FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thermite
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveyJ wrote:

We'll ignore the fact it would be near impossible to get the explosives into the buidling without anyone noticing, we'll ignore the fact they found the most ingenous scientific and demoltion experts minds to rig the most convicing demoltion ever without feeling any remorse for the thousands of people they would be murdering. we can ignore the fact that no one from this many layered team has come forward or cracked under the pressure. beacuse maybe, just maybe thats possible.

I love it how they come out with the same weak a priori arguments like the old chestnut: 'It's impossible to plant the explosives without anyone noticing'.

Never mind presenting any evidence which might back up the argument like details of the pre 911 security arrangements or anything to back up the absurd assumption that black ops groups are made up of individuals of any moral fibre whatsoever.

Just say 'they wouldn't have been able to do it' based on all the experience of a internet blogger who works for HSBC.

DaveyJ wrote:

How did an intricate explosives rig, with countless individual charges, wires, detonators and transmitters survive the impact of a plane. The buildings fatal collapse started from the point of impact, yet no remains of any of the components were found.

my answer - there wern't any

And this is a similar stew of unsubstantiated supposition with some bizarre questions like 'how come no 'components' were found?'

Yes you would expect to find parts of the bombs when the entire building was turned into dust.

DaveyJ wrote:

But the most critical point of all. How did an expolsive which is detonated by heat, surive the fires that were in the same immediate location for just under an hour.

If this is the 'most critical point' then it's a bit sad.

1) How do you know they were in 'the same immediate location'?

2) How do you know they survived?

We should now all be used to the frequency at which the 'critics' commit one logical fallacy after another.

Debating is a waste of time with such people.
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg brilliant thats like going up to the penalty mark in the world cup final to see the goalie is facing the other way, its that easy

the only reason debating with people like me is a waste of time beacuse your only going to lose

get this im going to break it down for you

1 - beacuse the collapse started exactly from the impact zone. Therfore, get this, the explosives must have been there. Otherwise we would of seen the collapse start from where ever the explosives were, beacuse this would be where the pillars were cut

2 - How do i know they survived. BEACUSE THEY DIDNT EXPLODE, seriously thats daftest question ever. Think about, how do i know they surived, well if heat triggered expolsivers are in the middle of a jet fuel fired inferno, i reckon they would have been triggered. and if, stay with me now, they had been triggered, we would of seen the tower collapse

please just accept the fact there were no expolsives, its impossible
________
Vaporizer Wholesale

Last edited by DaveyJ on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:
DaveyJ wrote:

We'll ignore the fact it would be near impossible to get the explosives into the buidling without anyone noticing, we'll ignore the fact they found the most ingenous scientific and demoltion experts minds to rig the most convicing demoltion ever without feeling any remorse for the thousands of people they would be murdering. we can ignore the fact that no one from this many layered team has come forward or cracked under the pressure. beacuse maybe, just maybe thats possible.

I love it how they come out with the same weak a priori arguments like the old chestnut: 'It's impossible to plant the explosives without anyone noticing'.

Well you nuts are the ones saying that explosives were used. So you are the ones that need to answer the questions that arise from that assertion. One of the first questions that springs to mind is the one you posted above. Once a good answer is put forth, that question will go away. I have yet to hear such an answer.
Quote:

Never mind presenting any evidence which might back up the argument like details of the pre 911 security arrangements or anything to back up the absurd assumption that black ops groups are made up of individuals of any moral fibre whatsoever.

The 9/11 truth movement is making claims...therefore the burden of proof is upon them to provide evidence.
Quote:

Just say 'they wouldn't have been able to do it' based on all the experience of a internet blogger who works for HSBC.

Non-sequitur.
Quote:

DaveyJ wrote:

How did an intricate explosives rig, with countless individual charges, wires, detonators and transmitters survive the impact of a plane. The buildings fatal collapse started from the point of impact, yet no remains of any of the components were found.

my answer - there wern't any

And this is a similar stew of unsubstantiated supposition with some bizarre questions like 'how come no 'components' were found?'

This is simply another question that has not thus far been answered. A question is not a "stew of unsubstantiated supposition". The 9/11 truth movement has claimed the WTC buildings were brought down due to CD charges. Asking why no evidence was found when there should have been plenty is not "bizarre", it is a rational question. The 9/11 truthers should be able to provide a rational answer if not evidence itself.
Quote:

Yes you would expect to find parts of the bombs when the entire building was turned into dust.

This is nonsense. The buildings did not "turn to dust".
Quote:

DaveyJ wrote:

But the most critical point of all. How did an expolsive which is detonated by heat, surive the fires that were in the same immediate location for just under an hour.

If this is the 'most critical point' then it's a bit sad.

We should now all be used to the frequency at which the 'critics' commit one logical fallacy after another.

Debating is a waste of time with such people.

Well if the explosives and not the planes were the collapse initiators as you assert then they must have been located at the point that the initial collapse was begun. That place is the crash sitres on each tower. Therefore any charges there would have to have survived the crash impacts because you assert they brought down the building. this is your assertion. The theory you are embracing is what says they must be in the immediate area...this same theory therefore asserts they survived since if they did not then what brought down the buildings?

Debating with you is truly a waste of time, but I'm bored. I just hope that perhaps sooner or later you will look at your argument in favor of the CT and see it's self contradictory and silly assertions for what they are.

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
uselesseater

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear you just hit it into the car park.

Explosives triggered by heat? Such as? I obviousley credited you with more intelligence and assumed you were just reffering to thermite as an explosive.

If you're talking about high grade plastic explosives such as C4 then your reasoning contains more errors than I thought.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:

Explosives triggered by heat? Such as? I obviousley credited you with more intelligence and assumed you were just reffering to thermite as an explosive.

If you're talking about high grade plastic explosives such as C4 then your reasoning contains more errors than I thought.

Two things could happen to C4 in a fire.
1. It burns (and therefore cannot be detonated later)
2. The blasting cap is triggered by the flame and it explodes

In either case, you're going to get unpredictable, uncontrolled results.
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

credited me with intelligence? im sorry, but to be honest, i doubt you've got much to spare exactly.

Thermite explosives triggered by heat -(quote from wikipdea) Ignition -
It is possible to start the reaction using the heat of a propane torch if done right, but this should never be attempted for safety reasons.

and who mentioned c4? im saying thermite explosives could not have been in the tower.
________
MARIJUANA

Last edited by DaveyJ on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
..... and the collapse of wtc7 is just impossible

Unless you happen to be one of the many firemen down by WTC7. Firemen who believed well in advance that it was likely to collapse and who had to keep away from it.

These people willingly walk into extreme danger on a regular basis.

When they feel such obvious fear at the condition of a building I would, well, respect their professional opinion. They were there.
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:

Only sociopaths have no moral fibre whatsoever.

I believe the absurd assumption would be that 1) these "black ops" groups actually exist, and 2) they are made up exclusively of sociopaths.
uselesseater

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
uselesseater wrote:

Two things could happen to C4 in a fire.
1. It burns (and therefore cannot be detonated later)
2. The blasting cap is triggered by the flame and it explodes

In either case, you're going to get unpredictable, uncontrolled results.

Yes I agree there will be a risk of charges going off early or being rendered useless around the areas where the planes hit. There is evidence of explosions going off after the planes hit. It is often suggested that these are the early stages of the demolition process but it is entirely possible that these were charges being triggered by fire.

If it is the case that the plane impacts triggered some of the charges and rendered some useless I don't see it as a problem for the demolition hypothersis.

Depending on the number of individual charges, set off by accident, would not trigger a premature collapse due to the high redundancy of the structure. This is demonstrated by the damage caused by the impacts of the planes, which although destroying part of the structure did not cause a collapse.

Any charges which did not go off might cause a less perfect implosion but certainly not prevent the collapse as the crucial charges are lower down in the core and basement.

Could top of the south tower which starts toppling over be an incidence of 'unpredictable, uncontrolled results'?
uselesseater

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:

Only sociopaths have no moral fibre whatsoever.

I believe the absurd assumption would be that 1) these "black ops" groups actually exist, and 2) they are made up exclusively of sociopaths.

1) 'Black ops' simply means operations which are secret and have questionable legality and/or ethics. A group which carrys them out are loosely termed black ops groups.

Do you think the secret services operate in the public domain or within the law?

2) It doesn't need to be exclusively sociopaths. As demonsted in Nazi Germany or the Soviet union, you can get good people to carry out evil deeds. You just make them think it's for the greater good.
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please explain how the charges surived. stop avoiding the question and answer

HOW DID HEAT TRIGGERED EXPLOSIVES SURVIVE JET FUEL FIRES

oh and dude, i think your tin foil hat has come loose
________
Ford 6R transmission specifications

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
Again, has anyone in the CT camp completed the incredibly simple task of buying a piece of box section steel and cutting it with thermite/mate?

So you agree with NIST the molten metal reaction famously filmed on the south tower pre collapse was a molten aluminium/office contents slag effect?

have you ever tried to reproduce this and succeeded?

Don't change the subject.

Once again, has anyone in the CT camp tried to obtain a piece of box section steel and succesfully demonstrated how it could be cut with thermite/mate?

I am assuming the answer by the lack of answer, is no. Why not? Don't refer to NIST or any other experiment carried out or not carried out in support of the official account.

Please tell me why no single person has attempted to obtain a piece of box section steel and cut it with thermite.

It's a simple question, and a simple experiment. Steel is widely available in any shape you require. Thermite is a matter of mixing the right chemicals.

You have structural engineers, chemists and metullurgists on your side, do the experiment.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
Again, has anyone in the CT camp completed the incredibly simple task of buying a piece of box section steel and cutting it with thermite/mate?

So you agree with NIST the molten metal reaction famously filmed on the south tower pre collapse was a molten aluminium/office contents slag effect?

Once again, has anyone in the CT camp tried to obtain a piece of box section steel and succesfully demonstrated how it could be cut with thermite/mate?

I am assuming the answer by the lack of answer, is no. Why not? Don't refer to NIST or any other experiment carried out or not carried out in support of the official account.

Please tell me why no single person has attempted to obtain a piece of box section steel and cut it with thermite.

It's a simple question, and a simple experiment. Steel is widely available in any shape you require. Thermite is a matter of mixing the right chemicals.

You have structural engineers, chemists and metullurgists on your side, do the experiment.

In their absence Johnny, may I venture an answer on their behalf?

1. Because it would involve making an effort way beyond watching a CT video for the 9th time and feeling all self-important and righteous against the big bad world.

2. Because it might produce an uncomfortable truth that would force them to admit error. Can't be doing with that.

3. Because they would immediately be faced with finding a container that could be strapped to a vertical steel surface and which wouldn't burn away quicker than the steel, dropping loose thermite all over the shop.

4. They would instantly see that concrete floors 30m away wouldn't be troubled by this stuff, and would have to amend their CT to add high explosives regularly placed all over the floor areas to do the "pulverised concrete" work .

5. etc etc
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

In their absence Johnny, may I venture an answer on their behalf?

1. Because it would involve making an effort way beyond watching a CT video for the 9th time and feeling all self-important and righteous against the big bad world.

2. Because it might produce an uncomfortable truth that would force them to admit error. Can't be doing with that.

3. Because they would immediately be faced with finding a container that could be strapped to a vertical steel surface and which wouldn't burn away quicker than the steel, dropping loose thermite all over the shop.

4. They would instantly see that concrete floors 30m away wouldn't be troubled by this stuff, and would have to amend their CT to add high explosives regularly placed all over the floor areas to do the "pulverised concrete" work .

5. They have more important experiments to run:
http://covertoperations.blogspot.com/2006/07/challenge.html
uselesseater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveyJ wrote:
please explain how the charges surived. stop avoiding the question and answer

HOW DID HEAT TRIGGERED EXPLOSIVES SURVIVE JET FUEL FIRES

oh and dude, i think your tin foil hat has come loose

I'm not saying that they all survived. It's perfectly possible that some charges around the plane impacts were rendered useless and that some of them went off prematurely.

However depending on the number and location of the charges that were affected the overall demolition would not be greatly affected.

You seem to be under the illusion that individual charges being set off early or not set of would either cause a premature collapse or prevent the collapse. Is this your position?

I agree with Chipmunk Stew in that damage to charges could have lead to an unpredictable collapse but not the faliure or early initiation of the collapse.
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:

1) 'Black ops' simply means operations which are secret and have questionable legality and/or ethics. A group which carrys them out are loosely termed black ops groups.

And you have evidence that they exist?

Quote:

Do you think the secret services operate in the public domain or within the law?

What secret services? Are they services so secret that we don't even know they exist?

Quote:

2) It doesn't need to be exclusively sociopaths. As demonsted in Nazi Germany or the Soviet union, you can get good people to carry out evil deeds. You just make them think it's for the greater good.

So they're GOOD people? You said it was an absurd assumption that they had any moral fibre whatsoever.
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:
Yes I agree there will be a risk of charges going off early or being rendered useless around the areas where the planes hit. There is evidence of explosions going off after the planes hit. It is often suggested that these are the early stages of the demolition process but it is entirely possible that these were charges being triggered by fire.

Or...

could it be that a freakin' PLANE crashed into the freakin' BUILDING?!?
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

How is it "changing the subject"? proves how pointless it is asking the 'monkeys', it's the 'organ grinder' that's selling us... 'what looked like a thermite reaction was molten aluminium slaked with office contents impersonating thermite(not sure about the white smoke)' Do NIST have a web site where they demonstrate this phenomenon?
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what, a trickle of molten metal, to sevre all the beams to the point of collapse, how many tons of steel do you think would need to be metled. Do you not think we would instead see a river of molten metal pouring out.

well i took two totally random print screens as not to be bais. One zoomed in and one at long range distance. Look at the scales of the towers in proportion to the amout of liquid metal. Is this really the torrent of thermite reaction your describing. Beacuse it dosnt look like it to me, however you are fully qualified to assess and demolition reaction byproducts from long range on grainy film.......oh no wait.

infact, on the long range shot you cant even see it

hmmm, well for some reason i cant quote/link images or even put stuff in bold, well simply post the text of the link into internet explorer adress box

not quite as effective as hoped, but you have to see my point.
________
magic flight

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
uselesseater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
uselesseater wrote:

And you have evidence that they exist?

Quote:

What secret services? Are they services so secret that we don't even know they exist?

Quote:

So they're GOOD people? You said it was an absurd assumption that they had any moral fibre whatsoever.

No of course they don't exist. Rolling Eyes Wikipedia and the testimony of ex-intel whistle blowers is made up.

And they're not secret you can simly ask MI5/MI6 or any others to disclose any information you fancy a butchers at. The term 'national security' or 'official secrets' are merely myths promoted by crackpot tinfoil hatters.

Yes they are not all sociopaths but it's safer in they are. If I inferred that through flippance then I retract it.
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another nail in the coffin in the abusrd theory of thermite demoltion

This shows the reaction between plaster and aluminum, you say NIST are lying, here is PHYSCIAL EVIDENCE, you guys got any of that?.........no? thought not

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=1597927349547794014&q=thermi te+reaction
________
weed vaporizer

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveyJ wrote:

This shows the reaction between plaster and aluminum, you say NIST are lying, here is PHYSCIAL EVIDENCE, you guys got any of that?.........no? thought not

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=1597927349547794014&q=thermi te+reaction

Gotta get me a huge section of steel beam, some concrete half boxes to strap on the sides and a big pile of thermite .........
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its probably been attemtped but proved impossible. I can hardly imagine a ct dedicated enough to try the experiment, going "hey guys, i actually tried out the theory and it turns out i have been talking b*llocks all along, whoops" Wink
________
Mazda Porter history

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveyJ wrote:
what, a trickle of molten metal, to sevre all the beams to the point of collapse, how many tons of steel do you think would need to be metled. Do you not think we would instead see a river of molten metal pouring out.

well i took two totally random print screens as not to be bais. One zoomed in and one at long range distance. Look at the scales of the towers in proportion to the amout of liquid metal. Is this really the torrent of thermite reaction your describing. Beacuse it dosnt look like it to me, however you are fully qualified to assess and demolition reaction byproducts from long range on grainy film.......oh no wait.

infact, on the long range shot you cant even see it

hmmm, well for some reason i cant quote/link images or even put stuff in bold, well simply post the text of the link into internet explorer adress box

not quite as effective as hoped, but you have to see my point.

YEAH YEAH ! but is it 'volatile action molten aluminium after 50 minutes relatively cool fire mixed with office content glowing bright orange giving off white smoke'...a la your organ grinder NIST's rationale? YES OR NO???

Is there a link that demonstrates this phenomenon?
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveyJ wrote:

this (if genuine)is quite a discovery! a demolition compound 'aluminium plus plaster' better than thermite! but wait a minute who's going to fire insure a building with large amounts of plaster and aliminium in its construction Crying or Very sad

funny how there's no evidence of the WTC towers aluminium facia melting and taking on foreign bodies Confused
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think you'll find that its not nearly as powerful as thermite and beacuse of this, i think you'll find it much more accuratly describes what ever we're seeing in those photos. Not a huge torret of burning metal, but a dribble.

Im not saying this process brought the towers down, the planes did that. However i do think it provides a better explanation for the dribble of metal we see. Which is bascially the only thing you've got that "proving" nay suggesting, thermite was used. Having provided a very simple, and plausable explanation, do you not think it possible. That maybe, just maybe there was no explosives

im not saying the whole thing wasnt a set up/conspiracy, flying planes into the twin towers would be enough motif for war and to stir up public emotions. Lets just face the fact, no explosives were used.
________
Ford HSC engine specifications

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

How is it "changing the subject"? proves how pointless it is asking the 'monkeys', it's the 'organ grinder' that's selling us... 'what looked like a thermite reaction was molten aluminium slaked with office contents impersonating thermite(not sure about the white smoke)' Do NIST have a web site where they demonstrate this phenomenon?

Don't change the subject, do the experiment.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Don't change the subject, do the experiment.

I suggest you take your blinkers off and watch the film '911 Mysteries' available as a link on the homepage of this website, they explain building demolition and the incendiaries used in great detail.

(why are the margins so wide on this page?)
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

I think the embedded quotes got so deep it was the only way the page could cope Smile
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

I suggest you take your blinkers off and watch the film '911 Mysteries' available as a link on the homepage of this website, they explain building demolition and the incendiaries used in great detail.

Have they bought a piece of box section steel and cut it using thermite?

If not, why not?

Ask yourself why the truth movement claims this is possible, but cannot show it to be possible. Surely it should be simple, unless it is impossible?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: