FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2008 Faldingworth Earthquake: Crikey, did you feel that?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the numbers that are coming out make it relatively shallow at 5km

wow

grimsby
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes it is a very strange place,i never knw that this was even there!!! wonder what ill find on sat?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

be sure to get plenty of pictures, particularly of anyone who approaches you

grimsby wrote:
am going to have a look at faldingworht on sat.i will let you knw how i get on.......

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
codereader
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check this site out http://www.blastlincoln.co.uk/information/details and read all about Mr and Mrs Briggs the owners of the Faldingworth site and some more interesting info on this secret society! Exclamation

Regards to all
LB

faldingworth_plan.gif
 Description:
Plan of the site
 Filesize:  55.51 KB
 Viewed:  729 Time(s)

faldingworth_plan.gif

Image_00003.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  85.24 KB
 Viewed:  709 Time(s)

Image_00003.JPG

Last edited by codereader on Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"During the cold war, it was fitted out as a state-of-the-art nuclear storage facility with a massive complex of underground bunkers"

Here's the info from the Faldingworth protest site - I just left a comment there in solidarity alerting them to our discussions here - hopefully it will appear.
Here's one very very good reason NOT to privatise the military. This bloke is clearly taking the mickey and running roughshod over local residents - he's waging war on them!
I bet you anything ths Briggs bloke 's a gangster type, a nasty piece of work and nurtures boyish dreams of destruction.
Is he a dark side freemason? I think we should be told!

Detailed information about the Faldingworth site:

The following information is all in the public domain, and is collected here merely for convenience.

Who has been operating Faldingworth?

Faldingworth base (Spridlington Road, Faldingworth, LN8 3SQ) was originally an RAF station. During the cold war, it was fitted out as a state-of-the-art nuclear storage facility with a massive complex of underground bunkers (much information online, for instance here). After the cold war these facilities were no longer needed, and the site was operated as a testing and storage facility by BAE, passing via the private company Unibay to its present ownership.

Who is now operating Faldingworth?

The present operation is run by one Richard M Briggs. Mr Briggs had a company called Skydock, and the Skydock logo is still to be seen discreetly on the gates of the site (although the Unibay sign is also still in place). A general impression is given that the site is still run by Skydock, but this cannot be the case as, according to Companies House, Skydock was dissolved in September 2005. Mr Briggs appears to be obsessed with the idea of secrecy; when asked how long he’s owned the site he replies “I’m afraid I can’t tell you that” - as if there was some very important official secret reason why this could not be disclosed. A quick search at the Land Registry, however, shows that the site was purchased in September 2003 by Hessle Dock Company Limited; there is no obvious reason why this information should have been treated by Mr Briggs as if it was some sort of state secret.

Hessle Dock Company is a small company with two directors (Mr Briggs and Jayne Briggs), registered in March 2003, unquoted on the Stock Exchange, but with share capital; as this is clearly a multi-million pound operation requiring considerable capital, it would be extremely interesting to know who the other shareholders may be. When this company was formed, by the way, it was called Fonesite Ltd, but the name was changed almost instantly to Hessle Dock Company (possibly also the result of Mr Briggs’s secrecy obsession).

This company has no website but, curiously, Mr Briggs registered the domain skydock.co.uk in April 2007, nearly two years after Skydock had ceased to exist; the domain skydock.org had already been registered by his friend Louise Thomas, in April 2005. Louise Thomas, of course, runs the business “Bomb-Proof Horses” from the Faldingworth site, supplying horses which are trained not to respond to loud noises produced by (for instance) explosives testing sites, or low-flying helicopters ferrying goods in and out of such sites. She also runs a manicure business called “Nailed On”.

What is being done at Faldingworth?

This varies according to when you ask. Sometimes this is (we are told) a major multi-million pound testing site, at other times it is merely disposing of illicit contraband fireworks. It has been said that no explosions take place underground because there is no underground facility, despite the fact that details of the huge bunker complex are available all over the web, and the structural damage reportedly done to property would suggest some underground firings.

Certainly Mr Briggs sub-contracts work out to other firms, such as Ordnance Test Solutions. A certain middling level of nuisance has gone on for years; many people have observed what seems to be ammunition being destroyed on bonfires, with accompanying palls of thick toxic-looking smoke. It has been claimed that these are fireworks, but the range standing orders from Ordnance Test Solutions states in the very first paragraph: “The destruction of ammunition and explosives whether carried out by demolition or burning is inherently dangerous ” - so we know that ammunition is being destroyed (presumably burning it is much simpler and cheaper than dismantling it properly). But who are we to complain? We only have to breathe the result.

Mr Briggs claims that the loud explosions have been going on since before 1990, but many people who have lived here for a long time will testify that this is not true, and that the present very loud, window-rattling explosions have only happened in the last three years or so (ie since Mr Briggs took over the site).

Are the operations at Faldingworth helping “our boys in Iraq”?

No, of course they aren’t. This is emotional claptrap designed to stop you thinking. Lead-times on MOD projects are typically years; “our boys” will be long gone from Iraq by the time anything Mr Briggs is dealing with reaches the front line. On Look North, a photograph of a blown-up landrover was belatedly produced, supposedly to justify this nuisance. One of our residents logged over forty explosions that week. We should like to ask Mr Briggs: are you claiming to have blown up forty landrovers in that time? Or did it take you forty goes to blow up one landrover?

Even if all this were true, should it be taking place at Faldingworth?

No, of course not. Mr Briggs handles work contracted out to him by the MOD. This work could just as easily be handled on some of the many thousands of acres still under MOD requisition (Salisbury Plain, Northumberland etc etc). In conversation, Mr Briggs almost gives the impression of being a charity dedicated to the welfare of soldiers; but in actuality, Mr Briggs is merely a businessman in a profitable line of business making a very great deal of money, in this case by exploiting our convenience.

This is not the MOD. This is nothing with any authority. This is just one bloke making money. We don’t have to put up with it!

http://www.blastlincoln.co.uk/information/details/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Last edited by TonyGosling on Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
codereader
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: The plot thickens ! 7 Reply with quote

G3 Systems and Fraser-Brook
G3 Systems Ltd must have been very proud when Tony Blair visited the logistics base it built in Afghanistan for the British Army a few months ago, and again when Defence Secretary Des Browne came calling. Their website boasts of offering a wide range of services to the armed forces, especially the supply of various vehicles, the construction of field hospitals, and various logistics services. They've been working in Afghanistan since 2002; back then their business was to set up the first British field hospital there.

The board of directors is an impressive catalogue of military-industrial bigwigs from companies such as Thales and BAE, and from the Army; it includes a brigadier and a major-general. It also still includes Roy Ashurst and Mike Ford, founders of the company back in 2001.

You don't need to be an expert to remember the case of Lincoln Fraser and Julian Brook's spectacular Imperial Consolidated Group, a financial company that went bust in 2002 with the loss of an estimated £200 million in its customers' savings. Fraser and Brook were already facing disqualification as company directors before that over their disastrous purchase of the Midland Grand Hotel in Blackpool, which ended with guests being turned out in the street as bailiffs seized the linen.

During the administrators' efforts to recover the cash, they discovered an incredibly complicated network of companies engaged in doing much the same thing in the UK, various Caribbean tax havens, Hong Kong, Canada, and South Africa. Imperial indeed. Some of the victims of the original fraud were bilked twice over, as Fraser and Brook reappeared with something called "Matrix Investigations" based on the same property as several other businesses of theirs, which promised to make inquiries in return for a fee. Specifically, it targeted Imperial's original client list, which Fraser and Brook had taken with them. It also conducted an Internet propaganda campaign against the administrators, the Financial Services Authority, and various other parties.

You might be a little surprised, then, to discover that while Imperial Consolidated was collapsing, the same people were in charge of G3 Systems. In the administrators' report to creditors, G3 Systems and a second firm, G3 Strategic, are described as part of the Fraser-Brook Partnership. As well as Ashurst, Fraser and Brook were directors, as was Hugh Allen, who claims to be an SAS officer and was also part of another Fraser-Brook venture, Alpha Toronto Series Inc, which itself was ordered to stop advertising investments by the Canadian government. You don't need to take my word for it; you can read all this in the liquidators' report to creditors (pdf). Much more documentation is available from the liquidators here. Fraser and Brook left the board in February, 2002, but the company was still owned by them in May when Ashurst and Pond appear as directors. The relevant facts are on pages 58-62 of the report.

Fraser and Brook's financial activities were based on the old RAF fighter base at Binbrook in Lincolnshire, but they also owned the nearby Faldingworth facility, originally built as a high-security nuclear bomb store for the RAF but used since 1972 for a variety of semimilitary functions, for example explosive and weapons tests for HM Forces. More dubiously, it appears in the Scott Report as the site where Jonathan Aitken's company, Alpha Defence Systems, was based. Inside the site, there is a complex of bunkers and a weapons testing range, surrounded by the owners' security precautions. You can see the place, thanks to the guys from Subterranea Britannica; loads of photos are here.

Matrix Investigations and G3 Strategic both had their registered addresses at Faldingworth. G3 Systems is based elsewhere, in a business park in Royston and on the old Portland naval base, and is now under new management, being part of a US company. But its website's "facilities" page still shows a photograph of what is clearly the entrance to Faldingworth. (Compare the left-hand photo with this SubBrit photo.)

When the Sloman Traveller arrived in Immingham with its 7,639 pallets of arms - pallets whose contents were not specified to either the Croatian or British authorities, and which were neither sealed before shipment nor opened on arrival - it was only a few miles from the Faldingworth site. Now, if you look up the ostensible recipients' address, you'll notice that it's a basement unit in a shared building in the middle of a housing estate. Seven thousand pallets?

The source of this article is http://yorkshire-ranter.blogspot.com/2007/10/g3-systems-fraudsters-by- royal.html
grimsby
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant wait till i go to the site.just hope i dont get arrested or anything
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, dark forces' cops only arrest journalists Wink

grimsby wrote:
i cant wait till i go to the site.just hope i dont get arrested or anything

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck grimbsy. look forward to hearing about your visit
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://whois.net/whois_new.cgi?d=skydock.co.uk&tld=uk

apparently skydock doesn't exist but mr briggs still decided to register skydock.co.uk

grimsby
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grimsby
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rite i went.as you can see from my pic's.it is doulbed fenced all the way round with a 8ft gap between the fences.in the gap of the fences(8ft gap) there are sensor's(as you can see frm the pics)these's also go all the way around the place.also there seems to be a brand new bit of grass hilly bit there as well.the police turned up and said what were we doing as they said "some one rang them" then 10mins later they said "some one stoped them" and said we were taking pic's.which one was it rang/stoped??? took my name,car reg,address and discription of me.but they never put it in there note pad, but they put it in another book(why note note pad?).when i asked what they was going to do with it they said they were going to put it in there note book(why didnt they do that 1st off?) no pnc check? they were nice enough about it all.
grimsby
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thinking on it.if they put my name ect...... in there note book that would mean paper work and all offical.what if they had put it another book for some one esle??? if so who??? oh aslo as the car is in my mum's name they wanted my mum's name aswell.it dosn't fit why they took my name and that and didn't put it in there note book 1st, dosn't make sense. and as my brother's a police man in the same countey(lincolshire) as the police who got me are from i know how thing's like that work.they didn't do a check(pnc) on me ethier or the person i was with(my mate didn't give his name ect.... and the police said that was his choice,why did they ask me 1st if id knowen he wasn't going to give his i would't of give mine).so who or what will they give/do with my details????
grimsby
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when you get into the drive(so to speake) b4 the gate you pass senors so they know your there.i didn't see any gaurds there tho.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite an eventful day then - this place certainly looks like a fortress.
Frightening to think it's all been PRIVATISED!!

What idiot would do that - please reverse the decision MoD as soon as possible. These private companies aren't capable. Look at what they've done to the trains - the NHS etc. they're basically gangsters.

And this guy in charge sounds like he lives up to the name.

Did you talk to any locals about the earthquake [bomb]?

btw - what happened to these solid steel containers - they appear warped. To say nothing of the lamppost!

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk

Last edited by TonyGosling on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
grimsby
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the photo,it was me it was windy and it was cold,lol.

as i said why did the police take my name ect.... in another book not the offiacl police book?and who will they give it to? whos's paying for this site?(doubled fenced,senor's all the way around the place,and this is a big place as you can see on google earth.think of the man power,under ground cabling)is it mr.briggs who is paying or sumone else?.the police turned up within 45mins pretty fast for a countryside bobby.(you dont get this in a town,city,when you say uve been brocken into)1st they said they got a phone call then they said some one stoped them.i dont think it was a nuke,but....... what about a bomb that can cause an earthquake?they have a under test facility.the earthquake people say the"earthquake"dosen't fit into a normal earthqauke.also,convenient that it happened late at nite(every one in bed,not at work ect.....)people felt this thing all acroo the uk and some in scotland,ireland,and holland way and ive read some felt it in germany!!!! i want to go back to this place but not in my car.as soon as they see me they already know ive been there.
grimsby
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also what better to test a bomb that can cause an earthquake or a earthquake bomb.you get all the test result's and the like for free! ! !
grimsby
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.salon.com/books/int/1998/12/cov_02intc.html
codereader
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: is the ground still shaking? Reply with quote

Check out http://www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk/helicorder/heli.html

Choose the HPK monitoring site which the closest monitor to the epicentre of our "earthquake", have a look back over the past days and weeks there are definately some big blips on the recordings, anybody know what could cause these? Question
grimsby
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look as far back as you can.there is sumthing going on around here.nearly on every date there is blips! ! !
grimsby
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look at all of them sum are pretty big.whats going on? and will we have another "earthquake"?

compere them to the other test centres and youll find out that sumthing is going on here
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you deserve a hearty pat on the back for getting off your backside and having a 'ramble with a difference' so we can all see how creepy this place is. I can't believe the derrrrr-brains at the MoD and Toe-rag Blair have sold facilities like this off to private firms. To individuals so they can have their own private armie. Can Skydock, if indeed they are the true operators, be bought out by, say, a French firm and they get the bunkers too? Any nukes thrown in with the deal? Another crime under the guise of National Security? And another neat little deal stitched up by the banks.

BTW - have you got pictures of the cops???

Did you get round any of the local villages?

Quote:

http://www.rense.com/general77/ful2.htm
RENSE: Congress has an approval rating, by the way Ben, of 14 percent.

FULFORD: Yeah. In other words, even though they don't know what is wrong, they know something is very wrong.
So now these people are very, very isolated. They've lost Russia. The whole world is against them. They know people are against them. They are in extraordinarily deep trouble.
I am offering to save their asses if they will retire gracefully. Otherwise they are going to be doomed.
I've already saved Rockefeller's life twice now. When the Chinese approached me first, they were talking about starting off by killing 200 of those people, and then starting to negotiate.
I said "No no no, I'm not a gangster, I'm against killing. No no no. Don't do that. Let's talk to these people first."
So I talked on your show, and a senior member of the Japanese security police told me that because of what you leaked on the Internet, they are going to attack Nigata with their earthquake weapons.
I said, "Oh, come on. I don't believe that." Then, BOOM! BOOM!
Two days in succession, [there were] identical earthquakes -- right under the nuclear power plant!

RENSE: When were you told this, Ben?

FULFORD: Before it happened. After I appeared on your show and I put stuff out on the Internet about the Illuminati.

RENSE: I think your journalist experience tells you that the technology certainly exists to do something like that.
Earthquake faults are targets -- they can be made to slip.

FULFORD: And I got an email saying, "You got your answer."
So the Chinese said, "Okay. Well, let's move now. Let's do it. They made their move." I said, "No no no."
The [controllers] don't understand how powerful these [Chinese secret society] people are and what they can do -- they underestimate the danger there is. I'm the only thing standing between them and total death -- oblivion for their whole clan!

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
grimsby
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi no pics pf the cops.the guy came out of the car and the other(police woman)stayed in the car.what also seem weird is they didnt do a back ground check on us(there and then),we could of been any one! ! ! so why didnt they do a check? has any one got a pic of mr.briggs??? as a black 4x4 merc pulled up and a guy and a women came out(the police went to speak to them) i think they mite of been with the hunt and beenink busy bodies,but cant say for sure.

didnt go around the villages.that is the next step.i am going to go around the shops,po's and say i am doing a report on what is going on and what have they heard ect........

needless to say the place will be watched more by the police,ect... now as ive been there(sorry guys if you wanted to go up there and have a look).
grimsby
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there,just a thought if this place is privatased dosen't that mean any body could test weapons there ie usa,uk,france ect......? all they would have to do is "rent" out space(so to say) and test what they want to there.so there for, as it is not mod owned any body could use this place for owt.
Frazzel
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, anyone with money.

This crook really should be exposed

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indymedia link with more coments on this old chestnut of a story
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2008/02/392386.html?c=on#c190018

And the Bristol Blogger friends of 'Class War' have misrepresented my research on Faldingworth.
http://thebristolblogger.wordpress.com/2008/03/01/scoop/
Funny how some publications fall to bits when you are close to a story they cover.

So, we'll never know about Mr Richard Briggs and his Skydock alien embassy with a nuke underneath.

Or will we??????
http://www.blastlincoln.co.uk/information/details/

Quote:

Exciting Job Offer at a Nuisance Site Near You
March 27th, 2008 | Posted by admin

Bored with just doing ordinary useful jobs? Want to get up the noses of your fellow citizens a bit more?

Well, you’re in luck! Here’s the very thing for you, at an “exciting”, “brand new” testing facility “north of Lincoln” - and guess where that would be? (check out the original ad here).

Here’s the full text:

“Suppliers of cost effective services to the Defence Industry”

An exciting opportunity has arisen to get involved with a brand new Environmental Testing facility. Focusing on energetic materials for the defence industry, we are looking for a dynamic engineer to plan, set up and manage this facility for us.

Faldingworth Defence Ltd is a recently established company based just north of Lincoln. Other services that we provide include proofing and trials, storage, research and development and production of niche products. Our aim is to provide a site with a flexible, one stop shop philosophy.

The person we are looking for will be required to drive this project forward with the full support of the rest of the team and will be given full control of the project. Experience in the energetics industry and report writing will be given preference and previous exposure to the MOD would be a definite benefit although not essential.

Competitive salary offered to the right candidate. Then contact James Young with your CV at defencesoluk@aol.com

So if you want to be part of the problem rather than part of the solution, you know where to go…

We notice that Faldingworth Defence Ltd [21/8/07] is the same company as Defence Solutions Faldingworth Ltd [7/8/07], and Defence Solutions UK Ltd [10/5/07] (well, the email address defencesoluk is a bit of a giveaway, isn’t it? No marks for secrecy there then).

What kind of idiot would start a company in May, and then change the name twice in August? Now lets see, who is notably obsessed with “secrecy” and has a history of rapid and pointless name changes to companies? Who is it that persists in using the name “Skydock” when such a company doesn’t exist? Ah yes, this looks horribly familiar…

All aboard the Nuisance Gravy Train, then. Bring your own CVs.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
grimsby
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any more news on this test site?
i was thinking of going for anther look around
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you emailed the good people of Faldingworth's website because they will supply you with plenty of dirt on the place.

http://www.blastlincoln.co.uk/

This whole business is so seedy and reminds me of a visit to the privatised military radar research base south of Birmingham where there was no officual sign on the front gate just a big piece of plywood with Keep Out daubed on it in red paint.

Much of our military research and development has been privatised to the mafia and other gangsterish thugs who hide under the cover of secrecy and are quite regularly snapped up by foreign powers.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
grimsby
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep been intouch with them. i want to find out what they are REALLY DOING THERE AND IF THEY DID HAVE OWT TO DO WITH THE EARTHQUAKE
grimsby
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can see on google earth how big the place is aswell as the senors in the gaps of the fences.also you can see the massive man made lake they have got for navy tetsing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: