FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"No Planes" - moved here to Critics Corner
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey alwun thats a great link you provided. I have checked it before and the amazing cars that change colours at the pentagon is bizarre to say the least. I don't know if I agree with all of what Jack White is saying but it is certainly worth a look.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:
Explain how the lamp posts were knocked down by an aircraft smaller than a 757.

No.

You explain why they aren't smashed to pieces and, after being hit at over 400 mph, they haven't been slung to California.

Why would they be? They have bases designed to tear away in case they are hit by cars, to prevent cars wrapping themselves around them. The wings simply ripped them out of the ground. They broke at the weakest point.

Now you explain how the posts were ripped out of the ground by a missile/ drone aircraft.
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a lot of people seem to forget the power generator/trailer that is missing a huge chunk in front of the pentagon. Are we to believe the plane hit this and five lamp poles and then punched through the pentagon.
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
just stop talking about holograms please.

talking about it here just makes us look like we have over active imaginations at the very least

Heaven forbid we should have any imagination!
And look to whom?

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh. i don't mean to course offence. and i don't mean to insult your opinion.

if we were to meet up i think we could have a really good conversation.

but i think the quantum reality stuff should be left out of 9/11 debate. we have to accept that we exist in the same universe of atoms! and in this universe it is unlikely that the images of the planes that hit the wtc were manufactured by powerful individuals with the abilty to manipulate our detection of said atoms!

theres not much evidence to suggest the use of holograms at all. well theres none.

and if it was holograms, they would surely use their powers on a regular basis to do stuff like simulate missiles coming from iran

its a pretty crazy theory

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timmy TIMMY huh Jimmy TIMMY TIMMY!!! (South Park afficianados only)
I wish I was you I'd get Timmy up as my avatar straight away

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
te. we have to accept that we exist in the same universe of atoms! and in this universe it is unlikely that the images of the planes that hit the wtc were manufactured by powerful individuals with the abilty to manipulate our detection of said atoms!

And what are atoms but bits of electricity circulating in primarily empty space
Nothing is real except energy as interpreted. What is your problem - TIMMY!!!?

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Now you explain how the posts were ripped out of the ground by a missile/ drone aircraft.

So they are designed to come away relatively easy so that a car can knock them out, yet a plane travelling at over 400 mph hit them and they are just lying nearby. YOU explain why they aren't still searching for them in Kansas.

For the record - seeing something that does not make sense does not imply that I know what actually happened. I could speculate that they were planted there or that the photos are fake or that the so-called eyewitnesses do not exist and are another lie by the authorites. There is no point in guessing. The official account is full of holes and the lamp poles are just another inconsistency. A 757 did NOT hit the Pentagon. The evidence is blatantly clear that it did not. So the poles were likely another piece of deception. Of course this could all be cleared up with a piece of video footage could it not?
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

come on. stop confusing my atom receptors or i'll roll over you with my wheelchair. timmay!

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

So they are designed to come away relatively easy so that a car can knock them out, yet a plane travelling at over 400 mph hit them and they are just lying nearby. YOU explain why they aren't still searching for them in Kansas.

Why would they fly so far?

?
I <----
I
I
I
A_I_B

The plane wing hits the post nearer the top, in the direction of the arrow. This pushes the top of the post to the left, pulling the support on side B upwards, and pushing down on point A. Point B gets ripped out first, because A is being pushed into the ground. This causes the post to effectively rotate around point A, sending it towards the ground, rather than flying towards Kansas.
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Johnny Pixels

If the poles were hit near the top by an airliner traveling at 100s of mph, I would expect that a large amount of momentum would be transferred to the pole. Notice the lack of damage to the grass in these pictures. What do you think?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leiff wrote:
Hello Johnny Pixels

If the poles were hit near the top by an airliner traveling at 100s of mph, I would expect that a large amount of momentum would be transferred to the pole. Notice the lack of damage to the grass in these pictures. What do you think?

(Assuming those poles are lying where the aircraft deposited them)

Not necessairly. That grass looks fairly dry for a start (there seem to be some yellow/brown patches), so the ground is likely to be quite dry and hard. The pole is 5-6 m long (judging from the police cars alongside), and so it has a fairly large surface area. This means that the pressure it exerts on the ground won't be very high. They most likely bounced rather than digging in or making huge dents.

On a side note, if someone were to claim that the poles were planted, then why did no-one see a truck driving around leaving poles on the ground in the aftermath of the crash? That would look very suspicious, because they would have to rip out the poles from where they were, because merely undoing the bolts would produce incorrect evidence. They would have to rip out the poles, and then lay out the pre-damaged poles on the grass. Seeing as the poles were on the flightpath of the 757, don't you think that would be one of the places where people would be looking? Especially anyone that had stopped on to the road to look towards the Pentagon fire, who would be looking directly at the team of people who would be ripping out poles and laying them on the ground. Except not one single person reported seeing anyone tampering with the poles. Not one.
Leiff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I agree with you - the no 757 at the Pentagon theory raises as many questions as it answers!

I just thought those poles looked a little staged in the pictures.

P.S.
Are the pole pictures working for you?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Because they are hit by a large object flying at hundreds of miles per hour and they are designed to offer little resistance. Does a baseball fall at the feet of the batter if he clouts it as hard as he can?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Because they are hit by a large object flying at hundreds of miles per hour and they are designed to offer little resistance. Does a baseball fall at the feet of the batter if he clouts it as hard as he can?

A baseball is not secured at any point. Take a cardboard tube, tape the base to the ground and then take a swing at the top section with a baseball bat (or a cricket bat if you're English).

Because you hit the top, and the base is secured somewhat, the straight line motion of the bat causes the tube to rotate, rather than fly forwards in a straight line. The further towards the centre you hit the tube, the further it will fly forwards, until you go past the centre, and it starts to rotate backwards. Because of the depth of the 757, it can only have hit the top section, which is why the poles were smacked downwards, onto the grass.

[quote="Leiff"]
Quote:
Yes I agree with you - the no 757 at the Pentagon theory raises as many questions as it answers!

I just thought those poles looked a little staged in the pictures.

P.S.
Are the pole pictures working for you?

Yes, the pole pictures worked fine. I wondered if they were the positions that the poles were found in, or if they had been moved at all, which may be part of the reason they looked staged to you.

The problem with the no plane theory (or the no-757 theory if you will) is that it doesn't answer any questions and only raises more. The video of the impact shows an object the approximate size of a 757, the hole in the wall is the approximate size of a 757, the debris found came from a 757, the light poles knocked out correspond to the wingspan of a 757, a 757 was hijacked earlier in the day and flown to that location, several people saw a 757 fly into the pentagon.

Alternative theories are

1) An air force remote control target drone aircraft/missile flew into the pentagon.

The problems are, all target drones are accounted for, no-one saw a target drone/missile hit the pentagon, a target drone/missile would be unable to knock down all the light poles, no debris from a target drone/missile was found, the video does not show something the size of a target drone/missile, the hole produced was the wrong size for a target drone/missile, but evidence for a 757 was found.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A baseball is not secured at any point. Take a cardboard tube, tape the base to the ground and then take a swing at the top section with a baseball bat (or a cricket bat if you're English).

I would hit it yards away and that, relative to the lamp posts is hundreds of yards.

If you believe that a lamp post struck by a plane at that speed would only move a small distance then there is no point in talking any further. I would like to see how far the pole struck by the plane that WAS BROUGHT DOWN BY THE IMPACT was flung.

Quote:
The video of the impact shows an object the approximate size of a 757,

No it does NOT.

Quote:
the hole in the wall is the approximate size of a 757,

No it is NOT

Quote:
the debris found came from a 757,

It did NOT

Quote:
the light poles knocked out correspond to the wingspan of a 757

They would wouldn't they

Quote:
a 757 was hijacked earlier in the day and flown to that location

So we are told

Quote:
several people saw a 757 fly into the pentagon.

Several people saw a smaller plane fly in to the Pentago. Or so we are told.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="blackcat"]
Quote:

I would hit it yards away and that, relative to the lamp posts is hundreds of yards.

Did you try it though, or di you just assume you'd hit it yards away? That's where a lot of 9/11 theories fall down, because people think they know how things will react, they think it's all "common sense", when in fact, it isn't.

Be sure to use a long tube, to represent a light pole, which is tall and thin, a short squat tube won't be an accurate representation.
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is nitpicking of the most diversionary kind
What happened to the lamposts is of no interest except they seemed to have popped out of the ground. Is there an acceptable reason for this? No more than there is an acceptable explanation for that agent guy not reacting to a low-flying jet airliner,not reacting to a collision, only reacting to an eventual overhead explosion.
Speculation is fine but can just go on a bit too long

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
This is nitpicking of the most diversionary kind
What happened to the lamposts is of no interest except they seemed to have popped out of the ground. Is there an acceptable reason for this? No more than there is an acceptable explanation for that agent guy not reacting to a low-flying jet airliner,not reacting to a collision, only reacting to an eventual overhead explosion.
Speculation is fine but can just go on a bit too long

This isn't diversionary nitpicking. This is the fact that the lamp posts were ripped out of the ground in a pattern that exactly matches the wingspan of a 757. People who are proposing no planes/different plane have to be able to explain how those posts were ripped out of the ground by a smaller aircraft or missile.

If they were planted they need to explain when the posts were planted on the ground, because they needed to be ripped out and then replaced with damaged posts after the impact. The posts were between the road and the impact zone, so any drivers who stopped to see the fire would have seen the guys running around planting lampost. But no one did. No single person reported seeing anyone damaging lamposts, tampering with lamposts, moving lamposts or touching the lampposts in any way. You have to be able to explain what happened to the lamp posts if you want to prove the official explanation wrong.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please could anyone also explain when this light pole was planted, and why the driver of the white car and the taxi behind him never noticed the guys planting it?

More photos http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/pentagon/pentagon_20020316.html including the damage to the taxi from the light pole, that someone planted right onto the windscreen. I wonder the taxi driver didn't just stop and ask why they were laying light poles out in the road.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witnesses saw missile

USA TODAY reporter Richard Benedetto says aircraft he saw hit the Pentagon 'sounded like an artillery shell.' (USA Today)

Pentagon Renovation project coordinator Michael DiPaula says aircraft that hit the Pentagon 'sounded like a missile.' (Baltimore Sun)

Space News editor Lon Rains was 'convinced a missile' hit the Pentagon by the way it sounded and how fast it flew in. (Space News)

Pentagon network engineer Tom Seibert said he heard what 'sounded like a missile' crash into the building. (Guardian)

http://killtown.911review.org/oddities/911.html#Pentagon_witnesses_mis sile

Describing aircraft very different than a Boeing 757

D. S. Khavkin says aircraft she and her husband saw fly overheard towards the Pentagon appeared to be a 'small' commercial aircraft. (BBC)

Steve Patterson says aircraft he saw crash into pentagon appeared to hold about '8 to 12 people' and sounded like a 'fighter jet.' (Washington Post)

USA Today Editor Joel Sucherman says he saw the body and tail of the aircraft that hit the Pentagon, but 'did not see the engines.' (CNN video)

http://killtown.911review.org/oddities/911.html#Pentagon_witnesses_dif ferent_plane

Witnessed no/little plane debris at crash site

CNN's Jamie McIntyre live at the Pentagon scene says there's no evidence a plane crashed anywhere near the building other than pieces that are small enough to pick up by hand. (CNN video)

Jamie Mcintryre, CNN correspondent

"From my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon.
The only site, is the actual side of the building that's crashed in. And as I said, the only pieces left that you can see are small enough that you pick up in your hand. There are no large tail sections, wing sections, fuselage, nothing like that anywhere around which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon and then caused the side to collapse.
Even though if you look at the pictures of the Pentagon you see that the floors have all collapsed, that didn't happen immediately. It wasn't until almost about 45 minutes later that the structure was weakened enough that all of the floors collapsed." - CNN (09/11/01) [Video archived at: Prison Planet; The Web Fairy]

http://killtown.911review.org/oddities/911.html#Pentagon_witnesses_dif ferent_plane

Engineer Steve DeChiaro says he was perplexed that a plane had crashed into Pentagon by seeing only a small hole in the building and seeing 'no tail, wings, no nothing'. (Memphis Online)

Army Captain Lincoln Liebner says remarkably there was 'no debris from the airplane' at the Pentagon when he got to the building. (Army)

Army Captain Allan Lindsley says he was 100 meters from the Pentagon crash site and didn’t see 'any of the plane.' (Army)

Nurse Eileen Murphy upon reaching the Pentagon crash scene says she was real surprised that the plane 'wasn't there.' (Army)

Sergeant First Class Maybon Pollock says he was in awe that he saw 'nothing left from the plane' at the Pentagon crash site after being told the size of the plane that had crashed there. (Army)

Will Jarvis of the Office of Secretary of Defense tried but failed to see the plane at the Pentagon saying there was just 'nothing left' and couldn’t see a 'tail or a wing or anything.' (U of T Magazine)

jake
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

killtown's highly selective use of witnesses and quotes has been covered in another thread....

jamie mcintyre's quote about there being no evidence of a plane crashing anywhere near the pentagon is also frequently taken out of context to misrepresent what he was actually saying. that particular statement is made in answer to a question which asks if the plane might have landed short of the pentagon - and when he states that there are no large tail sections etc lying around, he's saying it to demonstrate that the plane went into the building and didn't land nearby....

watch the full video of his comments here:

http://www.terrorize.dk/911/pentagon1/911.pentagon.jamie.mcintyre.wmv

transcript here:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/11/bn.35.html

Outside the Pentagon, CNN's military affairs correspondent Jamie McIntyre.

And, Jamie, you got very close to where that plane went down.

JAMIE MCINTYRE, CNN CORRESPONDENT: That's right, Judy.

A short -- a while ago I walked right up next to the building, firefighters were still trying to put the blaze. The fire, by the way, is still burning in some parts of the Pentagon. And I took a look at the huge gaping hole that's in the side of the Pentagon in an area of the Pentagon that has been recently renovated, part of a multibillion dollar renovation program here at the Pentagon. I could see parts of the airplane that crashed into the building, very small pieces of the plane on the heliport outside the building. The biggest piece I saw was about three feet long, it was silver and had been painted green and red, but I could not see any identifying markings on the plane. I also saw a large piece of shattered glass. It appeared to be a cockpit windshield or other window from the plane.

When this plane hit the Pentagon this morning, according to the Pentagon spokesman, Craig Quigley, the defense secretary, Donald Rumsfeld, incredibly is described as having run out of his office and down to actually help some of the victims onto stretchers until he was ushered into the National Military Command Center, the secure Nerve Center or War Room deep inside the Pentagon, where he remains at this time.

Pentagon officials say he will stay for the time being. That is a place where all of U.S. intelligence comes in and he has complete command with his commanders around the world.

At the same time, the Pentagon has dispatched several warships out of port Norfolk, including the U.S. -- the carriers, USS George Washington and USS Kennedy. The sensible reason for that, the movement of those ships and their escort ships, is to move them from more vulnerable positions. But the Navy says they'll also head some of the aircraft carriers up toward New York with the idea that they may be able to render some kind of assistance there, given the magnitude of the tragedy there.

Back here, the fight goes on to put out the fire inside the Pentagon. The heat from that blaze was described as absolutely intense, and the number of casualties here has still not been released. Dozens of people were taken away in ambulances, and the Pentagon is still not releasing any figures on deaths. But clearly, people who had offices in that, what is now a huge gaping hole in the side of the Pentagon, clearly, there was some people killed in this tragedy -- Judy.

WOODRUFF: Jamie, Aaron was talking earlier -- or one of our correspondence was talking earlier -- I think -- actually, it was Bob Franken -- with an eyewitness who said it appeared that that Boeing 757, the American jet, American Airline jet, landed short of the Pentagon. Can you give us any better idea of how much of the plane actually impacted the building?

MCINTYRE: You know, it might have appeared that way, but from my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon. The only site is the actual site of the building that's crashed in, and as I said, the only pieces left that you can see are small enough that you can pick up in your hand. There are no large tail sections, wing sections, fuselage, nothing like that anywhere around, which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon and then caused the side to collapse.

Now, even though if you look at the pictures of the Pentagon you see that the floors have all collapsed; that didn't happen immediately. It wasn't until almost about 45 minutes later that the structure was weakened enough that all of the floors collapsed.

WOODRUFF: And Jamie, this happened -- we are now able to reconstruct -- about 9:38 this morning. At that time, Jamie, what are we talking about, dozens, hundreds of people at work in the building?

MCINTYRE: There are 24 thousand people who work in this building and most of them are at work at that hour of the morning. They were all evacuated from the building.

In my office, which is sort of halfway between where this took place and other side of the building, which is where the defense secretary's office is, eventually, even the corridor I was in began to fill up with smoke just as I began to leave the building.

But there are -- this was the prime time for an attack. However, it's not the prime location. Every time we've thought about what might happen if the Pentagon were subject of attack we assumed that the attack would come on the other side, the river entrance, where the brass are.

But this attack came on the side facing Arlington Cemetery.

WOODRUFF: All right, Jamie McIntyre, military affairs correspondence.

And just to underline what we're seeing at the Pentagon, nothing on the scale of the devastation in New York City, where you have two entire towers of the World Trade Center collapsing, but still, this is -- has to be the, supposedly, the most secure of secure buildings in Washington D.C., and an airplane, commercial airplane, flew right into it.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
a while ago I walked right up next to the building

What happened to 500 yards as in another post??? Now who is being selective??!!!
jake
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmm - the point is that he was actually saying something very different from what your selective quote implies that he was saying.

were you aware of that or had you not seen the full video or transcript?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And still how do we explain the light pole hitting a taxi, if the light poles were planted?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw him and heard him a long time ago and I read the transcript of his statement sometime in the past as well. He is clearly trying to put a spin on his first report where he spoke of very little evidence of a plane crashing in to the Pentagon. He mentions small pieces and is astounded at the lack of evidence of a crash of a 757 at the Pentagon. Trying to twist his own words to make it sound like he was referring to a different crash "near" the Pentagon is feeble!
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And still how do we explain the light pole hitting a taxi, if the light poles were planted?

I could think of several explanations but why speculate? You seem to think it is impossible to stage events or get people to lie.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
I could think of several explanations but why speculate? You seem to think it is impossible to stage events or get people to lie.

Not hard to get people to lie at all. Much harder to plant the lightpoles though. Something is being covered up at the Pentagon, but something also hit the lightpoles. It might not have been a 757, but you shouldn't rule out another plane such as a 767 or a 737. Either of those will knock over the official story just as well as a missile would.
jake
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
I saw him and heard him a long time ago and I read the transcript of his statement sometime in the past as well. He is clearly trying to put a spin on his first report where he spoke of very little evidence of a plane crashing in to the Pentagon. He mentions small pieces and is astounded at the lack of evidence of a crash of a 757 at the Pentagon. Trying to twist his own words to make it sound like he was referring to a different crash "near" the Pentagon is feeble!

hmmmm - you seem to have your knickers in a twist....

to resolve your confusion I suggest you try reading what I posted again, paying particular attention to the words written in bold print - or watch the video.

if you do that it should be extremely obvious that what I posted is his full report from outside the pentagon on september 11th 2001.

it should also be obvious that the words you are selectively quoting from that report are taken out of context - and if you read the full transcript of the report, what he is actually saying is completely different from what you claim he is saying....

his statement about there being no evidence of a plane crashing anywhere near the pentagon is clearly made in answer to a question which asks if the plane might have landed short of the pentagon - and when he states that there are no large tail sections etc lying around, he's saying it to demonstrate that the plane went into the building and didn't land nearby.

it's not rocket science....
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dead right its not rocket science - it is obvious. He reported what he saw which was that a 757 was not evident and that a plane had not appeared to have crashed. I am aware of the subsequent spin he tries to put on his words as I am aware he was NOT 500 yards away as stated earlier by "dodgy"( a man who prides himself on his "research"). His masters have clearly put pressure on him to make his statement mean something else and it is pitiful that gullible people cannot see what is blatantly going on here. There was no 757 and he said as much AT THE TIME!!! That unfortunately does not fit the alibi the evil b****** want to make for themselves so he has had to change it. In the intervening years they have produced a number of photographs and "witnesses" which show/tell exactly what they want. * to all the "evidence" that Dodgy is posting - it is nonsense just like the reporters slant on his own statement. Just how blatant does it have to be for you to get it. No 757 - like the man said. Like the firemen said. No bodies, no luggage, no wreckage, no 757.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: