FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Shayler - Manchurian Candidate?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tripping?
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he was on Virgin One teaching people how to become spys a couple of days ago!
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's got to be back on the payroll IMHO.

Eustace Mullins mentions in The World Order (on Google Video) that funding is readily available for disruptive activities.

This is the most logical explanation as far as I can see.

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Lieff - '"Democracy is sustained not by public trust but by public scepticism"
George Monbiot

Pity he's not a bit more sceptical of the 'Official Conspiracy Theory'!

I still believe David was genuine, and that he cracked under the strain, in conjunction with psychedelic substances. It will take time for him to 'return' to normality. And remember, 'there's more out than in' as they say. What kind of world is it where the people that tell the truth are shunned and treated as leppers, and the War Criminals and Mega-Liars have their every word accepted as Holy Writ?
It's enough to send all of us round the twist (I'm immunised; I did my 'flipping' forty years ago).

Leiff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a fan of Monbiot, I only have him in my sig to expose his hypocrisy.

Fair enough re David, I don't have any evidence - its just a gut feeling for me. I did have a conversation with David outside one of his talks before his transformation, and he seemed very personable. We even discussed Kabala and he seemed to think its bad reputation was unjustified. I'm not planning to have a dabble myself. Razz

rubber_ritchie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: David Shaylers YouTube videos - he speaks of drug use Reply with quote

I knew it must be drugs that made him think he was the messiah. One of his new vids shows him rolling joint and in this one he speaks of Ayuasca and magic mushrooms

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7aWXA36c5Q

I'm not sure who the american is interviewing him. It's scarey how there are lots of positive comments from people falling for his nonsense. I wonder if a cult will form around this messiah. Sad

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: David Shaylers YouTube videos - he speaks of drug use Reply with quote

Some pretty powerful psycological techniques appear to have been used on Dave and it looks like he's surrounded with people who are reinforcing his delusions of grandeur. Which means he's getting further and furthr from reality.
We watched him here in Bristol on that fast downward slope.
Of course it's not that difficult to convince someone in his position that he is 'central to everything' because in one way we are 'central' to our perception of the world. Trouble is he's being dismissive of the role of 'others'. Any real messiah would simply allow people to draw their own conclusions not boast about it.
I haven't watched all of this yet and wonder if there's any mention of his rather embarassing cross-dressing?
rubber_ritchie wrote:
I knew it must be drugs that made him think he was the messiah. One of his new vids shows him rolling joint and in this one he speaks of Ayuasca and magic mushrooms

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7aWXA36c5Q

I'm not sure who the american is interviewing him. It's scarey how there are lots of positive comments from people falling for his nonsense. I wonder if a cult will form around this messiah. Sad

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin Luther King, Jr (April 4, 1967):

Quote:
Some of us who have already begun to break the silence of the night have found that the calling to speak is often a vocation of agony, but we must speak. We must speak with all the humility that is appropriate to our limited vision, but we must speak.

http://www.mlkonline.net/vietnam.html

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody's saying Dave shouldn't speak. Trouble is he's not listening any more.
This deafness was kicking in at the time of the 'No Planes' article in the New Statesman.

QuitTheirClogs wrote:
Quote:
Some of us who have already begun to break the silence of the night have found that the calling to speak is often a vocation of agony, but we must speak. We must speak with all the humility that is appropriate to our limited vision, but we must speak.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Nobody's saying Dave shouldn't speak. Trouble is he's not listening any more.
This deafness was kicking in at the time of the 'No Planes' article in the New Statesman.

QuitTheirClogs wrote:
Quote:

Nicely summed up Tony

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Shayler never said there were No Planes. the new statsman mis quoted him and own David an apology. Rolling Eyes
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: He actually drops a definite hint Reply with quote

It's only 30 seconds in, too. He says, quite specifically, that being told that zionism "didn't exist," or that "you couldn't talk about it" in the 911 Movement "made him sick." The promptness and definitiveness of this statement suggests to me that if one goes further in one will find some equally blunt statements about Jews and religion. In the USA, this would not seem as outré as it does in the UK, for better or worse.

p.s. : I have a theory about why it is so easy to fall into irrationalism when studying the NWO. There are several areas of social and political study that don't normally co-exist in one brain, because normally they are only studied by 'Leftists,' but not 'Rightists,' or vice versa, as the case may be. This certainly seems to be true in economics, where only 'Rightists' understand monetary problems, and only 'Leftists' understand the law of the falling rate of profit. You could see this as the result of a 'hegelian' strategy, or a giant 'triangulation,' setting people against each other over things that are in fact both true but are framed politically as mutually exclusive.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: He actually drops a definite hint Reply with quote

That's not true.
So why does he say it is?
Is it?
Certainly not here.
Zionism is at least least complicit in the psychopathic War of Terror.
So why wouldn't it be up for discussion here?

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
He says, quite specifically, that being told that zionism "didn't exist," or that "you couldn't talk about it" in the 911 Movement "made him sick."

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
ianrcrane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
Quote:
David Shayler never said there were No Planes. the new statsman mis quoted him and own David an apology.

Sorry to disappoint you Stephen but I can categorically assure you that David was not mis-quoted by Brendan O'Neill

Then things really go off the rails. I ask Shayler if it's true he has become a "no planer" - that is, someone who believes that no planes at all were involved in the 9/11 atrocity. Machon looks uncomfortable. "Oh, * it, I'm just going to say this," he tells her. "Yes, I believe no planes were involved in 9/11." But we all saw with our own eyes the two planes crash into the WTC. "The only explanation is that they were missiles surrounded by holograms made to look like planes," he says. "Watch the footage frame by frame and you will see a cigar-shaped missile hitting the World Trade Center." He must notice that my jaw has dropped. "I know it sounds weird, but this is what I believe."

Source

Bothe Annie Machon & Belinda MacKenzie were present during this interview and confirmed that David had been correctly quoted.

That said, on the following Saturday (the day of the David Ray Griffin event in London), David spent about an hour trying to convince himself (and everyone around him) that he had been misquoted ... whilst Annie and Belinda shook their heads in disbelief!

Ian R Crane
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bothe Annie Machon & Belinda MacKenzie were present during this interview and confirmed that David had been correctly quoted.

I may ask Belinda about this. But on a BBC radio interview sometime after the new statesman thingy, Shayler still says he was miss-quoted and says he never said there were no planes?
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always surprises me how the Truth movement always wants people to deny their own personal truth. What was Shayler supposed to do in response to that direct question? Lie? Be shifty politician evasive? For "The Greater Good"? (cf Hot Fuzz)
There are only 2 perspectives I can see on this.
Either he's still on the payroll and all this is an obscure and elaborate farce unbeknownst to the vast majority of the public, or he's having pre-programmed mind alters progressively triggered off for a similar fruitless result.
Or he believes himself to be what he believes himself to be, apparently,and it doesn't really matter whether he came to that conclusion via shamanic substances or divine revelation or a combination, then surely he's right to go along with it
Many of us would say that the intuitive process of the heart is too frequently overruled by the dominant intellectual cop in our heads
I personally missed a big opportunity of the heart a few years back when an internet woman friend advised me I was a reincarnation of the biblical King Saul, and she was a reincarnation of one of his concubines. Well, I didn't buy it really, but maybe I should have hopped on that plane to Wisconsin.....missed opportunity...
Anyway, I don't know why we bang on about DS. He could put bums on seats, but surely the Truth movement didn't ought to have figureheads.
He should be left to follow his path. By his fruits shall ye know him.
Btw,has he actually done anything messianic, other than that Sermon on the Mount thing in Middlesborough?

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who watches Jimmy Walter's 'Confronting the Evidence' and some other videos, will see there is something very, very 'strange' about the plane; in slow-motion it appears to 'melt' into the building. It's a pity David didn't stick to doubting the veracity of the video footage we all saw, rather than giving his theory. After all, he knew he had no evidence, and suggested missiles and holograms.
I am 100% with David regarding the fake video.
As for his Messiah status, with three Messiahs (David S, David I, and the 'Ripple Effect' guy) all helping the 9/11 Truth Campaign (and that's only the one's we have 'heard' about) it's amazing we haven't wiped the floor with the MSM, Neo-Fascists and assorted War Criminals we are up against. Drugs are bad news, I'm speaking from experience.

paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
Anyone who watches Jimmy Walter's 'Confronting the Evidence' and some other videos, will see there is something very, very 'strange' about the plane; in slow-motion it appears to 'melt' into the building. It's a pity David didn't stick to doubting the veracity of the video footage we all saw, rather than giving his theory. After all, he knew he had no evidence, and suggested missiles and holograms.
I am 100% with David regarding the fake video.
As for his Messiah status, with three Messiahs (David S, David I, and the 'Ripple Effect' guy) all helping the 9/11 Truth Campaign (and that's only the one's we have 'heard' about) it's amazing we haven't wiped the floor with the MSM, Neo-Fascists and assorted War Criminals we are up against. Drugs are bad news, I'm speaking from experience.

Oh dear, there's two threads I've added to today and I didn't really want to .
I just felt niggled enough to start blabbing, and they're both ending up on similar subect matter
Anyway, just to point out that Icke has never claimed Messiahship, has never been annointed, feels he's serving a function, yes, but merely as a messenger, urges people not to follow him or believe him, but to do their own research.

There's a great young Canadian guy preparing an article and video that "prove" holograms were in use on 9/11. So maybe David S. will be eventually vindicated on that score at least Smile

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
There's a great young Canadian guy preparing an article and video that "prove" holograms were in use on 9/11.

Whatever happened to having some respect for the Trades Descriptions Act?

Whenever I hear a no-planes enthusiast using the words 'prove' or 'proof' - and momentarily before reaching for my revolver - I auto- translate the key word to: 'yet another lame and invariably technically ill-informed exposition of an idea so tenuous as to make the morning mist seem like a granite counter-top, solidity-wise'. Although granted, my interior dialogue maybe ain't so fancy. Or hyphenated.

Still, no doubt the delusional constituency will just love it, for all that.

I may be wrong, but experience says not. What's the odds on it relying on a definition of 'proof' not so far recognised by the English or Canadian languages?

It's them or us.
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chek
I put the word prove in inverted commas. His term not mine
Some people don't get irony and it's not only Americans
It was a verbal trap. OK?

Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:25 am    Post subject: Don't waterboard the plane-huggers! Reply with quote

I used to have a soft spot for no-planers because of Genghis6199, but he has quit in disgust at Nico Haupt etc., just like Gerard Holmgren did earlier, and that speaks for me too.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
Hi Chek
I put the word prove in inverted commas. His term not mine
Some people don't get irony and it's not only Americans
It was a verbal trap. OK?

Yes, I did notice that thanks Paul.

But it's also a real world phenomenom that happens all too regularly and that's what my probably superfluous comment was directed at.

It's them or us.
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
Quote:

I may ask Belinda about this. But on a BBC radio interview sometime after the new statesman thingy, Shayler still says he was miss-quoted and says he never said there were no planes?

Did you manage to get a reply from Belinda Stephen? What did she say?

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15790
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: David Shaylers YouTube videos - he speaks of drug use Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:

Any real messiah would simply allow people to draw their own conclusions not boast about it.

Worse than the Majarishi or Sai Baba at least they had a bag o tricks!

He is like the child with the "I" and me and his babble is out in space. Who is feeding his head?

Even if he got down some path he would always be stopped by spiritual materialisim. Dave is about as holy as an old worn sock. The man lives for the camera lens.

Another black eye for those that latch their wagons to the stars.
illeagalhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its nutters like him that make 911 Truth look bad
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

illeagalhunter wrote:
Its nutters like him that make 911 Truth look bad

No, it is 911 truthers who embrace him look like "nutter" [your choice of words]

I have little to do with him and he has no other effect than occasional amusement. Everyone is actually crazy and if they tell you they are normal look out. They are the ones who want you to do what they do - or else.

I met him a year before his implosion and wondered why anyone paid him any mind, but then that is and has been said of me. He is so self absorbed he never noticed I was there.

I shook his hand; he was never a real field agent. I know. Even his story MI5 story, if true, is about his deceits and capability to lie, steal and profit from it. This is not someone to trust at your back or front. Yet he somehow gets to lead? Not me, he is just another freak at the festival.

Organizational Independence.
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:07 am    Post subject: Isn't it possible that he is being forced to fake insanity? Reply with quote

There are any number of things that a modern security service can do to people it doesn't like. Maybe he's been told, "I want to see you making a completely ridiculous spectacle of yourself, on a frequent basis, or else I shall (insert threat here)."
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Isn't it possible that he is being forced to fake insani Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
Maybe he's been told, "I want to see you making a completely ridiculous spectacle of yourself, on a frequent basis, or else I shall (insert threat here)."

Why are you limiting to threats? That infers there is no way to complicit or part of. Perhaps insert reward?
dewstru
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: BBC revive bedlam Reply with quote

I was listening to BBC Radio4's pick of the week when on came an item 'informing educating and entertaining' us with the rantings of an unfortunate someone in a delusional paranoid state. I speak, of course, of former MI5 officer David Shayler ranting his messiah complex for BBC listeners titilation, the POTW presenter told us before playing the Shayler tape that... 'he claimed 7/7 was an inside job'. 9/11truth uk treasurer Belinda was heard trying to reason with her former tenant.

This is just speculation but how do we know Shayler wasn't gotten at? it wouldn't be the first time the secret services had used covert attacks on the mental stability of those deemed to be a threat to national security.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 95% certain that he was/is 'got at'.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: