FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MORE EVIDENCE FOR NO PLANES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:

So you believe all the footage of '175' melting into the WTC without the wings being sheared off are real and not cartoons?

me still waiting for an answer
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
Ally wrote:

So you believe all the footage of '175' melting into the WTC without the wings being sheared off are real and not cartoons?

me still waiting for an answer

Yes.

Why would the wings be sheared off? You know for sure that that would happen? Where is your evidence? The facade was only 14 inches thick made of hollow columns a few millimetres thick. The facade was comprised of steel sections riveted together. Each wing on a Boeing was several times thicker than the cross sectional dimension of the facade at its thickest point.

Looks to me in all the photos I've seen that the wing tip entry points are clearly visble. Are you honestly suggesting that litlle micro-explosives were planted in the positions of the wing tips to create the image we see. Give me a break.

And if CGI were used then every shot from every angle would be the same because the computers would have worked out the angles and shown the aircraft travelling at the same speed. That's what is so good about computers. This fact makes a mockery of the analysis of the shifting plane movements and speed you presented a couple of posts ago. Just looks like bad analysis to me.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And if CGI were used then every shot from every angle would be the same because the computers would have worked out the angles and shown the aircraft travelling at the same speed. That's what is so good about computers. This fact makes a mockery of the analysis of the shifting plane movements and speed you presented a couple of posts ago. Just looks like bad analysis to me.

but all the shots show the plane coming in from different angles, you guys who didn't know * about 911 before Loose Change make me laugh, it's really stunted your understanding about the depth of the hoax.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOOK CLOSELY, the plane inside the building and wing left no scar.

t1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  27.11 KB
 Viewed:  261 Time(s)

t1.jpg

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHY DID THEY FAKE THE FOOTAGE?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally you are spot on there mate.

The left wing has already gone into the building and left no mark.

Probably because they had not set off the bombs for another split second

How do you explain that James?

I challenge James to go the the site below and listen to the on the spot reporter - he hears no plane "we hear no plane" and he sees no plane, he said there was no plane only an explosion

http://www.reopen911.org/bluescreen.htm
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a better analysis of 175, witnesses and footage.

http://www.911research.dsl.pipex.com/ggua175/
wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wepmob2000 wrote:
To paraphrase a well known medical maxim - if it looks like a plane, it most probably is a plane (although technically a plane is a woodworking tool).

To suggest there were no aircraft is drivel of the highest order.

If the 'truth' movement wants to gain any of the credibility it so desperately craves it would be best served by pursuing the one real plausible hypothesis....

Namely that there was a plot by Bin Laden to commit mass murder on 9/11, and that the U.S. Government was aware of this and either allowed it to go ahead unhindered or even assisted it in various ways, to assist the conduct of its longer term foreign policy objectives.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real good analysis of the facts there webmop, I can't believe I've been so stoopid.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally,

I'm afraid I'm with wepmob on this one. It is hard enough dealing with peoples cognitive dissonance that it may have been LIHOP. Christ, this is what turns people away from addressing the countless other areas that people should be focusing their time on. Not sitting on forums sprouting c.rap about holograms and CGI. there may well be something in it but it is ahrd enough convincing people who are already won over on 9/11, how do you then think this is going to attract new truthers.

It seems to me that some people want to be the guarders of the truth and if you don't agree with them, you're a shill, this in turn puts other people off from looking at the real issues as they think that we're all loonies. Now who looks like a shill? We shouldn't even be worrying about this, there is enough other evidence to be convincing people with, without scaring them off. IMO time would be better spent campaigning than researching hologram, CGI theories.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXTRACTS FROM EARLIER LINK

Element 2 - The Media Hoax

There is sufficient evidence contained in this article to identify the second element of the WTC2 operation which is the media hoax. One of the purposes of this media hoax was to provide specific images of a United Airlines Boeing 767-200 collide with and vanish inside the WTC2 tower and perhaps conceal any visual weaknesses of the existing optical illusion. The UA175 aircraft may have been added to the film during transmission or after transmission / reproduction to cover the absence of any aircraft or to conceal an aircraft that was not a Boeing 767-200. The UA175 aircraft may have been added any given photograph to cover the absence of any aircraft or to conceal an aircraft that was not a Boeing 767-200.

The reason for this "two pronged" modus operandi would have been because while planning the 911 atrocities the Perpetrators realised that flying a real jet into the WTC2 tower was not going cause enough damage to publicly justify the collapse of the structure using the 'burning jet fuel' theory. As the Perpetrators needed 911 and the eyes of the world were going to be focused on the Trade Towers something that looked believably like a Boeing 767-200 had to be deployed and seen to be flying into the tower. The only choice was to use some form of hi-tech optical illusion to fool the masses into thinking that a real jet had hit WTC2 and then use pre-planed explosives to create believable structural damage and a impressive pyrotechnic display.

The problem was that the Perpetrators couldn't get the optical illusion to look 100% realistic so in order to conceal this weakness they used a media hoax to 'plug the gap' and leave the masses with believable live footage and/or pre-fabricated/modified footage of the event. The media hoax also concealed the type of aircraft, its livery and its trajectory.

This media hoax element however, was not 100% successful for 3 reasons. Firstly, the witness reports didn't add up. Some did see something that resembled a passenger jet flying into WTC2 but couldn't positively identify it as a Boeing 767-200 with a United Airlines livery. Secondly, someone or some group inside the media fabrication operation blew the whistle by producing defective fakes that could easily be discerned from the legitimate fakes and then mixed them in with the remaining media. Under close scrutiny these deliberate fakes can be exposed, but to the layman they remain invisible. Thirdly, some of the fake film and photographs were not of a sufficient quality and could be detected by a discerning eye or the process of photographic analysis.

Afterward

Despite the 'official' version of events stating that WTC2 was hit by a hijacked Boeing 767-200 there is no photographic evidence to support this. Each picture of the supposed UA175 aircraft analysed in this article shows that some kind of unexplainable defect, be it a 'pod', a defective port wing, lighting anomalies or just an airframe that bears no resemblance to a Boeing 767-200. When the UA175 images are analysed comparatively we see glaring inconsistencies in airspeed, airframe symmetry, lighting, descent path angle and airframe attitude.

Some of these deficiencies are so obvious it is as if their creator wanted us to know that they are fakes. We could call these people "Whistle Blowers". There is the distinct possibility that more than one person or organisation is responsible for manufacturing these fake videos and fake images and that what we are seeing here are the differences between the forging standards of each respective party.

It should be apparent to the reader that the visual record of the WTC2 strike has been fabricated or tampered with to make us believe that the tower was hit by an aircraft. This is the Media Hoax. The question is, by how much has the visual record been manipulated? Are they all fakes or just a proportion of them? It is very hard to tell. In my opinion the figure could be as high as 100%. This means that we effectively have no genuine visual record of the WTC2 strike.

So why is the establishment trying to conceal the true nature of this attack? Why manipulate and / or fabricate the videographic and photographic record of the event? The witness reports offer us an explanation. None of them reported seeing a United Airlines Boeing 767-200 collide with the tower. They all describe something different like a "grey plane" or a "non-commercial plane" or "a plane with no windows". The reason why the establishment is trying to conceal the true nature of the WTC2 attack is because there was no United Airlines Boeing 767-200 impact with the WTC2 tower on the morning of 911.

There was only the illusion of an aeroplane plane colliding with, and subsequently vanishing inside of, the tower. It is this illusion that is the foundation for the Hologram Theory along with the physics of aircraft impacts which tells us that a Boeing 767-200 could not have penetrated the tower so completely and vanished inside. It should have crumpled up on the towers facade and exploded.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
Ally,

I'm afraid I'm with wepmob on this one. It is hard enough dealing with peoples cognitive dissonance that it may have been LIHOP. Christ, this is what turns people away from addressing the countless other areas that people should be focusing their time on. Not sitting on forums sprouting c.rap about holograms and CGI. there may well be something in it but it is ahrd enough convincing people who are already won over on 9/11, how do you then think this is going to attract new truthers.

It seems to me that some people want to be the guarders of the truth and if you don't agree with them, you're a shill, this in turn puts other people off from looking at the real issues as they think that we're all loonies. Now who looks like a shill? We shouldn't even be worrying about this, there is enough other evidence to be convincing people with, without scaring them off. IMO time would be better spent campaigning than researching hologram, CGI theories.

yet another person making bs assumptions, I presented the evidence and other people called me names, what do know you about the campaigning I've done these last few years, absolutely nothing, same as you know about this subject which I think is extremely important, if we can prove all footage of what hit the south tower is fake I don't think it's for you or anyone else to say it shouldn't be researched. What is ridiculous is halfwits calling me disinfo for discussing it. I bet your happy to tout 911Eyewitness as evidence but Rick Siegel agrees with me. I bet it was great to post that a Bush insider says 911 was an inside job but Morgan Reynolds agrees with me, etc, etc, etc.
When did you realise it was an inside job? yesterday?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Ally here

Andy is contradicting himself - first he says we are spounting c rap and in he next sentence he says "there may be something in it" Make your mind up Andy

Why don't you have a look at the evidence, or at least answer some of the points we raise
Bufordt06
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is ludicrious, this nonsense serves no purpose but to take away focus from real evidence. Either you are an offical story beleiver and trying to make us look stupid or you are an idiot trying to be "elite" by being into some far-out theory. If you saying no plane hit then you are an idiot, if you are saying it did and the footage is faked then thats equally stupid, why bother.

Can't you see all you are doing is making the truth movement look like nutters.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weren't you brave enough to use your normal forum name or you just signed up to troll and muddy the waters even further?
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hardly contradicting myself, I was just pointing out that debating this on forums isn't helping get the truth out. People think we are nutters without this.

Ally, just because Rick Siegel and Morgan reynolds believe something does not make it true. All the evidence I have seen has been spurious at best. I've done enough research in other areas to be convinced that what we've been told is a lie and that's all I need to help convince others. I don't have the time or the inclantion to waste time looking at this particular area and would rather spend it trying to get the truth out by using verfiable evidence. Wake up and realise this is putting people off!!

You are doing the movement a disservice. You seem to make a habit of this Ally. Jon Ronson came here and was being civil and we could have pointed him in the right direction, you abused him and he went, never to return thinking we're all nutters. You have to lose this elitist atitude if you want to help get the truth out.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I first heard rumours about the no planes, i was initially very sceptical because I had seen the second crash live on tv.

However I took the time out to look at the evidence, and anybody who has bothered to look at the evidence can only conclude that the planes were faked.

So if you haven't checked out the evidence you are speaking from a position of ignorance.

I can only conclude that those who slag it off have not bothered to check it out.

Is there anybody out there with enough balls to check it out and say they have now changed their mind.

This subject is extremely important because future terrorist attacks may well use the same technology
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't matter at the moment. Once we get a full inquiry all will come out. By harping on about this on public forums you are making us look like nutters to the sceptics.

I am not speaking from a position of ignorance, I just feel that there are too many people researching and not enough campaigning. THIS TURNS PEOPLE OFF, I'm not debating whether it is true or false.

Bufordt06
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly my point better put. Regardless of truth it shouldn't be harped on about so much just becuase we have discussed everything else already, get out there and convince people with the hard solid evidence.

BTW this is my only username, im a new user as of last week.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry Buford, Ally has a habit of calling people shills if they don't agree with him
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy you imply that Ally and myself are doing too much debating and not enough campaigning, What the hell do you know about what we do.

Again your just making assumptions
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TTWSY3,

I said too many people are researching, I never said you and Ally. You are making assumptions. What I meant was you are encouraging people to spend time researching something taht will do little to turn sceptics. IMO it is a waste of time and effort. Why do you feel the need to have more evidence?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
It's nice when 1 person calls another "a complete STAR!!" I like it. We can all do with some mutual encouragement.

The "no 7x7's" issue is quite complicated.

One of the bits of evidence that was pointed out to me today or yesterday is Edna Cintron. She was the lady holding on to one of the beams, in the gash. She is the person oft mentioned when people say "there wasn't a fire hot enough to melt the steel - because she is there holding on!". Quite true.

Also, if we consider a plane did smash into the building, as the videos supposedly show, and the utter destruction which pulverised the plane and that section of the building, how can she have been there? Did she "duck" when the plane hit, then come out from under the desk when it was all clear?

Maybe she climbed up from a couple of floors underneath (where there was no fire and probably less destruction). Maybe she miraculously dropped down from a floor above, uninjured, as the plane crashed through the building, destroying the ceiling/floor she was standing on -she then survived the plane fireball without noticeable burns?

It is sure an interesting one, that.... and contentious, for sure....

I see no problem using this rationale Andrew against explosions where she is pictured either.

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Ally you are spot on there mate.

The left wing has already gone into the building and left no mark.

Probably because they had not set off the bombs for another split second

Still unsure about you Mr Truth. I think you are just jumping on this story for your own nefarious means. Obviously you don't actually understand what the no-plane guys are saying and you probably even confused Ally with your reply above.

The picture you refer to was, according to the no-plane theory, created by CNN. They should have put the explosions in already. Assuming for a stupid minute that no-plane theory were true then the pictures were not meant to tally exctly with the explosions in real life, just happen as close to the time as possible so when real footage is cut in with the fake CNN footage it all works to create the illusion - unless of course you are saying that these were holograms in which case everyone on the ground would have seen them, which according to your later posts you suggest they don't.

So what is that picture you talk about. Was it created by CGI thanks to CNN (or some other studio) or was it a hologram. Only the latter would make your answer above sound sensible and yet you say no one saw the planes!

Do you really know what you are talking about and in which case should anyone listen to you?

Last edited by James C on Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:

Edna was on the North Tower. It wouldn't be too hard to assume that the plane would have damaged only the floors which it hit and so the floor directly below any part of the plane would still be intact (or mostly intact) - like wise the floor above the plane would be as normal. The floors in between would be in various states of destruction.

I think this is something of a weak argument. How can the plane only have damaged the floors it hit when there was a fireball? The kinetic enrgy of the impact and also the fireball would have exploded out, significantly engulfing the region where Edna was with smoke and debris, yet she seems entirely unscathed. Now, taken alone, this piece of evidence would only be partly compelling, but looking at the video evidence too makes the case even stronger.

If the plane really did hit, I find it a real stretch of the imagination (now, since it was pointed out to me) how ANYONE could've survived in the gash, where the destruction must've been the greatest.

James C wrote:

Edna was clearly seen on the bottom part of the impact hole, i.e. on the floor that would have been below the belly or wings of the plane - a floor still in place.

True - but the region does exhibit snapped columns and fire damage, so I still think my original points are valid - the idea that she moved from a floor above or below doesn't seem that sensible to me.

If we WERE to assume that she was in an area where only the front of the facade had rigged explosives and a fireball and she was in the middle of the building, out of the way of any impact (if a penetrator missile was used).

Oddly, none of the helicopters flew to the level of the gap and peered in and none tried to rescue people, so we have only the exterior pictures to judge how bad the damage was.

Quote:

It's no great leap of imagination to assume she could just have walked along that floor to the facade.

Possibly - I would certainly state it is no more of a leap of imagination than what you are suggesting though.

Quote:

Now if she had been seen in the middle of the hole then you would have a case, but clearly she is not and could never have been since there is just void above her head.

Ah - but wait - you are assuming NO PLANE = NO IMPACT. Most people assume SOME IMPACT - e.g. of a much narrower, more penetrating object like a missile, so your suggestion above, in my view, supports this idea.
Quote:

One must also ask why she didn't just leave the floor she was on and go downstairs. There has to be a reason why she was prepared to risk her life further by standing on the edge of an open hole 1200 feet above ground level. Was it because the central core was so badly damaged that she couldn't?

Those are good questions, which we don't have answers for - but yes, the central core could've been badly damaged - by a missile aimed using a GPS based navigation system, accuracy 1 metre or better?

Quote:

Mmmm, I wonder what could have caused that damage - couldn't have been the same explosives you suggest blew open the hole in the facade.

Yes - or a missile perhaps (I don't truly know).

Quote:

Just looking at the photo of Edna Cintron shows the missing floors above her head. This video clip shows the destruction even more.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6974878786621931221

I will check it out later, thanks.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear earlier.

I understand your reasoning here but I have a problem with the lady for all the same reasons that you do. Plane or no plane.

Your version requires that she survived the initial fireball eminating internally and the roadrunner cutter charges, unless of course you are prepared to accept that she moved.

Plane or no plane why would someone move to such a precarious position?

Simply because they had no alternative and/or they thought there might be a possibility of being rescued with no possible internal escape route.

But if she didn't move, fall or climb, how could she have survived where she was standing, regardless of the width of any penetrating object or lack thereof because she would still have to survive the roadrunner pops.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Andrew

Your version requires that she survived the initial fireball eminating internally and the roadrunner cutter charges, unless of course you are prepared to accept that she moved.

Plane or no plane why would someone move to such a precarious position?

Simply because they had no alternative and/or they thought there might be a possibility of being rescued with no possible internal escape route.

Yes, I can see what you are saying - and of course I am speculating a bit here. My view is that if a missile was indeed used, the fireball would've been much smaller - maybe almost nothing - if the missile had had an explosive warhead, it could've caused too much damage to the demolition charges already in place and caused the sequence to fail.

It does seem logical to suggest that she wouldn't have come to the window if she could've exited by the stairs or a hole in the floor etc. Without more information about actual conditions within the building, we can only say for sure that "at the front where she was standing, it wasn't hot enough to seriously injure or kill her". If a plane really had struck, it should've been much hotter (for a human, but not hot enough to melt steel, of course). She may have been, for instance, in a state of shock, so going to the window might have been a shock reaction - but this is, of course utter speculation. It may have been the reasons you suggested.

This is, however, a secondary point. The fact is she DID survive, apparently very close to an area of intense destruction (if we go with the plane impact).

If we go with the "much harder to swallow" idea that a missile hit, then a set of explosives was detonated to make the plane-shaped hole (I know, I know!), then to me it seems that she would have a much better chance of survival (perhaps she was in the toilet????) than with much larger plane impact and fireball. Also, it's possible the cutter charges blew outwards more than inwards - again so as not to distrupt the demolition charges too much and risk damaging the sequence used later.

If the plane really had hit, the kerosene fire should've been too hot for her. Localised heat from smaller explosions may have meant heat dissipated more quickly and allowed her to walk to where she did.

Quote:

But if she didn't move, fall or climb, how could she have survived where she was standing, regardless of the width of any penetrating object or lack thereof because she would still have to survive the roadrunner pops.

See above

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there were only missiles rather than planes, this means we have to consider some significant points:

1) No real passengers
2) No real Hijackers (only patsies on the ground)
3) No NORAD stand-down - it was all done as a military exercise
4) No black boxes
5) No cell phone calls

Now, there is still much work to be done, but if you look at the 5 areas above, they are all now hotly debated as to the numbers of people involved, whether there was mixture of "fakery" and "reality". No 7x7's means that all of the above were faked. This is why this part of the research is so significant.

But I still vote for discussing the CD evidence, for sure - and for the time being certainly won't do anything else myself.

waking life
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some questions for all the people that are seriosuly considering the possibly that missiles rather than planes were used.

What would be the point, when a plane would do the job just as well?

Why would they take the obvious risk of using missiles?

This no plane theory all seems to stem from the pentagon missile theory, which has actually been promoted by the US government.
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

waking life wrote:
I have some questions for all the people that are seriosuly considering the possibly that missiles rather than planes were used.

What would be the point, when a plane would do the job just as well?

Why would they take the obvious risk of using missiles?

This no plane theory all seems to stem from the pentagon missile theory, which has actually been promoted by the US government.

Exactly my point, why indeed take the risk projecting an aircraft image or using CGI technology, the risk of something going wrong and the whole conspiracy being uncovered would be too great.

I've yet to see a single picture that didn't look exactly like a 767 crashing into the WTC.

Some of the other anomalies mentioned above are ludicrous too. Would you really expect to the portholes (not really windows) on an airliner flying at 400mph in broad daylight at a fair distance away (not night remember, when you can see the internal lighting on a passenger jet).

The aircraft would have looked blue.... check this out, kind of blue not evidence of it being anything other than a 767 of United Airlines....

http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=0188369&WxsIERv=Obrvat%20767-222 &Wm=0&WdsYXMg=Havgrq%20Nveyvarf&QtODMg=Ybf%20Natryrf%20-%20Vagreangvba ny%20%28YNK%20%2F%20XYNK%29&ERDLTkt=HFN%20-%20Pnyvsbeavn&ktODMp=Ncevy% 2022%2C%202000&BP=1&WNEb25u=Wnaar%20Ynhxxbara%20-%20SNC&xsIERvdWdsY=A6 12HN&MgTUQtODMgKE=Guvf%20nvepensg%20penfurq%20vagb%20Jbeyq%20Genqr%20P ragre%20ba%20Frcgrzore%2011%2C%202001.&YXMgTUQtODMgKERD=10526&NEb25uZW xs=2001-09-16%2000%3A00%3A00&ODJ9dvCE=&O89Dcjdg=21873%2F41&static=yes& width=1024&height=674&sok=JURER%20%20%28nvepensg_trarevp%20%3D%20%27Ob rvat%20767-200%27%29%20NAQ%20%28nveyvar%20YVXR%20%27Havgrq%20Nveyvarf% 25%27%20BE%20nveyvar%20YVXR%20%27Fuhggyr%20ol%20Havgrq%25%27%20BE%20nv eyvar%20YVXR%20%27Nve%20Pnyvsbeavn%20%28Havgrq%20Nveyvarf%29%25%27%20B E%20nveyvar%20YVXR%20%27Nre%20Yvathf%20%28Havgrq%20Nveyvarf%29%25%27%2 0BE%20nveyvar%20YVXR%20%27Grq%20%28Havgrq%20Nveyvarf%29%25%27%20BE%20n veyvar%20YVXR%20%27Hagvgyrq%20%28Havgrq%20Nveyvarf%29%25%27%29%20%20be qre%20ol%20cubgb_vq%20QRFP&photo_nr=200&prev_id=0191837&next_id=018817 4

The portholes are not exactly prominent in this shot either, look at the picture from a distance and you can imagine why someone might have thought it a blue 'window'-less freight plane.

The 'no-planes' theory will in most peoples minds put this campaign on the same level as the 'no moon landing' conspiracy theorists, i.e: loopy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: