FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Shayler - Manchurian Candidate?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: now if they were smart Reply with quote

they would home in the 'chav' theory - they could maybe get Julie Burchill to write a few lines.
JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Shayler- Manchurian candidate? Reply with quote

John White wrote:
wheras in fact the press re Shaylers pronouncments are not linking him to the campaign at all: for a very good reason! Hes not linked to the campaign!. We've had a "no offical spokesmen" clause since we started precisely for the very reason that stuff like this always has the potential to happen

Shayler's not linked to your campaign? Smell the coffee. He may not be/have been your 'official' spokesman but he is/was certainly your most visible 'unofficial' personality. Can you name anyone else based in the UK who has appeared in the national press as much to champion your cause? Nope, all the other efforts are visits from US 911ers or local affairs confined to regional media. Your only saving grace with Shayler's mental meltdown is that the UK 911 truth movement is so little known that he hasn't taken you down with him.

Edit: And if you need further persuading that Shayler is linked to your campaign listen to last night's Nolan show (details on previous page).

Typo corrected.

Last edited by JimB on Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Shayler- Manchurian candidate? Reply with quote

JimB wrote:
John White wrote:
wheras in fact the press re Shaylers pronouncments are not linking him to the campaign at all: for a very good reason! Hes not linked to the campaign!. We've had a "no offical spokesmen" clause since we started precisely for the very reason that stuff like this always has the potential to happen

Shayler's not linked to your campaign? Smell the coffee. He not be/have been your 'official' spokesman

Thanks. You prove my point

Quote:
but he is/was certainly your most visible 'unofficial' personality. Can you name anyone else based in the UK who has appeared in the national press as much to champion your cause? Nope, all the other efforts are visits from US 911ers or local affairs confined to regional media. Your only saving grace with Shayler's mental meltdown is that the UK 911 truth movement is so little known that he hasn't taken you down with him.

LOL! Someone's worried. 9/11 Truth is doing nicely in the UK, thanks. Theres a LOT more going on than just this campaign as well

Quote:
Edit: And if you need further persuading that Shayler is linked to your campaign listen to last night's Nolan show (details on previous page).

I'll grant you that Shayler himself believes he is speaking for the campaign. Thats not the case with the MSM, who clearly understand that he isnt (and sure, arnt keen to give us publciity) Guess what? Hes going to find out hes wrong

Besides which, I can't see the media circus around Shayler going much further, or the MSM wil risk a backlash from the public as to why they are letting someone who the consensus view is sure to be is imbalanced have airtime and risk ending up looking like irresponsible chunts to their consumers

And BTW, the Truth is still the Truth, no matter where in delude-yourself-daddy-loves-you land critics choose to live

9/11 truth is WAYYY bigger than Dave Shayler, as every member of this campaign will agree

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

Ofcourse WHAT he is saying is total crud, especially to those of us who believe in God and the prophets.

No. Even more crud to those of us who don't.

moeen yaseen
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: SHAYLER- MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE? Reply with quote

DISASSOCIATION FROM SHAYLER

For the first time John White has uttered something sensible.
Quote:

Regarding your other points, forgive me, but as a moderator, I like to take the moderate view... if you want to take you concerns further, I suggest a pm to Ian and Mick and by all means start a poll "do you want to see Shayler's image taken off the front page etc": as far as deleting threads goes however, my response would be: no way, we dont do historical revision, we are better than that

Well I would like to trigger this poll and I hereby move the motion to this house; " That the UK 9/11 Truth Movement disassociates itself completely with David Shayler herewith". I look forward to someone to volunteer to second this motion. Thereby since this thread is being moderated John White can take the honour to convey this to Ian/Mick or whosoever runs this website.

I am sure the spiritual forces will be smiling at me for doing so as well as the foot soldiers on the ground who feel disgusted and betrayed . I am pleased to see that many activists are not taken in or fooled by those who are appeasing Shayler. Just for the record if there was any credibility to David Shayler's claim to be the Messiah I would be the first to kneel before him and take the Oath of Loyalty as the Muslim belief is that Jesus will return in his second coming with the Mahdi to restore truth and justice for humanity's sojourn on this beautiful blue planet which has turned into a prisonplanet for many. A prisonplanet looms for many indeed inclusive of the USA/UK with the current financial crisis set to explode and deepen into a recession. However, David Shayler assuming he is genuine in his spiritual awakening shows NO qualities, attributes, track record and deed worthy of such a claim. Indeed if anything he requires to submit himself to a spiritual guide to submit himself to God rather than claiming to be God. As I stated we either accept or reject him.

Congratulations on truth activists to expose the truth here and not be taken in :- JimB, Bongo, Stelios, Kbo234, Outsider,
Rodin, The Watcher, Mason Free Party and Sherlock Holmes.

Also for the record John you claim that we are NOT into historic revisionism by deleting threads. Really well what on earth happened to the thread on Belinda McKenzie earlier this year where she was taken to task for her outspoken Islamophobia and collusion with antiIran forces at a time of NWO neocon belligerency and took a back seat. This is now being raised again as she is in denial. If we are going to be consistent in NOT being historic revisionists this deleted thread should be placed online again. Let us be truthseekers rather than hypocrites as TRUTH does not
need a pseudo truth movement. Laughing

Last edited by moeen yaseen on Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Also for the record John you claim that we are NOT into historic revisionism by deleting threads. Really well what on earth happened to the thread on Belinda McKenzie earlier this year where she was taken to task for her outspoken Islamophobia and collusion with antiIran forces at a time of NWO neocon belligerency and took a back seat. This is now being raised again as she is in denial. If we are going to be consistent in NOT being historic revisionists this deleted thread should be placed online again. Let us be truthseekers rather than hypocrites as TRUTH does not
a pseudo truth movement

Yes I see... I dont give two hoots if you don't find me "sensible", but don't expect me to respect such cheap points scoring: those posts were apologised for, and removed at the makers own request... the objective difference is clear to see, and justice is never based on absolutes: if it is, it always becomes tyranny

So lets grow up a little shall we? If you want to tear up the scenery, find some cardboard to munch on instead

moeen yaseen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: SHAYLER- MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE? Reply with quote

Deleted

Last edited by moeen yaseen on Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:02 am; edited 4 times in total
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What???Shayler can be forgiven or accepted for his Messiah moment. Perhaps he is,perhaps he ain't, perhaps it's only what his channeler told him.
Where does Belinda come into that? For speaking of her inside Knowledge? That Iran is a pestilencial regime like many others in fake opposition to the hegemony?

moeen yaseen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: SHAYLER- MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE? Reply with quote

Deleted

Last edited by moeen yaseen on Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
moeen yaseen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: SHAYLER- MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE? Reply with quote

Deleted
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: SHAYLER- MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE? Reply with quote

moeen yaseen wrote:
Deleted

well there you go: you can delete your posts, same as Belinda can delete hers... but if Belinda came to me and said "I demand you delete ALL of moeen yaseen's posts immediately or be a hypocrite becuase he's deleted his own!": theres a different issue: not that she would

And of course, Shayler himself has, to the best of my knowledge, never posted here... so what you are actually asking is for the editing or deletion of every post by hundreds of members that ever referenced Shayler

And exactly how many hours of our time should the mods donate to this mission fruitless and impossible (before expiring through boredom?)

However, a popular vote on removing Shaylers image from the front page, thats clearly far more credible: so get to making the poll. Also don't demand I PM Ian or Mick on your behalf: if it matters I expect you to be able to do it yourself, unless you ask politely

I'm no mans scivvy just becuase I lend a hand to keeping this show going

moeen yaseen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: SHAYLER- MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE? Reply with quote

DISASSOCIATION FROM SHAYLER

There was a repetition of the same post thrice which has been rectified.
Leaving aside whether you are sensible or otherwise your remarks about NOT practising REVISIONISM on this forum need to be rebutted as I will not allow a moderator to whitewash TRUTH. To be moderator is not a Divine right but has responsibilities. For that matter I am prepared to publish a current internal email circular in my possession and others. No consent was given by those contributing to the thread inlcusive of myself , Keith Mothersson and Kevin Barrett of MUJCA(USA). The jist of the thread was challenging Belinda McKenzie's abuse, character assasination and Islamophobia. So NO consent was given to withdraw it. You better ask Ian Neal to defend his unilateral arbitrary action. Let us stick to the facts and not beat around the bush.
The point that is being made is that you claim to be against historic revisionism. vis a vis Shayler. Well the point I am making is that there was a clear violation of this principle by those running this forum. That can not be WHITEWASHED away mate. Keith Mothersson will only be too pleased to repost the entire thread as it is relevant in terms of challenging ISLAMOPHOBIA. If you want to argue be careful; extremely careful on the ground you are walking upon in case you fall into the quicksand of falsehoods.

Happy Truth Seeking Laughing
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh good grief. Post what you like, pick a scrap, re-open old wounds, it still doesnt mean your getting your way just becuase you demand it, and just shows you up as more interested in division than unity. Maybe this time we will go "sod it: we removed it: your playing silly buggers putting it back up: so you can damn well live with it and stuff your objections! Esepcially if you think you can wheel it out as some sword of solomon everytime you want to impose your will on the campaign"

There's always one. Your the hypocrite trying to use what is efectively emotional blackmail to lever your point over Shayler, and I don't respect you for it. Shame on You!

In case you dont understand this, the Campaign no more belongs to moeen yaseen than it belongs to dave shayler!

If you have a desire to see the campaign go a certain way, get off your own butt and do the work of creating consensus!

Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:41 am    Post subject: Talking to 'God' is okay. Listening to 'Him' is not? Reply with quote

Talking to 'God' is okay. Listening to 'Him' is not?

moeen yaseen wrote:
These statements by David Shayler are NOT only outrageous and blasphemous but beyond a joke…

It is shocking to witness such an attack on a man who claims that ‘God’ has spoken to him, when so many people—like the above writer and others who have professed their faith on this forum—make it a ritual to go to their churches, mosques or temples and speak to ‘Him’.

What’s the difference? Why is it so ‘outrageous’ that ‘God’ might choose to answer back, now and then?

Or does this make ‘God’ a blasphemer?

Or are you all hypocrites?

Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: what does M.Y. mean by 'appeasing' shayler? Reply with quote

I find the use of this term extremely odd. It suggests that some sort of anti nazi rant is acting as MY's subcode, despite being utterly irrelevant.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Shayler's name still appears at the front page of this website. So isnt it time to remove that link?
I say it is.

Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:30 am Post subject: Messiah, her I come..... too!

Wonder if any quite understood the intention of my post in the 'Messiah
forum', as no comment was seen, so will post it again with a little
explanatory addendum:

I too, am the reincarnation of Jesus of Nazareth, King Arthur and da Vinci.

But as I'm not quite as modest as D. S., let me bluntly state that I'm also
the reincarnation of, Zoroaster, Hermes Trismegistus, Socrates, Plato,
Boethius, William BLake, Duhrer, Kierkegaard, H.C. Andersen,
Kahlil Gibran, Piet Hein, Jørn Utzon, etc. etc.

But of course, and obviously, I'm also the reincarnation of Emily dickenson,
Elizabeth Barret browning, Isak Dinesen, Mother Teresa, Marilyn Monroe etc.
- and not least Christina Rosetti.

This latter dear sweetheart wrote the following poem, and which many in
this forum should carefully read, but of course, won't do at all, due to
certain flaws, like immaturity and no understanding, in their make-up:

I saw a vision of a woman, where
Night and new morning strive for domination;
Incomparably pale, and almost fair,
And sad beyond expression.

I stood upon the outer barren ground,
She stood on inner ground that budded flowers;
While circling in their never-slackening round
Danced by the mystic hours.

But every flower was lifted on a thorn,
And every thorn shot upright from its sands
To gall her feet; hoarse laughter pealed in scorn
With cruel clapping hands.

She bled and wept, yet did not shrink; her strength
Was strung up until daybreak of delight:
She measured measureless sorrow toward its length,
And breadth, and depth, and height.

Then marked I how a chain sustained her form,
A chain of living links not made nor riven:
It streched sheer up through lighting, wind, and storm,
And anchored fast in heaven.

One cried: "How long? Yet founded on the rock
She shall do battle, suffer, and attain."
One answered: "Faith quakes in the tempest shock:
Strengthen her soul again."

I saw a cup sent down and come to her
Brimful of loathing and of bitterness:
She drank with livid lips that seemed to stir
The depth, not make it less.

But as she drank I spied a hand distil
New wine and virgin honey; making it
First bitter-sweet, then sweet indeed, until
She tasted only sweet.

Her lips and cheeks waxed rosy-fresh and young;
Drinking she sang: "My soul shall nothing want";
And drank anew: while soft a song was sung,
A mystical slow chant.

So, yes. I also need tender loving help and care from all you amazingly
selfless, concerned, and so clever and insightful people in this thread.

The word 'Messiah' has, as you know, two meanings. It not only means
'The anointed One', but also 'God's emissary' or 'God's messenger'.

As we all know, the term 'The anointed One', applies solely to J.C.,
whereas 'God's emisarry' has a wider range.

David Shayler believes that he is a messenger from God. He therefore
believes that God is totally on the side of the socalled 'truthseekers'.

Contrary to this belief stands the little junior bush, who also believes that
he is a messenger from god. (for did not god himself pay a little visit to
this man in the oval office! ..... so there you are!)
So bush jr. therefore, believes that his god is on the side of the neocons.

Who is right? - For this is in reality all it boils down to!
Who, to be honest, do you really back, in this little game??

And, do you all, in all sincerity, really believe that David seriously think
that he is the reincarnation of king Arthur - a legendary figure!!
Or, having no real talent for painting, seriously think that he is the
reincarnation of da Vinci!!
If so, then its perhaps you guys that are in dire need of a little help -
sort of..... seriously!!

PS!
Ateists, agnostics and other 3-dimensional people cannot, of course, be
asked to make a choice or participate herein, but are naturally more
than welcome to continue with what they are best at: .....ridicule and
scorn! Crying or Very sad

Love
Tamborine man.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ateists, agnostics and other 3-dimensional people cannot, of course, be asked to make a choice or participate herein, but are naturally more than welcome to continue with what they are best at: .....ridicule and scorn!

Thanks for recognising "us" as being three-dimensional. Did I detect a smidgin of ridicule and scorn in your post? If you can explain to me why I should not ridicule beliefs such as a virgin birth, God giving messages by burning a bush, Jesus walking on water and a multitude of other "beliefs" then I will gladly drop my scorn. It is just that when I witness the pictures from Iraq of children deformed by depleted Uranium weapons or smashed to pieces with limbs hanging off because Christian fundamentalists, their leaders urged on by God, and Jews (God's Chosen People), driven by a history that explains how God gave them the land in the middle east, I feel that a little scorn is appropriate. I hope you can find it in you heart to forgive me. I sense that you are a "religious" person so I am optimistic that you will deign to be so gracious.
Tamborine man
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Ridicule & scorn! Reply with quote

[/quote]
Thanks for recognising "us" as being three-dimensional. Did I detect a
smidgin of ridicule and scorn in your post? If you can explain to me why I
should not ridicule beliefs such as a virgin birth, God giving messages by
burning a bush, Jesus walking on water and a multitude of other "beliefs"
then I will gladly drop my scorn. It is just that when I witness the pictures
from Iraq of children deformed by depleted Uranium weapons or
smashed to pieces with limbs hanging off because Christian
fundamentalists, their leaders urged on by God, and Jews (God's Chosen
People), driven by a history that explains how God gave them the land in
the middle east, I feel that a little scorn is appropriate. I hope you can
find it in you heart to forgive me. I sense that you are a "religious"
person so I am optimistic that you will deign to be so gracious.
Quote:

If you had looked more carefully you would have seen a very sad and
crying smilie, which of course could have defeated your strange
suspicion there and then! But as you unfortunately missed the little
fellow, I better try here to again draw your attention to him!

If one so chooses, it would be rather easy to ridicule and scorn you for
the way you ridicule and scorn others.
This is not my way though. Instead, its with more sadness than anything
else, that one observe ateists again and again try to prove the
non-existence of God, by given examples gathered from the lowest
denominators; from the immature, the easily let, the fanatics, the
flat-earth'ers, from nonsense from their own ranks, etc. etc..

One look forward to that day when ateists grow up, and defend their
beliefs by refering to the most exalted, or the most advanced individuals,
who in every fields of the Arts and the Sciences have continued to enrich
mankind through the ages!
Tell us why you think you're more evolved, more atuned, have more to
offer mankind, than for exampel J.S. Bach, Puccini, Brams, Grieg,
Bob Dylan, Rene Fleming and a host of others apart from those already
mentioned in previous post - and who doesn't seem to have any
problems whatsoever with perceiving of a spritual world in a higher
dimension than the physical!!

Rise up my friend. Convince me with incredible intelligence, wisdom and
insight that the physical 'sphere' is all there is, and I shall humbly bow
in deep admiration.

Until then, I shall remain a humble spirituel person, far far removed from
being religious or having any connextion to/with any religion or cult
whatsoever.

PS!
Sorry, but only those you have wronged can forgive you!

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why doesn't Shayler realise that all this channelled sh-ite is a speciality of the Glastonbury Symposium crew...wasn't it Palden Jenkens the overseer of GS who wrote the book 'the only planet of choice' which contains channeled stuff from council of Nine and is a new age psyop originating from the UN shills...come on Dave..wake up,you've been duped by these spiritual wolves
Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Shayler- Manchurian candidate? Reply with quote

moeen yaseen wrote:

For a start ALL references to him on this site should be deleted and erased by those responsible for this site.

I understand why you feel like that but it would pain me to take 'memory hole' type action on this site.

Dave has done a lot for this campaign which shouldn't be forgotten. When speaking about 9/11 he has been spot on, and that information is still relevant.

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
jomper
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Instead, its with more sadness than anything
else, that one observe ateists again and again try to prove the
non-existence of God

Tambourine man - there is no evidence for god or god(s) that withstands any kind of genuine scientific or historical analysis. If there was I'm sure people like you would've discovered it long ago and we'd have heard about it, but the best most believers do is simply point to their holy book(s), as if a book of stories proves anything.

It is not for atheists to attempt to prove non-existence of imaginary beings - there are an awful lot of imaginary beings out there, and it's rather silly of you to feel sad if the imaginary being you believe in is recognised as imaginary by everyone else.

There's a very long a distinguished list of atheist thinkers and scientists including people such as Einstein, Bertrand Russell and er, Bill Gates.

But on the question about David Shayler's photo on this site, I think his picture should be taken down.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you had looked more carefully you would have seen a very sad and crying smilie, which of course could have defeated your strange
suspicion there and then! But as you unfortunately missed the little
fellow, I better try here to again draw your attention to him!

I didn't miss him - my suspicion is that you consider that non-believers in a God are full of scorn and ridicule. It is after all what you said. I disagree with that assertion. Scorn is a tiny part of atheists response to the God believers attacks and is well deserved.

Quote:
If one so chooses, it would be rather easy to ridicule and scorn you for the way you ridicule and scorn others. This is not my way though.

Well you made a pretty good job of doing precisely that in your post above.

Quote:
Instead, its with more sadness than anything else, that one observe ateists again and again try to prove the non-existence of God, by given examples gathered from the lowest denominators; from the immature, the easily let, the fanatics, the flat-earth'ers, from nonsense from their own ranks, etc. etc..

I do not try to prove the non-existence of God. It is impossible to prove the non existence of anything. Like all atheists I respond to the attack of religion which attempts to force me into a belief and a way of behaviour that I find disagreeable. I do not care if people wish to pursue their religion or if they believe in God. That is their business. I just want them to stop trying to make it mine. Is Tony Blair a "lowest common denominator"? George Bush? The Ayatollahs in Iran? Jewish leaders?

Quote:
One look forward to that day when ateists grow up, and defend their beliefs by refering to the most exalted, or the most advanced individuals, who in every fields of the Arts and the Sciences have continued to enrich mankind through the ages!

What beliefs? You speak of Atheism as if it was a movement like religion.

Quote:
Tell us why you think you're more evolved, more atuned, have more to offer mankind, than for exampel J.S. Bach, Puccini, Brams, Grieg, Bob Dylan, Rene Fleming and a host of others apart from those alreadymentioned in previous post - and who doesn't seem to have any
problems whatsoever with perceiving of a spritual world in a higher
dimension than the physical!!

I do not think I am more evolved or have more to offer mankind. I object to religion which believes it has all the answers when the truth is it has none and life is as much a mystery to a God believer as it is to any atheist. Your statement reeks of the arrogance that religion instills into its adherents. Only you can perceive of a higher spiritual world? Who do you think you are? It is more likely that someone who sheds the mind control of mainstream religion and God-belief will become more aware of a spiritual dimension to life.

Quote:
Rise up my friend. Convince me with incredible intelligence, wisdom and insight that the physical 'sphere' is all there is, and I shall humbly bow in deep admiration.

I have no wish to convince you or anyone else of anything - that is the job of religions. Often by violence. Find out your truth for yourself and leave me to do the same. That is the true stance of atheists.

Quote:
Until then, I shall remain a humble spirituel person, far far removed from being religious or having any connextion to/with any religion or cult whatsoever.

Me too. I do not pretend to know any answers nor do I need to invent God to neatly give all the answers.

Quote:
PS! Sorry, but only those you have wronged can forgive you!

I was being scornful. Wink

Getting back to the topic - shouldn't Christians be joyous that Shayler has announced that he is the second coming? It is interesting to note how scornful the Christians are when commenting on Shayler. What would they have thought about Jesus Christ announcing himself as the messiah?
Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Rubbishing a Human Being Reply with quote

Rubbishing a Human Being

Mick Meaney wrote:
moeen yaseen wrote:

For a start ALL references to him on this site should be deleted and erased by those responsible for this site.

I understand why you feel like that but it would pain me to take 'memory hole' type action on this site.

Dave has done a lot for this campaign which shouldn't be forgotten. When speaking about 9/11 he has been spot on, and that information is still relevant.

Mick,
You are absolutely right, and I find the attitude of moeen yaseen and those who agree with him vicious and vindictive, and they should heed the words of a non-believer:
blackcat wrote:
Getting back to the topic - shouldn't Christians be joyous that Shayler has announced that he is the second coming? It is interesting to note how scornful the Christians are when commenting on Shayler. What would they have thought about Jesus Christ announcing himself as the messiah?

Contrast the above with this:
moeen yaseen wrote:
Just for the record if there was any credibility to David Shayler's claim to be the Messiah I would be the first to kneel before him and take the Oath of Loyalty as the Muslim belief is that Jesus will return in his second coming with the Mahdi to restore truth and justice for humanity's sojourn on this beautiful blue planet which has turned into a prisonplanet for many.

There are two questions prompted by this post:

1. How can a believer be so sure that David Shayler’s claim is without merit?

2 On the other hand, if a believer can be sure—by whatever mystical knowledge they possess—that David’s claims are without merit, then where is the compassion for another human being who may be delusional or suffering in some other way from the stress of doing what he believes to have been the right thing, for so many years?

My older son’s mother once suffered very badly from manic depression, also known as bi-polar disorder, and when her mood would swing towards the manic side of this distressing condition, she was prone to believe, almost literally, that she could walk on water. Indeed, my ex-wife was convinced that our son was the re-incarnation of Jesus, following the over prescription of barbiturates by the surgeon who delivered him—three months prematurely—by caesarean section. When it was realised that these strong drugs were having the opposite effect to the desired one of calming her down, the surgeon’s only apology was merely to state that he was not a ‘drug-prescribing physician, only a plumber.’

I have no idea—and I would suspect that no one else writing on this site has either—what may have caused David Shayler to make the statements which have caused the unseemly outbursts that they have on this website, but those of you who lack any compassion for what could well be a very distressed human being, or who want to discard the work that he has done for the 9/11 movement, prior to these events, can only be described with one word:

Despicable.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackcat wrote:
What would they have thought about Jesus Christ announcing himself as the messiah?

Fascinating question that deserves an answer.

How would they know ?

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: The Messiahs warnings about other "Messiahs". Reply with quote

Have just returned from a weeks "spiritual" holiday by Dartmoor (not realising it is the home of David Shayler)

For those doing their own research

The Messiah Jesus Christ warned in the bible that in the last days many will come saying they are The Messsiah and that the followers of Christs teachings should not be deceived and go and follow these false messiahs.
Luke 21v 8. Matthew 24v4, Mark 13v 6

A Sound Mind and Life

Christ also suggested how we should develop a sound mind in Phillipians 4 v 8. "Think on things true, honest, pure, lovely, of good report, virtouous, praise worthy". Useful advice in very difficult and confusing times.

Also in Romans 8 v 6 Christ says " to be spiritually minded is life and peace". However the bible is also clear that not all "spirits " are good or helpful Deutoronomy 18 v 9-12

IMO with all David has gone through he has perhaps been filling or had his mind filled with things that are none of the above. As drugs have side effects so do some "spiritual" remedies.
Easy Rider
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Blackcat wrote:
What would they have thought about Jesus Christ announcing himself as the messiah?

How would they know ?

So if David is the messiah he will be:

In common with all the other sun gods

Of a virgin birth (constellation Virgo)
born on 25th December (Winter Solstice)
Have 12 brothers (or disciples) (signs of the zodiac)
Can walk on water (this is just the sun reflecting on surface of water)
He will be crucified on the cross (constellation of stars that makes a cross)
He will be ressurected (spring equinox when there is more light than dark)

Have you not watched the Zeitgeist...........all these religions were based on Sungods and are parody's of the sun...................until they were hijacked for psyops reasons

Wind this on to 10 minutes to see for yourself

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&q=the+ze itgeist&total=775&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

THERE IS NO blasted MESSIAH
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Rider wrote:
Mark Gobell wrote:
Blackcat wrote:

How would they know ?

So if David is the messiah he will be:

In common with all the other sun gods

Of a virgin birth (constellation Virgo)
born on 25th December (Winter Solstice)
Have 12 brothers (or disciples) (signs of the zodiac)
Can walk on water (this is just the sun reflecting on surface of water)
He will be crucified on the cross (constellation of stars that makes a cross)
He will be ressurected (spring equinox when there is more light than dark)

Have you not watched the Zeitgeist...........all these religions were based on Sungods and are parody's of the sun...................until they were hijacked for psyops reasons

Wind this on to 10 minutes to see for yourself

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&q=the+ze itgeist&total=775&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

THERE IS NO * MESSIAH

Ah I see. It's all in the Zeitgeist movie is it ?

Quite how anyone knows what the new messiah's modus operandi will be is a fascinating proposition all of itself.

Maybe, the new messiah might come back as a milkman or a small frog or a worm or a whiff of summer bouquet.

Or, maybe, just maybe a rather naughty boy suffering from some grand delusion.

But, if Shayler wasn't in Zeitgeist then he's obviously a fraud.

Case closed ?

Question still stands:

How would the "believers" really know ?

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it looks to me the Glastonbury Symposium sucked Shayler in..found out he was an anti zionist and decided we want nothing to do with this guy..got a pyschic to do a hit job on him like judy hall did with Icke and now they can get on with the grand master plan without Shayler rocking the zionist Ark..
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
it looks to me the Glastonbury Symposium sucked Shayler in..found out he was an anti zionist and decided we want nothing to do with this guy..got a pyschic to do a hit job on him like judy hall did with Icke and now they can get on with the grand master plan without Shayler rocking the zionist Ark..

*Cough* EVIDENCE?

Is "The Glastonbury Symposium" Pro-Zionist just becuase you find the word "Glastonbury" scary?

So just why has the Glastonbury Symposium got this history of allowing quite scathing criiques of Zionism to be delivered there?

Oh no! I'm questioning you! I must be pro-zionist!

Argghh! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Ah:

I'm already there!

Well, thats a relief! (Phew!)

Seriously though MFP, you are getting no-fruit-unlooped these days

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: