FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/7. The Ripple Effect - a documentary by Muad'Dib
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guzman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny wrote:
Prole wrote:
Danny, like some others here you show breathtaking arrogance and gross insensitiivity.´

The truth is perceived as arrogance by those who are in confusion, Prole.

An ability to actively tolerate a confusing mass of information goes hand-in-hand with having an open mind.

Danny wrote:
Prole wrote:
The cd arrived with no covering letter or note, you didn't even have the courtesy to offer your condolences.

The DVD is about seeking justice. I´m sure they have received plenty of condolences, and there are people who find constant expressions of condolence irritating. Condolences are best offered when you meet the person in question, face to face, and can perceive whether an expression of condolence would be well received. That, or if you knew the person already.

That´s my opinion. I did not send the film, but I have no problem with how it was done, because of the above reason.

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged."

So you see nothing wrong in one of the recipients of unsolicited mail being offended by the actions of JAH's followers?

That you're unable to see that the unsolicited mail was unwelcome and in some or all cases distressing is worrisome and you and the film-makers show an unwillingness to correct or learn from your mistakes.

Danny wrote:
Prole wrote:
What 'choice' was Tim, or any of the other people you have sent this to, given?

The choice to watch it or not to watch it.

It was personalised mail, not junk mail, and no covering letter so they didn't have an informed choice whether to watch it or not.

Danny wrote:
Prole wrote:
A mission that would appear to be more about crowning your chosen Messiah than anything to do with the TRUTH.

If you knew half the truth you think you know, you would already be fighting with us.

I'll fight with you. I see you've already dealt with the U.S. Constitution, so what do we attack next, the Magna Carta?

As a matter of urgency a close neighbour is refusing to have her baby sent for tests to determine its fitness to live, please advise.

Danny wrote:
Prole wrote:
Or perhaps Muad is using the events of 7/7 as a means to recruit the other 143,996 he believes he needs to ensure Armageddon?

Muad´Dib knows how Armageddon can be averted, and is seeking our help to do so. Your "he believes he needs to ensure Armageddon" statement is yet another disgusting lie you have been sold by Satan.

LLTF,

Danny.

Do you have a copy of the receipt?

---

The following quote is from JAH's book 'The Way home or face the fire'

The Way home or face the fire wrote:
2:9 Animal-life would teach; male-superiority, as the provider and protector; 2:10 Nature teaches self-perfection (to teach the soul to perfect itself), weeding-out the freaks and the weak and imperfections; only the healthy surviving; with natural-selection of the most perfect specimens, as partners, to keep the breed healthy, so that it will survive.

It's prideful satanic beings who are overly concerned with ideas of superiority. As to evolution there would be no evolution if there were no imperfections. Any deviations from the norm would be considered imperfections or 'freaks'. Its the nature of the environment or the catastrophe that determines the 'next step' in evolution not any man-made concepts.

Anyway 'natural slection' is a 'natural' law or an observation that's found to be in effect over many generations Its never as so nimble as to judge a single soul male or female unfit or unworthy, which some humans like to do. Furthermore since the theory of natural selection was an observation, that placed the effects over many generations or at the point of a single catastrophe, of a balancing force [placed there by God] then surely it would already be in effect. If it's already in effect why would people, like the fascists and JAH followers, want to try and replicate its effects? If you were to attack the premise that natural selection is already in effect and ever present then you would be attacking the basis of human civilization, if it was that human civilization brought about the conditions where natural selection was absent. Then the question would be why would natural selection evolve a system where natural selection is no longer in effect?

But if that is so, that natural selection is no longer in effect, for Humans to usurp and then replace what had been put in nature by God with singularly man-made concepts ideas constructs machines and constraints would be to masquerade as God, would it not?

Tower of babel, anyone?

The philosophy of the JAH websites follows the same to-down view as employed by fascists.

One wonders whether Muad'Dib and the followers of JAH would agree with these views:

Quote:
Today the process of natural selection is totally misguided. It has reversed. Human race has been devolving very long time for now. Retarded and stupid , weak-minded people are reproducing more and faster than the intelligent, strong-minded people. Laws protect the retarded majority which selects the leaders of society. Modern human race has not only betrayed its ancestors, but the future generations too. Homo Sapiens, HAH! It is more like a Homo Idioticus to me! ...

...And me, I have chosen my way. I am prepared to fight and die for my cause. I, as a natural selector, will eliminate all who I see unfit, disgraces of human race and failures of natural selection.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear,dontbelievethehype1970

The information on the web site is completely free!
and I don't know if you have much knowledge of the real LAW,

but this is an opportunity to get the best!!! advice you possibly can [if used properly]

That advice is priceless!!!
And could also take much time! and effort! on Maud' Dib's part.

In the meantime it would help in that possible partnership to read,
With an open mind and WITHOUT any preconceived ideas.With much Time, Willingness, and Patience.

The choice is yours, but now I hope that some people can see that a donation of £100 in that possible! partnership after it has been studied for free! is insignificant in comparison to the reward.

LLTF,

Andrew.
dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Enlightened Person! Is there any chance in the spirit of positiveness ! that Muad Dib could see his way to chanelling a gift of our earth money my way ? !

LMAO,

Mike. (Hunt)
guzman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
Prole wrote:
Quote:
The sleeper must awaken. The sleeper must awaken.

Andrew, awaken and do what precisely? Stop paying their TV licences or crown the New Messiah?

To the ''fact'' that You cannot see, the reality of what is all around You.

LLTF,

Andrew.

Or perhaps it's because I don't get my version of reality from fiction?

Ok I see Prole,

Or, perhaps that you and others don't Know, or See, that it gives Clear Instructions!
to certain Men that have Determination! to Do! what they would Know! after they studied in detail.!!!

With an open mind and WITHOUT any preconceived ideas.With much Time, Willingness, and Patience.

It's interesting that the onerous is on the other side, the viewer and the reader to be open minded. While the writer and the producer is very close-minded and deigns and pretends to give all the answers.

A selective quoting from the Gospel of St. Thomas gives warning about dogmatic and charismatic leaders who seek to recruit you

Quote:
"If those who seek to attract you say to you: 'See, the Kingdom is in heaven!' then the birds of heaven will be there before you. If they say to you: 'It is in the sea!' then the fish will be there before you. But the kingdom is within you and it is outside of you!"

"When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will know that it is you who are the sons of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you will be in a state of poverty, and it is you the poverty!"
(More for its wisdom than its religious origin)

The only prejudice being exercised is because we have read your works, watched your films and drawn conclusions from those and then our only prejudice being to look at the rest of the works in a similar light.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeptic wrote:
I don't think many people would find it confusing.

"Would you say that if _____ were a nazi"

It is a common analogy that people use as many people use nazism/ fascism as a reference point for immorality.

When the daddies of them all are Zionism and Bolshevism

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dontbelievethehype1970 wrote:
Thank you Enlightened Person! Is there any chance in the spirit of positiveness ! that Muad Dib could see his way to chanelling a gift of our earth money my way ? !

LMAO,

Mike. (Hunt)

Done in the right way yes, how would you otherwise do things.
Whats needed, but not wanted is always provided if you have enough faith and do as you should.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given Tony Gosling's unusual silence on this thread, does anyone here know what the result of this was? Did a "balanced DVD documentary examining the many suspicious circumstances of the London bombings of 7th July 2005" ever get made?

http://www.pledgebank.com/77enquiry

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WATCH THE FILM:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=8756795263359807776&q=7%2F7+ ripple&total=19&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Given Tony Gosling's unusual silence on this thread, does anyone here know what the result of this was? Did a "balanced DVD documentary examining the many suspicious circumstances of the London bombings of 7th July 2005" ever get made?

No that never happened.
7/7 The Ripple Effect is the only one in circulation.
Hence the need to encourage people to watch it.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlos wrote:
Prole wrote:

No that never happened.

Not exactly the only one Karlos, Mind The Gaps and Ludicrous Diversion are also 'in circulation'.

Was anyone who signed the pledge to make a DVD documentary about 7/7 involved with the making or funding of this film do you suppose? Or was it just coincidence?

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlos wrote:

The copy of "Mind The Gap" narrated by one D Shayler, on the shelf above my computer, must be a figment of my imagination.

Or was it so poor, that Karlos now wants to wish it out of existence?
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlos wrote:
Personally i find the Million dead Iraqis distressing.
And the one thousand British Muslims arrested and held without charge or trial.
I find the fact that British citizens have been and are being tortured distressing.
And i find an innocent brown skinned man shot 7 times in the head with hollow nosed bullets pretty distressing too.
That could happen to any of us tomorrow.
So let us not forget why this movie and our mission is important.

i am a little confused
why has the 7/7 relative contacted J7?

Rachel has seen the documentary but only now comments on it.

Clearly Prole's allegations against Muad'Dib are wrong he is clearly sending out the dvd at his own expense for philanthropic purposes.
He is not using the dvd to promote his religious views.
And he is not running a money making scam as Prole has suggested.

Prole the more you are campaigning against this video the less credible your arguments become. Did you ever hear of a show called Britz? Did you campaign against it? So please understand that some counter spin is necessary.
I suggest we try and encourage as many people to watch this video as possible in the hope that the public will wake up to the reality that 7/7 was a Mossad job and that the criminals need to be brought to justice.
Muad'Dib - you are doing a grand service to the British public, please keep up the good work sir.

This explains a lot

http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=209377

Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
karlos wrote:
Personally i find the Million dead Iraqis distressing.
And the one thousand British Muslims arrested and held without charge or trial.
I find the fact that British citizens have been and are being tortured distressing.
And i find an innocent brown skinned man shot 7 times in the head with hollow nosed bullets pretty distressing too.
That could happen to any of us tomorrow.
So let us not forget why this movie and our mission is important.

i am a little confused
why has the 7/7 relative contacted J7?

Rachel has seen the documentary but only now comments on it.

Clearly Prole's allegations against Muad'Dib are wrong he is clearly sending out the dvd at his own expense for philanthropic purposes.
He is not using the dvd to promote his religious views.
And he is not running a money making scam as Prole has suggested.

Prole the more you are campaigning against this video the less credible your arguments become. Did you ever hear of a show called Britz? Did you campaign against it? So please understand that some counter spin is necessary.
I suggest we try and encourage as many people to watch this video as possible in the hope that the public will wake up to the reality that 7/7 was a Mossad job and that the criminals need to be brought to justice.
Muad'Dib - you are doing a grand service to the British public, please keep up the good work sir.

This explains a lot

http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=209377

Rodin, Karlos and others

J7 have expressed our objections to 7/7 Ripple Effect openly and honestly. We've not hidden behind smears and innuendo. Our agenda is stated for all to see: We are only interested in uncovering the truth behind these events and are not content with just creating another narrative which is as evidence-free and speculative as the official version.

This approach may not have the satisfaction of the quick-fix desired by some of you but in the long-term is the only outcome we are interested in.

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
J7 have expressed our objections to 7/7 Ripple Effect openly and honestly. We've not hidden behind smears and innuendo. Our agenda is stated for all to see: We are only interested in uncovering the truth behind these events and are not content with just creating another narrative which is as evidence-free and speculative as the official version.

This approach may not have the satisfaction of the quick-fix desired by some of you but in the long-term is the only outcome we are interested in.

Fair play to you and more power to your elbow.

However, the forces you are struggling against are cynical, dishonest, savage, pitiless and utterly immoral......so as much as you cannot endorse the film (it is easy to understand that), I hope you can appreciate that it might be in your campaign's interest that there are people outside your influence who are opposing these forces with unconventional methods and uncommon vigour.

The sad thing to me is how this film has been 'contained'. It has received less than 1000 viewings on Google Video so far. I would urge everyone to send a link for this film to all and sundry and to keep awareness of it as alive as possible.

It might be flawed but it stirs the blood and makes it very plain IN CAPITAL LETTERS just why Tony Blair refused a Public Inquiry into 7/7.

I pray to God that these criminals meet their comeuppance in the short rather than the long term.

"Ludicrous Diversion"?...... doesn't it just make you want to spit.

WATCH THE FILM:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=8756795263359807776&q=7%2F7+ ripple&total=19&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:

How long-term Prole? How long do we have to wait for your long term fixes and moderate approaches to take effect? Need I quote Kennedy?
What is wrong with a bit of propaganda, even if some of its substance is debatable? I'd have thought most of us need some points of resistance to the 24/7 propaganda onslaught from the controlling sources
On consideration I'm not too sure why the various victims should require Prole or Rachel, from their different viewpoints standing in front of them, supposedly protecting them from false claims and prophets.
That's surely reinforcing their victimhood, poor things
I always grow suspicious when I see people standing in front of other people preventing them receiving data, whether ultimately true or false
Why are they doing it and what is their motivation?
If Muad wants to send his info to victims, then so be it. If they want to reject it,then, amen. Why should self-appointed protectors want to get in the way? Isn't there enough intimate and deep control being perpetrated by the controlling forces? Specifically as a result of or justified by events like 7/7 and the biggie.Why are the opposition reinforcing non-exposure to information based on evidence, however tenuous the evidence.
I'm a bit disappointed that Danny and Andrew should have promoted or responded to the JAH thing.
With relevance to the video, well it's irrelevant, and arguing over that material is merely a diversion. Rest assured Prole that your argument over the neo-fascist element producing such is video is nonsensical. Those groupings are infiltrated and controlled by the neo-fascist governments worldwide as very simple tools

kbo234 wrote:

Fair play to you and more power to your elbow.

However, the forces you are struggling against are cynical, dishonest, savage, pitiless and utterly immoral......so as much as you cannot endorse the film (it is easy to understand that), I hope you can appreciate that it might be in your campaign's interest that there are people outside your influence who are opposing these forces with unconventional methods and uncommon vigour.

The sad thing to me is how this film has been 'contained'. It has received less than 1000 viewings on Google Video so far. I would urge everyone to send a link for this film to all and sundry and to keep awareness of it as alive as possible.

It might be flawed but it stirs the blood and makes it very plain IN CAPITAL LETTERS just why Tony Blair refused a Public Inquiry into 7/7.

I pray to God that these criminals meet their comeuppance in the short rather than the long term.

"Ludicrous Diversion"?...... doesn't it just make you want to spit.

WATCH THE FILM:

Pretty much agreed kbo. I can't add to that

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:

The copy of "Mind The Gap" narrated by one D Shayler, on the shelf above my computer, must be a figment of my imagination.

Yes Mind the Gap was available but it is hardly in the same league as this one. The production of 7/7 The Ripple Effect is professional and the animations and the graphics and the source material is not widely used.
So rather than being a youtube knock up this film can actually be shown on tv.

Paul Wright - i concur with everything you have said.
Rachel wants to control the survivors and the victims families and stop them from exploring anything outside the official pack of lies.
Prole differently wants to see the truth exposed by as in the case of Pat Finucan it will take 20-30 yes and by which time nobody will give a damn.

We need the truth to come out right here right now. We cannot wait.
This film is a start and we need more people to watch it. I am glad the hit count has started climbing, it was stuck on 324 for quite a while. I suggest we email all our contacts and advise them to watch it too.
Perhaps the administrators could send a bulletin to all our members or place a link on the front page?

As Paul rightly says it is up to viewers to decide if the film is good or bad not up to us to block it.
democracy is for people to make up their own minds
Prole why dont J7 make their own documentary?

Last edited by karlos on Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlos wrote:
PaulStott wrote:
karlos wrote:

Yes Mind the Gap was available but it is hardly in the same league as this one. The production of 7/7 The Ripple Effect is professional and the animations and the graphics and the source material is not widely used.
So rather than being a youtube knock up this film can actually be shown on tv.

Yet there's definitely no connection, just coincidence?
Quote:
But relatives of the bombers and the victims as well as concerned members of the public are demanding a wide-ranging investigation. In a free country one simple way anyone can conduct such an investigation is by making a documentary. At least three films, with varying degrees of professionalism, have already been made. 'Ludicrous Diversion', 'Mind The Gap' and 'BT Final Version'. All three throw serious doubt on the official version of events that day but none have been shown on British TV.

Any independent enquiry must bring the possibility that government and security services were complicit in the attacks within its remit. There have been many incidents over the last 30 years, particularly as part of NATO's Operation Gladio, of sophisticated bomb attacks in public places which were initially blamed on the 'bogey-man' of the day. These turned out to have been carried out by a rogue right-wing network within NATO, the military and European law enforcement systems.

This documentary will take the form of a DVD and be sent free of charge to all those who have donated £20 towards its production. It might also eventually be shown on TV round the world.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont understand your post
i pledged my money for the documentary, but nobody contacted me and hence i did not donate.
That film the Tony was planning to make was never made.
I have not seen 'BT Final Version' there is another on called '77 release' but you really cant put on TV low quality youtube videos. This one is a high quality AVI file which can be shown, it only came out in November 2007 so give it a chance to spread. It will permeate further than the others.
I would like to have seen a documentary/reconstruction with actors. MI5 agents recruiting the 4 patsies and giving them their orders.

The views are up to over 14,000 so people are watching and the genie is out of the bottle And if you add in the ones on YouTube and LiveLeak, Guba and Myspace etc - alot of people have seen this.
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Andrew and yourself (Prole) do not mind me also commenting on the following:-

Prole wrote:
Quote:
Dear Prole,

As said several times now, you would need to read and study it. I notice you have not given any quotes at all this time (why)?
Is it because your accusations cannot be substantiated? From Maud’ Did/JAH own web site?
What does it really say about Nazism, Fascism?

Your constant need to mis-quote me is telling. I was using this as an example of why the provenance of any film needs to be questioned before giving it such unswerving support.

As one of the 'chosen 144,000' Andrew, you'll like this Maud quote:

Muad'Dib wrote:
"And he had a new name written that no man knew but he himself" (Rev./Apoc. 19:12). "No man knoweth (his new name) saving he that receiveth [it - the white stone - Book] (Rev. 2:17)" (in which it is written). That white stone/Book is "The Way home or face The Fire" and only the 144,000 (Rev. 14:3) who hear and recognise his voice, accept his new name and identity and upon whom he writes his NEW name personally and whom he then teaches to overcome will survive, whilst the rest of mankind will be EXECUTED.

As Gandhi said:
Quote:
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

You really ought to read and study everything that is said before incorrectly "colouring" the book for others, including making such presumptions about Andrew (or anyone else) being one of the 144,000. You know the book is free and available for people to download, and more than any other book, it really is a case of "precept upon precept", which are necessary in order to understand the real message (which you obviously do not).

From The Way home or face The Fire (underlined mine, for your benefit):-

The Way home or face The Fire

12:1 Jesus told his disciples that he would come again, and, on his Second Coming, he would not speak to them in proverbs, and parables, but would show them clearly, about God (John 16:25).
12:2 John the disciple was told, and it is written in his Revelation (10:7), that when Christ comes again, the mysteries of God will be finished, as God has promised His servants the Prophets.
12:3 He said that, JUST BEFORE the Last-Day, when everyone is due to be judged, on his individual merits, and by whose mark he wears, he (Christ) would come again, and PUBLISH the Truth of God (Gospel) to all nations of the world (Mark 13:10), and enlighten the whole world (Matt. 24:27 & Luke 17:24 & 2nd Thess. 2:8).
12:4 Once this has been done, God will hold back the Last-Day, until Christ has sealed the mark of God, into the foreheads of the people who are going to survive “The Fire” (Rev 7:3), and give mankind one LAST CHANCE, to mend its evil ways.
12:5 If the world does not mend its ways, and if EVERYONE doesn´t start to love his neighbour, as much as himself, and keep the COMMANDMENTS, and DO God´s Will, and learn to be good, then the LAST-DAY will come (Malachi 4:6).

Oops? ("ensure Armageddon"?)

For your information, there are two options in the Bible. If the world does not, out of its own freewill, choose to save itself from the fire (it is your decision [through your actions not words] whether you go there or not), then the Last-Day will come and only 144,000 will survive, which is the particular scenario that The Master was describing in the quote you selected.

Gandhi also said:-

"If Britain and America were truly Christian, there would be no other religion in the world by now."

Prole wrote:
Now Andrew, perhaps you'd like to explain why Muad chose to make this film? He hasn't replied to my emails in which J7 have offered him the right of reply.

If after watching the film, it isn´t self-explanatory to you (because you wish to believe there is some other reason and therefore cannot "see" what is right infront of you), then what is the point in repeating oneself? The Master does not waste time on anyone who evidently does not wish to help, for there are plenty who do, and need his counsel. He also does not wish to waste anyone else´s time, even though some may be more than willing to do just that (waste their own time).

HTH (Hope that helps).

LLTF,

Danny.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlos wrote:

The views are up to over 14,000 so people are watching and the genie is out of the bottle And if you add in the ones on YouTube and LiveLeak, Guba and Myspace etc - alot of people have seen this.

Hey Karlos. Thanks for that.

I must have watched a different posting of this film onto Google Video (only 800+ viewings).
This is good news. A groundswell is well underway.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karlos, I may have missed something but so far there is nothing I have read that you have posted I do not agree with 100%. The patently artificial obstacles posters put in the way of truth dissemination immediately out them.

To defeat shills (whatever) one need only use logic. Logic and legal argument do not neccesarily co-incide.

You have to ask - what HARM can be done by the rapid dissemination of Ripple. Sort of like the opposite of Cui Bono? There's you answer. Who is HARMed is who is being protected.

Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Queen Prole keeps saying "WE" at J7 condemn the film and Muad'Dib trying to contact victims. Is she using the royal prerogative by saying "WE", or is she referring to herself and her alter-ego Bridget Dunne as being the "WE", or are the overwhelming majority of J7 members and contributors actually against it? Has she done a straw-poll of the membership to come to that conclusion and if so what were the results of the straw-poll?

Keith who started J7, but has now left it over differences of opinion, presumably with Prole/Bridget, has said that he loves the film and has been helping to publicise it widely, and so have other J7 members and ex-members. So who are the "WE" at J7 who are condemning the film, or is this Prole telling lies and expressing her own opinion as though she were the majority of one, or two if you count her alter-ego?

Let us see them hold a straw-poll, publicly, so we can see the truth for ourselves.

LLTF,

Danny.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good post Danny.

WATCH THE FILM:

Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny wrote:
Queen Prole keeps saying "WE" at J7 condemn the film and Muad'Dib trying to contact victims. Is she using the royal prerogative by saying "WE", or is she referring to herself and her alter-ego Bridget Dunne as being the "WE", or are the overwhelming majority of J7 members and contributors actually against it? Has she done a straw-poll of the membership to come to that conclusion and if so what were the results of the straw-poll?

Keith who started J7, but has now left it over differences of opinion, presumably with Prole/Bridget, has said that he loves the film and has been helping to publicise it widely, and so have other J7 members and ex-members. So who are the "WE" at J7 who are condemning the film, or is this Prole telling lies and expressing her own opinion as though she were the majority of one, or two if you count her alter-ego?

Let us see them hold a straw-poll, publicly, so we can see the truth for ourselves.

LLTF,

Danny.

Danny you missed this from your original posting of the above lies & slurs :
Danny/Skywalker wrote:
Is it true that Bridget Dunne is part Jewish (or counterfeit-Jewish even)?

As for the rest of your laughable post, I'll leave questions of royalty to your Master, Maud'Dib, the self-appointed 'Rightful King of Britain & Israel'.

paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Danny wrote:

LLTF,

Danny.

Danny/Skywalker wrote:

As for the rest of your laughable post, I'll leave questions of royalty to your Master, Maud'Dib, the self-appointed 'Rightful King of Britain & Israel'.

Ouch, this is always slurrying into irrelevant belief territory. I made an error here that might yet be used against me
Danny, get off the greater good and get back to the movie
Your or Muads beliefs dont matter for a minute against the scenario presented on the dvd. Nothing really matters beyond that
The whole argument is whether people of whatever status should be "allowed" to see it and accept it or reject it in their own terms.
Imo of course they should
Simple

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WATCH THE FILM:

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wright by name and right by nature Wink
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Karlos, I may have missed something but so far there is nothing I have read that you have posted I do not agree with 100%. The patently artificial obstacles posters put in the way of truth dissemination immediately out them.

To defeat shills (whatever) one need only use logic. Logic and legal argument do not neccesarily co-incide.

You have to ask - what HARM can be done by the rapid dissemination of Ripple. Sort of like the opposite of Cui Bono? There's you answer. Who is HARMed is who is being protected.

Karlos - your reposted thread about the converstation in Hebrew - an old story I am suspicious about since it seems to frame the LIHOP scenario which of course is scientifically impossible - is still locked

Don't worry - nobody's perfect

Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll make this my last post on this thread and on this issue and will also consider whether I wish to participate any longer on the 9/11 forum.

J7 as can be seen on this thread discussed the issues of this film openly and honestly, we were not impressed by its speculation and decided not to associate ourselves with it. If it had been a video we felt we could support we would have, as we did with Ludicrous Diversion.

It was only when we received Muad'Dib's email asking for help in tracking down the victims families and survivors that we decided a rebuttal was required. The bereaved relatives had recently been sent distressing post-mortem reports with no warning, to then receive a highly-speculative dvd which speculated how their loved ones died was grossly insensitive and this was the overwhelming view expressed by the J7 forum members who chose to contribute to the thread and which was open to all members to have their say. We have always maintained an open & respectful forum where members are very free to have their say without fear of being labelled, smeared or abused, not one member has chosen not to support the rebuttal and rejection.

That J7 was the forum which the victim's relative chose to contact after receiving this unsolicted and with no letter or note to inform him of its content did not surprise us. If anyone or anything will be damaged by contacting relatives and survivors it will of course be the J7 Truth Campaign after all who else seriously campaigns for J7 Truth?

J7 have never advised people not to watch 7/7 Ripple Effect despite what has been said or implied here. We're certainly not gatekeepers, JAH was free to use all the research from our website which he obviously did and Danny joined our forum when this video was being produced. He didn't mention that he was making a video about these events. He asked questions which we answered. Just as anyone is entitled to make any video they want to about the events of 7/7, the July 7th Truth Campaign maintain our right to critique, rebut and reject or support the end product.

The opening shot of this video states 'A Message from Maud'Dib' and concludes with the jforjustice website address. So despite many here wanting Danny, Andrew and JAH to keep quiet about what message Maud'Dib is sending and who exactly Maud'Dib is, this is not the way that J7 works and not a tactic we would support.

Hidden agendas, speculative narratives, lack of evidence, covering-up, manipulation, keeping quiet, smears, lies, personal attacks, innuendo, spin and propaganda are just some of the techniques used by an oppressive State to suppress the truth in order to maintain power and do not belong in any movement which seriously claims to be fighting for Truth & Justice.

Unfortunately some of these techniques are being used, advocated and supported on this thread. Enough said.

Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Danny wrote:

LLTF,

Danny.

Danny/Skywalker wrote:

I see you have ignored the question. I repeat, who is the "we at J7" you are referring to? It obviously isn´t the entire membership.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 11 of 15

Jump to: