FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vapour trails, contrails or chemtrails? Fact or fiction?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I have watched the two short clips you provided on your post; I hope everybody else on this thread, and indeed on our Forum does as well."

outsider please, just acknowledging your reply to Potter Stewart before this post for him and others to read.

What in the world are they spraying?

Bit of a misleading title perhaps, but if there is “increasing levels of metals in soil and air samples”

Quote:

Jet fuel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_fuel
Additives

The DEF STAN 91-91 (UK) and ASTM D1655 (international) specifications allow for certain additives to be added to jet fuel, including:[8][9]

Antioxidants to prevent gumming, usually based on alkylated phenols, e.g., AO-30, AO-31, or AO-37;
Antistatic agents, to dissipate static electricity and prevent sparking; Stadis 450, with dinonylnaphthylsulfonic acid (DINNSA) as the active ingredient, is an example
Corrosion inhibitors, e.g., DCI-4A used for civilian and military fuels, and DCI-6A used for military fuels;
Fuel System Icing Inhibitor (FSII) agents, e.g., Di-EGME; FSII is often mixed at the point-of-sale so that users with heated fuel lines do not have to pay the extra expense.
Biocides are to remediate microbial (i.e., bacterial and fungal) growth present in aircraft fuel systems. Currently, two biocides are approved for use by most aircraft and turbine engine original equipment manufacturers (OEMs); Kathon FP1.5 Microbiocide and Biobor JF.[10]
Metal deactivator can be added to remediate the deleterious effects of trace metals on the thermal stability of the fuel. The one allowable additive is N,N’-disalicylidene 1,2-propanediamine.

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antistatic_agent

Common antistatic agents are based on long-chain aliphatic amines (optionally ethoxylated) and amides, quaternary ammonium salts (e.g., behentrimonium chloride or cocamidopropyl betaine), esters of phosphoric acid, polyethylene glycol esters, or polyols. Indium tin oxide can be used as transparent antistatic coating of windows. It is also possible to use conductive polymers, like PEDOT:PSS and conducting polymer nanofibers, particularly polyaniline nanofibers.

Antistatic agents are also added to some military jet fuels, to impart electrical conductivity to them and avoid buildup of static charge that could lead to sparks igniting fuel vapors. Stadis 450, with dinonylnaphthylsulfonic acid (DINNSA) as the active ingredient, is the agent added to some distillate fuels, solvents, commercial jet fuels, and to the military JP-8. Stadis 425 is a similar compound, for use in distillate fuels and solvents.

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinonylnaphthylsulfonic_acid

Dinonylnaphthylsulfonic acid (DINNSA) is an organic chemical, an aryl sulfonic acid. Its melting point is 259.5 °C and its boiling point is 600.4 °C. It has very low water solubility. It is a moderate skin irritant and a strong eye irritant. It has low volatility and vapor pressure and is stable above 100 °C.

Dinonylnaphthylsulfonic acid is used as an additive in industrial lubricants, greases, cutting fluids, industrial coatings, and corrosion inhibitors. Its calcium and barium salts (CAS numbers [57855-77-3] and [25619-56-1], respectively) have generally the same use.

Dinonylnaphthylsulfonic acid is also used as an antistatic agent added to some distillate fuels, solvents, commercial jet fuels, and to the military JP-8 fuel. This is done to increase their electrical conductivity and dissipate static charges to reduce the fire hazard. It is a component of such additive named Stadis 450.

Dinonylnaphthylsulfonic acid is prepared by reaction of naphthalene with nonene, yielding diisononylnaphthalene. Diisononylnaphthalene then subsequently undergoes sulfonation.

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indium_tin_oxide

Indium tin oxide (ITO, or tin-doped indium oxide) is a solid solution of indium(III) oxide (In2O3) and tin(IV) oxide (SnO2), typically 90% In2O3, 10% SnO2 by weight. It is transparent and colorless in thin layers while in bulk form it is yellowish to grey. In the infrared region of the spectrum it is a metal-like mirror.

Indium tin oxide is one of the most widely used transparent conducting oxides because of its two chief properties, its electrical conductivity and optical transparency, as well as the ease with which it can be deposited as a thin film. As with all transparent conducting films, a compromise must be made between conductivity and transparency, since increasing the thickness and increasing the concentration of charge carriers will increase the material's conductivity, but decrease its transparency.

Thin films of indium tin oxide are most commonly deposited on surfaces by electron beam evaporation, physical vapor deposition, or

Quote:

Because of high cost and limited supply of indium, the fragility and lack of flexibility of ITO layers, and the costly layer deposition requiring vacuum, alternatives are being sought. Carbon nanotube conductive coatings are a prospective replacement.[4][5] As another carbon-based alternative, films of graphene are flexible and have been shown to allow 90% transparency with a lower electrical resistance than standard ITO.[6] Thin metal films are also seen as a potential replacement material. Inherently conductive polymers (ICPs) are also being developed for some ITO applications. Typically the conductivity is lower for conducting polymers, such as polyaniline and PEDOT:PSS, than inorganic materials, but they are more flexible, less expensive and more environmentally friendly in processing and manufacture. Other, inorganic alternatives include aluminium, gallium or indium—doped zinc oxide (AZO, GZO or IZO).

The main concern about ITO is the cost. ITO can be priced at several times that of aluminium zinc oxide (AZO). AZO is a common choice of transparent conducting oxide (TCO) because of cost and relatively good optical transmission performance in the solar spectrum. However, ITO does consistently defeat AZO in almost every performance category including chemical resistance to moisture. ITO is not affected by moisture and it can survive in a CIGS cell for 25–30 years on a rooftop. While the sputtering target or evaporative material that is used to deposit the ITO is significantly more costly than AZO, consider that the amount of material placed on each cell is quite small. Therefore the cost penalty per cell is quite small too.

Last edited by Andrew. on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies, double post.
Potter Stewart
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am entitled to my opinion which is all my post contains.

I think your accusation of denigration of Alex Jones and Tin Foil Hat wearing people/cats is unfounded, as I stated that I was not in agreement with the presenter on the issues of conspiracy or global warming. It was purely there to illustrate the link between the heavy industry in China and the increased metals found on the western coast of America and Hawaii. Which were the areas highlighted in the film.

I personally do not like the term debunked as it implies that there is a fixed truth and that they have found it, where I personally like to keep a more open mind.

I am not new to this subject. I am aware of all the info in your post.

I think we are actually in agreement on a number of issues.

What I don't agree with is that all of the aerial trail activity that is reported everywhere all the time is geo-enginearing (spraying) e.t.c. I postulate that the use of persistent contrails could have a similar effect without the need for anything necessarily covert.

The radar signals are not everywhere all the time, as are the things people are calling chemtrails.

Are you denying the existence of persistent contrails?

Quote:
Do you also believe the same about 9/11 Truth Campaigners?
(I assume you are not one of the commentators on the clips, but as you provide them as 'evidence' against the 'Chemtrail Truthers', I assume you accept their portrayal of Truth Campaigners as 'tin-foil hat' nutters.

I think that truth campaigners will come in many forms, from many different backgrounds and for many different reasons. To put them all in one box would be naive to say the least. There will be some who are paradigmatic, and are fixed to a narrow reality tunnel, that when they come across information that challenges their dogmatic beliefs will fly off the handle and start flinging accusations and veiled threats. There are others that are idiomatic, that always think that there may be another model of the reality that better fits the evidence, and that they could be wrong, and when they find information that conflicts with there world view will weigh and consider it, and if found to be congruent will change/modify there opinion.

Quote:
So, 'Potter Stewart' (would you be willing to reveal your true identity and location to our Forum owner, and be willing to have someone of his choosing interview you and attempt to assess your bonafides? - (not, of course, that I would have any suspicion at all, poisonally!!)

I was not aware that anonymity was not acceptable. I have nothing to hide nor nothing to reveal. I have no idea how I could present any bonafides as I don't even know what you are alluding to. I am purely a layman. I feel my conduct on this forum is not actually in question as I take care to be cordial and do not try to cause offence, nor am I easily offended. An interview seems far to formal and borders on the draconian considering I have done nothing other than present information that apparently conflicts with your world view.

I thought that I had raised some interesting questions about persistent contrails, and never denied the existence of other aerial spraying operations.

Quote:
Is anybody challenging the vandalism of our sky from persistent contrails, the information to support this is not questioned by TPTB?

I wonder if someone could invent an adaption to counteract the contrails from jet engines, or is the persistent contrail being utilised to act as a weather shield deliberately?

Perhaps the jet engine has been tweaked to produce maximum contrails and any invention that would reduce them has been sidelined for the weather modification effects of contrails?

I think that people in general poo poo the idea of chemtrails filling the sky with weather phenomenon, where as the contrail hypothesis that is easily verifiable could get more people to take notice and hence probably start to care more about what is happening in our atmosphere, leading to more awareness generally.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The only compelling facts in the film are the increasing levels of metals in soil and air samples. Which are addressed in this video below. I do not share his view on global warming or conspiracy theorists, but find the explanation a very rational one. Please watch it through.

What about Jet fuel and additives? And regardless to visible or none visible chemtrails filling the sky as the case (flight) or cases (flights) maybe.

----------------------

Smoke and mirrors, pardon the pun, all this chemtrail, pollution and climate change. Like the BBC has just announced:

Quote:

http://www.climatechangedispatch.com/home/9479-british-mainstream-news -media-announces-global-cooling-arrival

British Mainstream News Media Announces Global Cooling Arrival

Written by John O'Sullivan, Suite101 | October 11 2011
earthandsunBritain's major independent television broadcaster today joins major national newspapers in finally accepting that man-made global warming is history.

Global cooling is the hot news topic as scientists announce that the planet is stuck in the midst of a prolonged cooling cycle. Britons are being advised to wrap up warm for eleven years, at least.
Sun's Variable Rays Determine Earth's Cooling and Warming Trends

Broadcaster, ITV, is the first major national television network to concede a new paradigm shift is currently underway in the world of climate science due to important recent discoveries about our sun.

On its early evening regional news program, Anglia Tonight (October 10,2011) viewers in central and eastern England were told by weatherman, Ross Hutchinson, that scientists have now "cracked the code of when it is going to be a freezing cold winter and when it is going to be a mild winter."

Although later on in the full article it makes mention of the EL Nino etc effect, which is well known.
Potter Stewart
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The evidence of jet fuel additives is certainly interesting.

If we want to prove it conclusively we need the amounts of these substances used in the jet fuel also the levels of emissions post burn for each of the different mixtures. Then how much of each mixture is used per day.

I know that in the USA there are 50,000 plus flights a day so this is no easy task, but this would indicate that there could be tons or the emissions produced everyday.

In the film "What On Earth Are They Spraying" The areas used for the samples were not near any busy roads or heavy industry, which in itself indicates there are several more mundane explanations for high levels of these elements in the environment elsewhere.

Are there any more credible sources of information on recent increases of these elements in the environment in other places that ate not near busy roads or heavy industry, or could be carried by winds from china?

Just wondering if you, Andrew, think that there are persistent contrails or do you consider all aerial trails are chemtrails, Or are the contrails manipulated with the fuel deliberately to make them more persistent, or is it an accidental byproduct of the additives that are added for other reasons, or something else?

I am quite skeptical about climate science as it is so easily manipulated to suit the agenda of the day. The nature of weather is that it is relatively unpredictable, as there are too many variables.

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My personal theory is that increased aviation is putting water vapor higher into the atmosphere than nature would normally allow. this is also my opinion to why the vapor gradually cleared when planes were grounded during the Iceland Volcano.

I obviously agree that dodgy experimentation has occurred through out the ages in light of weather control and other dubious matters.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just wondering if you, Andrew, think that there are persistent contrails or do you consider all aerial trails are chemtrails, Or are the contrails manipulated with the fuel deliberately to make them more persistent, or is it an accidental byproduct of the additives that are added for other reasons, or something else?

"What about Jet fuel and additives? And regardless to visible or none visible chemtrails filling the sky as the case (flight) or cases (flights) maybe."

Additives could/would be in every flight, as those additives are considered important to stop static electricity igniting the fuel.

Climate pollution is intentional which ever way we (In honesty) look at it. And has to have an effect.

Quote:
I am quite skeptical about climate science as it is so easily manipulated to suit the agenda of the day. The nature of weather is that it is relatively unpredictable, as there are too many variables.

Perhaps they, the so-called ptb have an agenda; I believe they do, so why would they want to clean the air and land fully, until that agenda is realised.
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst this is written anonymously, the reasons for that are, if we are to believe the writer, perfectly understandable.

I had speculated that airline pesonnel were sworn to secrecy, and this if true confirms that speculation:

Airline Manager sends anonymous info re Chemtrails:

http://www.carnicom.com/mgr1.htm

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay - reluctantly I have to admit - this has to be the most conclusive proof yet for the existence of specially adapted aircraft used for the purposes of chemtrail spreading.

In fact its from the business end of a Hercules designed to put out forest fires. And here is the page it's from.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Okay - reluctantly I have to admit - this has to be the most conclusive proof yet for the existence of specially adapted aircraft used for the purposes of chemtrail spreading.

How about additives in the fuel, cloud seeding, fire control; It's all in plain detail as far as that goes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

barium, aluminium etc, etc:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_fuel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antistatic_agent

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinonylnaphthylsulfonic_acid

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerial_firefighting
Borate salts were used in the past to fight wildfires but were found to sterilize the soil, were toxic to animals, and are now prohibited.[16] Newer retardants use ammonium sulfate or ammonium polyphosphate with attapulgite clay thickener or diammonium phosphate with a guar gum derivative thickener. These are not only less toxic but act as fertilizers to help the regrowth of plants after the fire. Fire retardants often contain wetting agents, preservatives and rust inhibitors and are colored red with ferric oxide or fugitive color to mark where they have been dropped. Brand names of fire retardants for aerial application include Fire-Trol and Phos-Chek.

Some water-dropping aircraft carry tanks of a guar gum derivative to thicken the water and reduce runoff.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aluminium is the most widespread metal on the planet, it could come from anywhere. I know little of Barium but my point has always been how can you prove samples on the ground come from aviation?

The fuel additives above would be such a low quantity so who knows where this Chemtrail imo (dis) info comes from?

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Last edited by Disco_Destroyer on Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:

In fact its from the business end of a Hercules designed to put out forest fires. And here is the page it's from.

Rather a sloppy 'rebuttal'; who said that the Hercules was spraying 'chemtrails'?
Did you bother to watch the DVD's I sent you, 'What in the world are they spraying?' and 'Angels still don't play this HAARP'?

With US openly stated 'Full Spectrum Dominance' intent, including weather and space; with patents for chemtrail spreading, including ingredients such as aluminium oxide, with air traffic controllers in the States being ordered to route their civilian aircraft below US military aircraft 'spraying' in commandeered airspace in what air traffic controllers were told were weather experiments, and given the grid, parallel lines, figures of 8 and many other strange patterns, including frequent 120* alterations of course (hardly normal civil airliner practice: a flight say from London to Glasgow would end up in Oslo or somewhere similar).

Then of course the analysis of water and soil samples showing way over the top levels of aluminium, strontium and barium, chemicals associated with the acknowledged plans for climate manipulation from open Geoengineering seminars, although of course they state that the plans are not being implimented at present? Just 'coincidence'?
Trees dying, soil ph being driven from acid to neutral at an unparelleled rate.

Would the US 'genocidists' not rub their hands together if they could create unprecedented floods in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Thailand, Latin America, or droughts in Somalia, Cuba, Venezuela?
Would a little matter like truth or morality stop them implementing their ability to manipulate the weather or cause earthquakes to cause death and destruction to those they consider enemies or just 'useless eaters'?

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't need (fancy) when you can expend millions of lives in conventional warfare Surprised why would anyone including genocidal elites poison their own water supply?

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Aluminium is the most widespread metal on the planet, it could come from anywhere. I know little of Barium but my point has always been how can you prove samples on the ground come from aviation?

The fuel additives above would be such a low quantity so who knows where this Chemtrail imo (dis) info comes from?

It doesn't appear that you have watched the video, 'What in the world are they spraying?', with it's info about the aluminium, barium and strontium levels in snow and rainwater on Mount Shasta in California.
This can only have come from the air.

Here is another 'Weather Warfare' video (in 4 Utube parts) of a 'History Channel' programme, not as good as the chemtrail and HAARP videos, but still useful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kaBU5oqFGc

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
You don't need (fancy) when you can expend millions of lives in conventional warfare Surprised why would anyone including genocidal elites poison their own water supply?

They may have an antidote; Monsanto is already producing aluminium-tolerant seeds.
But the 'elites' are not necessarily logical; they used thousands of tons of depleted uranium, which though concentrated in Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan and probably Gaza and Libya, blows in the wind all over the world, as well as being transported by ocean currents.

And of course, there is evidence that the Gulf oil rig disaster was deliberate, causing massive contamination to the whole Gulf, and beyond, not only with oil, but with corexit (not sure of spelling).

And of course, 'fracking' in oil exploration, contaminating US water supplies. I doubt if the 'elites' drink tap-water, eat Gulf (or Japanese) seafood, or eat the hormone-riddled beef, poultry or dairy produce foisted onto the ordinary US consumers.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:

That’s an oxymoron DD because all substances are all about, but it’s the mixing of them that causes pollution. And where ever they come from that mixing by us is bad. And how do you know what levels are caused by all those flights, not forgetting other forms of pollution.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Look at it spiritually and they aren’t that bright, but they will have their own sources and nature will heal, they know that much.
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

German evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kaBU5oqFGc

Weather Modification companies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm0yy-iohS8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta91sBEKYDM&feature=relmfu

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since when did 'Three Wise Monkeys' and/or 'Ostriches' become our Motto?

From 'Coalition Against Geo-Engineering' site:

“Weather manipulation through contrail formation … is in place and fully operational.”

Case Orange cites publicly available material that shows geoengineering has been ongoing for “at least 60 years.” Used as a weapon of war in Hamburg by the UK during World War II, it was also used in the Vietnam Conflict by the US. Controversy over its use, revealed by investigative reporter Jack Anderson, spurred Senate hearings in 1972. During those hearings, military officials denied the use of cloud seeding technology. Later, a private letter from Secretary of Defense Melvin Laird surfaced, admitting that his testimony was false. He, again unbelievably, claimed he didn’t know what was happening. [9]

Environmental modification (EnMod) weaponry was finally banned by treaty in 1978. The UN Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques forced the end of such programs, overtly anyway.[10] (Case Orange authors seem unaware of this international ban, as it is one of their recommendations.)

However, with widespread reporting of rising global temperatures, increasing population, and degradation of water supplies, renewed interest in EnMod is now becoming broadly supported. (See, e.g., Top economists recommend climate engineering, 4 Sep 2009 [11] and similarly, Top science body calls for geoengineering ‘plan B’, 1 Sep 2009.[12])

The crew in Operation Stormfury in 1963. Note the special belly on the Douglas DC6-B for cloud seeding purposes. (From Case Orange)

Building a case for old technology finding a new market, Case Orange discusses several U.S. patents. For example, authors describe a 1975 patent, “Powder Contrail Generation,” [13] for the invention of a:

“specific contrail generation apparatus for producing a powder contrail having maximum radiation scattering ability for a given weight [of] material. The seeding material … consists of 85% metallic particles and 15% colloidal Silica and Silica gel in order to produce a stable contrail that has a residence period of 1 up to 2 weeks.”

In 2009, researchers published “Modification of Cirrus clouds to reduce global warming,” which proposed two methods of delivery for this same proportion of metallics to silica and the same staying power of one to two weeks.[14]

Case Orange also reveals a 1991 patent held by Hughes Aircraft Company [15] that:

“contains 18 claims to reduce global warming through stratospheric seeding with aluminum oxide… thorium oxide … and refractory Welsbach material ….”

The report notes that “the proposed scenario by the IPCC [Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change] in 2001 is identical to the claims” in Hughes Aircraft’s 1991 patent. Hughes was acquired by Raytheon, a private defense contractor, in 1997, “the same company that acquired E-systems and the HAARP contract.”

Case Orange presents evidence that Raytheon stands to control all weather, which the authors find repugnant given that it is a private corporation. The authors recommend suing private corporations instead of governments. But subcontracting is quite common for governments and agencies, especially the US military. The distinction between large, powerful corporations and governments is a fine line obscure to common folk. And, the effect is the same whether governments are spraying us with nano-sized metals, chemicals or biologicals, or whether corporations do. The authors’ protective posture toward governments is nonsensical.

Case Orange suggests that geoengineering found new life in the global warming scare. Old patents are being dusted off and private interests stand to make substantial sums now that Cap and Trade has been exposed as ineffective in reducing greenhouse gases. (Although, lawmakers are still considering it since much can be earned on the scheme, to wit: Al Gore reportedly achieved billionaire status from it.)

Since 2007, billionaire Bill Gates has spent at least $4.5 million on geoengineering research. [16] Since reducing emissions is not popular with industry, ‘Plan B’ – geoengineering – is being touted as the answer to climate change and water shortage. A longer description of Plan B is: Add more pollution to the sky and water to offset the deleterious effects of industrial pollution, without reducing industrial pollution.

Human rights and environmental watchdog, ETC Group, describes the momentum [17]:

“The roll-out of geoengineering as Plan B is being skillfully executed: prominent high-level panels sponsored by prestigious groups, a spate of peer-reviewed articles this January in science journals, and a line-up of panicked politicians in northern countries, nodding nervously in agreement as scientists testify about the ‘need to research Plan B.’”

ETC reports that Gates’ top geoengineering advisor unveiled a plan to grow solar radiation management research “one-hundred-fold, from $10 million to $1 billion over ten years.”

Indeed, several watchdog groups recently ramped up calls to address clean water shortage. “At the end of July 2010, the United Nations General Assembly will vote on an important resolution, initiated by the Bolivian government, which would make clean water and sanitation a human right,” reports Food and Water Watch.[18] This year, National Geographic and Yes! Magazine dedicated entire issues to water.

~~~

Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025

Case Orange ties a 1996 report by top military personnel in the U.S., “Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025” [19] to evidentiary details (like governmental spraying schedules, chemical orders, correct nomenclature used in airline operating manuals, and calls for geoengineering by economists) to support its notion of “heavy involvement of governments at top level in climate control projects.”

Owning the Weather in 2025 provides a specific timeline for the use of EnMod technologies in cooperation with the Weather Modification Association (WMA), a business-government group promoting the beneficial uses of environmental modification [20]:

2000 Introduce ionic mirrors, with a sharp increase from 2008;

2000-2025 Use chemicals for atmospheric seeding by civilian (as well as military) aviation;

2004 Create smart clouds thru nanotechnology, with exponential increase after 2010;

2005 Introduce ‘carbon black dust’.

Though Case Orange decries the paucity of research into EnMod, in 2009 Weather Modification Assn. published its position statement on the safety of seeding clouds with silver-iodide, citing three dozen research papers from 1970 through 2006. [21]

In 2007, the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) published its position statement that included “Guidelines for the Planning of Weather Modification Activities.” Acknowledging that the modern technology of weather modification began in the 1940s, WMO asserts it is still “an emerging technology” today. [22] WMO indicated disappointment that research is being abandoned for operations.

Case Orange contains no reference to the WMA position statement citing all that research, although it cites the group. Nor does it mention the World Meteorological Organization, an agency of the United Nations, which has a link to its Weather Modification portal on its Index page.

At the end of the section, The bare necessity of geoengineering through cloud generation for survival of the planet (5.2.7), Case Orange states:

“[O]ur investigation team comes to the conclusion that climate control programs, controlled by the military but approved by governments, are silently implemented in order to avoid the worst case scenarios they obviously do not want. The two basic instruments are temperature control through generation of artificial clouds and manipulation of the ionosphere through ionosphere heaters.

“Both remain basically military combat systems with the option to go into the offensive if deemed necessary. However since several ionosphere heaters are installed on various places around the globe one can assume that there is wide cooperation between governments in order to reach the climate targets by 2025: controlling the weather and thus the planet.”

The report published the following images provided by a former meteorologist at the Ontario Weather Service, showing spraying schemes for Europe. For December 6, 2008:

In the next series of images covering January 3-5, 2010, the authors assert that “The spraying schemes seem to be organized in a logical pattern so that the whole of Europe is covered in a 3-day period”:

Case Orange agrees that climate change needs to be addressed. Regarding Climate-Gate, the authors suggest that the University of East Anglia deliberately manipulated the climate data to gradually prepare the global population for its future on a hotter planet.

They also cite research that supports the notion that climate change is real. During the three-day grounding of most aircraft after 9/11, scientists noticed an increase in temperature of 1.1 °C (2 °F). [23] This is an astounding increase in such a short time frame. The incidence of cloud seeding reports by the public increases exponentially after this.

The 1996 military piece, Owning the Weather in 2025, gives climate change skeptics “an insight in what to expect in the 21st century:

‘Current demographic, economic and environmental trends will create global stresses that provide the impetus necessary for many countries or groups to turn weather modfication ability into capability. In the United States weather modification will likely become part of national security policy with both domestic and international applications. Our government will pursue such a policy, depending on its interests, at various levels.’”

~~~

Recommendations

“Persistent contrails,” however, “have a devastating impact on eco-systems on this planet and quality of life in general.” Case Orange joins the call of Bill Gates’ geoengineering advisor and the WMO for new research measuring the impact on human health and the environment from EnMod programs.

Case Orange also recommends an immediate and full disclosure of current EnMod activities to the public; and that all civil aviation laws be abided.

Of note, in response to policy interest in geoengineering as a means to control climate change and enhance water supplies, on May 14, 2010, the science subcommittee of the United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity proposed a geoengineering moratorium. [24] This proposed ban on “friendly” EnMod programs will be heard at the Tenth Conference of Parties to UN Convention on Biodiversity in Nagoya, Japan this October.

Case Orange reports that China and Russia openly admit to cloud-seeding, while the U.S. denies such activities. The U.S. does permit open air testing of chemical and biological weapons but not under the law the authors cited, which they paraphrased:

The secretary of defense may conduct tests and experiments involving the use of chemical and biological agents on civilian populations.

Public law of the United States, Law 95-79, Title VIII, Sec. 808, July 30, 1977.

Codified as 50 USC 1520, under Chapter 32 Chemical and Biological Warfare Program, Public Law 95-79 was repealed in 1997 by Public Law 105-85. In its place, 15 USC 1520a provides restrictions (such as informed consent). 50 USC 1512, however, allows open air testing of chemicals and biologicals and allows presidential override of notices and of public health considerations for national security reasons. [25] Case Orange authors are thus correct, it seems, in asserting that such programs are legal, if reprehensible, in the U.S.

Conclusion

For centuries, military leaders have recognized that it rains after a heavy battle. But harnessing that power in a way that doesn’t cause a deluge like in San Diego in 1915 has been a task. (See Brief History, below.) The historical record has many such stories: misdirected hurricanes, farm wars, massive flooding and mudslides. Eventually, though, science met the challenge.

If its birth can be marked by Britain’s successful use of chaff in 1943 to jam enemy radar, the modern environmental modification program is 67 years old. We saw its military use in Vietnam in the 1960s. China openly used it in 2008 to clear the skies for the Olympics.

In 1978, world leaders addressed the moral and ecological issues of using such technologies as a weapon of war by banning their use. Almost thirty years later, in 2007, the World Meteorological Organization complained that EnMod funds were moving from research into operations. Three years later, in May of this year, the United Nations proposed the ban of EnMod operations, calling for further research.

Even with a couple obvious holes in research, the Case Orange report is essentially correct: officials are spraying the skies, and they’re not fully disclosing these activities. Corporate media is colluding with officials in keeping these operations secret from the public.

But, the public has a right to know and governments have a duty to fully disclose all environmental modification operations. The impacts on our health and environment need to be fully understood, and informed consent from the populace needs to be a part of any EnMod operation.

~~~

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not quite the same as chemtrails, but interesting for the secrecy and lack of concern for adverse effects:

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=1269

'During an Oct. 26 interview, she told this writer: “Water districts and ski areas west of the Continental Divide have engaged in cloud seeding that has produced a snow pack 500 percent above normal. Not only are ski resorts enjoying boom times, but the water runoff greatly benefits their housing divisions.

“Cloud seeding is actually permitted throughout the state of Colorado,” she said. “In fact, we even have an official Division of Weather Modification that acknowledges cloud seeding.”

As of now, this is being done almost exclusively on the west side of the Rocky Mountains. But there is a downside. East of the Rockies, the rain and snow that usually falls has been sucked away, resulting in severe weather on that side of the mountain range.

Ms. Macmillan continued: “Without getting their natural amount of rain and snow that they’d previously been getting for centuries, severe droughts have resulted, causing a heavy economic toll on farmers. Their crops are dwindling, cattle don’t have enough hay to eat and aquifers and underground wells are depleted.”

But that’s only the beginning. Ms. Macmillan noted another byproduct: “The lack of snow cover in winter creates soil diseases and E. coli in cows because certain bugs don’t die off. Most people aren’t aware of it, but the cantaloupe listeria outbreak that killed 25 people began in Colorado.” .....

'What we’re talking about are water wars and astronomical amounts of money being paid to Colorado by water-hungry areas in the southwest. Ms. Macmillan weighed in: “Last year, the city and county of Denver spent $200,000 on cloud seeding. But in Colorado, there’s a blackout on this story among those in the press.”....'

Though I don't have the link, a similar thing occured in Cuba, with water falling in the wrong area, and agricultural areas having a highly unusual drought. Many Biological attacks on Cuba have been discovered, as well of course as terroriist atrocities and assassination attempts on Castro.
In the case of Cuba, the 'cloud seeding' would have been done offshore, or perhaps with HAARP.

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beats me how some people that I know personally, and whom I know are true Truthers, cannot see the evidence before their own eyes.
Assuming that their disbelief prevents them from just looking up and checking the skies on a regular basis (the phenomena are not always visible in an obviously contrived manner), I ask these 'genuine doubters' (and the one's I know personally, also know me, so they know I am convinced), to look at the skies frequently.
The phenomena I ask them to look for are (a) Planes (and their 'Trails') making sudden alterations to their flight paths, frequently 120*, sometimes even 90*; commercial planes don't play 'silly *uggers', suddenly deciding, 'Hey, I fancy going to Rio instead of Boston; yippee, here we go'; oddly enough, the passengers might become rather irate.
The other, and more compelling evidence (because one could always say, 'well, it might be a military plane, and has received different orders' or whatever) is
(b) the extremely frequent late afternoon phenomena of seeing rows of parallel and approx. equidistant lines in the distant sky.
These can be a dozen, twenty, or more lines: ANY EXPLANATIONS, ANYONE?
Well, one that springs to my mind is that the planes that sprayed the muck (be it exhaust vapour of chemical sprays) are flying (and 'exhausting' or 'spraying') to a planned program.
COME ON GUYS AND GALS, please come up with an answer other than deliberate spraying (or at least flying) to a planned, non-commercial flight pattern??

By the way, for anyone who has stumbled on this and wonders what the heck we are on about, here is a very short 4.57 minute video clip:

Geoengineering explained by G. Edward Griffin:
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/global-warming-scam-1/geoengineerin g-explained-by-g-edward-griffin-.html

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another short video clip; note near the end of the 7-minute clip. the plane shutting off the spray, then switching it on again:
http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/chemtrails/kent-chemtrails- awareness-uk-.html

A good argument that these chemtrails are not spread by civil aircraft is the fact that on many occasions, particularly late afternoon/early evening, many parallel lines, approximately equidistant, can be seen (on a number of occasions I have counted over twenty).
This makes no sense; civil aircraft fly in flight paths; fuel is expensive, so they wouldn't play 'silly *uggers' and fly so far out of a bee-line to their destination.

Also, it would make no sense to spray from civilian airliners, for the reason stated above, as this would leave very dense 'trails' in the flight paths, from the many aircraft using the paths, and very little elsewhere, when it is obvious from observation that huge areas, outside normal flightpaths, are equally covered.

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another useful website, 'Aircrap':

http://aircrap.org/gates-funded-experiment-spray-atmosphere-sulphur-pa rticles/334837/

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Another short video clip; note near the end of the 7-minute clip. the plane shutting off the spray, then switching it on again:

It looks to me as though it's just flying in and out of the conditions that make vapour trails. You can even see some of it form all around the leading edge of the wings and tail, then evaporate. Unlike from the engines because of all the water vapour from the burning fuel when conditions are right for it to form lasting vapour trails.

Quote:
A good argument that these chemtrails are not spread by civil aircraft is the fact that on many occasions, particularly late afternoon/early evening, many parallel lines, approximately equidistant, can be seen (on a number of occasions I have counted over twenty). This makes no sense; civil aircraft fly in flight paths; fuel is expensive, so they wouldn't play 'silly *uggers' and fly so far out of a bee-line to their destination.

Flight paths and wind would make that pattern too even if they were on the same flight path (separated by time and/or heights)

Quote:
Also, it would make no sense to spray from civilian airliners, for the reason stated above, as this would leave very dense 'trails' in the flight paths, from the many aircraft using the paths, and very little elsewhere, when it is obvious from observation that huge areas, outside normal flight paths, are equally covered.

What are normal flight paths? When weather, traffic, no go areas, and great circle route navigation is taken into account.

PS: I did like the fact in the video he called them Chem trails because of all the Chemicals (additives) in the fuel (which would/could be there regardless of them being military or passenger flights.) Although the video gives out a really mixed up analysis of warming/cooling and warming leading C02 etc.
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More chemtrail info (though the writers seem to think it's not happening already virtually all over the world):
There are some interesting links to military reports re 'owning the weather':

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/intersection/2009/12/14/russian-scie ntists-field-test-geoengineering/

By the way, there is a new video out by the people that put out 'What In The World Are They Spraying?', called 'Why In The World Are They Spraying?'; I'm sure it will be good, like their previous video, but it's not up on the net yet (understandebly, they need to recoup at least some of the expenses incurred putting it together).
I shall be buying it; I hope many of the public do to.
This poisoning of the air, ground and water will not go away, if there is not a mass understanding of what is going on, and mass protests (though I doubt this will occur).

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
More chemtrail info (though the writers seem to think it's not happening already virtually all over the world):
There are some interesting links to military reports re 'owning the weather':

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/intersection/2009/12/14/russian-scie ntists-field-test-geoengineering/

By the way, there is a new video out by the people that put out 'What In The World Are They Spraying?', called 'Why In The World Are They Spraying?'; I'm sure it will be good, like their previous video, but it's not up on the net yet (understandebly, they need to recoup at least some of the expenses incurred putting it together).
I shall be buying it; I hope many of the public do to.
This poisoning of the air, ground and water will not go away, if there is not a mass understanding of what is going on, and mass protests (though I doubt this will occur).

I'd be interested in that video too outsider and agree about protests, but will still protest and protest by none compliance too.
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though there is another Thread up on HAARP, Chemtrails and HAARP are interconnected:
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/search.php?mode=results

HAARP and What It's Used For:
http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/haarp/what-is-haarp.html

'Angels Don't Play This HAARP':
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2804238542173218531

and the later follow-up:

'Angels Still Don't Play This HAARP'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLZcaItj70U

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another very good full-length documentary on chemtrails:

Rosalind Peterson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTxvWLrUeE8

California Skywatch website:
http://www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org/content/california-skywatch

Sabrewolf
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: OPERATION: BLACK SWAN Reply with quote

OPERATION: BLACK SWAN

Link

The chemical Phosgene is being sprayed over populated areas and not just in the U.S.

phosgene
Definition
phos·gene[ fóss jn ]NOUN
1. colorless poisonous gas: a highly toxic colorless gas. Use: chemical weapons in World War I, manufacture of pesticides, plastics, dyes. COCl2
[ Early 19th century. < Greek phōs "light" ]
Content above provided by
Encarta® World English Dictionary[North American Edition] © & (P) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Developed for Microsoft by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc.

QUESTION EVERYTHING
SEEK THE TRUTH
RESIST THE NEW WORLD ORDER
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A short clip by G. Edward Griffin on new 'Why in the World are They Spraying?':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNF-3DwPYCs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 19 of 26

Jump to: