FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fake plane crash - 'proof' of No Planes?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Don't know what prevented me posting Reply with quote

May all beings be happy
Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Not sure what is going on with my posts Reply with quote

May all beings be happy
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lost for words?
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15790
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all these blank posts are a bit weird aren't they?

I wonder what's going on? Confused

maybe it's something to do with the way that newton's laws of motion work in keith's fantasy world?

I reckon that every time he tries to type something, the keys (being made of "harder" material than his fingers) collide with his hard/soft fingertips with such force that nothing can be typed. to overcome this, keith must have been compelled to use a hammer on the keys, which is able to overcome their momentum due to its relative heaviness. However perhaps it was accidentally destroyed when he tried to use it to knock a nail into his wall - and encountered the overwhelming force of the entire mass of his house coming in the opposite direction, which smashed it to pieces. sadly he won't have been able to go out and buy a new one, because his version of newton's laws would prevent him from opening the door.

this is my current theory - but it's also possible that the perps are censoring his posts using some kind of secret technology.... Smile

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
However perhaps it was accidentally destroyed when he tried to use it to knock a nail into his wall - and encountered the overwhelming force of the entire mass of his house coming in the opposite direction, which smashed it to pieces.

Imagine how I felt when I fell over the other week and got the entire mass of Planet Earth in the eye.

All I could do was thank my lucky stellar objects that it could have been a lot worse if I'd lived on Jupiter.

It's them or us.
Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: I hope you people are enjoying yourselves Reply with quote

Is this the 'responsible' face of 911 truth that Tony wants to show the world?

May all beings be happy
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: I hope you people are enjoying yourselves Reply with quote

keith Mothersson wrote:
Is this the 'responsible' face of 911 truth that Tony wants to show the world?

Do you mean your obscure empty posting?

Do you mean the 'fakery' cult's inability to engage with a single piece of evidence which at the very least should cause one to re-examine their material?

Do you mean the 'fakery' cult's insistence that anyone who questions their 'evidence' repeated ad nauseum is a mass-murderer protecting shill?

Maybe that's why Tony has alloted the 9/11 Truth Controversies section for that sort of behaviour to keep it from being the face of 9/11 truth.

The inability of most in the fakery crowd to engage with counter evidence now seems to be extending to anything humorous. Which afterall is the last resort of many people here exhausted by the ongoing pointless task of trying to help those suffering from serious blind-faith syndrome.

You wouldn't want humor removed from all posts as well as anything which debunks your cult now would you?

Are you a mass-murderer protecting shill by any chance?

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15790
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keith mothersson's infatigable efforts in the cause of 9/11 truth have pointed me to this incredible article by Greg Szymanski....

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/26-Sept-2007.html

....in which Tony Gambino of the infamous Gambino New York crime family implicates the evil Jesuits in the 9/11 plot and names THE POPE as one of the perps!

this is undebunkable proof that the Pope has DEWs!!!!!

many people have speculated that the "plane" seen in the naudet video was not real. but now the truth that the perps have been hiding for seven years is revealed for all to see - it wasn't a plane, it was....

the pope-mobile!

it's a shame that half-truthlings like nico haupt, judy wood, killtown, morgan reynolds and webfairy are too busy trying to cover up the real truth about 9/11 to talk about this smoking gun evidence....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: