FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shayler & Lockerbie
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Poisoning the Well... Reply with quote

Poisoning the Well
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: The whole world knows Reply with quote

it had nothing to do with the Libyans.

But then again what the collective knowledge of mankind is, or was, is always lost on those who have an agenda.

Lockerbie was the precursor to 9/11 in the sense of Arabs involved in 'terrorism'. It was a means of pressurising Libya to become more pro-western and not support the Palestinians.

The sanctions on the country as a result of Lockerbie, a manufactured event was to set the tone eventually for the following decades.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: The whole world knows Reply with quote

conspirator wrote:
it had nothing to do with the Libyans.

But then again what the collective knowledge of mankind is, or was, is always lost on those who have an agenda.

Lockerbie was the precursor to 9/11 in the sense of Arabs involved in 'terrorism'. It was a means of pressurising Libya to become more pro-western and not support the Palestinians.

The sanctions on the country as a result of Lockerbie, a manufactured event was to set the tone eventually for the following decades.

Yes, that sounds feasible. You see George Galloway continually bashed on here for his 9/11 views yet when you question Shayler's position on Lockerbie you're poisoning the well.
The half-truth movement strikes again!
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally, you are so immersed in your own vitriol that you don't even recognise when somebody is in general agreement with you. How you interpret poisoning the well is a product your own prejudice. You obviously don't read other peoples' contributions before you retaliate.

Did you not read the thread I started about The Maltese Double Cross? Oh, yes! You were the first to reply! By what logic does that make me side with David Shayler's view of Lockerbie?

And I realise that sharing the same point of view as me will throw you into confusion - you will have to rethink the black vs white paradigm you occupy.

However, as I stated in my previous thread, I would like to hear what David Shayler has to say now before I would even consider the kind of accusations that you make.
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lockerbie was a narco trafficking black op. Interesting that the MDC director died in controlled circumstances [US Airport... easy to zap and cover up] - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_Francovich - after being hounded when he tried to show the film in various places.

If you're tuned into this area... you'll already know that the SAME people that were involved in 9/11, JFK and Bay of Pigs were also involved here. This involvement is documented. The death of a key player from Iran Contra narco-running along with 7 other CIA types is also fairly well known.

Two useful media items to get you started if new to the arena...

http://www.utopiated.net/narcotica/general/lockerbie_-_the_narco_traff icking__money-laundering_cover-up_of_103.html

That link contains a streamed audio piece and a document by a UK researcher.

If you want to download the radio show and not stream it I suggest you visit and D/L from the excellent, informative http://TakingAim.info - although there may be ads on that version.

Q: Is Ally making a useful point?
A: Yup. Because it leaves us with three options:

1. D.S. saw the evidence during his time @ phive and believes it correct.

2. D.S. doesn't really believe it BUT has made so many statements that the [state/intel] case is right he feels he cannot retract wholly or partially.

3. D.S. Know's his/the intel line is BS but for whatever reason is continuing to espouse it.

All/any these points in my book should throw up varying degrees of alarm. Someone made the point that DS should be allowed to change which is of course true. It's just all a little hazy given the fact that the we have established that false flag operations take place because it's like saying, in the face of mounting data to the contrary, that 103 was an air-tight [no pun] no-nonsense case where the various intel services were this time moral and fair.

--
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

Thanks, appreciated. Dean Warwick huh? Well that is interesting

As much as I find Dean Warwick's take on the WTC destruction interesting and his Lockerbie stance, unfortunately the TruthSeeker site and Dave [£15 a CD please] Starbuck lose any credibility with me for supporting the stories and plagiarism of one James [ex Black Ops honest guv] Casbolt. Nothing against J.C. as a wounded soul doing his best for humanity but his story is bunk.

--
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's strange, it might have been a misprint in early Lockerbie reports, but I always thought it was carried out by Librarians not Libyans.

I see things completely differently now.

Also, had you told me five years ago that we would currently be faced with a new Take That album, I would have said you were crazy. It is truly astonishing the way the world functions.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
Ally, you are so immersed in your own vitriol that you don't even recognise when somebody is in general agreement with you. How you interpret poisoning the well is a product your own prejudice. You obviously don't read other peoples' contributions before you retaliate.

I was just demonstrating your tactic of showing how easy it is to manipulate what someone says and twisting it to reflect what you want others to think it means.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:

BTW Woodie, incase you ain't noticed telecastrion is a professional mocker, nothing to add except ridicule constantly so excuse my short rag with the person.

Firstly... can you spell my name right...

<-- it's listed here by my post, thanks Smile

Secondly, I don't really care your personal issues with certain users. Maturity is when you can ignore people trying to aggrivate you, or argue a point without resorting to calling names and personal attacks.

But my point still stands, why drag out this thread on a public forum... when emailing David with this to get a straight answer? Or even arranging for a chat in person? Much straighter to the point don't you think?

Or in other words, this thread is a just a public cry for support for your point of view on Shayler, hoping to get people behind you so it's not just you against him. These thread tactics are so easy to decypher Smile

So much hate flying about amongst users... but isn't it the system we are supposed to be angry at? Not each other?

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woodee wrote:

I don't really care your personal issues with certain users. Maturity is when you can ignore people trying to aggrivate you, or argue a point without resorting to calling names and personal attacks.

But my point still stands, why drag out this thread on a public forum... when emailing David with this to get a straight answer? Or even arranging for a chat in person? Much straighter to the point don't you think?

Or in other words, this thread is a just a public cry for support for your point of view on Shayler, hoping to get people behind you so it's not just you against him. These thread tactics are so easy to decypher Smile

So much hate flying about amongst users... but isn't it the system we are supposed to be angry at? Not each other?

hi woody, you can continue pressing for half-truths about 9/11 and trying frame Pakistan but I've stuck my neck out for Shayler elsewhere so feel it's my right to ask him to step up and answer some hard questions regarding Lockerbie. Most of those who posted in this thred are as concerned about what happened there as what happened in New York. Shayler has been repeatedly challenged in public and peddles severely unsatisfactory answers, infact he brushes of the questions to my knowledge, so if he considers himself a spokesman of this campaign it's only right he clears up a few things and provides some evidence for his claims that Libya was behind Lockerbie. It happened on my doorstep practically, I have a right to know and pursue those making claims I believe to be wrong, just like you want the truth about 9/11.
Woodee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:

hi woody, you can continue pressing for half-truths about 9/11 and trying frame Pakistan ...

and again... wrong name Smile

I'm not pressing for anything either Smile

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:

hi woody, you can continue pressing for half-truths about 9/11 and trying frame Pakistan ...

and again... wrong name Smile

I'm not pressing for anything either Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: