FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Indymedia censor discussion of 7/7 - again
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
simplesimon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Quote:
Whats yor belief/ideas then?

You only had to ask. Putting aside definitions of "belief", which I am given to understand means "beloved" (you may substitute with "think"):

I believe that the forces behind world government (who I usually refer to as "them", to separate the issue of who "they" are from what "they" are doing) are power hungry, utterly ruthless psychopaths -

They want to rule the world, simple as that. They want to be as Gods.

I believe that they are clever enough to know this is best achieved by manipulation of minds, tricking the masses into thinking they want it, and could be in their interests.

I believe that they do now, in fact "rule the world" for most practical purposes.

I believe that they want to consolidate their tyrannical rule and our ignorant slavery with declared world government.

I believe that they have successfully manipulated some people into thinking that this evil idea could ever be for the benefit of ordinary folks.

I believe they have murdered untold millions of innocents in pursuit of this abominable notion.

I believe they are currently scheming to bring about what will be called WW3, and murder untold millions more innocents in pursuit of this despicable project.

I believe they want to cull the majority of humanity.

I believe they think of this as simple herd management.

I believe that anyone - ANYONE - who promotes world government is one of:

1) them
2) a treachorous scumbag doing it for personal enrichment and advancement
3) an unknowing tool of "them"

I believe that group (1) almost never reveal themselves, except to (2)
I believe that ALMOST ALL of our so-called "democratically elected leaders" are in (2), with precious few in (3)
I believe that MOST the "green" "movement" are in (3)
I believe that SOME of the self appointed leaders of "9/11 truth" are in (3)

I believe that anyone purporting to be a "truthseeker" or "political analyst" who denies, downplays, even fails to give prominence to, the role of international bankers, is not to be trusted.

I believe that the so called "truth movement" is deeply infiltrated and is being used to advance world government.

I believe that this was planned alongside 9/11.

I believe that a tiny number of "them" decide what the masses will be made to think, that there will be wars, or not, which of their puppets will be presidents, prime-ministers, who will live, who will die.

I believe they "sit in rooms" while doing so.

I believe that the FOUNDING PURPOSE of corporations such as the BBC was to manipulate minds.

I believe that it's fair to say that EVERY WORD IS A LIE including "and", "the", and "but". Unless it's meaningless distraction or intended to debase and deprave.

I believe "They" would fear a significant proportion (let's say a fifth) of the population throwing their TV into the street and never watching it again, far more, way more, than they would ever fear the combined, total and compounded effect of what is sometimes called "The Truth Movement", to date.

Quote:
You're quick to criticize

To draw attention to people I suspect of being globalists? Yes.

My goal? To fight these evil *astards by the best, indeed only means at my disposal, which is trying to get others to see what I see.

My ideas? Plenty mate. I've figured out some things for myself. One is that your, or your childrens' forcibly implanted chip will have a kill function.

At the height of the fashion for wearing those stupid wrist bracelets "Make Poverty History" in 2005 I figured out that what it really meant was "Make Poverty History".

I figured out for myself that the very terms "9/11", "7/7", "ground zero" etc. are chosen psychological triggers to induce trauma and make us receptive to their lies.

I figured out for myself that terms such as "money makes the world go round", "citizen of the world", "anything goes", "religion causes wars", "globalisation", "progressive", "reactionary" are chosen, then propogated.

I figured out for myself (as I'm sure others here did) on the morning of "7/7" that:

LT staff would be instructed not to talk about it.
That there would be military on the streets.
That within hours there would be reference to the "blitz".
That the GSM network in London was not overloaded, but shutdown to ordinary subscribers.

I figured out for myself before it was announced that the the 2 minute silence on 7th of July would be discontinued.

I figured out for myself before the event that Blair would state, in (weasel) terms, that his replacement by Brown would dissipate and diminish the hatred and mistrust of our leaders.

I figured out for myself several months ago that "they" would increasingly drip feed the "secret" that banksters make money from thin air, and tell you it had to be that way.

I pointed out a "smoking gun" which "proved" the Beeb were lying about not having the Jane Standley tapes.

In my first post to this site, I offered my idea of "writing it on money" which, I humbly suggest, would have achieved more than this entire website if only everyone here had spent the time earnestly doing that and getting others to do that on as many notes as they could.

I predict this:

7bd76ef5f135f76129d96a680f4a970c
and this:
6731b5f91fde9e5c2c6aaad1ffac0b36
which I will reveal if and when they happen.

I predict that the forthcoming film "The International" will be piece of 5hit.

I THINK that it was always intended that certain folks would doubt the OCT. I THINK that the internet may turn out to be one of the worst things ever to be foisted on us. I'm working on those ideas, but as I said above, why should I (or anyone else) put serious effort into lengthy, carefully considered posts when TonyGosling (or anyone else) can re-write, censor, delete, suspend and ban at his capricious whim?

So, I've got plenty of "ideas", some of which obviously have been and will turn out to be wrong.

Regarding this thread - censorship - I reckon I KNOW these:

ANY censorship on this forum is a hinderance to "seeking truth".
Only people who are AFRAID of ideas censor free exchange of ideas.
Only people who want to control what you think censor free exchange of ideas.
Under TonyGosling's "Editorship" LMFAO, contributions to this forum have plummeted by - oh, 50% plus?

Last edited by simplesimon on Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree in whole but still do not see how someone believing in a Utopian Earth where people live in ooo Starship Enterprise Brotherhood should be ramped upto No 1 or 2 from 3 Cool Just because they have a platform.
I also don't see change in world affairs if we stopped The Globalists we'll be back to our smaller wars and famine Surprised
'Brother will kill Brother'
from Holy Wars Twisted Evil
Anyone notice I saw Megadeth last night Laughing

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
kaliban
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Indymedia discussion on Luton cctv image Reply with quote

Small interesting discission about the Luton cctv image occuring on Indymedia (for now) at: http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2009/03/424410.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: