FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why hasn't the media used NPT to discredit us?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thelightrevealstheplace
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Stefan wrote:
To cause divisions and hatred between 9/11 Truth activists.

To promote a theory which sounds so ludicrous it will destroy the credibility of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

So there I said it- TV Fakery is a mind control Psy-Op. It's intention is to destroy our movement.

Feel free to delete this mods- I know it's unsubstantiated, but I wanted to say it anyway.

I see we've seperately come to similar conclusions Stefan (bearing in mind we're all more or less the one person here Smile

The "researchers" display classic tactics - they consider everybody outside their clique a traitor; there is no sense of anybody else's own research being complementary at all. It doesn't matter if you're a physicist, architect, engineer or even a surviving witness - if there's no beamery or cardboard NYC involved you're covering for the 'perps'.

Although it seems that now even the perps are covering for the real perps.
Just how many Dantean circles of perpery there are remain to be seen.

To put this into context - can you imagine how ridiculous it would be if this board regarded anything coming from Loose Change/Pilots for Truth/AE911/911 Blogger with total contempt, and the only interaction with them was vitriolic mass spamming campaigns?
Absolutely ludicrous.
And yet that's exactly the position 911 "researchers" have carved out for themselves.

They're not all dumb either. Mostly uninformed yes, but not dumb.
I've been following Jplotinus (Veronica) and her support crew's efforts (there's always a support crew) defending Wood's DEW 'work' on the Randi Rhodes board, and you have to hand it to them - they work like $10 whores on a $1000 job, even though it's plainly obvious they haven't a clue about the science of what they're defending.

Basically repeating the mantra's that it's all so self evident as to hardly be considered controversial any longer and anyway what do you know is the tactic.
And who knows? Maybe if the only people you regularly encounter all believe this twaddle you can come to believe it. But I don't think the prime movers are that dumb.

My own thoughts liken them somewhat to the RCP group - not at all what their name claims them to be, but with a similar mission to sow chaos and disruption, and attempt to derail what we refer to as the 911 truth movement worldwide.

All we can do is not let them.

Oh dear - more evidence free claims. I'll be getting slapped wrists from admin.

Troll. troll. troll. This guy is allowed to troll as much as he wants. He completely ruins this part of the board.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelightrevealstheplace
New Poster

Did somebody get banned?

Evidently, this new guy has been around for some time!
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What definition of troll are you using here?

He posts in paragraphs, you guys post in youtube videos and single questions, you continually re-spawn under new identities and pretend not know each other with sock puppet routines. You insult everyone who doesn't agree with you or ignore you at the first hurdle.

This board, by definition set by Ian Neal, is for subjects which engender debate and disagreement. It is perfectly ligitimate for people of both opions on fakery to post here.

Why do they?

Because you lot post 20 posts a day so that any time someone logs in and looks at most recent posts it is at least 50% you guys waffling nonsense. It is right that someone takes on the task of providing a counter point.

I would give your crew this advice:

You have been banned from pretty much every forum you decide to infest; stop biting the hand that feeds you.

Peace and Truth
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Oh dear - more evidence free claims. I'll be getting slapped wrists from admin.

No in this case there is plenty of evidence that the 'researchers' have been attacking those that disagree with their theories and seeking to divide the 911 truth movement into those that agree with 'them' and those who, in their terminology, are planehuggers.

IMO this is sufficient grounds for raising the possibility that these theories are part of a pysop.

Here is my take.

Let's for a moment assume the 'researchers' are on to something. Let's assume TV fakery (upon which no planes theories naturally rest) and/or DEW were used in 9/11.

The perps would absolutely know that if anyone started getting close to this truth and started putting out there, that this would prove to be incredibly controversial within the movement and by definition highly devisive. They would anticipate this and seek to make maximum use of this

If I were in the perps shoes I would absolutely be looking to

1) infiltrate the movement and place agents on BOTH sides of this divide

2) ensure that these theories are presented in such a way as to maximise the divisions and acrimony amongst campaigners/researchers until everyone starts suspecting everyone else. I would do this by placing antagonistic, aggressive voices on BOTH sides of the 'debate'.

3) anticipating that those promoting these theories would be in a clear minority, seek to foster a sense of persecution amongst these researchers and promote an 'us' and 'them' mentality. I would foster this persecution complex by seeking to ensure that they attack their opponents aggressively whilst at the same time seeking to ensure that this aggression results in their ideas being increasingly censored within the movement ..... so furthering the devisions and sense of persecution

4) feed the 'researchers' group with both true information and false information and encourage a free speech, lack of 'peer review' or internal questioning attitude within the 'researchers' group so that both true and false information gets put out there under the 'researchers' banner. I would then probably tip off my agents within the critics camp (eg JRef) to pick up on those angles based on false information in order to ridicule the 'researchers' work further and encourage my agents within the 'researchers' to defend these theories to the death. Hopefully you get the picture.

So in summary none of us will be able to prove this one way or the other but your suspicions may well be right Stefan and Chek. There is certainly lots of evidence for you to base these suspicions on, so no problem with you voicing them.

At the same time if we imagine that the NP/TVF/DEW theories are true (or have elements of truth within them) then this would be anticipated by the perps. We can imagine that perps would seek to play these exact 'divide and rule' games around this issue.

I suspect a similar game is being played around the issue of zionism.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An interesting take on possible scenarios and some food for thought there, so thanks for the input Ian.

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
thelightrevealstheplace
New Poster

Did somebody get banned?

Evidently, this new guy has been around for some time!

Well, hes banned again now

MadgeB
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Equally whacky Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
MadgeB wrote:
OK in return for my humouring you (on another thread) about how you don't know what a plane crash is and don't know how to use Google, please can you humour me a bit. I arrived too late on the scene to catch the pod/hologram stuff - please can you link me to your disputes with the pod/hologram theorists so I can catch up a bit?

also why you think i need to do a google search on something as stupid as someone being extremely picky over the words crash and impact i'll never know. i was asking for an opinon from someone and asking them why they thought i was wrong about what happened when the plane hit the tower, you then turn up and try to divert that conversation by changing the subject and whining on about how it was'nt an impact it was a crash, like i give a nonsense what it was when all i wanted was an actual answer to a post.

I did give you an answer to your post and I wasn´t suggesting that you googled crash vs impact. If you remember, you were asking what we would expect to happen if a plane crashed into a building. Do I take it that you can´t provide me with a link to when you were slugging it out with the hologram theorists and got abused, then?
conspirac man
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the media hasn't used NPT to discredit us because the NPT sucks balls!!! I don't support this conspiracy, I support the other conspiracy.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Equally whacky Reply with quote

MadgeB wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
MadgeB wrote:
OK in return for my humouring you (on another thread) about how you don't know what a plane crash is and don't know how to use Google, please can you humour me a bit. I arrived too late on the scene to catch the pod/hologram stuff - please can you link me to your disputes with the pod/hologram theorists so I can catch up a bit?

also why you think i need to do a google search on something as stupid as someone being extremely picky over the words crash and impact i'll never know. i was asking for an opinon from someone and asking them why they thought i was wrong about what happened when the plane hit the tower, you then turn up and try to divert that conversation by changing the subject and whining on about how it was'nt an impact it was a crash, like i give a nonsense what it was when all i wanted was an actual answer to a post.

I did give you an answer to your post and I wasn´t suggesting that you googled crash vs impact. If you remember, you were asking what we would expect to happen if a plane crashed into a building. Do I take it that you can´t provide me with a link to when you were slugging it out with the hologram theorists and got abused, then?

no i was asking andrew watson what he thinks should happen, then i asked you what you think should happen seeing as though you claim im wrong also.

i did'nt realise that i could google what you think, which is why i was asking you what YOU think should happen, christ what is it with people.
you claim someone is wrong or dumb but fail to explain why.

3 people have now tried to imply im wrong and don't understand and none of them have attempted to explain what should happen in their opinon even though i keep asking.

its to easy to sit here and claim someone is wrong, i could do it all day, watch.

you are wrong about no planes why don't you use google. see!

if you want stuff on holograms there should be plenty of stuff still on this sight if it aint been deleted, also i was asking the guy who got banned who seemed to remember the hologram era, i was not slugging it out with him unless he was tought criminal, the abusiveness was about the same.

why don't you look at some of the old threads or click on marky 54 and view all posts, be warned though i was very ill informed when i first learned there may be something wrong with 9/11 so some of my first posts sound a bit like a sheeple just coming to terms with the evil that exsists in this world.
MadgeB
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Fruit-looping Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
maybe you would like to explain and demonstrate what should of happened to the plane and towers? it seems nobody else is willing to back up why they think im wrong. yes the part of the crash where the plane hit/impacted/collided/smashed into the wall at 500MPH.

MadgeB wrote:
The impact of the steel building hitting the plane at 500mph would wreck the plane. Bits would fall off the plane and fall down the outside of the building.
(Followed by link to relevant videos, pictures, articles etc.)

marky 54 wrote:
3 people have now tried to imply im wrong and don't understand and none of them have attempted to explain what should happen in their opinon even though i keep asking.

You see, you keep saying the same old stuff, people answer you, you whine nobody´s answered you. It seems to be a very common tactic on this board, fruit-looping.

From the picture of the plane-damaged ship, we can see that parts of the plane must have broken off and fallen down the outside of the ship.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL! WE "fruit loop"!

Now, did you notice the way that the majority of the Japanese fighter went INTO the ship... and the wings of a Zero in no way compare to the weight and mass of the fuel laden wings of a Boing Airliner...

(The latter being far more massive, just in case that proves to difficult for "insightful" minds to understand....)

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
no way compare to the weight and mass of the fuel laden wings of a Boing Airliner...

I know we've had a bit of fun with the typo thing, and it's not something that vexes me at all, but I thought I'd jump in and correct that to BOEING airliner.

Just in case it left the sublimal impression the plane should have bounced off Smile

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doh! Blimmin "E" key is wearing out!
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Fruit-looping Reply with quote

MadgeB wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
maybe you would like to explain and demonstrate what should of happened to the plane and towers? it seems nobody else is willing to back up why they think im wrong. yes the part of the crash where the plane hit/impacted/collided/smashed into the wall at 500MPH.

MadgeB wrote:
The impact of the steel building hitting the plane at 500mph would wreck the plane. Bits would fall off the plane and fall down the outside of the building.
(Followed by link to relevant videos, pictures, articles etc.)

marky 54 wrote:

You see, you keep saying the same old stuff, people answer you, you whine nobody´s answered you. It seems to be a very common tactic on this board, fruit-looping.

From the picture of the plane-damaged ship, we can see that parts of the plane must have broken off and fallen down the outside of the ship.

madge B i am not intrested in your links for this explaination, i asked YOU to explain what should happen, the whole point being you showing how you understand it not some website you use like a bible.

i wanted you to demonstrate you understanding of newtons law etc, but still you refuse to give a brief explaination of what should happen when the plane hits the towers.

its obvious to me you don't think for yourself but rather repeat what other websites say so just provided a link to your bible to give me the explaination because your incapable.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill say it again just incase you don't understand, i asked what YOU think should happen when the plane hits the towers.

i don't need links to NPT, im not asking why you think NPT is true, just what YOU think should of happened when the planes hit the towers.

how hard can it be?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill give you a helping hand if it helps.

this is what should of happened to the towers when the plane hit,
the plane flys in at 500mph and crashes into the towers and................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: