FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question to so-called organisers of UK Truth Movement
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZIONISM_IS_THE_ENEMY
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Quote:
This is not an issue of religion, nor of Jews. It is an issue of crime.

If that is the case, someones "jewishness" or "non jewishness" is irrelevant: but you confused zionism, a political movement, with jewishness, a genetic grouping, and used "jewish" as a label to define wrongdoing

I could just as easily say "corporations supporting the imperialistic designs of the military industrial complex with sophisticated propoganda supporting US foriegn policy and that of its ally, Israel": the difference is, I wouldnt be letting my emotions trick me into making racist statements that would undermine my credibility immediately, and divert the intention of my argument

Firstly you have just edited your post adding "and used "jewish" as a label to define wrongdoing " yet you havnt marked your post as edited.
Playing at symantecs..

Clearly your hypocrytical and avoiding the facts here. You are playing on words, hoping the mud your slinging will brandish me a racist therefore nobody will pay attention to whats being said here. I am not a racist and could quite easily spin it around to show you are being discriminative when you attack and slander freemasons !

Look at the evidence !

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Firstly you have just edited your post adding "and used "jewish" as a label to define wrongdoing " yet you havnt marked your post as edited.
Playing at symantecs..

Clearly your hypocrytical and avoiding the facts here. You are playing on words, hoping the mud your slinging will brandish me a racist therefore nobody will pay attention to whats being said here. I am not a racist and could quite easily spin it around to show you are being discriminative when you attack and slander freemasons !

Look at the evidence !

I'm allowed to add to my posts as I see fit: seeing defacto maliciousness in that is potentially paranoia, and certainly you own crude attempt to "blur the issues". And quoting what you have written in your posts is meerly factual: in addition i made clear that I did not consider you to be aware of the mistake you made. In addition, up to this point your posting has not recieved any moderation whatsoever: but you need to get a grip. I note you are already implying I am protecting a hidden agenda

From my POV, I am providing you with helpful feedback to faciliate you discussing the issues you wish to discuss and potentially improve your ability as an effective campaigner

Quote:
you are being discriminative when you attack and slander freemasons !

You are welcome to look for any quotes from me which show me attacking or slandering freemasons. The search function is at the top of the site: good luck! but I would'nt bother unless you like wasting your time

ZIONISM_IS_THE_ENEMY
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

From my POV, I am providing you with helpful feedback to faciliate you discussing the issues you wish to discuss and potentially improve your ability as an effective campaigner

The entire point of this thread was about the issue of Zionism being avoided and not being discussed at meetings and not on the internet however this seems the only place I can ask the UK movement organisers why they avoid Zionism. So far there has been no answer except nobody wishes to discuss it or even acknowledge its a BIG problem.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a start, this "Jews run the media" (you cannot possibly say "Zionists" without demonstrating that each Jew you isolate is a political Zionist) works by picking out every Jew you can find in the media as 'proof' they run the media. Nobody in particular 'runs the media' - that's an incredibly simplistic analysis of a vast and highly complex institution. Much of the media comprises vast corporations, Corporations exist simply to make money - that's their purpose for existence. These corporations will generally act in accordance with this. They are owned by their shareholders - the CEO is primarily responsible for making money for the shareholders. If they fail to do this, they are sacked. They will seek to maximise market share, preserve the status quo that facilitates this, protect other corporate arms of the same vast corporation etc.
So anyway, first you find Jews in the media (there are a lot of Jews in the media. So what?). You assume they're all 'Zionists', then assume they all share the same ideology and work to exactly the same ends (evidence?). Generally, being Jewish by ancestry tends to qualify people, whether they practice or not. This is ridiculous. I was raised a Christian but do not believe in the Christian God - am I still a 'Christian' in some binding sense due to my lineage? You can't just point to people of Jewish lineage in important positions and say "Oh look, Jews own the media" - you can do exactly the same exercise to say something equally banal like 'Christians own the media'.

Finelstein's analysis looks at how the holocaust has been exploited tp promote the political interests of Israel. This does include faked holocaust material (like it's surprising that happened) In that I think he makes a compelling case (you also need to appreciate it's nowhere near as big an issue over here - our media does not bang on about the holocaust and I think you're exaggerating the frequency of coverage somewhat) - it's an unsavoury exploitation of human suffering to justify crimes but unfortunately human nature allows for this all too frequently - just look at how much 911 has been exploited by Blair and Bush. Or how many lies were told about how grave the threat from the Soviet Union was to justify all kinds of grim foreign policy antics during the cold war. Finkelstein produces well researched, well argued analyses that look at the exertion of influence to close down debate about Israel, but you'll notice he at no point resorts to outlandish statements like "Jews own the media".
Regarding 911, what's your commercial? What have (let's not beat around the bush here) the Jews got to do with 911? If you're going to suggest they pulled it off, you need to explain why America let them (it's ridiculous to suggest you'd notice but the entire US security apparatus wouldn't). So I suspect this would lead to a variant of 'Jews run the world' (if you like your Finkelstein here, you'd have to challenge his account of how the relationship with Israel and America developed post 1967 and the notion that Israel is, ultimately, a client state of the US, not the other way round).
If you want to argue that 'Jews run the world', then go for it. DH is right - it's a mirage. One frequently supported by people who are miffed at the way WWII turned out.
Otherwise, you'll find plenty of people here (myself included) who are appalled at the actions of Israel, but this does not mean this should be a preoccupation of 911 truth - I'm sure the Palestine Solidarity Campaign would be pretty cheesed off if there were demands for them to discuss 911 ad infinitum. Similarly, campaign against the arms trade don't go on about animal rights all the time and the ALF SG don't bang on about the arms trade, despite the fact there are people who support both.

So even if 'Jews run the media' (which they don't), you have yet to explain why on earth this is so crushingly significant. It would have been amazing if the media had started shouting 'inside job' - the media (generally) preserve the status quo. This applies to all kinds of things - the media happily supports ludicrous notions like private control over every square inch of the planet is a dandy idea, you should be 'patriotic', the army is a fine career choice, flags are somehow important, celebrities are interesting, fashion is important, factory farming animals is fine, 'you've nothing to fear if you've nothing to hide' etc etc etc. Is this all the work of 'the Jews'?

You say it's a BIG problem, but have yet to make any case for its relevance to 911 except for some specious argument about the media which you fail to explicitly link to 911 in particular.

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk (and anyone else),

Would you agree with the following statement (if not, could you explain why and/or amend it):
There is an unusually high concentration of Jews in positions of power (in terms of ownership, management and content providers) in the US media.

If you agree, would you also agree with this (if not, could you explain why and/or amend it):
As a result of this fact, it is virtually inevitable that the Arab-Israeli conflict will be unfairly represented in the US media in favour of Israel.

(Whether this is as a result of conscious or unconscious processes, and irrespective of any claimed journalistic/editorial/managerial neautrality, I think this conclusion is unavoidable if the first statement is true.)

And would you further agree with this statement (if not, could you explain why and/or amend it):
This Jewish media presence inevitably results in a disproportionate influence over politicians and cultural agenda-setters on matters pertaining to Israel (ie policies on Arab and Israeli matters, peace negotiations, the broader Middle East questions, etc), resulting in a pro-Israel bias among policy-makers and policies.

These comments from Alfred Lilienthal's "The Zionist Connection" may be of interest:
‘One-sided reportage on terrorism, in which cause is never related to effect, was assured because the most effective component of the Jewish connection is probably that of media control. It is well known that American public opinion molders have long been largely influenced by a handful of powerful newspapers, including the New York Times, the Washington Post, and the St Louis Post-Dispatch – owned respectively by the Sulzbergers, Eugene Meyer and now his daughter Katherine Graham (half-Jewish, who also owns Newsweek), and the Pulitzers, a Hungarian Jewish family. The New York Post was until recently in the capable hands of Dorothy Schiff, the granddaughter of banker Jacob Schiff.
‘Walter Annenberg, who served as Nixon’s ambassador to Britain, owned the Philadelphia Enquirer, The Morning Telegraph, Seventeen, and TV Guide as well as several television stations. Samuel Newhouse, of Jewish background, owns some forty-nine newspapers, including the influential Newsday on Long Island, four television stations, a number of radio stations and a cluster of vital magazines, including Vogue, Glamour, Mademoiselle and House and Garden.
‘Other newspapers, not Jewish-owned, have top editors, directors and advertising chiefs who are Jewish. In 1978 the Washington Star’s owner was [non-Jewish] but the views of the executive editor Sidney Epstein and associate editor Edwin Yoder were clearly reflected in its editorials and articles during the critical Middle east developments. All the leading magazines, ranging from Commentary, Esquire, Ladies Home Journal, New York Review of Books, New Yorker and US News and World Report have Jews in key positions as publishers, editors, or managing editors. These people at very least have the veto power over what appears in their publications. No one is about to criticize Jews – or even take Israel to task - for fear of being out of line with the boss, who is likely to fire him or her…’

Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZITE has hit the nail on the head. Thanks for pointing the key players in all of this!
Like a lot of wide debates, people will insist on bickering about the small details and not face the source of the problems. I can see ZITE isn't using Zionism as a group to blame but merely pointing out the obvious patterns of those in power and their political interests.
Research the words in revelations in the bible, look at what Nostradamus said, all of this is about seizing the land of Israel.

Yes bad people in power are the culprits. Whatever race they are. That handy online definition of Zion is here:

"Zionism is an international political movement that supports a homeland for the Jewish people in the Land of Israel.[1] Formally organized in the late 19th century, the movement was successful in establishing the State of Israel in 1948, as the world's first and only modern Jewish State. It continues primarily as support for the state and government of Israel and its continuing status as a homeland for the Jewish people.[2] Described as a "diaspora nationalism,"[3] its proponents, regard it as a national liberation movement whose aim is the self-determination of the Jewish people.[4] Opposition to Zionism has arisen on a number of grounds, ranging from religious objections to competing claims of nationalism to political dissent that considers the ideology either immoral or impractical.I might add that "Some of my best friends are Jews"
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
Dogsmilk (and anyone else),

Would you agree with the following statement (if not, could you explain why and/or amend it):
There is an unusually high concentration of Jews in positions of power (in terms of ownership, management and content providers) in the US media.

If you agree, would you also agree with this (if not, could you explain why and/or amend it):
As a result of this fact, it is virtually inevitable that the Arab-Israeli conflict will be unfairly represented in the US media in favour of Israel.

(Whether this is as a result of conscious or unconscious processes, and irrespective of any claimed journalistic/editorial/managerial neautrality, I think this conclusion is unavoidable if the first statement is true.)

And would you further agree with this statement (if not, could you explain why and/or amend it):
This Jewish media presence inevitably results in a disproportionate influence over politicians and cultural agenda-setters on matters pertaining to Israel (ie policies on Arab and Israeli matters, peace negotiations, the broader Middle East questions, etc), resulting in a pro-Israel bias among policy-makers and policies.

These comments from Alfred Lilienthal's "The Zionist Connection" may be of interest:
‘One-sided reportage on terrorism, in which cause is never related to effect, was assured because the most effective component of the Jewish connection is probably that of media control. It is well known that American public opinion molders have long been largely influenced by a handful of powerful newspapers, including the New York Times, the Washington Post, and the St Louis Post-Dispatch – owned respectively by the Sulzbergers, Eugene Meyer and now his daughter Katherine Graham (half-Jewish, who also owns Newsweek), and the Pulitzers, a Hungarian Jewish family. The New York Post was until recently in the capable hands of Dorothy Schiff, the granddaughter of banker Jacob Schiff.
‘Walter Annenberg, who served as Nixon’s ambassador to Britain, owned the Philadelphia Enquirer, The Morning Telegraph, Seventeen, and TV Guide as well as several television stations. Samuel Newhouse, of Jewish background, owns some forty-nine newspapers, including the influential Newsday on Long Island, four television stations, a number of radio stations and a cluster of vital magazines, including Vogue, Glamour, Mademoiselle and House and Garden.
‘Other newspapers, not Jewish-owned, have top editors, directors and advertising chiefs who are Jewish. In 1978 the Washington Star’s owner was [non-Jewish] but the views of the executive editor Sidney Epstein and associate editor Edwin Yoder were clearly reflected in its editorials and articles during the critical Middle east developments. All the leading magazines, ranging from Commentary, Esquire, Ladies Home Journal, New York Review of Books, New Yorker and US News and World Report have Jews in key positions as publishers, editors, or managing editors. These people at very least have the veto power over what appears in their publications. No one is about to criticize Jews – or even take Israel to task - for fear of being out of line with the boss, who is likely to fire him or her…’

I think this is a slightly different set of points which I actually find a fair amount to agree with. Firstly, there is a significan Jewish presence in the media. However, as I said before, this doesn't necessarily imply any specific significance - being Jewish by lineage does not necessitate a specific political oulook, that you practice the Jewish faith and so on. When I've discussed this previously (in my epic debate with Rodin - where are you Rodin? - I've been waiting for you to pop up!), following some of the links, it became apparent that just being of Jewish line entailed all kinds of assumptions in some people's minds. So in that sense, it is not inevitable that media coverage will be skewed. The fact is though (IMO) it is. However, though I would agree that powerful Jewish people who support Israel will exert influence to back their line (human nature), the blunt fact is support for Israel comes from many quarters, particularly on the right. It wouldn't matter if there wasn't a single Jew in the whole of the media - as a client and ally, Israel would still enjoy a large degree of media protection. As a muslim state, critcism of Saudi Arabia as a brutal totalitarian state is in no way comparable to the atrocity stories regarding Iraq when it became an official enemy. Indonesia merrily committed genocide in East Timor (wiping out a third of the population is genocide in my book) for twenty years before the West did anything (except sell 'em arms) coincidentally at a point when Suharto had failed to conform with IMF dictums. There is scant (if any) coverage of the atrocities in Aceh today (despite the coverage it got after the tsunami) There are others. Which have nothing to do with Israel, zionism or Jews. The media most consistently serves to serve power, money and strategic interests. People may work to promote their religious or political ideologies, but the most common are the worship of mammon and intoxication of power. Although this issue is of great importance, it is simply not the only issue where the media colludes with killing and oppression. There is also, perhaps, some ignoring of the fact Jews don't exert anything like overriding control.

Quote:
The far-right media "critique" also ignores the role of major shareholders: buccaneers like Warren Buffett (Disney's largest investor); cyberlord Bill Gates (who owns a big piece of Dreamworks and MSNBC); Gordon Crawford, who manages the media holdings for the secretive Capital Group (which owns a chunk of every major player).

But more important, the far-right attack ignores the crucial point about today's media: Increasingly, their owners are publicly traded multinational corporations, chiefly answerable to banks, insurance companies and other institutional investors--and to advertisers, who are almost always the key source of revenue. Thus guided, corporate capitalism runs the show with no concern for any race or faith or for anything but profits.

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1365

So whereas I totally agree the pro-Israel lobby wields power and undoubtedly has significant influence (and that this supports great injustice), I think it's over-egging and simplifying it to go on about 'Jewish controlled media'. On one hand, pro-Israeli Jewish figures with power do push their agenda (with some success), on the other this can tip into (in the negative sense of the term) conspiracy theories about how Jews are controlling everything. At some point, legitimate concern over the fate of the Palestinians, the run-amok policies of Israel and media collusion with this transmogrifies into Nazi bonehead arse about how Jews control the world according to their nefarious agenda. Unfortunately, as I said before, labelling criticism of Israel par se as 'anti-semitic' serves both Nazis and Zionists. I do think that assuming that because someone is a Jew serves to mean they're another piece of evidence that 'Jews control the media' contains an element of racism insofar as it assumes Jews are 'all the same'; viewing a people as a homogenous entity with specific views and characteristics is pretty fundamental to racism. The quote you provide is interesting - why would anyone want to "criticise Jews' anyway? Would it be bad if publications neglected to "criticise muslims?". Being critical of Israel is not being critical of Jews. Any more than being critical of Saudi Arabia is being critical of muslims. I do not regard Israel and its actions to have anything to do with "Jews' as such. Israel does not represent 'Jews" however much some Zionists or nazis would like us to believe. Plenty of non-Jews are pro-Israeli and plenty of Jews are anti-Israeli. So I totally agree that prominent figures who back a particular standpoint will push this and 'agenda setting' goes on all over the place (concerning pretty much everything). This will lead to pro-Israeli interests (Jewish or non Jewish) to manipulate opinion where possible. I don't think this amount to anything like total control as opposed to a dovetailing of powerful interests pushing their agenda which puts a significant slant on what is said. It would be interesting to see what would happen if Israel ever acted in a fashion which put it in direct competition with American interests.
The extent to which this stuff gets skewed is remarkable - I've read stuff online accusing Noam Chomsky of pushing the 'Jewish agenda' which is so bonkers you can only laugh or cry.

Besides which, the entire issue of whether the media backs Israel is wholly irrelevant to 911 which was the original point. This may cue from some quarters theories that Israel did 911, which I find absurd, but that's just me.

In my little world you really don't need to see much beyond capitalism to see how control is exerted. Consumerism, cult of celebrity, keeping up with the Jones etc serves to beguile, pacify and distract us more than religion ever managed to do. Marx may have said religion was the opium of the masses, but he'd never been to the Trafford Centre. I've never understood why people assume that special interest groups that most certainly push their own agenda also run the whole show according to this remit. In global terms, Israel is just one issue. The ongoing project to reduce everything, human and animal life included, to a commodity, to erode civil liberties by an apathetic public openly welcoming intrusive data collection in the name of targeting marketing to push more irrelevant beguiling tat at them, to accept modern slavery in the form of sweat shops making running shoes in the name of 'market forces' and expect each and every person to 'compete' for their share of the pie (and f8ck you if you fall by the wayside), to kick people of their land and make us accept even the water we need to survive is somehow something we need to buy rather than a basic right is to me far more significant than a bunch of zealots promoting the nasty policies of their country. And the media supports that way more than it does Israel.

So the short answer is - yeah, but it's not the be all and end all.

I shall likely withdraw from this debate - its taken me ages to write this when I'm supposed to be doing a mountain of other stuff, and me and Rodin thrashed this out at length before now. Though sometimes, I find I just can't help myself, opinionated b&stard that I am. Very Happy [/i]

Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am noticing more and more Jewish themes in todays Holywood films too. I sense a playing on the victim mentality the worst kind of vampirism. See "freedom writers" nice comparisons, Anne Frank and teenage Hispanic and Black gang members at school.
Do tell me if you dont agree.
I am merely telling you mine and others observations. Ultimately I think tribalism is all wrong and want all of us to unite.

An article here:
http://www.rense.com/general64/decon.htm

Video about Zionism:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=6454254219830064032&q=zionis m

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
It wouldn't matter if there wasn't a single Jew in the whole of the media - as a client and ally, Israel would still enjoy a large degree of media protection.

This is a kind of meaningless statement IMO because surely a large part of the calculation of the PTB in adopting Zionism and the 'Israel project' to further their plans for a New World Order was that it would be easy to win Jewish people to the Zionist cause and to involve them in the implementation of their plans.
Surely without the projected Jewish participation the whole thing was a non-starter.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:
It wouldn't matter if there wasn't a single Jew in the whole of the media - as a client and ally, Israel would still enjoy a large degree of media protection.

This is a kind of meaningless statement IMO because surely a large part of the calculation of the PTB in adopting Zionism and the 'Israel project' to further their plans for a New World Order was that it would be easy to win Jewish people to the Zionist cause and to involve them in the implementation of their plans.
Surely without the projected Jewish participation the whole thing was a non-starter.

Well, from that perspective it may seem meaningless, but I don't personally subscribe to that position, so given that I don't believe the creation of Israel was part of some master plan, it probably remains pretty meaningful...if you see what I mean Smile

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk, I take your point about some politicians and members of the PTB having a default position of favouring Israel, downplaying any Israeli sins and highlighting those of her perceived enemies.

But I think you may be overlooking the role of the "on message" media in propagandising the masses so as to allow the blatant bias to continue.

The politicos couldn't get away with it without the propaganda imo.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZITE

Now if you check my posts and the posts of many others here you will find a widespread acceptance that zionism is an enemy (of peace and justice) but you say zionism is THE enemy, presumably dominating all other elite cabals and crime gangs such high levels masons, mafias, elite jesuits, skull and boners, bilderbergers, etc, etc.

Would you care to tell us how this works? How do you know that elite zionists sit at the head of the global crime family and not skull and boners like Bush or some other ism. How do you know this is not more smoke and mirrors and that zionism isn't just another ism to divide and polarise opinion.

I have answered your question as well as I can. For those speaking on officially organised platforms (DRG and Willy Rodriguez so far) what they choose to speak on was their business. All other events have been locally organised and not centrally managed

Finally if you have had a burning desire to shape the 9/11 movement in this country and what issues it focussed on, I ask where have you been for the past 3 years? But then as I said there is nothing preventing you from organising your own events. the vast majority of events, talks, film screenings and the like happen because individuals and groups take the initiative and organise them themselves.
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems similar to sentiments such as 'All Germans are Nazis' or 'All Nazis are Evil' or indeed 'Hitler intended to irradicate all Jews' of course all these ideas are complete rubbish!!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:

It is not to say that zionism hasn't been part of the NWO game plan for a long time, but I don't recall 500 years of conquest, colonialism and slavery relying on something called zionism to make it happen.

In short zionism is part of the story but only a part.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
kbo234 wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:

It is not to say that zionism hasn't been part of the NWO game plan for a long time, but I don't recall 500 years of conquest, colonialism and slavery relying on something called zionism to make it happen.

In short zionism is part of the story but only a part.

Crikey only 500 years I thought this species had been around alot longer than that Wink 100'000 years and we're still beating each other with sticks Sad
GG when will evolution finally kick in Idea

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

ZIONISM_IS_THE_ENEMY
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears that most here and at meetings can understand that the PNAC Rebuilding Americas Defences document http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf
put out in sept 2000 is a large part of the proof that 911 was a false flag operation, thats Great Smile

What seems to be missed out and not spoken about though is the members of the PNAC think tank are all Zionists, take a read through a brief summary of each member and go research it for yourself...

Then tell me 911 has nothing to do with Zionism !

1.) Elliott Abrams.
"The appointment (of Elliott Abrams) would for the first time place someone in a top Mid east policy spot (in the National Security Council) who has publicly assailed the "land-for-peace" formula that has guided U.S. policy in the Arab-Israeli conflict since the 1967 war."; "Abrams, a racial purist who disdains intermarriage ..." Patrick J. Buchanan points out that, "Elliott Abrams is the son-in-law of Norman Podhoretz, editor emeritus of Commentary, whose magazine has for decades branded critics of Israel as anti-Semites.)." (Patrick J. Buchanan ' Whose War?' The American Conservative (magazine) http://www.amconmag.com/03_24_03/cover.html 24.3.2003). According to David Irving, "He played an important role in the Iran-Contra Scandal, which involved illegally selling U.S. weapons to Iran to fight Iraq, and illegally funding the contra rebels fighting to overthrow Nicaragua's Sandinista government. He also actively deceived three congressional committees about his involvement and thereby faced felony charges based on his testimony. Abrams pled guilty in 1991 to two misdemeanors and was sentenced to a year's probation and 100 hours of community service. A year later, Bush Sr. granted Abrams a full pardon. He was one of the more hawkish pro-Israel Jews in the Reagan Administration's State Department." (David Irving New Trend Magazine ‘The Israeli lobby's influence on the George Walker Bush (Bush Jr) Administration’ http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/02/04/Israel/US_Zionists.html c2004).
A former Reagan-era Assistant Secretary of State for Inter-American Affairs. He subsequently became president of the Ethics and Public Policy Center. He is currently a member of Bush's National Security Council.

2.) Gary Bauer
A Washington conference of Christian and Jewish Zionists yesterday heard attacks on the U.S. "road map" for peace in the Middle East as a breach of a 4,000-year-old covenant between God and Israel.
"The land of Israel was originally owned by God," said Gary Bauer, president of American Values (http://www.ouramericanvalues.org) and a Republican presidential contender in 2000. "Since He was the owner, only He could give it away. And He gave it to the Jewish people."
http://www.washtimes.com/national/20030518-114058-5626r.htm
Aside from occasional affairs and support of Moonies, Gary Bauer's Family Research council is after one thing - federalizing the legislation of morality - getting people used to the idea that what the government says to do is the right thing to do.
A Republican presidential candidate in 2000.

3.) William J. Bennett
Secretary of Education under the most significant decline in education in the history of the United States under Ronald Regan, and later head of one of the most ineffective and expensive extensions of federal power ever - the War on Drugs.
Who served during the Reagan and first Bush administrations as U.S. Secretary of Education and Drug Czar. Upon leaving government office, Bennett became a "distinguished fellow" at the conservative Heritage Foundation, co-founded Empower America, and established himself as a self-proclaimed expert on morality with his authorship of The Book of Virtues (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/IS...enterformediA)

4.) Jeb Bush
Famous mostly for overseeing the most botched election ever in which 40,000 people were illegally removed from the voter roster by the Campaign Manager of his Brother George W.'s campaign. The son of former President George Herbert Walker Bush. At the time of PNAC's founding, Jeb Bush was a candidate for the Florida governor's seat, a position which he currently holds.

5.) Dick Cheney
"What does it matter, in the end, if these men split their loyalties between the United States and Israel? Apart from the evidence of the policy distortions that arise from zealotry, one need only ask whether it can be mere coincidence that those in the Bush administration who most strongly promote "regime change" in Iraq are also those who most strongly support the policies of the Israeli right wing.
And would it bother most Americans to know that the United States is planning a war against Iraq for the benefit of Israel? Can it be mere coincidence, for example, that Vice President Cheney, now the leading senior-level proponent of war with Iraq, repudiated just this option for all the right reasons in the immediate aftermath of the Gulf War in 1991? He was defense secretary at the time and in an interview with the New York Times on April 13, 1991, he said:

"If you're going to go in and try to topple Saddam Hussein, you have to go to Baghdad. Once you've got Baghdad, it's not clear what you will do with it. It's not clear what kind of government you would put in place of the one that's currently there now. Is it going to be a Shia regime, a Sunni regime or a Kurdish regime? Or one that tilts toward the Ba'athists, or one that tilts toward the Islamic fundamentalists. How much credibility is that government going to have if it's set up by the United States military when it's there? How long does the United States military have to stay to protect the people that sign on for the government, and what happens to it once we leave?"

Since Cheney clearly changed his mind between 1991 and today, is it not legitimate to ask why and whether Israel might have a greater influence over U.S. foreign policy now than it had in 1991? After all, notwithstanding his wisdom in rejecting an expansion of the war on Iraq a decade ago, Cheney was just as interested in promoting U.S. imperialism and was at that same moment in the early 1990s outlining a plan for world domination by the United States, one that did not include conquering Iraq at any point along the way. The only new ingredient in the mix today that is inducing Cheney to begin the march to U.S. world domination by conquering Iraq is the presence in the Bush-Cheney administration of a bevy of aggressive right-wing neo-con hawks who have long backed the Jewish fundamentalists of Israel's own right wing and who have been advocating some move on Iraq for at least the last half dozen years? (Kathleen and Bill Christison Counterpunch ‘A Rose by another Other Name: The Bush Administration's Dual Loyalties’ http://www.counterpunch.org/christison1213.html 13.12.2002).
The former White House Chief of Staff to Gerald R. Ford, six-term Congressman, and Secretary of Defense to the first President Bush, was serving as president of the oil-services giant Halliburton Company at the time of PNAC's founding. He subsequently became U.S. vice president under George W. Bush. Protestant.
Finally, his deep connections with Oil and Energy Consulting firms have been winning his buddies contract after contract in the current administration.

6.) Eliot A. Cohen.
"Bush's holiday reading includes ‘Supreme Command’ by Eliot Cohen, a professor at Johns Hopkin's school of advanced international studies, an influential posting for an aspiring policy maker. It is significant that Wolfowitz was a former dean of the school and Cohen now sits on the Perle chaired board which advises Rumsfeld.” Cohen proclaims that "The enemy in this war is not 'terrorism' ... but militant Islam.... Afghanistan constitutes just one front in World War IV and the battles there just one campaign." Cohen calls not only for a U.S. attack on Iraq but also for the elimination of the Islamic regime in Iran, which "would be no less important a victory in this war than the annihilation of bin Laden.""

7.) Midge Decter
Famous for advising women to accept their backseat role to men, a right-wing apologist author of no consequence except that they need someone to drag out when people mention Arianna Huffington.
Neocon Memoir American Jewish History - Volume 87, Number 2&3, June and September 1999, pp. 183-194
Since I can find in myself no significant difference from the basic views of most serious conservatives, I have come to the conclusion that it is long since time for me to drop my original designation and call myself simply a conservative.
How did I get here is the question, and thinking long and hard about the answer, I have come to the perhaps surprising conclusion that the story begins with Zionism.

8.) Paula Dobriansky.
That group (the Center for Security Policy) includes Cheney, Feith, Perle and Under Secretaries of State John Bolton and Paula Dobriansky."
Probably the most interesting of the group, a former Vice president and director of the Washington office of the Council on Foreign Relations and currently the Undersecretary for Global Affairs, responsible primarily for formulating the sell-pitches to Americans for the invasion effort as well as the expansion of the influence of the WTO and World Bank's role in American Foreign Policy.

9.) Steve Forbes
Not really guilty of anything more than being really, really rich and the usual tax-dodging and sucker-swindling that goes on with it - like selling vacation homes to people without transferring the title...
Operates business magazine Forbes, Ran for President in 1996 and 2000, has promoted harsh conservative social and economic policies, worth nearly half a billion dollars, supports expanded U.S. military that acts unilaterally, and of course an emphatic supporter of Israel.
The neo-con viewpoint matches very closely with Forbes’ explaining why he is a founding member of the Project for the New American Century.
Publisher, billionaire, and Republican presidential candidate in 1996 and 2000. Forbes has also campaigned actively on behalf of the "flat tax," which would reduce the federal tax burden for wealthy individuals like himself.

10.) Aaron Friedberg
The premiere intellectual apologist for hawkish foreign policy. Responsible for formulating the justificatory nonsense for the Star Wars Project and urging America to back out of the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
Professor of politics and international affairs; Director, Center of International Studies; Director, Research Program in International Security, Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University.

11.) Francis Fukuyama
Renowned futurist, known worldwide as "Global Capitalism's court philosopher"
author of The End of History and the Last Man (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/IS...nterformediA); Dean of the Faculty and Bernard L. Schwartz Professor of International Political Economy at the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) at Johns Hopkins University. Appointed to the President's Council on Bioethics by George W. Bush, January 2002.

12.) Frank Gaffney.
"Frank Gaffney, another Jackson and Perle protégé and Reagan administration defense official, puts his pro-Israel oar in from his think tank, the Center for Security Policy, and through frequent media appearances and regular conservative columnist in the Washington Times." (Kathleen and Bill Christison Counterpunch ‘A Rose by another Other Name: The Bush Administration's Dual Loyalties’ http://www.counterpunch.org/christison1213.html 13.12.2002).
The man who called Bush's withdrawal from the ABM treaty "Visionary" interested in one thing - Star Wars.
Founder and president of the Center for Security Policy in Washington, D.C. Web-site http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/

13.) Fred C. Ikle
Undersecretary of Defense for Policy in the Reagan Administration, the biggest government spender of all time.
"distinguished scholar" at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

14.) Donald Kagan .

.. "A central member of PNAC."
Donald Kagan - author of "While America Sleeps" an apology for why the US needs to spend lots more on defense. Professor of history and classics at Yale University and the author of books including While America Sleeps: Self-Delusion, Military Weakness, and the Threat to Peace Today; A Twilight Struggle: American Power and Nicaragua, 1977-1990; and The Origins of War and the Preservation of Peace. Kagan is also a senior associate at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, a contributing editor at the Weekly Standard and a Washington Post columnist, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Alexander Hamilton fellow in American diplomatic history at American University. Past experience includes: Deputy for Policy in the State Department's Bureau of Inter-American Affairs (1985-1988); State Department's Policy Planning Staff member (1984-1985); speechwriter to Secretary of State George P. Shultz (1984-1985); foreign policy advisor to Congressman Jack Kemp (1983); Special Assistant to the Deputy Director of the United States Information Agency (1983); Assistant Editor at the Public Interest (1981).

15.) Zalmay Khalilzad,
An Afghan-American who was the only Muslim among the group's original signatories and the only signatory who was not a native-born U.S. citizen. Khalilzad has become the Bush administration's special envoy to Afghanistan after the fall of the Taliban as well as is special envoy to the Iraqi opposition to Saddam Hussein. Khalilzad has written about information warfare and in 1996 (in pre-Taliban days), he served as a consultant to the oil company Unocal Corporation (UNOCAL) regarding a "risk analysis" for its proposed pipeline project through Afghanistan and Pakistan.

16.) William Kristol
PNAC's chairman is also editor of the Weekly Standard, a Washington-based political magazine. His past involvements have included: lead of the Project for the Republican Future, chief of staff to Vice President J. Danforth Quayle, chief of staff to Secretary of Education William J. Bennett under the Reagan administration, taught politics at the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard's Kennedy School of Government.

17.) I. Lewis Libby
Cheney’s... "Chief of staff, Lewis Libby — one of Perle's puppets — has maintained the hard line on Cheney's behalf.” I. Lewis Libby, Cheney's top national security assistant.
Well known as the Russian Mafia Mole in the US Government, famous for disrupting Israeli elections and representing Rand Corporation interests to the US Government, who later became chief of staff for Vice President Dick Cheney.

18.) Norman Podhoretz .
Jim lobe points out, "As godfather of the movement, Irving played mentor to Norman Podhoretz, the long-time but now-retired editor of Commentary. Podhoretz and his spouse, Midge Decter, a polemical powerhouse in her own right, created a formidable political team in the 1970s as they deserted the Democratic Party, and then, as leaders of the Committee on the Present Danger. Podhoretz is the father of John Podhoretz, a columnist for the Murdoch-owned New York Post, who also acts as a ubiquitous booster of the hawks. And his son-in-law, Elliott Abrams ..."
"Another PNAC signatory, author Norman Podhoretz, quantified this aspect of the grand plan in the September 2002 issue of his journal, 'Commentary'. In it, Podhoretz notes that the regimes, "that richly deserve to be overthrown and replaced, are not confined to the three singled-out members of the axis of evil. At a minimum, the axis should extend to Syria and Lebanon and Libya, as well as 'friends' of America like the Saudi royal family and Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, along with the Palestinian Authority, whether headed by Arafat or one of his henchmen."" (William Rivers Pitt ' Blood Money' 27.2.2003).
An occasional author, currently most interesting for his role in the creation of the neocon and the neocon movements driving our war with Iraq. A senior fellow at the Hudson Institute and author of works such as Patriotism and its Enemies.

19.) Dan Quayle
Idiot illiterate and draft dodger turned Vice President. Probably most famous for explaining the world to the newly idiotic people formed under the Economic Opportunity Office under Nixon (see Cheney above). Former vice president under President George Herbert Walker Bush and a presidential candidate himself in 1996.

20.) Peter W. Rodman
"Assistant Secretaries Peter Rodman and Dov Zachkeim, old hands from the Reagan administration when the neo-cons first flourished, fill out the sub cabinet ranks at Defense." (Kathleen and Bill Christison Counterpunch ‘A Rose by another Other Name: The Bush Administration's Dual Loyalties’ http://www.counterpunch.org/christison1213.html 13.12.2002).
Peter W. Rodman - On July 12, 2001, the Senate confirmed Peter W. Rodman, the Center's Director of National Security Programs, as Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs. Rodman will manage the Defense Department's ties with foreign nations and participate in the interagency process of policy formulation.
He served in the State Department and the National Security Council under Presidents Ronald Reagan and George Herbert Walker Bush, became the current Bush administration's Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security affairs in 2001.

21.) Stephen P. Rosen

Responsible for formulating the Bush War Plan about 30 years ago.
Beton Michael Kaneb Professor of National Security and Military Affairs at Harvard University.

22.) Henry S. Rowen
Formulator of "Globalism, Regionalism and the New Economic Geography" an essay on how Globalism will overtake regionalism. And expert on East-Asian studies and their assimilation into the global economy.
Was president of the RAND Corporation from 1967-1972. He served under former presidents Reagan and Bush as chairman of the National Intelligence Council (1981-83) and Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs (1989-91). He currently holds the title of "senior fellow" at the Hoover Institution on War, Revolution and Peace.

23.) Donald Rumsfeld
War Mongerer extraordinaire. Served former President Gerald R. Ford as chief of transition after Richard M. Nixon's resignation, later becoming Ford's chief of staff and secretary of defense from 1974-75. He subsequently served from 1990-93 as CEO of General Instrument Corporation and later as Chairman of the Board of Gilead Sciences, a pharmaceutical company. In 1998 he served as chairman of the bi-partisan US Ballistic Missile Threat Commission. Under President George W. Bush, he once again assumed the post of Secretary of Defense.

24.) Vin Weber
A registered lobbyist for the Joseph E. Seagram & Sons, Mobil Corp, Microsoft, and the Edison Electric Institute. Once had his 501c3 status revoked because he was "too republican".
A former Republican congressman from Minnesota is now a well-connected lobbyist who has represented such firms as AT&T, Lockheed Martin and Microsoft. Veber is also vice chairman of Empower America and a former fellow of the Progress and Freedom Foundation.

25.) George Weigel
Most recently famous for redefining the term "Just War" to include attacking a non-combatant weak enemy. Also famous for redefining "Liberty". A Roman Catholic religious and political commentator is a "senior fellow" at the Ethics and Public Policy Center.

26.) Paul Wolfowitz
Paul wolfowitz is the President of the World Bank. He’s a pro-Zionist hawk. He originally supported President George bush snr’s strategy during the 1990 gulf war but, in 1998, he wrote an open letter demanding saddam’s removal. Wolfowitz is one of the leading proponents of spreading the wart to a number of other Middle East countries, “Former U.S. deputy defense secretary Paul wolfowitz told NATO ministers in Brussels of the link between states harbouring terrorists and those developing nuclear, biological and chemical weapons. His words appear to point directly to Iraq. Mr. Wolfowitz has been saying the war on terrorism should be extended to saddam Hussein’s regime, it has been reported.”

"Before becoming Deputy Defense Secretary, Wolfowitz was the chairman and dean of the SAIS. He has been a "strategist" since 1973, and has held a number of high level defense posts and was undersecretary of defense during George H.W. Bush's administration. Since 9/11/01, Wolfowitz has pushed aggressively for unilateral US military action in Iraq, and anywhere in the world. Immediately following 9/11, Wolfowitz submitted a plan (referred by Pentagon insiders as "Operation Infinite War") that called for the bombing of Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon."

Despite his position in the mcbush administration he divides the world into two parts: the civilized and the uncivilized, “The deputy secretary of state, Paul Wolfowitz, said that "the whole civilized world has been shocked... and even portions of the uncivilised world have started to wonder whether they're on the wrong side.” [52] In a recent interview he stated, “We have to have a zero tolerance policy for terrorism. The long term aim is to get everyone out of the business of terrorism including the Syrians.” But, as far as he is concerned, the Zionist state in Palestine is not a terrorist state. He is a good example of the many Zionists in the American administration who are sacrificing American lives and spending vast amounts of American taxpayers’ money in order to protect the Zionist state in Palestine.

Wolfowitz believes the American government should not devote too much time to coalition-building with Arabs Moslems since this will inhibit its ability to attack other sources of Muslim fundamentalism. According to Julian Borger wolfowitz and his Christian Zionist allies... “Believe that US security is being compromised by the administration's concern about maintaining the support of the Arab world.
Former professor, Assistant Secretary of Defense and representative of the "Zionist Agenda" in American Politics.

~~~~~~

Everything from Space aliens and reptilian fish people, to neo-Nazi groups have attached themselves to the 911 conspiracy. It is a classic tactic of deceivers to purposely leak disinformation which will mix truth with lies in order to discredit the truth. Don't fall for disinformation.

Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . becomes worse. . .

Funniest thing I've heard for ages!

After looking through all this 9/11 associated stuff, it occurred to me that perhaps the Concentration camps weren't as described. I couldn't actually find anything to support it either way. Not saying it didn't happen but seems odd that totally concrete info is hard to find.

Just because someone is a Jew doesn't make them part of the conspiracy.
There's Good and bad in all walks.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spot on ZITE.

By focussing on the named individuals of PNAC and exposing their war-mongering criminal pasts and their unswerving loyalty to the criminal state of Israel, we are focusing on specifics and there is no room for confusion.

Most jewish people not living in Israel and most Israeli citizens openly support the state of Israel. Most of these people would happily consider themselves zionists.

Now whilst the largely uncritical nature of this support is something for all jewish people to reflect on and the jewish community collectively needs to wake up to and challenge the crimes of the Israeli state (as many brave jewish people are doing), there is a danger with labelling the enemy as zionism. Our enemy is not all those who support Israel, but specific named war criminals and state terrorists behind organisations like PNAC, AEI and AIPAC.

The wider influence that these crime gangs have within the mainstream media, politics and business will be exposed as part of the wider fall out of exposing the 911 crimes along with the crimes of non-zionist crime gangs such as skull and bones, etc.

For further info from the MSM on the PNAC psychos, check out 'the War Party' 3/4's of the way down this page

http://www.thedossier.ukonline.co.uk/video_iraqwar.htm

Also here

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article8581.htm

I strongly recommend this site. Some great films there. The BBC documentary why we fight is also essential viewing. Truly jaw dropping considering it is the BBC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_We_Fight_(2005_film)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf1CDmn8q0M
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cruise4 wrote:
After looking through all this 9/11 associated stuff, it occurred to me that perhaps the Concentration camps weren't as described. I couldn't actually find anything to support it either way. Not saying it didn't happen but seems odd that totally concrete info is hard to find.

That is because the evidence is sketchy at best, I'm beginning to see why WW2 was a huge part of our GCSE curriculum. Of course there were camps and it was horrendous to be stuck in one but I'm sure history has been twisted by the powers that be for their own ends. That is not pointing fingers at Jews, Zionists or any race/group but rather those in power at the time, to maximise their control and carve not only Europe but the Arabic states as well. Like I said in a previous thread it is my belief that Hitler wanted to carve the Arab states up himself, maybe he just opened a book for someone else to finish.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Of course there were camps and it was horrendous to be stuck in one

There's something I don't quite get about this whole train of thinking - even if we assume for a moment there were no gas chambers (though a simply enormous body of evidence suggests there were) - I'm making an assumption this is what's being alluded too., I don't get why this actually makes the whole thing any better at all. For example, consider this -

Quote:
With the change of engine at Lemberg, such an old engine was hooked up that further travel was possible only with continuous interruptions. The slow journey was time and again used by the strongest Jews to press themselves through the holes they had forced open and to seek their safety in flight, because in jumping from the slow-moving train they were scarely injured. Despite the repeated requests to the engineer to go faster, this was not possible, so that the frequent stops on open stretches became increasingly unpleasant.
Shortly before Lemberg the commando had already shot off the ammunition they had with them and also used up a further 200 rounds that they had received from army soldiers, so that for the rest of the journey they had to resort to stones while the train was moving and to fixed bayonets when the train was stopped,
The ever greater panic spreading among the Jews due to the great heat, overloading of the train cars, and stink of dead bodies - when unloading the train cars some 2000 Jews found dead in the train - made the transport almost unworkable. At 6.45pm the train arrived in Belzec, and around 7.30pm was turned over by Corporal J to the SS Obersturmfuhrer and head of the camp there. Until the unloading of the transport around 10pm, J had to remain in the camp, while the escort commando was used to guard the train cars parked outside the camp. Because of the special circumstances described, the number of Jews who escaped from this transport cannot be specified. Nonetheless, it can be assumed that at least two-thirds of the escaping Jews were shot or rendered harmless in some other way...

...(signed) Westermann
Reserve Lieutenant of the Schutzpolizei
and Company Commander

Quoted in Ordinary Men - Reserve Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland by Christopher R Browning
For clarity, earlier on, the document states 8205 Jews were crammed into the train initially, another 1000 crowded in later.

Now that's just a frikkin train journey before you even get there. Apart from showing the Nazis didn't actually get the trains running on time, I'm kind of using this to illustrate (you could pick tons of this stuff, before you even get to the disturbing photos and film) that the utterly callous disregard for human life was astonishing, discernible even from this euphemistic, undramatic report from some guy who was 'just following orders' shipping Jews from A to B. Arguing over whether there were gas chambers (again, I'm sorry if this assumption is incorrect, but it's the only area I can conceivably see anyone as considering in any way sketchy) based broadly on the fact the SS had enough elementary common sense to obscure as many of their shenanigans as possible, or that the situation was, yeah, maybe pretty grim kind of misses the point. We're not just talking Jews here - for example disabled people were gassed in droves way before it had been decided to off the Jews. That piece of slaughter took place within Germany, got sussed, raised a few hackles and a few lessons were learned (officially it was halted, but it's also claimed they'd pretty much finished by then anyway). Gay people apparently had a particularly tough time because nobody liked them, and nobody cared much for them after the war either. Yeah, this isn't the only time in history people have been massacred, yeah Stalin did horrendous things too, so did Pol Pot, and I understand the sacking of Tyre in the fourth century BC was none too pretty neither, but if anything that just shows we should pay attention to these things too - not at the expense of understanding this atrocity - and face humanity's endless capacity for inflicting pain and suffering on the basis of dogmatic ideology and thirst for power. People may want to see something different because they don't like Israel, don't like the way the holocaust has (certainly) been exploited for political ends or (judging from the websites that tend to promote 'revisionism') they just don't like Jews, but it's very difficult to come to any other conclusion other than a staggering amount of Jews (and others) were butchered in a variety of ways.

Quite frankly, I can't see anything remotely sketchy about Nazi concentration camps whatsoever - what on earth is sketchy about it? The testimony from the people who ran the damn places is overwhelming in itself. Mind you, it's a topic that is far more based in the written word than the net. Heh - if there's one thing I can thank encountering this stuff on the net for, it's that it has seriously got me into looking at the evidence and - b* me - there's tons of it. And, in a horrific, morbid way, it's a very interesting subject, so I'm grateful for being inspired into seriously looking at it.

The irony is, the evidence backing up the 'official narrative' in this arena easily matches that to suggest 911 was not as described - and many of the claims attempting to 'debunk' what happened dismiss the kind of evidence that is used as being valid in the truther community (for example if Rumsfeld made allusions comparable to those made in many 'final solution' speeches and documents, the truth community would be jumping up and down all over him going c***-a-doodle-do - 'pull it' is a damn sight vaguer than some of that stuff) - go figure.

"To this day I still consider my main guilt to be my tacit acceptance of the persecution and murder of millions of Jews" - Albert Speer, 1977

Anyway, I am aware I am becoming a one-man 'the holocaust happened pretty much in the way written history describes it' army on this forum (and as for Jewish control of the media...) So, to avoid becoming annoying, and avoid having to spend precious time trawling through my ever growing library on the subject to respond to reasonable requests to back my arguments, I will now do my level best to stop posting big polemical, indeed any, posts on the subject. This is, after all, a 911 forum.

Just for the record - I never covered WWII in GCSE at all.

Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: No thats not the issue form my point Reply with quote

Loads of evidence about the camps etc. of course...
Its whether they were Jews. People got killed alright.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with much of what dogsmilk says. I don't see how discussion of the holocaust adds anything. Surely the focus should be on current crimes and criminals. This thread is on why zionism is little discussed within the meetings ZITE has attended not on the holocaust.

I trust I have addressed the initial questions.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starvation due to funneling all supplies to the front line is a huge difference to intentional racial genocide!
1 huge point also to bear in mind the tiny fact that Hitler negotiated with neighbouring countries to rehouse the German jewish population before hostilities errupted.
Also if Genocide was the name of the game then there realy was no point for a camp at all was there?
I'm not saying people were not inhumanly treated or that many didn't die but calling genocide to a new political system/party is a very bold accusation, yes the war rapidly deteriorated into a nightmarish bloodbath, all I'm saying is that it is my belief that although many perished it was not a hidden agenda from day 1. I have also seen clear evidence of manipulation of evidence to make things look worse than what was true.
If you really think about it why invoke a law to stop open discussion because I'm quite sure if all was true the 1st wave of 'OMG that was Terrible' from the public would have silenced itself out of shame and disgust.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
I agree with much of what dogsmilk says. I don't see how discussion of the holocaust adds anything. Surely the focus should be on current crimes and criminals. This thread is on why zionism is little discussed within the meetings ZITE has attended not on the holocaust.

I trust I have addressed the initial questions.

This is exactly the reason people are wary of discussing the subject and yes it may deter people but it is an essetial part of understanding who we are (as a society) and where we're headed.
The belief that the entire Nazi Party are guilty is the belief that every man on the planet is capable of genocide Sad

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Starvation due to funneling all supplies to the front line is a huge difference to intentional racial genocide!
1 huge point also to bear in mind the tiny fact that Hitler negotiated with neighbouring countries to rehouse the German jewish population before hostilities errupted.
Also if Genocide was the name of the game then there realy was no point for a camp at all was there?
I'm not saying people were not inhumanly treated or that many didn't die but calling genocide to a new political system/party is a very bold accusation, yes the war rapidly deteriorated into a nightmarish bloodbath, all I'm saying is that it is my belief that although many perished it was not a hidden agenda from day 1. I have also seen clear evidence of manipulation of evidence to make things look worse than what was true.
If you really think about it why invoke a law to stop open discussion because I'm quite sure if all was true the 1st wave of 'OMG that was Terrible' from the public would have silenced itself out of shame and disgust.

Just...can't...help...myself.

For a start, the initial 'explanation' is totally ludicrous. People were being deliberatly subjected to malnutrition when the war was going well for Germany and there were ample supplies. Furthermore, if that's the case it raises the question as to why British POWs didn't suffer anything like similiar conditions. Or where people crammed into trains in a way that makes the rush hour tube look like 1st class on British Airways and denied food and water because of "supplies". Were they short of water too? As for the rehousing question It is fairly widely accepted that Hitler initially planned to dump the Jewish population somewhere (IIRC Madagascar was considered) else and it wasn't until 1942 the genocide option really went live following the Wannsee conference. Some people have argued Hitler wanted to exterminate the Jews from the beginning, but many (perhaps the majority) reject this notion - IMHO the notion that the 'final solution' evolved due to changing conditions fits the evidence best - so I'd agree it wasn't a hidden agenda from day 1 - maybe Hitler, Himmler etc did have ideas along those lines from the outset, but that we'll never truly know.
Funnily enough, the idea that we are all capable of genocide is a popular idea - and correct IMHO - psychology certainly backs this up strongly. The Browning text cited above was written as a direct response to Hitlers Willing Executioners which attempted to argue the Germans were inherently anti-semitic and the holocaust was a 'German kinda thing' Browning looks at normal, not political kinda guys who ended up perpetrating atrocities. They had a choice as to whether to participate in mass shootings etc, facing principally nothing more serious than snide comments (but no official sanctions) if they refused. Some did refuse - most 'got on with the job'. But they were not rabid anti-semites- they were...ordinary men. We are all capable of the greatest horrors with only a little push. And the fact the holocaust was perpetrated in such a cold, functional manner is what makes it so damn important. (Though it's not totally unique in this respect). Let's face it, we know a damn sight more than the average German did about what's going down in our name and yet...it continues. And give someone a unform, a big stick, a fancy title and the complete assurance from authority it's all right and proper and it's amazing how quickly we learn to like it.
And of course there was a purpose for the camps - slave labour. The useful lived, the weak, young, old, sick, female (though not all - there were female workers) were eliminated, but slave labour was a useful commodity for the Reich. As Zippy used to say, everyone knows that. In The Destruction of the European Jews, Raul Hilberg cites documents (can't recall which camp OTTOMH) bemoaning excessive gassing of otherwise useful Jews at a time when a labour shortage was becoming serious due to so many slaves dying in the appalling conditions. The document moans that useful bodies that are currently needed are being wasted. I'm at work right now, so can't give the specific quote, but why bother? If you're into this stuff I'm assuming you've read it as it's pretty much the standard text on the subject - how can you buy into 'revisionism' without having read and dismissed Hilberg?
As I have said on this board time and time again, the people who try to ban HD are simply not the people who write the history. The people who ban the debate likely know less than about the subject than most HDs. Raul Hilberg is on record backing the right of HDs to speak, so what's his 'hidden agenda'?
And, again, saying that HD must have 'something in it' because it faces censure is simply bad logic - i.e. it's not logical. Otherwise, if an explicity pro-racist work is banned, that therefore implies there must be 'dangerous truth' within. That is clearly ridicululous. It also implies the Aremenian genocide probably never happened as France has banned denying that. The world may well be run by shadowy elites, but to go on from that to assume some crude Manichean conception of the world that assumes everything that gets banned or promoted is of necessity part of their scheme is patently absurd. People getting their knickers in a twist about 'ba-ba black sheep' and trying to stop it being recited a few years ago - and I've come across this first-hand (and it's ludicrous as it's a medieval rhyme about wool taxes) - wasn't some nefarious scheme by the NWO - that's a slightly absurd example just to demonstrate people have very much their own ideas about what should be 'acceptable' and what not. The laws about the holocaust are about people getting offended and the fear (whether true or not) it fuels anti-semitism. Try 'revising' slavery and see how far you get.
Personally, despite my strong opinions on the subject, I fully support the right for people to spout HD and do not agree with prosecuting them.
What constantly bemuses me is that people go on about this 'there must be a hidden agenda' stuff, but if you read mein kampff, then aoart from realising Hitler wasn't exactly playing with a full deck, you get to notice how uncannily similar the content is to the kind of assertions you see linked to the 'revisionist' scene and this 'Zionists control the media stuff'. The PTB aren't the only people with 'hidden agendas' methinks. You'd think after the first wave of "OMG, these guys are (frequently) white supremacists" the public would have shrugged and moved on, but there you go.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Funnily enough, the idea that we are all capable of genocide is a popular idea - and correct IMHO - psychology certainly backs this up strongly. The Browning text cited above was written as a direct response to Hitlers Willing Executioners which attempted to argue the Germans were inherently anti-semitic and the holocaust was a 'German kinda thing' Browning looks at normal, not political kinda guys who ended up perpetrating atrocities.

A statement such as that makes a mockery of any of us being here fighting for truth and justice re. 9/11 really doesn't it?. We may as well sit back and let nature take its course Sad

Quote:
Let's face it, we know a damn sight more than the average German did about what's going down in our name and yet...it continues.

I see someone with little faith in ones own kind but I must agree I feel that way quite often. I do how ever see loads of people doing their little bit Wink

Quote:
And of course there was a purpose for the camps - slave labour

I agree this would make sence if true but where is the evidence? The Machinery tools or anything that supports the production of anything on site theory. Imagine how many troops would be required to escort them to factories and guard them? Not to mention give people tools and they are likely to use them for their own benefit like escape. Was fear enough to keep them in line alone? Maybe lack of food was designed to keep them weak enough I don't know but nowhere in your post have you addressed the falsified evidence, of course this went on both sides its called propaganda but!!

Quote:
But they were not rabid anti-semites- they were...ordinary men. We are all capable of the greatest horrors with only a little push.

Muslims aren't exactly flavour of the month amongst our working class luddites, but giving some poor muslim kid a kickin down stockwell tube is a far cry from what your saying. and when it comes to Uniformed men then they are already of that mindset to boss people around, you don't join the forces for a family picnic. Look at our troops in Iraq/Afganistan they are all working class luddites with a chip on their shoulder! Oh and the token Prince for morale!

I was very surprised (took me until last year to see it) to see Steven Spielburg rubbishing the Gas chamber myth in Schindler's List (by that I mean he takes the Official eye witness account word for word and takes the captives through you guessed it a shower), it is a very good movie and shows that even the Nazis were human. No apology for the camp leader but even this guy is given human traits and not some robotised killer!
Also another pointer from Holywood was a camp surviver in Band Of Brothers comment that when they were liberated even the 3 guards of the camp just had 1 moldy potato to live off.

Lastly it depends on your definition of a HD I guess, as I see and state openly a great deal of wrong was done to the Jewish population. Is a denier someone who denies anything happened or is he someone who likes things put more fairly into context. ei. the powers that be in Europe siezed upon an oppertunity to bury once and for all the threat of a National Socialist government in europe and indeed around the world! Watch this space because how would one classify Hugo Chaves if not National Socialist (National pride through Socialism)!!

p.s no I haven't read Raul Hilberg and I gave up with Mein Kampff as either its written by 2 people or he was Schizophrenic Very Happy

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a good quote Wink
Quote:
1950James Stewart Martin | Head of Economic Warfare | Justice Department
Prewar movies had pictured the goose stepping Nazis as the absolute masters of Germany. Our...questioning of Alfred Krupp and his works managers erased that impression. Adolf Hitler and his Party had never been allowed quite to forget that they had depended on the industrialists to put them in office, and that in future they could go further with the industrialists' help than without it.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A statement such as that makes a mockery of any of us being here fighting for truth and justice re. 9/11 really doesn't it?. We may as well sit back and let nature take its course Sad

Not at all ( though I realise my post may have read as being somewhat misanthropic) - just as we are capable of genocide, we are capable of great acts of selflessness, altruism (sorry, Rodin) and love. In fact, even people who partake in genocide may be wonderful parents, caring husbands etc at the same time. I'm sure many Nazis believed what they did was necessary work - they certainly had enough propaganda (as did the other side, but in a less comprehensive, 'scientifically' shrouded manner - I recall recently coming across a quote in from d-day to berlin where some American GI recounts his surprise at finding photos of wives and little bibles on German corpses - he had been taught they were all 'Godless' monsters) - what is frightening is not so much the act of atrocity but the justification invented for it. I sincerely believe that whoever was actually behind 911 most likely really thought it was for the 'greater good'. We can be any and all things, it's how we choose to act or allow ourselves to be led to act that really counts.

Quote:
I see someone with little faith in ones own kind but I must agree I feel that way quite often. I do how ever see loads of people doing their little bit Wink

Personally, sometimes I have no faith and sometimes enormous faith in our species. Sometimes both at the same time. I do feel it's inescapable that we tacitly support horrendous crimes every day by allowing a shower of b"stards to run our lives. However, I totally agree that doing even one thing to make something better is totally worth it. Just generally being nice to people is a bold statement.

Quote:
I agree this would make sence if true but where is the evidence? The Machinery tools or anything that supports the production of anything on site theory. Imagine how many troops would be required to escort them to factories and guard them? Not to mention give people tools and they are likely to use them for their own benefit like escape. Was fear enough to keep them in line alone? Maybe lack of food was designed to keep them weak enough I don't know but nowhere in your post have you addressed the falsified evidence, of course this went on both sides its called propaganda but!!

For a start, there were uprisings - OTTOMH - Sobibor and Treblinka both saw big kick-offs. But what do you do then? Take on the German army? Plenty of people managed to escape from various stages of the game, but frequently found themselves on the run where much of the population wasn't exactly a fan - though there are instances of people being sheltered at tremendous risk to those that did so (don't forget, if you sheltered an escapee and got caught, you'd get more than an ASBO - plenty of people ain't gonna take that risk) But fear and weakness are good at keeping people in line. Not to mention guns. And the hope of survival. Those who were workers had the hope of living for another day. Also, when you're being worked from dawn til dusk, beaten when you stop, it's hard to get organised. Despite this, like I said, they did have a go.
IIRC, the labour was mainly stuff like gravel and cement works - things of that ilk - I'm not sure what you mean by 'where's the evidence' - I didn't think that the camps being used for labour was controversial with (virtually) anyone - what else (apart from gassing at some of them) are people suggesting went on there? To be honest, I've never really thought about the physical evidence for gravel workings and suchlike - not what grabs me - but I suppose you could start with some of the records for a rough idea - e.g.

http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/labor-force/19440728/

Quote:
Muslims aren't exactly flavour of the month amongst our working class luddites, but giving some poor muslim kid a kickin down stockwell tube is a far cry from what your saying. and when it comes to Uniformed men then they are already of that mindset to boss people around, you don't join the forces for a family picnic. Look at our troops in Iraq/Afganistan they are all working class luddites with a chip on their shoulder! Oh and the token Prince for morale!

No. but it's a step in that direction - it's where it starts, as it did in Germany. And lots of other places. Soldiers aren't born with any particular mindset. And they believe they're doing 'what is right' (I think there's lots of mechanisms about the belonging and stuff too - I'm always struck by the amount of kids from the care system that join the army, and you can argue military training is a crude form of brainwashing. I'd also recommend Erving Goffman's asylums for some really interesting ideas on how institutions work.). It's the mechanisms that allow one to substitute "serving one's country" for "killing foreigners on demand". Even rascist thugs delude themselves with notions that they're protecting the country to obscure the thrill of violence. Really, we're all ordinary people with the same basic fears, needs, loves, desires as everyone else - we are just extraordinarily prone to allowing ourselves to be bamboozled into doing grim stuff - unfortunately those that know how to push the right buttons to get this primate roaring get away with the same crude tricks again and again - we just need to learn to stop listening. Hitler was just some bloke - same with Blair and Bush (and the darling little prince) - but the same dynamics that allow some GI to think sticking a muslim in a cage is to 'preserve freedom' is the same one that allows some bloke to think it's ok to kill some Jews. At the end of the day, both parties would probably prefer to be down the pub - it's just extraordinary how we let ourselves be dominated by nutters so frequently - the problem with having leaders is, it's always the unbalanced guy with the power trip that wins out. Best get rid of them altogether if you ask me.

Anyway, the little prince isn't going now - so we can all rest easy he's out of harm's way.

Quote:
I was very surprised (took me until last year to see it) to see Steven Spielburg rubbishing the Gas chamber myth in Schindler's List (by that I mean he takes the Official eye witness account word for word and takes the captives through you guessed it a shower), it is a very good movie and shows that even the Nazis were human. No apology for the camp leader but even this guy is given human traits and not some robotised killer!
Also another pointer from Holywood was a camp surviver in Band Of Brothers comment that when they were liberated even the 3 guards of the camp just had 1 moldy potato to live off.

I haven't seen it for years, so I'm going of the top of my head here, but the labour camp and the gas chambers were apart from one another. And (obviously) you were a damn sight more likely to be a labour camp survivor. And they did have actual showers - you don't want outbreaks of contagious disease among your workforce if you can avoid it. The guards might catch it. They had delousing chambers too - HDs frequently employ the three cups and a ball trick in this area.
It would have been nonsense if the commandant wasn't portrayed with human traits (in fact, one of the criticisms (valid IMO) of the film of V for Vendatta was that the bad guys were way too one dimensional, whereas in the graphic novel they're more human) - he was born, loved, ate, shat, etc like the rest of us. He just did horrible things too. One dimensional monsters just don't happen.
I never saw band of brothers - but it'd be wildly inaccurate to say the supply situation was generally that bad - until the very end when the entire infrastructure collapsed. At that point there were swathes of refugees fleeing the Red army, clogging up cities with no way to adequatly feed them, no safe transport etc - that is a far cry from the routine depravity of the camps.

Quote:
astly it depends on your definition of a HD I guess, as I see and state openly a great deal of wrong was done to the Jewish population. Is a denier someone who denies anything happened or is he someone who likes things put more fairly into context. ei. the powers that be in Europe siezed upon an oppertunity to bury once and for all the threat of a National Socialist government in europe and indeed around the world! Watch this space because how would one classify Hugo Chaves if not National Socialist (National pride through Socialism)!!

p.s no I haven't read Raul Hilberg and I gave up with Mein Kampff as either its written by 2 people or he was Schizophrenic Very Happy

It's an interesting point. For me it's a lazy shorthand to denote the dismissal that gas chambers existed, several (probably 5) million Jews died etc. I suppose it's the division between "Basically killing on a genocidal scale occurred, but exactly how, why and in what exact numbers is debatable" and "We have been deceived, no-one was gassed, perhaps a few thousand died" etc. I dunno really. Some people just say there were no gas chambers, some people say the camps weren't that bad, some people say the camps were like Butlins and I've even seen stuff claiming Hitler tried to be nice to the Jews and they stabbed him in the back.
I suppose Chavez is a nationalist and something of a socialist, but National Socialism was a beast of it's own - Chavez does not appear to subscribe to the notion of the individual becoming an unimportant component of the all important state, or racial purity, eugenics, 'national destiny' or other facets of Nazi Germany which had a damn sight more in common with Stalin's Russia (some have suggested Hitler actually quite admired Stalin, but I'm not sure if that's true or not). Chavez appears more just to want a redistribution of wealth and and national control over national assets - the Americans fear 'nationalism' because they don't like the idea of a weaker country being able to make their own decisions, particularly ones that don't serve American corporate and strategic interest (and by extension ours) In the cold war, that was enough to make you 'communist'! - just look at Nicaragua.

I would recommend Hilberg -for academic history it's extraordinarily readable.

Quote:
Here's a good quote Wink
Quote:
1950James Stewart Martin | Head of Economic Warfare | Justice Department
Prewar movies had pictured the goose stepping Nazis as the absolute masters of Germany. Our...questioning of Alfred Krupp and his works managers erased that impression. Adolf Hitler and his Party had never been allowed quite to forget that they had depended on the industrialists to put them in office, and that in future they could go further with the industrialists' help than without it.

Funnily enough, I buy that. Fascism was good for business and Hitler needed investment. It's not really remarkable - Bush needed corporate money to put him in office. I don't personally think it's a sinister 'master plan' - business likes subservient workforces, dictators need cash. Corporations don't care what regimes actually do (beyond PR considerations) as they're not people and don't have morals - their sole function is to make money.

And I said I was giving this a rest!

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

No worries cheers for taking the time Wink

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Quote:

No worries cheers for taking the time Wink

Ah, that comment was me kind of talking to myself!

I'm slightly paranoid I'm turning into a 'holocaust bore'!

Thanks for your responses - it has been interesting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: