FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dean Warwick murdered at Truth Event?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Quote:
thanks for the link.

so there is no evidence, just information that leads to assumptions.
i do not dispute the death is suspicious, but if im going to believe it was due to sonic weaponary, and that somehow must mean j.wood is correct, then im just looking for some kind of actual evidence, rather than 'feelings'.

i can tell im wasting my time and all there actually is, is feelings and suspicions and assumptions. if somebody died suddenly whilst reading the bingo i doubt there would be any suspicions at all, yet i bet it happens.

what im trying to get to or be clear about is wether this was a normal death made suspicious due to the nature of the talk, or if there is actual evidence pointing to murder and use of sonic weaponary.

actually forget it i don't think people get it sometimes once they have already made up their minds

Your not wasting your time Marky and I understand were your coming from. I dont believe NPT and DEW is the truth neither do I believe its false but I'm open minded enough to check it out and do my own research.

Thats considerably different to the gatekeeper and negative quest for 911 truth approach currently practiced on this site.

im willing to consider and look to before dismissing. thats why im trying to be clear what there is to go on or for pointers of something more solid, or if it is just feelings and suspicions at the moment.

from the evidence presented so far i only see suspicions and feelings. hence asking for something more solid or a pointer in the right direction. if this is all the evidence there is then it dos'nt matter, my conclusions don't change.
Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Starbuck claims to meet MI6 operatives at his local off-license (see interview with David Messiah Shayler). Does Mr Starbuck have anything more to tell us?...
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just catching up with this story. Fascinating. What about this children of the new forest thing? Dorset police has been a bit of a topic with Peter Power and the suicided copper etc.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe Vialls was Ari Ben Menashe. He lived with wife in Australia. Communist and ex MOSSAD. Still a staunch communist in later life as Joe Vialls. FWIW.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where death is involved I get interested. Where media access is involved I smell a rat.
Hagbard Celine
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
A few of the speakers at the Probe conference on Sunday 30/3/08 mentioned Deans work and his sudden death at Probe.

One of the speakers gave an account of his work experience in the military and afterwards as one of the bodyguards for a well known South American drug baron. He gave a very interesting insight into the drugs dealing and stated that the biggest customers were government agents, CIA, MI6, Mossad etc

He advised that the military have been using sonic weaponry for some time and that Dean Warwick knew about this due to his work experience with the CIA.

Maybe we should take Andrew Johnsons research and Dr Judy Woods more seriously comrades. Shocked

I was not at Probe the day Dean passed away to another dimension but many of the regulars who attend Probe and witnessed the incident feel that he was taken out by sonic weaponry.

I was there. We tried to save him, but it was no good.

Yes, it was pretty creepy and it shook us up. Opinions among the regular Probe delegation are divided. My own view is that we should be more than suspicious.

The bloke who mentioed Dean, Frank Willis, had an incredible story to tell. He said that the War on Drugs is a total scam. He used to work as a security guard for a drug baron in Colombia and he used to see CIA agents and American govt officials visit every day to buy.

"Because he refused to compete in games of domination he was indomitable"
from The Dispossessed by Ursula Le Guin
Hagbard Celine
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

if he WAS killed by sonic weaponary then surely the killer was in the room and the footage could give an indication.

why has it been 1 and half years since last hearing anything on this if it was a murder case? or is there disagrement as to wether it was?

Very much so. And for those of us who think it was murder, we have nothing we could go to the police with; they'd laugh at us! The thing that was weord was that Dean was only added to the programme at the last minute (I still have it). Then when we arrived at the conference a new updated agenda was given out with Dean's blurb amended. Now it said that he "would name the AntiChrist". Just before he collapsed he said something along the lines of "I'm about to reveal something I've never told anyone before" and then he paused, said "Bear with me." and keeled over. for a moment i thought he was having a joke with us! He seemed to be building up to some kind of climax in his speech. I even looked over my shoulder, joking to myself that there might be a sniper hidden somewhere.

Someone claims to have seen a man leave the room just after Dean collapsed and run down the stair to the carpark laughing. I didn't notice because I was busy calling the ambulance.

But the killer doesn't need to be in the room. If it was a scaler beam weapon then the killer could be on the other side of the world, or even the moon!

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But the killer doesn't need to be in the room. If it was a scaler beam weapon then the killer could be on the other side of the world, or even the moon!

but how can things like that be so accurate from a long distance away without the target being tagged in someway. its one thing calculating a target that dos'nt move like a building, but one person who is moving around without effecting anybody else in the building or hitting the wrong target?

again i don't think people are wrong to be suspicous, but these things do happen, unless this is another case of somebody being taken out by secret weaponary.

footballer dies suddenly for no appant reason. don't watch if easily shocked. its not gory or anything like that but it is very sad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1aRnhlux6A
Hagbard Celine
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Quote:

but how can things like that be so accurate from a long distance away without the target being tagged in someway. its one thing calculating a target that dos'nt move like a building, but one person who is moving around without effecting anybody else in the building or hitting the wrong target?

again i don't think people are wrong to be suspicous, but these things do happen, unless this is another case of somebody being taken out by secret weaponary.

footballer dies suddenly for no appant reason. don't watch if easily shocked. its not gory or anything like that but it is very sad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1aRnhlux6A

Poor feller! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad What a terrible thing! For his family too, and the rest of his team!

Scaler beams, if the info on them is correct, can be very accurate because if the two source beams are narrow then the point where they cross, the target zone, can be very small. Of course it would be best to use a spotter in the room itself. But simply having one cover the stage area could be enough, although you might run ther risk of hitting an innocent bystander (The Orwellian term politicians and soldiers use for this is "collateral damage"). Dean did begin his speech with an assistant, when he stacked up a tower of cans to demonstrate how the WTC had to have been deliberately demolished.

I know that these things do just happen. But for it to happen at that very moment, in the way it did seems beyond coincidence. If it had happened one minute before, or one minute afterwards, I would have been less suspicious. What's more he didn't seem to be suffering from angina beforehand, nor did he even become unconscious. It was virtually instant death.

I’ve been harshly criticized for my views on Dean Warwick. People have said that there’s no evidence of foul play and that speculation will only add to the grief of Warwick’s family. I don’t think this is fair at all. The whole thing about these kinds of hits is that they don’t leave any forensic evidence. They’re either tightly controlled by the authorities, as in the case of JFK, or they use weapons that the police have no idea exist. I would not speak out about this if I didn't think it was true. I don’t see how keeping shtum about a murder shows respect and sensitivity for the murder-victim's relatives. Maybe if we keep speaking out and voicing our worries and concerns about what is being done to us in the name of preserving the power of the Illuminati, then perhaps we can prevent further deaths like this, and save other people’s wives and children from the heartache of losing a loved one.

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a passing thought or two...

Doesn't it say something about the state of UK 911 research when Dean Warwick, an alleged ex-intel agent, was giving a talk which focused on the root cause of the 911 event itself - he dies ON STAGE and yet most of you 'open minded' researchers are only now looking into it well over a year after the event itself!??

Shocked

Here's some point on the issue.

- Dean Warwick was well aware of black/miliary technology that could be used to crumble a building using energy/sound back in the 1960s/70s

- The link myself and Andrew Johnson made between Judy Wood's thesis and the work of John Hutchison has within it a statement from Hutchison that he "could point an energy source to a building an make it disappear".

- Thermate cannot and will never account for the anomalous effects of 2 buildings coming down on sept 11th 2001. There are significant [ie: beyond chance] parallels between the work of JH and the theory of Dr Judy Wood.

see: http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/JJ/

I can give you numerous examples of where sudden cardiacs have terminated researchers and other individuals who were at the time about to engage in something some ppl may consider 'damaging'.

For Marky 54 to state that:

"we've seen death used as an excuse for getting attention to Judy Wood's work" not only shows a lack of understanding of above-government tactics and MO - it's also pretty tasteless as a comment.

Article under development:

http://www.exopolitics.org.uk/new-energy-forms/2007/exopolitics%3a-wtc -destruction-and-hutchison-effect/

Those that claim John Hutchison is a fake or amateur need to see all of his documentation regarding visits by D.O.D. and more to the point exotics weaponry pro - Col John Alexander. Alexander has been known to the Exopolitics/UFO community for some years due to his alleged role in MILABS or Military Abductions which tend to follow ET abductees and subject them to various situations to elicit information from their "real" contact with off-whirrled entities.

Quote:
Of note to the 9/11 community is scientist John Hutchison's public statement on Jan. 14 and 18, 2008 "that Col. John Alexander and others from the U.S. military visited him in 1983 and filmed his experiments with a team from Los Alamos National Laboratories (LANL).

Canadian MP Chuck Cook and Dr Lorn A Kuehne of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) contacted him in 1986 and told him his work was "a matter of National Security." (http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/JJ/JJ8.html) Hutchison says he's been told that defense contractor, S.A.I.C., has his technology and has been developing it.

Link

Part 1

Link

Part 2
-

--
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moved to other controversies - what was this doing in general?
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"we've seen death used as an excuse for getting attention to Judy Wood's work" not only shows a lack of understanding of above-government tactics and MO - it's also pretty tasteless as a comment.

im suprised you don't find the comments that basically say " these people died therefore judy wood is correct" equally tasteless.

using other peoples deaths to justify or give credit to somebodys work is repulsive. especially when its all based on assumptions and speculation.
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

im suprised you don't find the comments that basically say " these people died therefore judy wood is correct" equally tasteless.

That's tasteless on an [ill]logical level !

Don't think I've seen anyone say that anyway - it's something you've flipped round as part of the process of not looking at common sense alternatives to the narrative addictions 90% of the 9/11 movement are stuck in.

--
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Don't think I've seen anyone say that anyway

of cause you would'nt notice. many people go blind when it suits.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: