FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I've got in trouble for giving a 14 year old kid 9/11 DVDs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So when Muslims complain they are offended by cartoons of Mohammed being shown we should abandon our freedoms to cater to them and simply stop publishing them as Muslims may be offended? Also any criticism of Christ such as "The Life of Brian" should automatically be banned to stop the "breach of the peace" that may happen as Christians turn violent in their indignation. Talk sense tc - if you are an example of a policeman defending our hard won liberties no wonder we are becoming a police state.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should have approached that stupid moose of a morron mother and said "Hey whore, I just saved your sons life. He wanted to go to Iraq, now shut up and sit down and watch your TV you brain dead retard before I call social services for even having a child."
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazzard wrote:
You should have approached that stupid moose of a morron mother and said "Hey whore, I just saved your sons life. He wanted to go to Iraq, now shut up and sit down and watch your TV you brain dead retard before I call social services for even having a child."

Nnnnnnnice!
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
So when Muslims complain they are offended by cartoons of Mohammed being shown we should abandon our freedoms to cater to them and simply stop publishing them as Muslims may be offended? Also any criticism of Christ such as "The Life of Brian" should automatically be banned to stop the "breach of the peace" that may happen as Christians turn violent in their indignation. Talk sense tc - if you are an example of a policeman defending our hard won liberties no wonder we are becoming a police state.

As a member of society, there are are countless laws and rules you go along with simply because they exist and you accept them being implemented.

There are all kinds of taxes and legal imperitives, such as taxing your car or insuring it, driving within a speed limit, or not drinking alcohol before driving - we are the first to scream for revenge if our child is knocked down by an uninsured speeding drunk driver.

There are many statutes that we find grating, I lost nearly 400k due to inheritance tax, but there is nothing we can do about such things. I did not write the rules or have any influence on their creation.

I was an example of a police officer upholding the law as it stood then, many aspects I did not agree with, but it was my job. Being vegan I am totally opposed to taking the lives of animals when there are so many alternatives, so I acknowledge your indignation, accepting situations outside our control can be difficult.

Put on a nice dress, slap on some lipstick and have a nice clean around, you'll feel much better for it.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: