FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/7. The Ripple Effect - a documentary by Muad'Dib
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest that all theological/scriptural arguments, eg about what 'Satan' is or isn't doing, or who is or isn't the Messiah, be deleted from this thread. They don't belong in our movement.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

astro3 wrote:
I suggest that all theological/scriptural arguments, eg about what 'Satan' is or isn't doing, or who is or isn't the Messiah, be deleted from this thread. They don't belong in our movement.

It is the basis of the thinking of the people behind this video though. You might not like it astro3 and neither do I but these are the 'truths' as demonstrated by Danny, Andrew and a reading of jforjustice website. Did you not have a responsibility to research this video's provenance before proclaiming 7/7 Ripple Effect the best thing since .. Battenberg cake?

Think about it, if another video surfaced which you thought was brilliant but the makers were fascists and linked to a fascist website, would you still be willing to promote it, or judging from the serious lack of logic displayed here, state it doesn't matter?

For those who haven't read it, our review, rebuttal and rejection of 7/7 Ripple Effect can be read here:

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/j-for-justice-77-ripple-effect.html

Perhaps some of you could start asking the pertinent question: Why did Mau'Dib choose to make this video?

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Despite J7 expressing our condemnation here and to Maud'Dib of sending this unsolicited to the families of the victims and to survivors, we received this today:
Quote:
Name: Tim

Subject: J7POST: 7/7 Ripple Effect Video

OK People, my niece was killed at/under King's Cross.

Despite your tardy rebuttal and rejection of JforJustice 7/7 Ripple Effect film you make no condemnation of unsolicited distribution of this material to victim's relatives and injured survivors.

Your bulletin board engaged with the perpetrators of this material and allowed an appeal to be made for assistance in tracking us down.

Well, bless you for that! I received my unsolicted copy of the CD today in a plain cover with an Eire postmark this morning. No enclosures, no explanation, nothing but wild innaccuracy and speculation.

How do you think I feel just now? How do you feel just now?

Pax et Bonum

Tim

We have written to Tim expressing our sympathies but we obviously can't put right what should never have occurred in the first place.

J7 totally and utterly condemns any endeavours to contact the bereaved and survivors and have never taken such action ourselves, we ask those here who consider themselves 7/7 truthseekers or researchers or whatever to consider their actions and the consequences of them.

I have a question for Tim:-

When you ask how do you feel about it, do you mean how do you feel about receiving an unsolicited free CD (or DVD), or how do you feel about your own freewill decision to watch it, please?

Sorry about your niece. We believe this is what likely happened, and therefore this is part of the campaign to prevent such fatalities from occurring again in the future. I´m sure you do not wish for something like this to happen again, so we are on the same side, just hold different opinions about who carried it out and why.

We believe it is only proper to make sure that if anyone has the opportunity to watch the film, it is the families of the victims. Nobody has to watch it if they don´t want to, but our intentions are nothing but noble, and people have spun this all out of proportion.

God Bless,

Danny.
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another comment from Peter Power:-

"So we had to suddenly switch an exercise from fictional to real."

Does anybody STILL believe this exercise was just on "paper"?

LLTF,

Danny.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny, like some others here you show breathtaking arrogance and gross insensitiivity. The cd arrived with no covering letter or note, you didn't even have the courtesy to offer your condolences. What 'choice' was Tim, or any of the other people you have sent this to, given?

You and others here view the bereaved as just another vehicle for whatever mission you are on. A mission that would appear to be more about crowning your chosen Messiah than anything to do with the TRUTH.

Or perhaps Muad is using the events of 7/7 as a means to recruit the other 143,996 he believes he needs to ensure Armageddon?

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinclair wrote:
Danny, Andrew, or anyone else,

Do you know if 'J for Justice' or anyone else has received any such similar condemnation e-mails?

It seems strange that J7 has been contacted in this way when we were the group who have expressly disassociated ourselves from the endorsement of this film, and from the related promotional efforts by ‘J for Justice’ involving obtaining contact details of (and despatching unsolicited copies of the film to) bereaved families or survivors.

The e-mailer Tim is incorrect - J7 did not allow an appeal to track down relatives etc., to be posted on the J7 forum (bulletin board).

Hi Sinclair,

No not to my knowledge. But is it really that strange that someone would spot J7 attacking the film, and therefore send an email to them to encourage them to stay on track (and go further perhaps by censoring similar things in the future)?

Perhaps J7 has attracted attention by dissasociating itself so "loudly" from the film, when there was no good reason to, because it is simply what some people believe happened. i.e. It is one of the possibilities, and J7 itself recognizes that there are various possibilities. The film explored one, the most likely possibility in the researchers opinion, after studying other possibilities.

Although perhaps it is that Tim does not wish to speak directly to Muad´Dib and has preferred instead to use J7 as his mouthpiece.

LLTF,

Danny.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
astro3 wrote:

It is the basis of the thinking of the people behind this video though. You might not like it astro3 and neither do I but these are the 'truths' as demonstrated by Danny, Andrew and a reading of jforjustice website. Did you not have a responsibility to research this video's provenance before proclaiming 7/7 Ripple Effect the best thing since .. Battenberg cake?

Think about it, if another video surfaced which you thought was brilliant but the makers were fascists and linked to a fascist website, would you still be willing to promote it, or judging from the serious lack of logic displayed here, state it doesn't matter?

For those who haven't read it, our review, rebuttal and rejection of 7/7 Ripple Effect can be read here:

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/j-for-justice-77-ripple-effect.html

Perhaps some of you could start asking the pertinent question: Why did Mau'Dib choose to make this video?

Dear Prole,

As said several times now, you would need to read and study it. I notice you have not given any quotes at all this time (why)?
Is it because your accusations cannot be substantiated? From Maud’ Did/JAH own web site?
What does it really say about Nazism, Fascism?

Is this why you are so determined to ridicule 7/7 Ripple Effect? Did you not do nothing but criticize 7/7 Ripple Effect before hand?

LLTF & God save the King.
Andrew.

The government is continually and illegally passing new legislation, to restrict your freedom and obtain more and more information about you, to control you, and yet, they themselves are becoming more and more secretive, and out of control. They have turned the relationship between the people and government, into the opposite of what it should be. It should be, public servants serving the people, not the people serving public government masters, or, more accurately, dictators.
Please, for your own sakes, make copies of this film for everyone you know, and for the media outlets in your area, to wake them up and let everyone know the truth, so that the public will give the decent, honest people in the security-services their support, and encouragement, to tell the truth, and arrest their evil colleagues.

http://JforJustice.co.uk
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Danny, like some others here you show breathtaking arrogance and gross insensitiivity.´

The truth is perceived as arrogance by those who are in confusion, Prole.

Prole wrote:
The cd arrived with no covering letter or note, you didn't even have the courtesy to offer your condolences.

The DVD is about seeking justice. I´m sure they have received plenty of condolences, and there are people who find constant expressions of condolence irritating. Condolences are best offered when you meet the person in question, face to face, and can perceive whether an expression of condolence would be well received. That, or if you knew the person already.

That´s my opinion. I did not send the film, but I have no problem with how it was done, because of the above reason.

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged."

Prole wrote:
What 'choice' was Tim, or any of the other people you have sent this to, given?

The choice to watch it or not to watch it.

Prole wrote:
You and others here view the bereaved as just another vehicle for whatever mission you are on.

That is what you have been told to believe, and say, just like other false accusations. It does not make it the truth.

Prole wrote:
A mission that would appear to be more about crowning your chosen Messiah than anything to do with the TRUTH.

If you knew half the truth you think you know, you would already be fighting with us.

Prole wrote:
Or perhaps Muad is using the events of 7/7 as a means to recruit the other 143,996 he believes he needs to ensure Armageddon?

Muad´Dib knows how Armageddon can be averted, and is seeking our help to do so. Your "he believes he needs to ensure Armageddon" statement is yet another disgusting lie you have been sold by Satan.

LLTF,

Danny.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dear Prole,

As said several times now, you would need to read and study it. I notice you have not given any quotes at all this time (why)?
Is it because your accusations cannot be substantiated? From Maud’ Did/JAH own web site?

Your constant need to mis-quote me is telling. I was using this as an example of why the provenance of any film needs to be questioned before giving it such unswerving support.

As one of the 'chosen 144,000' Andrew, you'll like this Maud quote:

Muad'Dib wrote:
"And he had a new name written that no man knew but he himself" (Rev./Apoc. 19:12). "No man knoweth (his new name) saving he that receiveth [it - the white stone - Book] (Rev. 2:17)" (in which it is written). That white stone/Book is "The Way home or face The Fire" and only the 144,000 (Rev. 14:3) who hear and recognise his voice, accept his new name and identity and upon whom he writes his NEW name personally and whom he then teaches to overcome will survive, whilst the rest of mankind will be EXECUTED.

As Gandhi said:
Quote:
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Now Andrew, perhaps you'd like to explain why Muad chose to make this film? He hasn't replied to my emails in which J7 have offered him the right of reply.

Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:

I don't think Prole was implying that you were fascists.

He was, quite obviously, using an analogy.

(edit: spelling)

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeptic wrote:
Andrew. wrote:

I don't think Prole was implying that you were fascists.

He was, quite obviously, using an analogy.

(edit: spelling)

Then perhaps Prole, should state that 7/7 Ripple Effect Maud' Dib JAH. Is completely against Nazism,Fascism. As explained fully on his web site. Other wise, his/her Prole's statement could misreprisent it,and thus confuse people.
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think many people would find it confusing.

"Would you say that if _____ were a nazi"

It is a common analogy that people use as many people use nazism/ fascism as a reference point for immorality.

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Quote:
Dear Prole,

Your constant need to mis-quote me is telling. I was using this as an example of why the provenance of any film needs to be questioned before giving it such unswerving support.

Muad'Dib wrote:
"And he had a new name written that no man knew but he himself" (Rev./Apoc. 19:12). "No man knoweth (his new name) saving he that receiveth [it - the white stone - Book] (Rev. 2:17)" (in which it is written). That white stone/Book is "The Way home or face The Fire" and only the 144,000 (Rev. 14:3) who hear and recognise his voice, accept his new name and identity and upon whom he writes his NEW name personally and whom he then teaches to overcome will survive, whilst the rest of mankind will be EXECUTED.

As Gandhi said:
Quote:
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Now Andrew, perhaps you'd like to explain why Muad chose to make this film? He hasn't replied to my emails in which J7 have offered him the right of reply.

Dear Prole

You have added the word chosen.It is all about one's ''Willingness'' to learn, study and Do.Everyone has that opportunity as fully explained.As said before it is all there. Search and Seek and You will Find.

LLTF,

Andrew.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
Quote:
Dear Prole,

Is it because your accusations cannot be substantiated? From Muad’ Did/JAH own web site?

Muad'Dib wrote:

As Gandhi said:
Quote:

Dear Prole

You have added the word chosen.It is all about one's ''Willingness'' to learn, study and Do.Everyone has that opportunity as fully explained.As said before it is all there. Search and Seek and You will Find.

LLTF,

Andrew.

Andrew I'm certainly in favour of seeking and finding, but am suspicious of hidden messages and meanings. I'm also in favour of open and honest discussion.

Has Maud'Dib produced 7/7 Ripple Effect as a means to reach more 'willing je-di followers'? Is this the 'hidden message' behind its production? You and Danny obviously 'believe' that Muad'Dib's coronation as the Rightful King of Britain & Israel is the only solution to the problems that the film purports to be exploring. Rather than make that clear and explicit in the film, I suspect you favoured the more subtle approach of 'seek and you will find' presumably via jforjustice.

I'm not claiming that you have no right to do any of the above, but it's my contention that it would be more honest to have made this message or mission clear.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeptic wrote:
I don't think many people would find it confusing.

"Would you say that if _____ were a nazi"

It is a common analogy that people use as many people use nazism/ fascism as a reference point for immorality.

Dear Skeptic,

Yes I agree.
So I would see, what it is ALL about . With an open mind and WITHOUT any preconceived ideas.With much Time, Willingness, and Patience.

It really is about One's ''Willingness'' to learn, study and Do.Everyone has that opportunity as fully explained.As said before, it's all there. Search and Seek and You will Find.

LLTK,

Andrew.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
Quote:
Dear Prole,

Is it because your accusations cannot be substantiated? From Muad’ Did/JAH own web site?

Muad'Dib wrote:

As Gandhi said:
Quote:

Dear Prole

LLTF,

Andrew.

Andrew I'm certainly in favour of seeking and finding, but am suspicious of hidden messages and meanings. I'm also in favour of open and honest discussion.

Has Maud'Dib produced 7/7 Ripple Effect as a means to reach more 'willing je-di followers'? Is this the 'hidden message' behind its production? You and Danny obviously 'believe' that Muad'Dib's coronation as the Rightful King of Britain & Israel is the only solution to the problems that the film purports to be exploring. Rather than make that clear and explicit in the film, I suspect you favoured the more subtle approach of 'seek and you will find' presumably via jforjustice.

I'm not claiming that you have no right to do any of the above, but it's my contention that it would be more honest to have made this message or mission clear.

Dear Prole,

What does Maud' Dib, repeat twice in the video 7/7 Ripple Effect, that is a ''MUST'' and he explains it in a simple way for most people to understand it a little better.The ninth chapter Title: ''Epilogue''

LLTF,

Andrew.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The sleeper must awaken. The sleeper must awaken.

Andrew, awaken and do what precisely? Stop paying their TV licences or crown the New Messiah?

landless peasant
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm no expert on 7/7 but looking at the picture its easy the see the floor was blown downwards, he is saying the floors of the trains blew upwards from underneath, not downwards. look at the picture here http://jforjustice.co.uk/77/images/Bomb-underneath-floor.jpg

you can even see the bent downward chassis and the floor also..
Confused No way the bomb was not inside the train. look for yourselfs...
[/img]
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Quote:

Andrew, awaken and do what precisely? Stop paying their TV licences or crown the New Messiah?

To the ''fact'' that You cannot see, the reality of what is all around You.

LLTF,

Andrew.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paulsouthend wrote:
I'm no expert on 7/7 but looking at the picture its easy the see the floor was blown downwards, he is saying the floors of the trains blew upwards from underneath, not downwards. look at the picture here http://jforjustice.co.uk/77/images/Bomb-underneath-floor.jpg

[/img]

Dear paulsouthend,

I can see that the chassis is bent upwards, and that the carpet is sagging down in the hole.After the train had been blown of it's rails

LLTF,

Andrew.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
Quote:

LLTF,

Andrew.

Or perhaps it's because I don't get my version of reality from fiction?

landless peasant
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
paulsouthend wrote:

[/img]

Dear paulsouthend,

I can see that the chassis is bent upwards, and that the carpet is sagging down in the hole.After the train had been blown of it's rails

LLTF,

Andrew.

thank you Andrew
carpet sagging in the hole I can see that. Its the chassis in the near botton right hand corner that looks bent downward to me. its possible if the bomb was strapped to the bottom of the train floor, but many people say it was on the tracks. can you comment on that please?
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
Quote:

LLTF,

Andrew.

Or perhaps it's because I don't get my version of reality from fiction?

Ok I see Prole,

Or, perhaps that you and others don't Know, or See, that it gives Clear Instructions!
to certain Men that have Determination! to Do! what they would Know! after they studied in detail.!!!

With an open mind and WITHOUT any preconceived ideas.With much Time, Willingness, and Patience.

It really is about One's ''Willingness'' to learn, study and Do.Everyone has that opportunity as fully explained.As said before, it's all there. Search and Seek and You will Find.

LLTF,

Andrew.
landless peasant
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bombunderneathfloorqk3.jpg

You can see the top and side of the box section was hit by the blast. I marked the bit I'm going on about..
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny wrote:
Another comment from Peter Power:-

"So we had to suddenly switch an exercise from fictional to real."

Does anybody STILL believe this exercise was just on "paper"?

LLTF,

Danny.

But what does real mean in this context? We don't know. We know via PP that this was a crisis management exercise. But without knowing who the client was and in what way PP and they were involved and required to respond to the events of J7, we are guessing what going from exercise to real world doing really means.

Let me give an example. I used to work for a humanitarian agency. They had a crisis management plan (to cover such incidents as staff kidnapping or staff being killed in violent incidents) and I saw the agency go from hypothetical planning to real world doing when some of their staff were kidnapped. It didn't mean that the agency was involved in the kidnapping.

BTW did anyone catch our beloved PP holding forth on Radio 5's phone in this morning on the need to extend the limit of hold terrorist suspects to beyond 28 days? Quite what a 'crisis management expert' knows about the subject is beyond me.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Danny, like some others here you show breathtaking arrogance and gross insensitiivity.

It is pretty arrogant to suggest, as you did on an earlier thread, that those who disagree with you do so because they are somehow seeking self-satisfaction, are mentally lazy and can't be bothered to think things through.

WATCH THE FILM:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=8756795263359807776&q=7%2F7+ ripple&total=19&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
With an open mind and WITHOUT any preconceived ideas.With much Time, Willingness, Patience, and Money.

In the meantime, send £100 cash to DontBelieveTheHypeProductions PO Box 100 Blingley, Albion.

LMAO,

Mike. (Hunt)
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
paulsouthend wrote:

[/img]

Dear paulsouthend,

LLTF,

Andrew.

Careful study of this picture lends to much confusion. There is much upward bending and carpet sagging. There is also that strut that seems to be bent down

guzman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny wrote:
No not to my knowledge. But is it really that strange that someone would spot J7 attacking the film, and therefore send an email to them to encourage them to stay on track (and go further perhaps by censoring similar things in the future)?

J7 only have control of their own webspace and no-else's. Even then they haven't censored your (or another Danny's) postings on their forum.

Quote:
Perhaps J7 has attracted attention by dissasociating itself so "loudly" from the film, when there was no good reason to, because it is simply what some people believe happened. i.e. It is one of the possibilities, and J7 itself recognizes that there are various possibilities. The film explored one, the most likely possibility in the researchers opinion, after studying other possibilities.

The film makes some good points and it also draws some faulty conclusions. The disappointment over the close-minded and somewhat fanciful film is extended to disbelief and greater disappointment by the subsequent actions of Muad'Dib and his followers.

Quote:
Although perhaps it is that Tim does not wish to speak directly to Muad´Dib and has preferred instead to use J7 as his mouthpiece.

LLTF,

Danny.

I think Tim would be worried about giving out his e-mail address to people he had just received unsolicited mail from. Maybe, by contacting J7 he could communicate his views and distress without fear of being badgered by unwelcome contacts.
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel wrote:
I have watched this film, after being sent it by email - and it is fact-free speculative distressing nonsense. I also got an email from Muad and I replied saying I was disgusted by the attempts to send this unsolicited to people who suffered as a result of 7/7 and asked not to be contacted again.

No victim, bereaved family or survivor owes any 'truthseeker' anything. Nobody needs to answer your questions, pick up the phone, look at your emails or spend any time at all indulging your morbid curiosity

People should be left in peace. That is their right to privacy. Any attempt to trace or contact or publish personal details of survivors or families (so others can contact them) on the internet is abhorrent, as is the publishing of distressing photos of the dying. After two years ( and the publishing of survivor details on their forum on numerous occasions) I am glad to see J7 have finally recognised this and that they do not support this latest grotesque attempt to harass people by sending them this inaccurate conjecture.

Rachel
I've an idea to kind of resolve all these arguments regarding this film It's a kind of confined referendum of survivors. If I'm not mistaken you have a group pushing for a public enquiry, who presumably you seek to emotionally support. How about if we set up a system whereby these particular individuals,Kings Cross United or something of this type if I'm not too much mistaken, receive a copy of the video, or link or someting and are then invited to respond as to their feelings about it
Seeing as this particular group comes under your tutelage and guidance, I can't see how this would cause the offence you would see caused by the random mailing of any old victim
I don't know where the responses would occur. Perhaps the entirely sympathetic Ian Neal could set something up. I feel that your response as just one oppositional voice lacks the body that a number of the victims and bereaved could give to convince us conspiracy types we have got it wrong
I mean you are the one defending the victims from conspiracy nonsense.
It would surely be appropriate for you to garner support from debilitated comrades and bereaved families to support your lone voice.
Thanks
Ensuring you of my best regard
Paul

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 10 of 15

Jump to: