FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MORE EVIDENCE FOR NO PLANES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote :-
"No Planes" must demonstrate that every image is a fake: either a fake in the image or an image of an illusion

If holographic projectors were used, then every picture would be a "fake" since pictures merely repsresent the light present at the time, and if that light is tampered with holographically, then all pictures and videos will be "fakes".

I do realise that's it's a big "if". But I really do not trust our governments to keep the public, who voted them in, informed of what technologies they currently employ in their military equipment. They just go on and on about "national security" and "need to know" nonsense all the time.

Since I do not believe anything other humans tell me (unless I personally know and trust them), I do not believe my governors or educators, and I'll believe what suits me. Most sheeple do not think like this, and are always looking for absolutes which do not exist in the quantum universe. Most people (like you John) have to have something that "makes sense", whatever that means. I am saying a new age is here and it's time to understand fully how free-minded human consciousness can be.

Graphic Smile
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a great deal in common graphicequaliser: certainly more than this discussion might appear to show on the surface: check out Illusions mate Wink

meanwhile:

With regards to the issue of 911 truth:

I'm looking for the five sense truth, not the metaphysical one: theres a horrendous crime to expose

graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John,
Five sense reality to expose the crime - Fair enough. But, if govts. hide technology that may have been deployed, we may never achieve a definitive proof. Mind you, did you see those links posted by Prole in another thread? It seems we are not the only ones sticking our necks out to get to the truth :-

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=3734

Nice site by the way. Let me explore more ...

Graphic Smile
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice 1 graphic Smile

I've followed those stories with great interest, and also this one;

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1531304-1,00.html

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not going to spend anytime arguing against the idea that professional broadcast standard TV cameras cannot record professional broadcast standard pictures.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People in Manhattan said they saw both planes. Are they going to be ignored?

This kind of divide on what I consider to be such a trivial issue is about as bad as it gets on critics corner and I stopped posting messages on that board.

Rolling Eyes
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be helpful to both sides of the discussion if a point could be followed through then finished with.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pretty sure now having seen this third and fourth picture of what may have arguably been considered to be an exit wound in the WTC2 NE corner that it is not.

I cannot imagine an engine from a Boeing 767 or 737 being ejected through this aperture.

Picture is a little way down the page under point 2.

http://dailywerd.blogspot.com/

andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you Mark - the trajectory of the plane is clearly towards the north face not the north-east corner. Unless it glanced off the central core. Impossible to say, but I think we should all give these researches a rest over this anniversary weekend. There is so much hard evidence that looking into these issues, interesting and important though they are, could be viewed as a distraction.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please click on below and watch the NIST simulations of the crashes

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/releases/wtc_briefing_april0505.htm

Both planes cut throught the exterior of the building and the entire plane goes into the building - then disintigrates in millions of tiny pieces

This would appear to tie in the the visual evidence on film where the planes go straight into the building with no wreckage falling down the side of the building

The problem with this is we are also shown visual evidence of large chunks of wreckage see link below

http://nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&subpage1=we_have_holes
Tumbongo
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello all,
being new to this site, and relatively new to the truth movement i was intruiged by this topic, i manged to read through most of what was said and look at the evidence and i have to say that those planes were real,

http://www.questionsquestions.net/WTC/summaryimages/nistwtc1hole2.jpg[ img][img]
i think these pictures show the markings of a 7x7 or similar.
look at the thin slits where the wings sliced through.

Really for me the bottom line is KISS and occams razor,

There is much more solid evidence of what we all agree on and we are better united on that than divided on this.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only thing that draws my attention from that photo isnt where the plane impacted but the hole ferther to the left of it and a lot higher up from the hole below it, what caused that?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres also alot of black soot around it, suggesting an seperate event. please comment if im wrong.
Tumbongo
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
the only thing that draws my attention from that photo isnt where the plane impacted but the hole ferther to the left of it and a lot higher up from the hole below it, what caused that?

good point, i dont know what caused it, but that hole is definately plane shaped.

If the perps were to go to the trouble of a highly intricate explosion designed to make a plane-shaped hole, then why is this not replicated at the pentagon? where there would have been people on the ground, the point of impact being much closer to eye level.

This theory just doesnt add up to me, and untill some solid evidence ie- a video showing an explosion but no plane- emerges then i will remain sceptical.
just my 2p's worth

Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Planes hit the towers, the question is what kind of planes, where they came from and who planned it all.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tumbongo wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

good point, i dont know what caused it, but that hole is definately plane shaped.

If the perps were to go to the trouble of a highly intricate explosion designed to make a plane-shaped hole, then why is this not replicated at the pentagon? where there would have been people on the ground, the point of impact being much closer to eye level.

This theory just doesnt add up to me, and untill some solid evidence ie- a video showing an explosion but no plane- emerges then i will remain sceptical.
just my 2p's worth
do you read what people say? i said the hole to th the left and higher up from where the plane hit. put your classes on and study the picture up above in this thread.
JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

Based on those photos, how can you tell it's actually a hole and not just exterior burn marks from a jet fuel explosion and/or the resulting fire?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

because there is a clear brakage in the lines in the building and some smoke coing out and soot around the hole on the outside just like their is around where the plane hit
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

although to be honest it might just look like that , after closly inspecting and tilting my head numerous times i can see your point it does look like smoke coming out the windows, although it did look like a hole at first as the black smoke is very thick and gave the illusion of a hole a bit like if you coloured your tooth black it would give the same illusion. but its cleared up now for me thanks for debating it.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To date nobody has offered a satisfactory explanation why the planes (faked or otherwise) were travelling at twice the normal operating speed.

Well I reckon it was to ensure that all the images were blurred which would explain why their is no clear film footage or photographic evidence which shows the planes in the carriers livery.

The argument that they needed to travel at that speed in order to penetrate the building is negated if you can take Snowy's calculation at face value where he states

"Thus in order to “bounce off” the side of the world trade centre the steel would have to be over 3.5 times stronger than the steel actually used"

One can deduce from this that the planes if real would have penetrated at much slower speeds.

And why indeed would they travel so fast when by doing so they would increase the chances of an error in flying the planes by remote control

Well the answer is obvious because they didn't need to worry about these things because it was "make believe"
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
To date nobody has offered a satisfactory explanation why the planes (faked or otherwise) were travelling at twice the normal operating speed.

Where is the evidence for this?

And what do you consider to be normal operating speed? Take off? Landing? Cruising? Or crashing into buildings?

If I was a ram-raider, I think I would tend to ignore the speed limit.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't this thread really be called “More evidence for no brains”? Rolling Eyes
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Shouldn't this thread really be called “More evidence for no brains”? Rolling Eyes

Hello Moderators - yet again Mr Brown is using abusive language - will you have a word with him please
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Where is the evidence for this?

And what do you consider to be normal operating speed? Take off? Landing? Cruising? Or crashing into buildings?

If I was a ram-raider, I think I would tend to ignore the speed limit.

Oh!!!!! I get it Flamesong - the plane was travelling at the recommended speed for crashing into a building - Silly of me not to get that

No doubt this information will now be in the flight manuals for pilots who intend to crash into buildings
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:

Hello Moderators - yet again Mr Brown is using abusive language - will you have a word with him please

Hello Moderators - can I be the first to say that this hardly constitutes abusive language. Especially when measured against the language employed by certain no planers!
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:

Let me help you Idea bright isn't it unlike Satan/Saturn? Cool

Think Fink Think!

wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

So......... the aircraft were supersonic, resulting in thousands of broken windows across NYC, I'm glad you picked up on this, because no-one else did.

Typical operating speed range for Boeing 7x7 (variable due to weight, flaps setting, etc):

Take off speed: 125mph - 187mph

Manouvering speed: 128mph - 194mph

Best cruise speed (i.e: straight and level, gear and flaps up, normal operating speed): 0.84 Mach

As far as I know there are but two airliners that can achieve 1.68 Mach, neither built by Boeing, go figure.....
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:

Very Happy Well, it made me laugh Very Happy
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Oh!!!!! I get it Flamesong - the plane was travelling at the recommended speed for crashing into a building - Silly of me not to get that

No doubt this information will now be in the flight manuals for pilots who intend to crash into buildings

Duh!

My point being that whether or not the plane was being controlled by remote control or by a Saudi hijacker - it would not be bound by either FAA rules or the ...er ...Boeing 767 Quick Start Guide!

Or are you suggesting that the ghost plane was piloted by a jobsworth American Airlines ghost pilot?
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I apologise in case my use of the word 'Duh!' caused any offence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 11 of 16

Jump to: