FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NO PLANES : HOW THEY DID IT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarrenUK
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Planes hit the WTC... id say they used USAF planes.

The planes had been switched.

Commercial planes > USAF planes > Hits WTC.

Think of Northwoods.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would they use USAF planes? - if they did the wreckage would be USAF planes - how on earth would this help the perps?
DarrenUK
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Why would they use USAF planes? - if they did the wreckage would be USAF planes - how on earth would this help the perps?

Has any wreckage been re-constructed or even recovered?

Wasn't all the evidence from Ground Zero destroyed?
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part of the research in all this should include wider evidence.

I think the missing wing is just pixel drop - but the footage of the "nosecone" going thru and out the other side of the towers is pretty bizzare for "aluminium" based materials. It's like throwing a plane made of tin foil into a model of the WTC - it'd just crumple no matter what speed.

So... wider evidence? Anyone found any boasting web/media by the likes of

Northrop / Northropgrumman
Honeywell
Halliburton
Lockheed
E-Systems
SAIC

etc. which hints at or even demonstrates use of holographic technology. We know it's there? I think we're way off with what we can contemplate that the likes of the MIC has access to - but this doesn't mean they'l always use it for the sake of using it.

<EDIT>

Wescam on HU-25s

Quote:
Wescam has received an order for the first Model 16 multisensor system to be installed on a jet airplane. In an $8.6-million contract, Northrop Grumman ordered the maritime surveillance system for installation on the U.S. Coast Guard’s HU-25 Falcon Jet as part of the aircraft’s upgrade. Deliveries are to run from second quarter 2001 to third quarter 2002. Wescam has options for additional units, worth $11.5 million over the next four years.

Good old Northrop...

http://www.aviationtoday.com/cgi/av/show_mag.cgi?pub=av&mon=0600&file= 06scan.htm

But the issue is [for me as a thought experiment] whether this true holographic transmission EXTERNALLY or far easier imposition of images onto a screen to the TV... if you see what i mean.

WESCAM doesn't appear to be able to do the former. But as we know in a CGI-TV driven world this is irrelevent. We are just left with the 'witnesses' at ground level plus the guy who "hid under his desk" as the plane approached his floor of the WTC! Maybe he hid from a hologram - this would make total sense given his testimony as he survived the unsurvivable IMO.

--
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simple.
There were planes or other flying machines involved.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Koheleth wrote:
Chek,
Could I be a pain in the arse and ask if you know what hour/minute that bit is at?

Hi Koheleth, no problem.
It's about 44mins into the Directors Cut version - but I'm afraid I lied.
The 4 angle on screen comparison is an extra that comes with it.
It's available on bittorrent, or that extra segment is only about
4.3 MB - if your email will handle an attachment that size,
PM me and I'll send it to you.

OK having seen the four angle comparrison, it's still very hard to tell- the left wings on the top two do both seem to flicker, the bottom two the are less visable.

What gets me is the way the plane disappears without any progressive damage into the building- like it was a ghost. On one of the angles, it looks like you can see no damage at all between the body of the plane and the tip of the wing when the rest of the wing has already gone in.

It's hard to discount striaght off, but it is still possible that video compression is the culprit? Has anyone done these freeze frame tests with dvds- or was the live footage taken in a compressed form anyway? IS there any footage out there that would be reliable to freeze frame and see for good if these strange phenomona still occur?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: