FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mind control? 32 shot dead on US campus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The revelation that Cho was diagnosd with an autistic spectrum disorder (just as I predicted earlier on this thread) at the age of eight upon arrival in the US reduces the chances of him having carried out the VT spree UNAIDED to virtually zero.

Anyone familiar with this condition (I have a relative with this disorder and have worked with autistic and apergers cases) knows that autistic people have a narrow range of emotions. They do not feel envy, jealousy or bear grudges in the same way that ordinary people do. An autistic person could not walk half a mile to kill people he didn't even know because he was driven by feelings of inferiority. This is absurd.

Cho may have been diagnosed as an 'high functioning' autism case but both his inability to communicate and his lack of desire to fraternise suggest that his condition was still profound. This begs many questions.

How did he manage to graduate to a major state university seemingly without assistance and more remarkably without any of his tutors being aware of his condition? And how and why was he given a psychiatric detention order by a district judge (on the strength of a report by a Doctor of psychology) and how was his condition not picked up by psychiatrists at the Carilion St Albans Behavioural Center? What happened to his medical records?

And how was it that we only learnt of Cho's condition from an 85 year old South Korean woman (Cho's maternal great aunt)? Nobody from his immediate family, home community, elementary and high schools, university, nobody, not one, single, professional person whether teacher, doctor, pastor, has come forward (or were they denied access to the media?) with this vital piece of information about him. This stinks not only of a cover up, but collaboration, unwitting or otherwise, by a large group of people, departments and institutions.

The autism lobby in the US is a powerful one (not surprising with 1 in every 150 kids being diagnosed with it) and there is more awareness of the condition in America than perhaps anywhere else on earth. They will not take the demonisation of Cho lying down.

Perhaps, in this game of bluff and double bluff, the spooks may have already planned for this. Perhaps they have another card to play. We may already have been softened up with Cho's DVD. Already the media are speculating that he might have received assistance. So watch out for something like...

AUTISTIC CHO SEUNG-HUI WAS AL QAEDA MIND CONTROL VICTIM!
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pincher wrote:
Quote:
1 in every 150 kids being diagnosed with the condition (autism)

That's one helluva lot of potential MK candidates!

Over the past couple of days there must've been a few thousand column inches devoted to this incident in the media. Funny how I have yet to see any MSM journo' mention the common denominator in all such urban massacres ... anti-frickin'-depressants!

The Watcher
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having worked with a number of autistic people over the years, I can only agree with most of Pincher's comments on this thread
The incoherent rage and lack of awareness of others is characteristic
The formulation of revenge and the ability to multitask within a relatively short space oof time can only have been programmed in
And, yes, the SSRI's help

gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Sun Newspaper tenously links VTech Massacre, 9/11 and Osama Reply with quote

from fridays foulest Sun Newspaper

Quote:

By EMILY SMITH
and JAMES CLENCH
in Blacksburg
and ANTONELLA LAZZERI
APRIL 20, 2007

CRAZED Cho Seung-Hui launched his campus massacre to get revenge on those who unleashed “a 9/11 on my life like Osama”.

In a horrifying message from beyond the grave, Cho, 23, accuses classmates of destroying his life and forcing him to carry out the slaughter.

His final words included: “Are you happy now that you have destroyed my life?

“Now you have stolen everything you could from me. Now you have gone on a 9/11 on my life like Osama.

“Now that you have f***ed your own like Kim Jong-il (North Korea’s dictator). Now that you have gone on a Hummer safari on my life like Bush.”

The Sun told yesterday how after killing the first two victims, Cho interrupted his shooting spree to post a twisted multi-media package to US TV’s NBC news.

He then walked to the classrooms where he shot dead 30 more.

The package included video rants, an 1,800-word murder manifesto and a series of menacing photos, giving a dramatic insight into America’s worst campus slaughter.

One picture shows Cho wearing the black flak jacket he wore during Monday’s murders and pointing his two handguns at the camera.

The message next to it reads: “Let the revolution begin!” Another message — between a photo of a gun-wielding Cho and a picture of some bullets — reads: “All the s**t you’ve given me right back at you with hollow points.”

The bullets — hollowed out to cause maximum damage — are believed to be the ones Cho used on Monday.

Below the ammo is the message: “Don’t you wish you’d finished me off when you had the chance? Don’t you just wish you’d killed me?”

During Cho’s deluded rant he tears into bullies and rich kids, and calls the Columbine High School killers “martyrs”. Today is the eighth anniversary of Columbine.

He even claims he died like Jesus Christ to protect the “weak and defenceless”.

He also includes a bizarre rant about paedophile John Mark Karrs, who falsely confessed to murdering child beauty contest winner JonBenet Ramsay, and Debra LaFaves, 25, a teacher who had sex with a pupil.

Cho says the slaughter was avoidable, snarling: “You had a hundred billion chances to have avoided today, but you decided to spill my blood.

“You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off.”

Cho — whose parents left South Korea to give their children a better future — blasts rich classmates for their “hedonism” and snobbery.

He spits: “You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn’t enough, you brats. All your debaucheries weren’t enough to fulfil your hedonistic needs. You had everything.

“Oh the happiness I could have had mingling among you hedonists, being counted as one of you, only if you didn’t **** the living **** out of me.”

In one of the most terrifying clips he continues: “You sadistic snobs. You have vandalised my heart, raped my soul and tortured my conscience.”

Becoming ever more infuriated he shouts: “Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave?” Cho then claims he went on his killing spree to help the victims of bullying.

He rants: “I did it to make you stop what you did to me. Thanks to you I died like Jesus Christ to inspire generations of the weak and the defenceless.”

In a final clip, possibly added after the first shootings, Cho talks in quieter tones.

He says: “This is it, this is where it all ends. End of the road. What a life it was. Some life. Do you think I wanted to do this? Do you think I ever dreamed of dying like this in a million years. I didn’t want to do this.”

Cho’s message and images were shown on TV across the US and worldwide yesterday.

Virginia Tech students and relatives of his victims reacted with shock and disgust

Many students said they could not bear to look — because the sight of Cho coldly aiming his gun was the last thing his terrified victims saw.

Erin Sheehan, 20, who survived by playing dead as Cho shot every student in her class, said: “It’s sick. He’s trying to create an image of fear.”

Another student, who did not want to be named, said: “It’s like he has come back from the dead to terrorise us again.”

Taylor Frazer, 20, a close friend of one victim, said: “I watched it and just felt numb.

“Now we know what the victims saw in the last moments before they died. It’s horrifying watching this man. I felt sick.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007180398,00.html

Shocked

Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Sources: Feds Ordered VA Police to Stand Down Reply with quote

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/april2007/200407standdown.htm
Wokeman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a pattern here somewhere! That's in the process of still developing. What the hell is next!
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't there some sort of stand-down / inaction controversy during the response to Katrina as well?
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Busker wrote:
Wasn't there some sort of stand-down / inaction controversy during the response to Katrina as well?

Not to mention 911

http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?p=580567#post580567

David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Cover Up Reply with quote

When this kind of event happens. I have to ask myself. What is it covering up? Media saturation = Cover up!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
knewbie
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pincher:
Quote:
The revelation that Cho was diagnosd with an autistic spectrum disorder (just as I predicted earlier on this thread) at the age of eight upon arrival in the US reduces the chances of him having carried out the VT spree UNAIDED to virtually zero.

Thank you for stating this so strongly Pincher. I am incensed at people pointing towards autism as a cause of this massacre. It is RIDICULOUS. It is LUDICROUS. And I do hope that those who know a lot about autism speak out STRONGLY and VOCIFEROUSLY about this.

Perhaps all of Cho's NON-talking was part of the game-plan? So that when he DID talk, in his posthumous video, people would say.... ah, so he COULD talk! And link it right back to the alleged autism. What sick mind games these people are playing.
Samantha J Fox
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who knows, maybe even a few pilots on 9/11 could have been under the same mind control... It would explain a few things Surprised
Stormski
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if this has been dicussed or posted yet....

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1819078/posts

ISMAIL AK (not AX): Possible lead in Virginia Tech case?

ISMAIL AK

Dr. ISMAIL AK is a Professor of Psychiatry at a university in Turkey. His research interests include the following:

Personal Disorders, Agresivve behavior and self-mutilation, ECT, Substance-related disorders, Sexual Disorders, Forensic Psychiatry, Sleep Disorders

From the Turkish Association of Psychopharmacology website:

President-elect:
Professor Ismail AK, M.D. Head, Department of Psychiatry, KTU School of Medicine, Trabzon, Turkey
Ismail AK is Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Head, Department of Psychiatry, KTU School of Medicine, Trabzon, Turkey
He is an experienced on clinical psychopharmacology of schizophrenia and bipolar disorders.

Dr. Ismail Ak is one of the authors of an article about patients with mental disorders, psychotic features, etc.:

As regards pharmacotherapies, 354 (50.2%) were given antidepressants. . . . Among antidepressants, Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) were 72.8%. . . .

This is an abstract of an article co-written by Dr. ISMAIL AK:

Even though all psychiatric disorders do not have the same potential with regard to committing a crime, the number of individuals having psychiatric disorders is gradually going up depending on the increase of crimes and violent behaviors committed in a society. . . . The relation between existence of psychiatric disorder and crime behavior has been significantly emphasized in several earlier studies. In conclusion, it is notable that the rates of committing crime for the individuals with psychiatric disorders are on the rise.

Dr. Ismail Ak is apparently one of the world's leading experts on the psychiatry of antisocial and suicidal behavior, psychotic and bipolar disorders, psychopharmacological therapy, etc.

The young man had been noticed to be disturbed and had been referred to counseling. Dr. Ismail Ak is an expert and author in the particular field most directly related to the guy's disorder.

So it's possible that the writing on the guy's arm said

ISMAIL AK

and the K was written in a way that people *thought* it said

ISMAIL AX

That seems more likely to me than a connection to Moby Dick or to Islamic terrorism or to Cooper’s story.

This is an angle the investigators need to pursue with the school's counseling service, the killer's computer, and Dr. Ismail Ak himself.

- Ex webmaster: www.9-11.co.uk
- Site was repeatedly attacked/taken offline.
- More info found here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20050307105435/http://www.9-11.co.uk/
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Virginia Tech - killer's sister works for State dept Reply with quote

http://www.news.com.au/sundaytelegraph/story/0,,21584526-5001021,00.ht ml

Quote:
THE sister of the gunman responsible for the deadliest shooting rampage in modern US history works as a contractor for a State Department office that oversees billions of dollars in American aid for Iraq.

Sun-kyung is employed by the Iraq Reconstruction Management Office, according to US officials and a State Department staff directory that says she works from an annex near the department's headquarters in Washington.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3048108&page=2

Quote:
His older sister, Sun-Kyung, graduated from Princeton University in 2004. A source, who asked to be identified as a senior Administration official, said she works for McNeil Technologies, a firm contracted by the State Department to manage reconstruction efforts in Iraq.

http://www.mcneiltech.com/go/services

Stormski
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm curious. I stumbled across this myspace page and wondered if it was the same guy. The images are quite small so it's hard to 100% tell, but the information about himself is indeed correct.

It's possible it's a fake profile set up after the tragedy, as i'm sure his myspace page would have since been removed. Or perhaps not?

Anyway... if it is him... he definately doesn't look 'crazy'. On top of that, he states "Well now im a senior at VA Tech and I can't wait until I graduate so I can move to California." Surely not the ramblings of a crazy person? More exciited/happy, and looking forward to the future.

If the photos are him, when did he shave his head? There is more in the pics section of the profile.

Also, if real, it shows he last used his myspace 4 days before the shootings.

Anyway, could well be fake - who am i to say?

Any thoughts?

Anybody?

Here's the link:

http://myspace.com/thechoman

Take care
x

- More info found here:
Stormski
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, in addition, i'm not completely up to date with everything that's been published so far regarding this case, i've had hardly any time on my hands to do anything to be honest, so can someone answer me this question if poss?

He sent a package to NBC, right? I've seen the apparent manifesto with photgraphs and a dvd he burned with quick time video clips. Where im confused, and there's no doubt a logical and simple answer that's already public knowledge, is how and when he was able to leave the campus to post the package.

He had already shot 2 people and the first news report i saw stated the campus was on lockdown with campus security aware of what happened and on lookout for the gunman. This is where i'm confused. How did he then leave the campus, after obviously taking his time to burn a dvd with his quick time movie clips he made of himself, and the photographs, which i assume were taken via a webcam, and post this package, and then return?

I bet there's a logical answer to this, so don't shout at me, lol.

Anyway, i'm off to bed.

Nite all!

Wink

- More info found here:
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) The VT campus as a whole was not 'locked down' after the Hirschler & Clark slayings - only Amberley Hall was.

2) It was widely reported that this lax secuity was due to the police interviewing Hirshler's boyfriend off campus.

3) More probably this was due to the FEDERAL AUTHORITIES ordering Blacksburg police to stand down ( click link on Wokeman's post earlier on this thread).

4) First reports on CBS News suggested that Cho's package was spotted in the NBC mailroon because it had been addressed with the wrong zip code. NBC then allegedly handed it over to the FBI.

5) However, when Cho's DVD was screened on Thursday, the FBI 'complained' that NBC had not given them sight of it and had not consulted them about it.

6) Blacksbug police abandoned a news conference on day of screening telling waiting media about revelations to be made later on NBC. The following day, however, Blacksburg police 'protested' that NBC had gone ahead without informing or consulting them either.

7) A female 'assistant' (another anonymous, off the record briefing) at Blacksburg post office 'remembered' Cho coming in with the package and having to look up the NBC Rockefeller zip code for him. Must have got it wrong then if the NBC mailroom report is to be believed.

viii) My hunch is that both the timestamp and Blacksburg postmark were probably forged. The package was probably securely delivered from a 'front' organisation in New York. The DVD and manifesto were too important to the exercise to be left to chance.

9) During the Amberley and Norris Hall spree hiatus Cho probably went to see his handler who would have assessed whether he was fit to continue with his mission. He would then have been given more ammo and other essential equipmemt (ie the chains) and incriminating evidence and sent on his way.

10) Cho was not mad. He had profound aphasia (a friend was later reported as saying that his manifesto speech was the first time that she had ever heard him utter a full sentence) and was diagosed with autism at the age of eight ( a condition which, to varying degrees, impairs communication, understanding of and interaction with social and physical reality).

11) His autism was not revealed by official sources (though through his medical records they must have known about it) but rather informally and almost accidentally by relatives living in South Korea. The official media, by and large, are still ignoring this revelation. And Cho's doctors, schools, VT staff and the Carilion behavioural unit appear equally as tight lipped. Why?

12) Because no autistic could carry out such an operation unprogrammed or unaided...

Last edited by Pincher on Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Stormski
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Pincher, i was unsure of a bunch of stuff but you've cleared some points up for me. Really appreciate that.

You made some very interesting points at the end, which i pretty much agree with.

More questions.... very little answers... as always.

- More info found here:
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the town Blacksburgh signiifcant too?
11 letters (gasp)

MagsUK
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stormski wrote:
I'm curious. I stumbled across this myspace page and wondered if it was the same guy. The images are quite small so it's hard to 100% tell, but the information about himself is indeed correct.

It's possible it's a fake profile set up after the tragedy, as i'm sure his myspace page would have since been removed. Or perhaps not?

Anyway... if it is him... he definately doesn't look 'crazy'. On top of that, he states "Well now im a senior at VA Tech and I can't wait until I graduate so I can move to California." Surely not the ramblings of a crazy person? More exciited/happy, and looking forward to the future.

If the photos are him, when did he shave his head? There is more in the pics section of the profile.

Any thoughts?

Anybody?

Here's the link:

Take care
x

It was set up 21st April 2007

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=182 694120&MyToken=0fe4f99a-4d67-4a9f-bf57-5aa1a353a93bML
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stormski wrote:

Any thoughts?

Anybody?

Here's the link:

Take care
x

Whoever it is they appear to be flexing a 911 truth vibe. He/she has added loose change to the profile as well as the Roy Shivers track '911 Inside Job'.

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The effects of the V Tech massacre will include some or all of the following imo:

- increased campus/high school "security" (ie surveillance and control strategies), including CCTV, biometric IDs, armed guards, etc
- a register and/or biometric IDs for all people with a known mental health issue (to protect everyone, you understand, afterall they might become nutters)
- a register and/or biometric IDs for all gun owners (banning guns would stir up far too much trouble at this stage)

All of these measures are there to help us all stay safe - because the world is full of dangerous nutters who want to kill us. Rolling Eyes

This is the thin end of the wedge. A stepping stone to ever-increasing "security" measures, biometric IDs, lists of dissidents, etc, being brought in for the wider community.

Targeting the young has the benefit of getting them used to living in a de facto police state so that as it evolves further they will see it as normal - they will have literally grown up with it.

Apparently, in order to protect our freedoms we have live in hi-tech prison camps. Rolling Eyes

Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W,

You might pay others who are active on this thread the fundamental courtesy of reading their posts.

Perhaps you can start with mine as it is abundantly clear you have not grasped what the VT spree was all about.

Regards,

Pincher
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bizarre post, Pincher. I am totally mystified. I don't know what your problem with me or my post is but a couple of points:

Pincher wrote:
Craig W,
You might pay others who are active on this thread the fundamental courtesy of reading their posts.

I have read the thread and see no problem at all with my post. I certainly don't se it as in any way discourteous to anyone. Perhaps you could pay me the "fundamental courtesy" of pointing out what I have done "wrong" in your view? I am utterly perplexed.

As for being "active on this thread", I have made five previous posts, so I think that probably makes me "active".

But that is beside the point. This forum is a place of free expression. Threads do not "belong" to anyone. People are free to post what they like, where they like, within certain forum rules. If you could point out where I have broken the forum rules and/or any generally accepted rule of social intercourse, I would be obliged.

Pincher wrote:

Perhaps you can start with mine as it is abundantly clear you have not grasped what the VT spree was all about.

No. I still don't get what the apparent problem is. I have enjoyed your posts, and largely agree with them, and I see no problem with my post in regard to yours. As for it being "abundantly clear" that I haven't grasped what the spree was "all about", obviously you feel I have missed some major point. Apologies if I have been dense. Perhaps you could enlighten me as to what I have missed in your view?

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Craig understands... Pincher may not have clocked the irony.

Anyway the DVD story is a complete crock. Pincher flagged up a series of inconsistencies, not the least of which was the clerk giving the wrong postcode. Plus since when did a wrong postcode ever stop a parcel being sent out?

UPDATE

Craig I see you have responded. A simple misunderstanding and jumping to conclusions. I was guilty of making an assumption yesteday - we all do it.

We move on.

Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
The effects of the V Tech massacre will include some or all of the following imo:

- increased campus/high school "security" (ie surveillance and control strategies), including CCTV, biometric IDs, armed guards, etc
- a register and/or biometric IDs for all people with a known mental health issue (to protect everyone, you understand, afterall they might become nutters)
- a register and/or biometric IDs for all gun owners (banning guns would stir up far too much trouble at this stage)All of these measures are there to help us all stay safe - because the world is full of dangerous nutters who want to kill us. Rolling Eyes

This is the thin end of the wedge. A stepping stone to ever-increasing "security" measures, biometric IDs, lists of dissidents, etc, being brought in for the wider community.

Targeting the young has the benefit of getting them used to living in a de facto police state so that as it evolves further they will see it as normal - they will have literally grown up with it.

Apparently, in order to protect our freedoms we have live in hi-tech prison camps. Rolling Eyes

No, Craig, you Don't get it!
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another cryptic post, Pincher. Rolling Eyes

OK. So you've bolded part of my post. Does that mean you disagree? Who knows?

Any chance of a helpful response? Or do you just want to play games? Because if you do I'm not interested.

I have made a perfectly civil and polite response asking for clarification of my apparent misunderstanding. Please explain your claims.

Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
Another cryptic post, Pincher. Rolling Eyes

OK. So you've bolded part of my post. Does that mean you disagree? Who knows?

Any chance of a helpful response? Or do you just want to play games? Because if you do I'm not interested.

I have made a perfectly civil and polite response asking for clarification of my apparent misunderstanding. Please explain your claims.

Like most liberals Craig you PROJECT your own sensibilities/moral panics as the state's MOTIVES for its psy ops: concerns over school security, mental illness and gun control all tied up with biometric anti civil liberties string and ribbons. It ain't like that son.

First of all let's look at who is probably behind the sprees. It's not the huge, monolithic US state. It's a small handful of inbred East coast Anglo American Bonesmen who (fancifully) claim ancestry from the Mayflower, who feel they have a divine right to govern the contiguous land empire of the US and everything else that lies beyond and who, by virtue of their interconnectedness, have their hands on virtually every lever of power within and without the country.

So, it's not the NWO, Illuminati, Bilderbergers, Rothschilds, Zionists (or other resurrected CIA hokum designed to throw the poorly educated, the gullible and the ever-so-slightly-deranged off the scent) who are behind the black ops: its yer average New England WASP who likes to pretend he's a born again Texan redneck. Do you geddit?

Lets deal with YOUR reasons for the sprees:

1) The school security issue first reared its head after Columbine and then again after the Amish killings. But this was a response that the mind contollers didn't bank on. Some wiley Democrats seemed to know* what the spooks were up to and came up with this non starter to stop some of their liberal fellow travellers from harping on about gun control (and in so doing causing a redneck reaction at the polls).

2) Because the spooks use what appear at first sight to be 'psycho's' to carry out sprees it does not necessarily follow that the spooks' MOTIVE is to make the population scared of the insane. The spooks make their patsies appear mad to make their violent actions seem PLAUSIBLE.

3) The spooks are not interested in getting gun control laws introduced - far from it. Sprees are designed to make a section of the population THINK that such laws MIGHT be enacted. This constituency then goes and votes for the Republican party (which explains why so many sprees occur around presidential and congressional elections) who just happen to be the natural pay masters (well, most of them anyway) of the intelligence services.

4) As well as inducing gun control panic, sprees have a convenient habit of knocking unpleasant items off the news agenda for a week or so (eg congressional hearings into Attorney General Gonzalez's sacking of Federal Prosecutors on purely political grounds).

I hope that this is the helpful response you sought...

* The spooks seem, in turn, to have anticipated this and are now funding Democrat gun control organisations. So whenever a spree takes place the gullible media now know where to get a gun control sound byte: cue redneck backlash.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chacago Tribune wrote:
Va. Tech shooting's 'horrible coincidence'

By Rex W. Huppke
Chicago Tribune staff reporter
Published April 18, 2007

Fairfax County, Va., police investigators said today that Virginia Tech gunman Cho Seung-Hui was a 2003 graduate of the same high school attended by an 18-year-old who went on a shooting rampage last year at a Virginia police station, killing two officers.

Michael Kennedy, armed with an AK-47, fired more than 70 rounds in the parking lot of the Sully District police station on May 8, killing Det. Vicky Armel and Master Police Officer Michael Garbarino. Kennedy was shot to death by police.

Cho and Kennedy lived in Centreville and graduated from Westfield High School, said Officer Courtney Thibault of the Fairfax County Police Department. She said Cho graduated four years ahead of Kennedy.

Once Cho's identify was released by police in Blacksburg, Va., home of Virginia Tech, Thibault said Fairfax County police launched an investigation to determine if there was any connection between the two shooters.

She said they found nothing tying the two young men together.

"It's just a horrible coincidence," she said. "It's hard to believe."

Kennedy's father, Brian Kennedy, was charged earlier this month with helping his son obtain the AK-47 used in the rampage. Federal prosecutors claim he was illegally in possession of a small arsenal of weapons, including rifles, shotguns, handguns and more than 2,500 rounds of ammunition.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-070417vtech-coincid ence,0,1021294.story

The Washington Post reports that the former Westfield High School pupil, Michael Kennedy went on his shooting spree on Monday 8th May 2006.

The VA Tech shooting spree attributed to ex Westfield High pupil Seung-Hui Cho occurred on 16th April 2007

That's 11 months and 9 days apart.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: