FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Anti 911 Truth Website
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Plus the virgins in heaven, right?

Oh yeah! That's a laugh isn't it?

Good job I don't take any of your posts seriously. I'm a WASLC by the way "White Anglo-Saxon Lapsed Catholic", so this has no relevance to me, why-ever would you think it had!

I only come here for the sport and the humour - it's cheaper than Sky and more interactive! Great!

Thanks for your entertainment - got a stand-up routine together yet have you? At least you have the Comic Name to get you going!

Smile

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:

Yes, and Jones' thermite analysis. Which is too nutty for Morgan "no planes" Reynolds and Judy "Keebler Elves" Wood.

You've got some team there.

Way Hey! Yes, mate whatever you say! I realise that, being part Chipmunk, you are an expert on nuts. A recurring theme in this "Critic's Corner". I presume you kind of think you "bury nuts" here and then, when you're hungry, you come back, poke around and dig them up.

Not much to do with 9/11 Campaigning is it? As long as you're happy, that's the main thing!

And of course, like Jesus, "Keebler Elves" are entirely relvant in the context of this thread. Thanks for so eruditely pointing out this omission!

Have fun!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Now, I am sure critics can stack a number of dodgy posts, but these do nothing to dent the cast iron science-based case as contributed to by the following people (not necessarily originally):

Kevin Ryan
Prof Judy Wood
Prof Morgan Reynolds
Prof Steve Jones
Prof David Ray Griffin

Of course it is not the same cast iron science-based case from all of them, is it? Wood and Reynolds seem less than convinced by Jones' cast iron science-based case featuring as yet undiscovered thermite derivatives, and have devoted some effort to tearing it apart, because their cast iron science-based case is completely different, involving star wars weaponry, and a bizarre failure to understand Newtonian physics. Griffin of course is a retired theologian, rather than a scientist at all. Perhaps we could call it all rather more of a crumbly clay pseudo-science based case.
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Better than a circus clown Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
[
Of course it is not the same cast iron science-based case from all of them, is it? Wood and Reynolds seem less than convinced by Jones' cast iron science-based case featuring as yet undiscovered thermite derivatives, and have devoted some effort to tearing it apart, because their cast iron science-based case is completely different, involving star wars weaponry, and a bizarre failure to understand Newtonian physics. Griffin of course is a retired theologian, rather than a scientist at all. Perhaps we could call it all rather more of a crumbly clay pseudo-science based case.

Although real science is about stating a plane dissapeared in the sand yet debris were found miles away from the site impact.

Phones worked on planes when clearly they didn't.

No fighter jets stopped any planes yet four of them flew for some time before crashing.

Buildings made to withstand 1970's Boeings not 2000 ones fell in seconds.

If the above is what you call science then Griffin is a good bet. Better a retired theologian than a circus clown.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
a crumbly clay pseudo-science based case.

But they're Scholars, BW. SCHOLARS!!!

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: Better than a circus clown Reply with quote

conspirator wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
[

Although real science is about stating a plane dissapeared in the sand yet debris were found miles away from the site impact.

Phones worked on planes when clearly they didn't.

No fighter jets stopped any planes yet four of them flew for some time before crashing.

Buildings made to withstand 1970's Boeings not 2000 ones fell in seconds.

If the above is what you call science then Griffin is a good bet. Better a retired theologian than a circus clown.

What no unaddressed questions yet, conspirator?
As you know, these ones have all been addressed many times, it is just that you will not listen to the answers, but no surprise there.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
a crumbly clay pseudo-science based case.

But they're Scholars, BW. SCHOLARS!!!

Scholars of this school, perhaps!
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are plenty of threads to revisit the debate over the evidence.

This thread is about the writings of Paul, Heidi and Larry with regards to the movement in this country. Their accusation is that this movement is a cult. That I know to be bs and i will respond in due course.Discussion of cultwatch should be the focus of this thread. Can I ask posters especially other critics stay on topic.

Thanks
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
Why did this stuff end up in Critic's Corner?

The reason is simple. On a thread discussing NFB's website, it is to be expected and to be encouraged that Paul, Larry and Heidi come here to defend their creation. Better they do so in our small corner of cyberspace where the moderation is under 'our' control than in theirs.

However it is also clear that Paul, Larry and Heidi are critics of this campaign, hence the thread is moved here.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the same Paul Stott who runs this Anti 9/11 site, I wonder?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3110757.stm

http://paulstott.typepad.com/911cultwatch/

http://www.911cultwatch.org.uk/911cult_005.htm

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:

be most interested to know if that's the same Stott creep.

Quote:
Mr Stott, an ex-military policeman, worked as a special investigator for the Accident Group
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

be most interested to know if that's the same Stott creep.

Quote:
Mr Stott, an ex-military policeman, worked as a special investigator for the Accident Group

Looks like you've caught them out, Ally.
http://paulstott.typepad.com/911cultwatch/2006/10/derek_jameson_w.html

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on yer bike stew please,

now run to the administrators first like usual.

Last edited by Ally on Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally stop insulting others, Ta. You can go and swear and threaten others elsewhere in cyberspace. I can't stop you, but here and especailly on this thread, stop it. It is examples of abusive posting such as you repeated displayed on the Rachel North thread that has in part lead to NFB to reach the conclusions they have.

Now onto the true identity of Paul Stott, international man of mystery. Is Paul

An events co-ordinator?
http://www.mediageneration.co.uk/whoweare.html

Award winning fisherman?
http://www.uncutfishing.co.uk/WinaUCFDVDGallery/paulstott.html

Personal Injury Lawyer?
http://www.ingramssolicitors.co.uk/partners.php

Furniture designer?
http://paulstottdesign.co.uk/

Ageing sportscar racer?
http://wspr-racing.com/wspr/results/british/britishc21988.html

Or hard nosed investigative reporter writing for leading Hackney based anarchist rag (circulation 6), whose fearless probing has uncovered a sinister cult masquerading as an anarchic and slightly shambolic network.

You decide

Seriously, googling someone's name does not count as research and they have reason to take the piss.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why not reprint this joke and see who deems it racist?

It certainly isn't in my nature to publish pictures of people's parents with sexually explicit quotes, nor to publish someone'e IP with the express intent of attracting malicous folk to abuse it, nor is making up lies and urging people to complain to an Internet provider, says more about the hideous little troupe you got running over at that forum. Does Mark know he's got such a doil representing him?
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
why not reprint this joke and see who deems it racist?

It certainly isn't in my nature to publish pictures of people's parents with sexually explicit quotes, nor to publish someone'e IP with the express intent of attracting malicous folk to abuse it, nor is making up lies and urging people to complain to an Internet provider, says more about the hideous little troupe you got running over at that forum. Does Mark know he's got such a doil representing him?

I won't reprint the joke for you Ally, I think it is disgusting. Also, want to tell the ladies on the forum the meaning of your location. Sexist too I see.

I had nothing to do wiht your picture being posted and it has never happened to anyone else over there. No lies have been made up about you Ally. You can't go and threaten people, post a racist joke, abuse all and sundry and then accuse everyone else of lying when you get pulled up on it. You can't lie your way out of it fella.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

another strong intelligent response there. Just your style.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zzzzz
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, I think Ally's posting history shows that he's probably not racist against Muslims.

...In fact, on September 12, he posted an expletive-peppered rant in support of violent jihad.

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you must ahve run to the mods to get all these posts deleted that show you up for what you really are. A spineless cretin who serves no purpose in getting the truth out about 9/11.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
To be fair, I think Ally's posting history shows that he's probably not racist against Muslims.

cheers stew, makes you wonder what the real motive behind andyb's vendetta to have me branded a racist and banned from this forum?
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:

cheers stew, makes you wonder what the real motive behind andyb's vendetta to have me branded a racist and banned from this forum?

not looking to get you banned anywhere. You can't deny posting a racist joke, regardless of whether you are racist or not. My motive in disussing this with you is to stop you writing complete bollox(although that would be a full time job)

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andy, stop talking f*kin nonsense, you're aleady in very deep sh*t.
if I had made a racist joke and you had a copy of it it would have been posted by u about 20 times already, so you dont and i'm no racists so shutthef*ckup

Last edited by Ally on Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally,

I will not repeat your racist joke. You know you posted it, I would just keep quiet if I was you. A copy of it is being sent to your Dean.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
Ally,

I will not repeat your racist joke. You know you posted it, I would just keep quiet if I was you. A copy of it is being sent to your Dean.

don't threaten me u sad fool

and this slimy little grass is viceprez of the 911 campaign, worra bludy joke.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
andyb wrote:
Ally,

don't threaten me u sad fool

and this slimy little grass is viceprez of the 911 campaign, worra bludy joke.

I haven't threatened you Ally, that is more your modus operandi. Other members of the forum have written to your Dean to complain about your threatening behaviour. I have got better things to do myself.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
I have got better things to do myself.

Certainly fooled me.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Wheres Donald Duck? Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:

...In fact, on September 12, he posted an expletive-peppered rant in support of violent jihad.

Is this all theatre?

He must be anti-jewish then?

Calling Ally a cxxx isn't sexist? Or do we have one rule for one and one rule for another?
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaving aside the caption (let's leave mothers out of this) if this is Ally, then Ally boy, you need to manage your anger, get a haircut and grow up.

Link removed by Ian N

Would you buy a conspiracy theory from this boy? I put it to the on message members of this board that you are better off without Ally and one or two other volatile foul mouthed internet 'hardmen'.

Why is the home team fighting each other in the opposition's dressing room? Pikey? Ian?

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: