FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mon16Apr - LONDON - film premiere BBC/Guy Smith
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a topic that should accompany 9/11 is disinfo itself.

Documentaries like Orwell Rolls in his Grave are great for instilling distrust of mainstream media in the viewer.

If there is to be any side-issue it is pr & media disinfo/ spin.

If anyone would like a copy of Orwell Rolls in his Grave, pm me (or attend the next London meeting.

Cheers

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The role of the 9/11 Truth campaign is indisputably to promote awareness of the anomolies between the physical evidence and the OCT. However, as people come to this realisation, they will thirst for the bigger picture in an effort to comprehend the significance of 9/11 in the wider geo-political context. Consequently, I predict that in a couple of years or so, the London Group (and many others) will be clamouring to hear Shayler's take on issues that are currently given the scared cow treatment.

The 911 truth campaign is also th 7/7 truth campaign because the two events are the same and we are personally more affected by the UK event.

The wider truth campaign can encompass anti war, anti trident and anti ID cards. And the truth campaign can become the 'Truth Party' and raise public awareness on a number of issues closely linked to 911 and events happening as a result of 911.

However, only the BNP and a few VERY fringe groups would be interested in Shayler's take on VERY fringe subjects. I am sorry to offend David but if all of you are serious about exposing the 911 and 7/7 Official Conspiracy Theories then you had better decide to leave all the other GARBAGE at home.

Thats why we need to have a membership, a manifesto and a clear policy strategy.

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thats why we need to have a membership, a manifesto and a clear policy strategy.

This would be self-defeating. IMHO this thing will only succeed if it embraces a diverse range of viewpoints and energies, and doesn`t become like a `regular` political party or pressure group. Keep the enemy confused - don`t play their game.

I smell the disturbing whiff of a witch-hunt brewing.
I can understand people being annoyed about the other night, David was naive to say the least in bringing up the Protocols. Recent history has shown how they are used very effectively by the powers-that-be to discredit individuals and groups. It`s a shame the young guy walked out, but i don`t think that or David`s ranting constitutes a `semi-disaster`.
The only way we are going to get satisfactory justice regarding 911 is to embrace the wider field, and learn from each other.
I am more concerned about `leaders` of the movement blaming 911 on PNAC /Neo-Cons than Zionists (although i don`t agree with this either). One scenario is that 911 will blow open - Cheney, Bush and their buddies will take the rap, martial law will be declared due to the ensuing chaos and Hillary Clinton or another puppet will take the reigns and usher in the NWO, microchipping etc.
Keep questioning.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can i ask you how is the 911 truth movement helped if it spends some of its time campaigning for Hemp, Chemtrails, growing you own veg, etc?

We must be EXACTLY like every other movement or party or organisation that has gone before. Campaign only on the core issues and campaign far and wide and hard but only on those core issues. There are many other issues all of us are interested but we must divorce them from the 911, 7/7, war, trident, etc

or the alternative is to split up. Some stick to the common sense strategy and others dissappear up in the clouds

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Keep the enemy confused - don`t play their game"

Honestly Martin;
Are you actuallyl serious when you say that?

I doubt the perpetrators of 9/11 or the various sectors of the security services who probably requent the meetings will find Hemp or vegetables confusing??!?!??!?!?!?!

Are you suggesting that the MI5 informer reporting back after that meeting said:

"Well I though they were dangerous and focused but actually I`m so confused now that they mentioned vegatables in their talk"

I`ll be mostly sticking to 9/11 thankyou.

President Eisenhower 1961
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Stelios

There was some discussion about our forming a political party last year, but the overwhelming view was to avoid playing by the rules laid down by the PTB. If we were to do so, we would inhibit what we can discuss, become too hierarchical and lay ourselves wide open to penetration (not a pretty image, but apt when thinking about the forces of darkness).

The fact the movement is a "broad church" encompassing, as I have said before, all positions from LIHOP to lizards is our strength. It can also be, at times, a weakness.

This is why a discrete Campaign was set up. Thus we can remain a fluid, individualistic movement for those who feel comfortable operating in this way. But it also allows us to work in a precise and controlled manner when we need to, especially when dealing with the media, politicians etc.

No doubt this topic will come up for discussion again at the Leeds Truth Festival in May.

Regards

Annie

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello Annie

Was a vote taken last year?
You see having a broad church is fine but if we are to move forward we need a clearly defined strategy.
Rules are part of any club, society, organisation and all participants must abide by certain codes of conduct.
Having a loose collective of everyone pulling in various directions trying to furrow their own path is ok for the cats protection league but it is not ok for the fight for freedom, democracy and justice.

I commend what you have achieved up till now, but you really need to move up to the next level.
Raise funds, get donations, get a membership, commission opinion polls, lobby politicians, take out adverts in newspapers, and finally even stick up our own candidates for elections.
We have seen UKIP and the Greens and other groups do exactly this same strategy.
A few years ago UKIP were a protest group looking to save the pound. Now they are mainstream with 12 MEPs and the support on the issue of europe of over 50% of the electorate.
A few years ago the greens were also an extremely fringe group of woolly jumpers. Now ever party is wooing the green vote and their are Green assembly members and MEPs
In america there was Cynthia Mckinney, Ron Paul, and maybe Curt Weldon who were 3 politicians who challenged official CT. Now they are all out of office.
In britain there is no MP, MEP, or assembly member anywhere who is in any way questioning anything. Either we lobby existing ones or we stand candidates against them starting with the london mayor.
In america rosie odonnel, james brolin, charlie sheen and others are on board. Name one celebrity in the UK.

Outside London the truth movement seems to be making progress, but it must be said that 90% of people only convert because of loose change or one of the other films. The UK truth movement is not converting people, nor is it lobbying journalists or politicians SUCCESFULLY
I am sorry to say this but you all know it is true, we need to start beating the drum now before it is all too late.

Like i stated many times we need a campaign, a membership, fundraising, a more organised and professional approach. It is not enough to say supporters we need ACTIVISTS. We need to get up the noses of mp's and journalists until they start asking the questions themselves.

We need to rid our campaign of fringe elements who have other campaigns better suited for there aspirations.
Me personally, i want to stop this war and the next one.
I want to scrap trident. And stop depleted uranium bombs being dropped in Iraq and Lebanon.
I want to impeach Blair the PM and Blair the PC.
I want an end to the facist police state we are heading into.
I want a government that is not racist in the way this one is against all ethnic minorities. EG Deporting widows whose husbands died in Iraq serving in OUR army. I want an end to all of Blairs lies.
I want the perpetrators of 7/7 brought to account in a criminal court. From the evidence i have seen it was MOSSAD.
As all of the above started with the false flag operation known as 911 i want the true culprits to be found out. I dont know who all of them are but there is enough evidence to indict many dozens of people. 911 was the catylist for all of the above and more. 655,000 dead in Iraq, people held in torture and hangings and rapes in their homeland. Afghanistan a similar story, Guantanamou Bay.

If any of you think growing your own vegetables, or chemtrails, or hemp are more important than the above issues then either you or myself must join a different campaign.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
discreet campaign

If u want a campaign that nobody knows about. I want a NOISY campaign.

Quote:
lay ourselves wide open to penetration

by having NO rules NO regulations yes you do leave yourselves wide open to the above however interesting that might be!

Quote:
individualistic

how can everyone be out for themselves? Isnt that what is wrong with society today? Surely we must work for a common aim and cooperate with each other to achive that?

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Mossad - J, Z or both? Reply with quote

Stelios69wrote:
Quote:
I want the perpetrators of 7/7 brought to account in a criminal court. From the evidence i have seen it was MOSSAD(sic).

Stelios69 previously wrote:
Quote:
... i was disturbed by the extreme concentration on the J word and the Z word.

So, what's your problem Stelios, intellectual dishonesty ... or cognitive dissonance?

For the record, The Watcher has no issue with either the Jewish people or with the right to existence of a Jewish State; he does, however, recognise and deplores the genocidal agenda of the extremist religeo-political agenda of Zionism.

The appropriate use of the tem Zionist is no more or less relevant or derogatory than the term NeoCon. The people of the US and the rest of the world should be very, very concerned at the prominence of self-professed Zionist NeoCons in the US administration.

The Watcher
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mossad are a secret service. With agents and operatives.
Quite different from any religion or any political movement.

The same way one might blame M16 for the death of Diana rather than the whole UK Labour Party membership or the whole worldwide christian population. You see my point.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stelios69 wrote:
Quote:
Mossad are a secret service. With agents and operatives.
Quite different from any religion or any political movement.

Oh Stelios, perhaps you should refrain from submitting any further posts on this particular issue until you have gotten some more research under your belt. Any attempt to de-link Mossad from Zionism serves only to demonstrate either complete ignorance ... or indicate that there may be ulterior motives for your presence!

Try this for starters: www.gilad.co.uk/html%20files/3rd.html

And if you haven't read Victor Ostrovsky's 1992 epic By Way of Deception, I highly recommend that you do.

The Watcher
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:
I shall bring XmasDales 9/11 Banner so that people can see us outside it.

It's not my banner. It merely lodged with me for a time. It was made by Keith in Perth.

Zabooka wrote:
Hope people bring lots of things to sell, I swear there are some books and DVDs out there that I have yet to add to my collection.

I shall be stocking up on books and DVDs to sell this week. (beginning Apr 22)

Zabooka wrote:

Plus, I have just got myself a car, so any car/bumper stickers are welcome.

I did have some bumper stickers. They went like hot cakes. But I can't remember who supplied them to me. I think it was someone who attended the Blackpool gathering in January. Does anyone know who has any?

Noel
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that Anthony in Yorkshire bought a load of bumper stickers. Don't know where from, but they were good.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
Quote:
discreet campaign

If u want a campaign that nobody knows about. I want a NOISY campaign.

I hate to be pedantic, but I actually said "discrete" as in separate, not "discreet" as in quiet. An important distinction.

I agree that this movement and campaign could work more effectively. We have amazingly talented people, but we don't necessarily work with as much precision as we could. But when the occasion arises, people step forward and get things done.

I think there would still be some resistance to going down the political party line, where we all have to be "on message" and wear the right coloured suits. What we are tapping into around the country is a deep cynicism and distrust of spin politics.

Having said that, I do think that we have to be careful in how we approach people and encourage them to look at the evidence for themselves. After all, that's what it's about - not telling them what to think!

Regards

Annie

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: