the book, saying it was a violation of his right to privacy.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

US EDL Style Campaign Leader Pamela Geller allegedly Shared Emails, Containing Evidence He Was Stockpiling Weapons, with Norway ZioNazi Terrorist/Child Murderer Anders Breivik

Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer co-founded the Freedom Defense Initiative and Stop Islamization of America:
Freedom Defense Initiative http://freedomdefense.typepad.com/
Stop Islamization of America http://www.sioaonline.com/

Pam Geller Justifies Breivik’s Terror: Youth Camp Had More ‘Middle Eastern or Mixed’ Races Than ‘Pure Norwegian’
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2011/08/01/284011/pam-geller-race-mi xing-breivik-right/

Zionist Pamela Geller Shared Emails Evidence Terror Was About to be committed with Norway ZioNazi Terrorist/Child Murderer Anders Breivik

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRQ93C2LwvU

Pamela Geller CONDONES & JUSTIFIES OSLO TERRORIST ACTS BY ANDERS BREIVIK. EXPOSED!

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R1AYr4vMTw

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pamela's links with the EDL & the Islamophobia network
http://edlreview.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/breivik-manifesto-review-pamel a-geller.html

Pamela Geller is an affiliate of the far-right EDL. In this photograph recently taken in Sweden, Geller can be seen with other individuals who were key speakers at an Islamophobic event.

Right to left: Robert Spencer, EDL Deputy Kevin Carroll,
Pamela Geller and EDL leader Tommy Robinson

Coincidentally, all four of these individuals had links in Anders Breivik's manifesto. Spencer was cited and named, Breivik claimed he had EDL links, and Pamela's blog were also cited. They are part of the dangerous and intolerant Islamophobia network that Breivik supported.

PamelaGellerNorwayEmail.jpg
 Description:
Pamela Geller Norway Email
 Filesize:  74 KB
 Viewed:  1860 Time(s)

PamelaGellerNorwayEmail.jpg

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a load of *****

27.08.2012 19:37

There is a pro mason shill operative above.

I've known a couple of masons for years, eaten at a lodge a couple of times and observed their accounts and all I can say is that they are shady b****** at the best of times.

They hide when they talk to each other when there are non members around.

They never give a straight answer.

They spend most of the time talking about how great they are and how much money they donate to charity (which is precisely * all per lodge compared to their * bar tabs looking at their accounts). This is a ploy to hide something with happy smiley PR

Their finances are neatly divided into impenetrable off-shore funds.

They also have a sworn oath to each other over anything, which is a big big problem when senior legal, financial and police are members of the lodge. Brothers in arms, over law.

They have something to hide.

As for Breivik. I do not agree with his ideas or actions on this matter, however people need as much conviction and determination as his to change this world for the better. If only he chose that path.

Silent Observer
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2012/08/499278.html?c=on#c286591

Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like we are after the wealth siphoned off by the present day Templar bankers. Good on him.
Husq wrote:
Don't want to divert this thread, but "Philip the Fair"- Philip IV of France, was after the wealth that the Templars had built up and went about it creating those trumped up charges.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norwegian activist and blogger Torstein Viddal discusses shortcomings of his country’s police and security services on 22nd July during last summer’s Oslo bomb and Utoya island massacre of young Labour party activists by Neo-Nazi freemason Anders Breivik. First interpretation into English of elements of the Commission report which show a series of police and state security services’ shortcomings. Were there any policemen or judges in Breivik’s masonic lodges? Why did he only attend Oslo masonic temple for initiation ceremonies and not the rest of the year? How many lodges was he a member of? Discussion of Breivik’s peculiar ideological blend of Zionism and Nazism. Torstein’s flat in central Oslo is only 200 yards from the bombed government building and that day he was out taking pictures.
http://bcfm.org.uk/2012/09/21/17/friday-drivetime-89/21788
http://radio4all.net/index.php/program/63104

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope someone can help me here:

Just before my train left Liverpool Street Station for Stansted Airport yesterday, Fran and I were video interviewed by a bloke from something that sounded like «Alan vs the State» on RT TV.

Does anyone know what show this is, and where this NATO/Gladio/22/7 interview will appear?

rtdude.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  229.99 KB
 Viewed:  1800 Time(s)

rtdude.png

Last edited by TorsteinViddal on Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this guy for real?
Or pretending to be from Russia Today?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: