FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'amaninblack' reinforcing shill label
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Noel,
You do understand, because I have explained fully above.
I had to edit out a masturbatory word too with which this user referred to another user.
If you have any serious problems with my moderation please PM me as per the rules.

xmasdale wrote:
I don't understand why you have been labelled a shill and dodgy poster - not for posting in the wrong thread, nor for complaining about something on the forum, surely?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
TonyGosling wrote:
Noel,
You do understand, because I have explained fully above.
I had to edit out a masturbatory word too with which this user referred to another user.
If you have any serious problems with my moderation please PM me as per the rules.

xmasdale wrote:
I don't understand why you have been labelled a shill and dodgy poster - not for posting in the wrong thread, nor for complaining about something on the forum, surely?

Tony, you will run the website in what ever way you like. You are owner and there is no higher authority over it than you. Inevitably I shall stand back in amazement of some of the decisions you make.

Isn't it amazing that in our society if someone calls a fellow poster a "banker" that, despite the economic melt-down, may be taken as a compliment. After all we all respect bankers, don't we?

Change one letter of that word, though, and people get extraordinarily upset as though masturbation were something so vile and terrible that none of us would ever dream of doing such a wicked thing. Laughing
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
.........as though masturbation were something so vile and terrible that none of us would ever dream of doing such a wicked thing.

'as though'???!.........Father O'Brien obviously never informed you that it would make you blind.

Pretty thick glasses you wear Noel, I couldn't help but notice.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
xmasdale wrote:
.........as though masturbation were something so vile and terrible that none of us would ever dream of doing such a wicked thing.

'as though'???!.........Father O'Brien obviously never informed you that it would make you blind.

Pretty thick glasses you wear Noel, I couldn't help but notice.

Laughing
Wakeymedia
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Erm?! Reply with quote

Why is there a problem with the banning of the obviously profoundly dysfunctional character called "amaninblack"? Isn't it instantly and extremely evident from his posts that amaninblack is disturbed, deluded and quite frankly hardly even rational?

It's a good job that he is banned. Let's not lose perspective.
Pugwash
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having re-read the 'rules' I find they are not issued as rules but guidelines. As guidelines, what can and can't be posted is open to interpretation. This inevitable leads to conflict. I offer the following only as an example where rules are more readily defined..

Quote:
A. All users of the Forum agree not to post any item or any links to content that:
A.1 Is defamatory or discloses information that the posters has no legal right to disclose, or is otherwise illegal;
A.2 Is (or contains anything which is) vulgar, hateful, obscene, profane, threatening or insulting;
A.3 Intends to impersonate another person or entity;
A.4 Contains any form of advertising, promotional materials or any form of commercial activity;
A.5 Contains any or links to any virus, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses", key loggers or any other malicious code or material that could cause harm to the computer, data or financial security of any third party;
A.6 Contains any or links to any intentionally false or misleading statements other than for example.
A.7 Is an attempt to collect or store data about other posters;
A.8 Is or may amount to collusion or activities of a suspicious or criminal nature.

Frank Freedom Wrote
Quote:
Can this ridiculous 'dodgy poster and shill suspect' label be removed,really do we need to be told by the truth establishment who to suspect?

These are sentiments to which I concur. Are we to base our assessment on views expressed on labels applied, (including 'truth critic') to the poster or the logic of arguments presented from whatever source? Further, I see little benefit to the moderators of this site by inviting criticism through the use of labels and loose interpretation of the rules. The following appears to be permitted..

Wakeymedia
Quote:
..and that is that you're a complete prick. I'd say you're either about 15 years old or a serious major league retard.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fruitless tangents for all is the favourite tactic of the skull and bones types.

For those that don't remember this site was bogged down sucessfully for several months with long drawn out discussions about moderation where we had several different views on how it should be done.

Since I moved in here (and Andrew and Paul set up truthforum.co.uk) I've had to decide, often consulting the other mods. I think we've got it about right and that's why disrupters like "amaminblack" stick out like a sore thumb.

Anybody who uses the public board here to have tantrums with the way this valuable bit of cyberspace is run is poisoning the well and I will always always suspend/ban people like that.

This has been said in many different ways many times before but is worth reiterating.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
Wakeymedia
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugwash wrote -
Quote:
The following appears to be permitted..

Wakeymedia
Quote:
..and that is that you're a complete prick. I'd say you're either about 15 years old or a serious major league retard.

The sheer lack of common sense when we are faced with an unhinged, ranting and obviously deeply disturbed character like "amaninblack" does genuinely surprise me.

I even received a message from amaninblack in my Youtube channel's inbox after he was stopped from posting here - I had a cursory look at it; it was all in shouty capital letters, was many paragraphs long and was 101% wacko.

If someone could have read a few of amaninblack's posts here and not seen a clear and obvious "nutter alert" then good luck to you in general - you'll need it.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you mind copying it for us here as proof of the case in point?
Wakeymedia wrote:
I even received a message from amaninblack in my Youtube channel's inbox after he was stopped from posting here - I had a cursory look at it; it was all in shouty capital letters, was many paragraphs long and was 101% wacko.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Wakeymedia
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: amaninblack Youtube message Reply with quote

I didn't keep it - after the few seconds it took to see that it was a lengthy and truly unhinged rant I just deleted it and blocked him. Wish I'd have kept it now, you're right, it would have illustrated the point. But then again I think amaninblack's posts on this forum are enough to do that. That's done anyway.

Onwards and upwards everyone - the work continues Arrow
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just an indication.
Readers can make up their own minds.
But helps to give (non-obsessive) newbies a decent steer.

These categories are essential IMO as much for being able to big up concientions contributers as to flag up anger and dysfunctional/disruptive behaviour.

Itas easy really if people are good persuaders then they stay.
If they go into bully mode they're out.

redadare wrote:
I agree that there does not seem to be any benefit in labeling someone as a shill or dodgy poster.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: