FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fintan's Dunn it again
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some things people claim are rare and there is no evidence at all for there claims, in thoses cases i agree most people would be sceptical.

however how many people would it take to come forward and give simular experiances before something is accepted and seriously investigated without the ridicule?

the illusional experiance explaination is rubbish in my case however.
also what do we class as an experiance here? if seeing a car or a bus is an experiance then yes it was exactly the same as that. it wasnt night time i could clearly see it i'd had a good nights sleep and been awake 4 hours.

ive been over every possibility that it could of been and there is no explaination, i didnt jump to a conclusion instantly even when seeing it i thought nothing at first untill i realised that it was one solid light in the sky(lol no it was'nt the sun), i then thought an helicopter the thought no its daytime why would it need a light on, areoplane? no they have more than one light and flash on and off and its daytime.

i was puzzled but just kept watching trying to figure out what it was, it wasnt untill it moved directly upwards in the sky from one point to another then back down and side to side going in all directions at speed that i realised no craft we know of can make that sort of manouvers.

at that point i called my girlfriend to have a look but it went across the sky and out of site in 2 seconds flat, faster than ive ever seen anything fly, and thats without the fact that this flying object was hovering for a while before even making a move.

again how many people must see these things before its not put down to crazy people or people seeing illusions? how many reports have there been in the last 50 years that all say simular things? i checked the net not long after and saw the same manovers that i saw, and they were all sightings caught on film and was the same type of craft i saw. and yet before that i was sceptical myself and wasnt into any of these types of things, and still aint really, im just being honest and giving my point of view on this subject after seeing what i saw.

people can believe what they like or put it down to what they like, because at least i know the truth regarding u.f.o's.

yes there are fakes out there but after seeing a u.f.o for myself i can kind of tell that very easily now to a good degree, there are few real ones out there but as you'd expect nobody believe that and just put them down as fake anyway. its the kind of thing people will not believe untill they see i suppose.

but i know they do exsist and can only tell you that, its then down to others what they do with that information.

but obviously once you see one and know yourself you then have to ask man or alien? seeing as though i have no way of knowing that i have to consider both being possible. so im now openminded enough to consider aliens visiting something i had no idea i'd think years ago, although i do think the manmade craft is the most likely possibility.

so unless your saying people just go into an illusional states for the sake of it and only imagine one object and an object they were sure were unlikely to exsist previous to it then what i saw was in no way an illusion. also its never happened before or since, and its my only sighting of anything that was unexplained interms of having a possible explaination.

if anyone has an explaination please say what you think it was, as the only explaination so far that ive heard or seen is some of the u.f.o sighting caught on tape that are identical in movement, shape and size but metalic as oppose to a light, but i could of been seeing reflected light of the metalic or it did have a light coming from it.
Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: Marky 54 Reply with quote

Hello Marky 54,

In my opinion, the only one who can answer the questions you pose is you. In trying to do so, be as objective as possible. Start by writing down all of the facts about this event that you can remember. Date; time of day; weather conditions; sky conditions; temperature; your location (were you in an open field, in a street with houses around you, on a balcony, etc.) Where was the sun? In front, to one side, behind you? Were your surroundings familiar to you, or were you, for example, on holiday?

Ask yourself questions: What was I wearing? Was I wearing glasses? (Do you normally wear glasses, either sun or correctional?) Was there anything nearby which could have reflected light? Car or truck windshields, etc. Was I holding anything in my hand? What was I thinking about, just prior to this experience? Had I just heard any good, or bad news? Had I been arguing with anyone? Could I have been daydreaming. Had I been drinking?

You should not take offense at any of these suggestions; for example, everyone daydreams, at some time or other, and most of us have a drink, from time to time.

Many of the self-questions I have proposed may not seem to be relevant, but being objective about your answers has to be the best approach to eliminating any non-mysterious or non-controversial possibilities.

Take care,

Anthony

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Marky 54 Reply with quote

Anthony Lawson wrote:
Hello Marky 54,

In my opinion, the only one who can answer the questions you pose is you. In trying to do so, be as objective as possible. Start by writing down all of the facts about this event that you can remember. Date; time of day; weather conditions; sky conditions; temperature; your location (were you in an open field, in a street with houses around you, on a balcony, etc.) Where was the sun? In front, to one side, behind you? Were your surroundings familiar to you, or were you, for example, on holiday?

Ask yourself questions: What was I wearing? Was I wearing glasses? (Do you normally wear glasses, either sun or correctional?) Was there anything nearby which could have reflected light? Car or truck windshields, etc. Was I holding anything in my hand? What was I thinking about, just prior to this experience? Had I just heard any good, or bad news? Had I been arguing with anyone? Could I have been daydreaming. Had I been drinking?

You should not take offense at any of these suggestions; for example, everyone daydreams, at some time or other, and most of us have a drink, from time to time.

Many of the self-questions I have proposed may not seem to be relevant, but being objective about your answers has to be the best approach to eliminating any non-mysterious or non-controversial possibilities.

Take care,

Anthony

ive already done this with myself, before coming to the conclusion it was IMO definatly something i was really seeing and unexplained and was flying in a controlled manner and at speed, ive also looked for comparisons amongst other sightings caught on film on youtube etc and the manouvers match certain types that were caught etc, however a sighting i saw on there that is identical to what i saw dosnt show the object moving in the film. so i could also give two links to demonstrate the movement i saw and what it looked like.

i could write everything down that you suggest for others to question but i have no time right now, i'll do it later though.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roi04m68hnM

it moved very much like this in the above clip, the speed and 90degree turns are identical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hko4AHTfOxo&mode=related&search

it looked like this in apperance, it was hard to tell if it was a light or reflecting light although it didnt move like this, the movement is to smooth in this video, but it is close to the apperance of what i saw.

put the movement from the first clip with the apperance of the second together to get a picture of what i saw. it took ages to find anything in both movement and apperance that is close as theres so many damn fakes(even these could be but together they are very close to what i saw).

i dont drink anymore or even then apart from very rare occassions and even then no more than 2 cans(money goes elsewhere due to responsibilites which are more important) so i would'nt of touch any drink.

drugs: i have never done anything of a hard substance in my life and have only ever touched weed, which i only smoked in my younger years between the age of 17-19 and only every 2 weeks or so when a session was going Wink . i have'nt touched it since due to the same reason as booze, so it was around over 10 years ago.

i have never seen strange things that i thought were real when i use to drink or smoke weed.

my eyesight is fine i can see perfectly and dont need glasses, apart from being told i have a slight red/green defect, which makes it hard to tell between the colours red and green on small details, for example when i use to play fifa and i was red and the other team was green i'd pass the ball to the otherside Very Happy , i can tell the differance on these colours if in print or large, but if they are fine detail or running around in pixels not a chance.

i was and hopefully still am healthy at the time and wasnt suffering from anything i didnt have an headache and i was not stressed, it was just a normal day.

i saw it when i was outside because i wanted to smoke (tobacco) at the backdoor, so i was holding a cigerette and just looking around(dont remenber what i was thinking about), the sky was clear blue with some clouds around(white with slight grey), there are houses all around with back yards all facing onto the opposite sides backyards so all roads etc are not visible.

i had a good sleep and got up around 9am and was awake 4-5 hours before i saw it, when i saw it it was way above the rooflines of any of the houses and central to my view but higher up, so when i was looking around something caught my eye so i looked up slighty and there it was.

after it made the strange movements and i called my girlfriend i looked away from it to stick my head in the door to call her, i then looked back and it was still there in the same area that it was moving and then it just shot out of view and behind the roofline of the opposite houses, that was the last i saw of it.
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The WTC UFO is a well known CGI type creation created a few months before 9/11. If you want the full story type in something like

chris stein blondie wtc ufo

into google.

The "exaust" fume effect gave it away to me... although I gasped when I first saw it like most of us.

Razz

--
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
The WTC UFO is a well known CGI type creation created a few months before 9/11. If you want the full story type in something like

chris stein blondie wtc ufo

into google.

The "exaust" fume effect gave it away to me... although I gasped when I first saw it like most of us.

Razz

i never claimed it was real, what i did say is it moved in that way and used it as an example to the movements i saw.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i watched this last night whilst looking for something simular to what i saw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i340IYwptZ8&mode=related&search=

its a good documentary IMO, its is base on fact not fiction and gives you some insight about u.f.o sightings from around the second world war to the near present day.

its so easy to say anything is fake so watch something that is on known fact and then tell me u.f.o's dont exsist.

aliens maywell not exsist but i never mentioned them being the most likely possibility did i?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: