FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2008 Faldingworth Earthquake: Crikey, did you feel that?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: 'Earthquakes' from blasts rock villagers Reply with quote

'Earthquakes' from blasts rock villagers
30 September, 2006
Lincolnshire Echo

A Series of mysterious and violent explosions have damaged homes in quiet rural villages, according to a group of residents.............
Nobody was available for comment from either Unibay or Skydock, , which is a member of the Explosives Industry Group. Lincolnshire Police said: "A company called us to warn us that they would be doing some controlled explosions to test ordnance at their site in Faldingworth.............

http://news.google.co.uk/archivesearch/url?sa=t&source=archive&ct=res& cd=1-0&url=http%3A%2F%2Fresults.factiva.com%2Findex%2Findex.aspx%3Fref %3DLINECH0020061001e29u0001d&ei=WwuqSKOyB67E6gHZ1-WODQ&usg=AFQjCNHPzVx 7EXUDTH13ixluS2mSrT4q9w&sig2=Gnd33TCh6-owpp2K378oaA

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
sycorax82
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got to wonder whether the privatisation is just a facade (well, I wonder...) stopping anything coming back on the government.

I wonder if they could explain away anything larger than the quake we experienced in Feb as being natural? Would everyone buy that??
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC wrote:
Page last updated at 07:27 GMT, Monday, 27 October 2008

'Weak' earthquake hits Midlands

An earthquake measuring 3.6 on the Richter scale has been felt in parts of Herefordshire and Worcestershire.

The British Geological Survey (BGS) described the quake at 1806 GMT as weak, with its epicentre 6km (3.7 miles) from Bromyard.

Sandra Green, in Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire, told the BBC she felt a "thud through the whole house".

People further away in the West Midlands also reported a tremor. The BGS is monitoring for aftershocks.

Seismologist David Galloway said: "It's really a case of wait and see."

"People have described it as a lorry crashing in to the side of their house and on analysis of our instruments there has been an earthquake of 3.6 on the Richter Scale," he said.

Experiences of earthquake

"We record about 200 earthquakes a year but most go unnoticed by the general public. One or two a month are felt and this was quite widely felt."

Heather Blevins, 43, of Belmont, Herefordshire, said "the whole house shook" but nothing was damaged.

Cerianne Thorneycroft, of Lower Bullingham, also in Herefordshire, said she thought the rumble was a heavy train on the railway track, before realising the whole house had been shaken.

A resident in Great Witley, Worcestershire, said she heard a "low booming noise and the whole house shook".

Others living near the epicentre contacted the BBC to report walls creaking, furniture shifting and houses shuddering, but so far there have been no reports of damage or injuries.

Police said they received reports of it affecting an area between Malvern and Worcester but a report also came in from Dudley, 74km (46 miles) away from Bromyard.

Mr Galloway said: "The cause of the earthquake is that we live on a dynamic planet and these plates are moving all over the world and this creates stress in the rocks.

"We are in the middle of one of these plates so we don't get the earthquakes like they do in Japan or Turkey."

BBC

BBC wrote:
Page last updated at 22:56 GMT, Sunday, 26 October 2008

'Houses shook and furniture moved'

An earthquake measuring 3.6 on the Richter scale has been felt in parts of Herefordshire and Worcestershire. BBC website users have been in touch to tell us their experiences.

SAMANTHA COCKERTON, LEDBURY, HEREFORDSHIRE

At 17.07pm we heard a tremendous roaring sound and then the whole house shook. We live in a 16th century cottage so to feel this literally move beneath us was quite alarming. We wondered whether the whole of Marcle Ridge was about to come down on top of us, as it did so many years ago.

M SLATER, BROMYARD, HEREFORDSHIRE

We heard and felt an underground train, but then the house rocked! That was an earthquake we all exclaimed. It woke the dog. We are on top of Hegdon Hill - the highest cultivated point in Herefordshire, it is claimed - we have no underground lines closer than London.

D STALLAND, GREAT MALVERN, WORCS

I was using the computer at the time and it felt like the house next door was shutting one of their doors quite loudly but as the shaking lasted longer than a couple of seconds, it was apparent it was an earthquake. This is my second earthquake in Malvern. The last time was September 2000 and measured 4.2.

JEREMY MORFEY, LEIGH, WORCS

Yes, I felt it. I was watching TV and I felt on my back a vibration as if my neighbours had slammed a door very hard and shook the house. Strange, since they are not normally that rough. I thought it might be a fire blowing out a window but not that either. I live about 10 miles east of Bromyard, six west of Worcester, and seven north of Malvern.

CERIANNE THORNEYCROFT, HEREFORDSHIRE

I live near the railway line and initially thought the rumble was a heavy train, then realised the whole house had been shaken like the terrace had been shunted at one end, and I had even felt it in my neck having been leaning on a table against the wall at the time. Later when cooking I realised that the cooker had moved as well.

DAVID TOWNSEND, WHITBOURNE, WORCS

At this time, my wife and I were in our kitchen serving out our meal when what I thought was a large lorry with a rear empty container on it was trundling along our lane. So I opened the double-glazed windows to hear more but could not detect a vehicle close by. Then I picked up your news to say it was an earthquake.

VINCE, EVESHAM, WORCS

It was felt further than Worcester as I felt it at the other end of the county in Evesham. It was like a dull thud and the flat vibrated a bit. Only lasted for a couple of seconds. At first I thought it was someone missing the road and driving into the building.

BBC

codereader
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Fireworks at Faldingworth base! Reply with quote

Here is an interesting email I received today out of the blue.

A new sale has been added to the diary

29/07/2009 12:00:00
Men Shun Fireworks Company Limited

Offers are invited for the two large parcels of fireworks situated at Faldingworth Airbase, Lincolnshire in units 71 and 73. These units are purpose built, dry ammunition stores.
We are seeking offers on each of the lots. Offer are to be sent in writing or by email. These must be received by 12noon Wednesday 29th July 2009.
Please contact our office to arrange viewing which is strictly by appointment only.

A catalogue was not available at the time this email was sent, but will be available soon
Click Here to check

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: