FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The constant bickering is destroying this site
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

show me proof that CNN faked the clip and it could not of been faked by someone else or the researchers themselves, ive been waiting lightyears for that and still have not seen evidence.

go look at the original archive!

Last edited by jfk on Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

show me proof that CNN faked the clip and it could not of been faked by someone else or the researchers themselves, ive been waiting lightyears for that and still have not seen evidence.

go look at the original archive!

and the other clips that are claimed to be fake can they all be proved in the same way?

and what if the clipst have been previously shown not to be fake or the odditys proven not to be the results of fakery but rather video compression?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
to imply that the researchers faked their footage (september clues?),is a bit desperate.

not at all, i could fake a clip if i wanted to, why would i presume nobody else would do it?

is claiming CNN faked their footage being desprate?
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it depends if you believe cnn
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it also depends if i find tv fakery evidence convincing.

therefore it has nothing to do with believing cnn, just something solid in the form of evidence would be fitting. by solid i mean something that cannot be proven wrong with counter evidence or be put down to other factors to do with video equpiment/compression etc etc.

otherwise it is just an opinon people will hold rather than something provable to all that will challenge even those who disagree.

i don't see anything in what ive seen so far, but it's not up to me to prove what i do not believe, its up to tv fakers to provide something more convincing.

untill then realise the bizarreness in this statement:

"i think ian is right, it would give them a chance to find some actual evidence to refute the tv fakery evidence"

as i or others do not need evidence to refute what has not been proven and certainly would not last long in a court of law.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: