FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WAC UK Confronts Peter Power
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the copper, Bushwacker, do it in his own spare time online, or was he paid to do it. I'd guess the former. If you want a pig to contibute to a forum, then you don't do it as blatantly and with a traceable IP address
Nice one Bushwacker. Glad you took the interest

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I wouldn't like to be Mr Power right now, but then I would have handed myself in to the media and to the police on the afternoon of 7/7

Never to have been seen again...

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice catch OP
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
Did the copper, Bushwacker, do it in his own spare time online, or was he paid to do it. I'd guess the former.

Well we have the evidence now that it was the latter as it is a police network he's posting from.

Unless he's been shilling in his lunch-break.

Gosh I just called someone a shill - that's what evidence can do Wink

I just started a new thread to keep this one clear for WAC to discuss the film

This issue is now being discussed here

see thread - Cops shilling on this forum
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=12827

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
simplesimon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Gosling wrote:
Quote:
He's not necessarily guilty himself remember, could have been unwittingly involved - but his exercise was definately part of the overall 7/7 operation.

It's possible he's not guilty, but:

from http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-terror-rehearsal.html (from Newsnight "blog"):
Quote:
202. At 09.25 AM
on 17 Sep 2006, Peter Power wrote:
My name repeatedly comes up whenever armchair / conspiratorial thinkers consider the terrorist exercise my company ran in London at exactly the same time as 7/7. This is only the second time I have formally reacted to these numerous statements. I’ve also appeared many times on BBC News / Newsnight to explain post 9/11 & 7/7 concepts such as ‘new normal’ etc. I think anyone familiar with likely terrorist targets will release [sic] our exercise scenario was coincidence rather than conspiracy, but it does start to raise some interesting points on a wider scale.

Several features now exist to create a much more generic and all-hazards approach to numerous risks and threats that are uniquely starting to appear on the global / corporate radar screen irrespective of country, culture, geography or sector. Some of these are already occurring such as a new form of terrorism that has no ‘political’ objective, the effect of high volume and unrestricted information on the internet, spread of disease / mass travel (230m people passed through UK airports last year / all major air hubs are less than 72 hours apart), ineffective world leaders & UN, the consequences of accelerating global warming, the positioning of key essential / physiological supplies (Critical National Infrastructure – CNI - UK) in the private sector (e.g. electricity, water etc.) and an associated failure to understand how vital the private sector is not only in terms of employment, economy and wealth generation, but to maintain almost the entire CNI in most if it not all countries.

In several cases these threats and risks combine to create a series of problems that we are presently unable to deal with as a result of silo based attitudes, incompetence, proprietorial behaviour or just complacency.

There is I suggest, a need to start building a new approach based on conceptualising and hopefully influencing others since we are presently lacking a truly forward thinking and pan global collective body of influential advisors, practitioners and academics that transcends the otherwise valuable but discrete institutions in many countries and their individual agendas. It might just inform many others as to what terrorism is all about and get them to think twice before alleging my own company was some how implicated in 7/7. My aim is to help stimulate, collaborate and disseminate effective and non partisan advice without the handicap of parochial restrictions, silo constraints or inhibited vision.

In my opinion Peter Power is at best an accomplice to mass murder, and at worst an enthusiastic NWO operative. His own words suggest the latter.

paul wright wrote:
Quote:
Did the copper, Bushwacker, do it in his own spare time online, or was he paid to do it. I'd guess the former. If you want a pig to contibute to a forum, then you don't do it as blatantly and with a traceable IP address
Nice one Bushwacker. Glad you took the interest

I think almost certainly the former. An "official" agent provocateur would likely not be so incompetent? Incidentally, I don't think it's smart to be alienating y'er rank and file "pigs" by calling them "pigs" (as I sometimes do myself for reasons I won't bother justifying here). It's logical to assume that a small proportion are on our side, and wrestling with their consciences. A small proportion of that group might be thinking of what they might do about it. Better, I say, to concentrate on "turning" any you might have a relationship of personal trust with.

I'm wondering whether it would be productive to raise this with his (bushwackers's) employer, and suggesting that the matter be investigated under their internal disciplinary procedure?

Actually, I'm not convinced there's a smoking gun yet... I hope so, but fear not...
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect Bushwacker is not police anyway. He certainly says he's not and the evidence seems inconclusive/weak. But let's imagine that some visitors are indeed employees of HMG (be they police, military, civil servants or whatever). I agree with you Simon. There is no value in alienating them. The vast, vast majority are decent people who will ultimately need to be won over and whose support we will need to win if the war criminal mobsters are to be brought to justice.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian we're discussing Bushwacker over here. I'm tempted to move you over... but that's not protocol Wink
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: