FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Syria - latest NATO/Mossad terrorists' war crime scene
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Anglo-Zionist Empire: Nation by Nation NWO War Gazetteer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Syria Has Shown That Stop the War UK is Not Fit for Purpose':
http://21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/28/syria-has-shown-that-stop-the-wa r-uk-is-not-fit-for-purpose/

'...Stop the War is not fit for purpose
A feature of the debate over the wars on Libya and Syria has been the participation of those who have claimed to oppose external military intervention in those countries but at the same time facilitate that intervention by expressing sympathy for the ‘revolutionaries’ and vilifying the respective governments. Common characteristics include:
Support for the long-discredited Western construct of a ‘popular revolution’ in Syria
Demonisation of Bashar al Assad (and before him Muammar Gaddafi)
Condemnation of Russian support for Syria
Positioning themselves as being the only anti-war alternative
Repeated apology for not supporting a no-fly zone
Total blanking of research which questions the NATO narrative
Neither confirming nor questioning the validity of scams such as the White Helmets.
Stop the War shares all these characteristics with other organisations and individuals who function as gatekeepers in the context of the Syrian war. Its leadership has ensured that the movement has been reduced to the role of controlled opposition, deflecting the rank and file by focusing on overt intervention and ignoring the realities of Western imperialism in Syria.
‘What we need to understand is that, whether accidentally or on purpose, StW’s leaders always manage to come down on the side of imperialism, helping to demonise the victims of imperialist aggression and to neutralise the opposition to imperialist war at home.’ CPGB-ML .....'

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syria accuses US and UK of supply chemical agents for weapons to terrorists
The support of the US and UK to Salafist terrorist groups in Syria is already well documented.
DAMASCUS, (Sputnik) – Toxic agents that were found in weapons depots abandoned by militants in Syria’s Aleppo and a Damascus suburb testify that they had been delivered to terrorists in Syria from the United States and the United Kingdom, Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad said at a press conference in Damascus on Wednesday.
“All the found special equipment is hand grenades and projectiles for grenade launchers, which are equipped with irritant CS and CN poisoning substances (presented on slides)… The discovered chemical munitions shown on the slide were produced by Federal Laboratories in the United States… And the toxic agents were produced by the companies Chemring Defence UK (Great Britain) and NonLethal Technologies (US),” Mekdad said.
According to the Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister, the toxic agents were found in militant depots both in Aleppo and in the liberated areas of eastern neighbourhoods in Damascus suburbs. Mekdad emphasised that the Chemical Weapons Convention forbid the use of chemical warfare agents as a weapon of war.
https://theduran.com/syria-accuses-us-uk-supply-chemical-agents-weapon s-terrorists/

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is from the end of June; I don't know how we missed it:
'U.S. Retreats From Al-Tanf - Gives Up On Occupying South East Syria':
http://www.moonofalabama.org/2017/06/us-retreats-from-al-tanf-gives-up -idea-of-occupying-south-east-syria.html

'The U.S. is giving up its hopeless position at the Syrian-Iraq border crossing near al-Tanf in south east Syria. The U.S. military had earlier bombed Syrian forces when they came near that position but it then found itself outmaneuvered, cut off from the north and enclosed in a useless area.

Al-Tanf is in the blue area with the two blue arrows at the bottom of the map. It will soon be painted red as liberated and under Syrian government control.

To recap:

The U.S. plan was to move from al-Tanf north towards the Euphrates river and to thereby capture and control the whole south-east of Syria. But Syria and its allies made an unexpected move and prevented that plan. The invaders are now cut off from the Euphrates by a Syrian west-to-east line that ends at the Iraqi border. On the Iraqi side elements of the Popular Military Unites under the command of the Iraqi government are moving to meet the Syrian forces at the border.
The U.S. invaders are now sitting in the mid of a piece of rather useless desert around al-Tanf where their only option is to die of boredom or to move back to Jordan from where they came.
Syria Summary - The End Of The War Is Now In Sight - June 13

The U.S. military even moved a HIMARS missile launcher with 300 km reach from nearby Jordan to al-Tanf. That was a laughable stunt. It made no difference in capabilities from the earlier launcher position in Jordan just a few miles west. But someone the U.S. military believed that showing off such weapons in a doomed area would impress Syrian or Russian forces and change the facts of life. It didn't. It was clear that the U.S. would have to move out.

That now seems to happen. A knowledgeable source just posted:

TØM CΛT‏ @TomtheBasedCat - 3:38 PM - 29 Jun 2017
Lol
Evidently Tanf FSA really are being flown to Shaddadi. Plan C is in effect.

There were several rumors to this regard since yesterday and the above now confirms them. Lol indeed........'

This is really great news, and will remove a very dangerous flash-point.
Almost too good to be true....

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Russian planes in Syria fly 316 sorties over five days':
http://tass.com/defense/961212

'MOSCOW, August 21. /TASS/. Russia’s planes in Syria have flown 316 sorties over the past five days to deal 819 strikes on terrorists of the Islamic State (outlawed in Russia), the chief of the main operations department of Russia’s General Staff, Sergey Rudskoy, told the media.

"To eliminate the encircled terrorists trying to retreat towards Deir ez-Zor the intensity of strikes by Russian aircraft was increased to 60-70 sorties a day. Russia’s Aerospace Force carries out air reconnaissance and eliminates IS armored vehicles, pickup trucks armed with heavy weapons and truck convoys carrying ammunition round the clock. Over the past five days Russian planes flew 316 sorties to deal 819 strikes," Colonel-General Rudskoy said.
In all, Rudskoy said, Russia’s planes in August carried out 990 sorties.
"A total of 2,518 air strikes were dealt against command centers, positions, warehouses and transit camps of terrorists. Forty armored vehicles, 106 trucks carrying heavy machineguns and up to 800 terrorists were destroyed," he said.
"The operation to recapture central Syria from terrorists is nearing completion," Rudskoy stated.
Aleppo Governorate fully liberated from terrorists
Syria’s Aleppo Governorate has been fully liberated from terrorists, Rudskoi told reporters.

"The Aleppo Governorate has been fully liberated from terrorists," he said.
According to Rudskoi, in the past month, the Syrian government troops, supported by the Russian Aerospace force, have achieved significant success, inflicting much damage on a large armed unit of the Islamic State terror group (outlawed in Russia) in central Syria.
"A total of 50 settlements and an area of more than 2,700 square kilometers have been cleared of militants," the Russian general said speaking about the liberation of the Aleppo Governorate.
Akerbat city to be liberated shortly
Syrian government troops will liberate the city of Akerbat in the near future, they encircled gunmen east of Itriya, Rudskoi said.
"Following government forces’ strike, a large group of ISIL (former name of the Islamic State terror group) terrorists has been encircled near the city of Akerbat. Offensive operations continue to tighten the encirclement. The city of Akerbat will be liberated shortly. Militants have also been encircled east of Itriya," Rudskoi said.....

Things certainly seem to be moving fast - they must be running out of virgins upstairs....Laughing

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'AIR NATO: A Look Inside the West’s Secret Weapons Racket That’s Destroying Syria': http://21stcenturywire.com/2017/07/09/air-nato-a-look-inside-the-wests -secret-weapons-racket-thats-destroying-syria/

't’s no secret that the governments of the US, UK and France, along with other EU member states, have been involved in training and equipping what used to be known as ‘moderate rebels’ in Syria. We now know that the bulk of the arms that get into opposition areas in Syria have gone to terrorist groups, much of which has been paid for by their wealthy benefactors in the Gulf, namely Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
What we didn’t know however, was the method of delivery, until now…
Back in April, 21WIRE reported how Trud Newspaper, based in Sofia, Bulgaria, broke the story of a ship called “Marianne Danica” arriving in the biggest port of Saudi Arabia in Jeddah under the flag of Denmark, after it left the port of Burgas on March 28th – loaded with tons of weapons heading for conflict zones. This was part of a trail that led Bulgarian journalist Dilyana Gaytandzhieva to East Aleppo in December 2016 where she discovered a massive Bulgarian arms cache that had made it into the hands of western and gulf-backed terrorists groups operating in Syria.
This week, Trud released the latest chapter of their investigation which details exactly how Silk Way Airlines (an Azerbaijani state-run company) conducted at least 350 diplomatic charter flights transporting weapons destined for war conflict areas across the world over the last 3 years. The key to this story is that the Azeri firm appears to have exploited a loop-hole in the international aviation and transport regulations by requesting a diplomatic exemption for aircrafts and their cargo, in effect allowing the Azeri airline to carry on-board tens of tons of heavy weapons and ammunition under the color of diplomatic immunity – with much of the cargo heading for known terrorist enclaves in Syria, but also to other conflict zones including Central Asia and Africa.
“Leaked files include correspondence between the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy of Azerbaijan to Bulgaria, with attached documents for weapons deals and diplomatic clearance for overflight and/or landing in Bulgaria and many other European countries, USA, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, to name a few,” said Gaytandzhieva.
“According to these documents, Silk Way Airlines offered diplomatic flights to private companies and arms manufacturers from the US, Balkans, and Israel, as well as to the militaries of Saudi Arabia, UAE, and US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM), and the military forces of Germany and Denmark in Afghanistan, and of Sweden in Iraq. Diplomatic flights are exempt of checks, air bills, and taxes, meaning that Silk Way airplanes freely transported hundreds of tons of weapons to different locations around the world without regulation. They made technical landings with stays varying from a few hours to up to a day in intermediary locations without any logical reasons such as needing to refuel the planes.”.......'

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

‘Syria Eye Witness: 21WIRE’s Patrick Henningsen and Vanessa Beeley On Location’:
http://21stcenturywire.com/2017/09/04/syria-eye-witness-21wires-patric k-henningsen-vanessa-beeley-location/
The video is not meant to imply all of Syria is like that – even there they are liable to suicide bombers and mortars, but far less now as the SAA and their allies push the headchopping Western mercenary proxy thugs into smaller and smaller pockets, or eliminate them.
Where were the Western MSM after Aleppo was liberated? Why weren’t they swarming all over the place to document the terrible atrocities they had been alleging were being carried out by the Assad government troops and their Russian allies? Suddenly, after the bloodshed had ceased, the MSM no longer wanted to know.
They KNEW they were lying before the liberation, and they sure as heck didn’t want to publicise it after the city was free.

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'US Airlifts ISIS-Daesh Terrorists in Syria for 2nd Time in a Week: Monitor':
https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-airlifts-isis-daesh-terrorists-in-syr ia-for-2nd-time-in-a-week-monitor/5606165

'....The developments come at a time when Daesh has retreated from much of the territory under its control amid sweeping advances by Syrian army soldiers and allied fighters on the battlefield.

The US has long been accused of colluding with Daesh to provide safe passage and logistic support to members of the Takfiri group in conflict zones.

The US and its allies have been bombarding what they call Daesh positions inside Syria since September 2014 without any authorization from the Damascus government or a UN mandate.

The air raids, however, have on many occasions resulted in civilian casualties and failed to fulfill their declared aim of countering terrorism.'

Yes, and the article could well have added, often 'accidentally' hit Syrian Government forces and their allies'.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

by email from Ivan Hecko wrote:
A comprehensive plan of US state terrorism - PNAC
Till now I worked with the topic in fact „in the opposite direction“, as I was finding older and older documents. Moreover I processed it „piece-wise“ - by individual countries. Now I can sum it up as it was planned and as it was realized in time.
The point is that I found a semi-official document called Rebuilding America’s Defenses , of September 2000, which presents a plan of creating a uni-polar world mastered by the US – translated into normal speech „ a Plan of US State Terrorism“. I call it semi-official because it was not approved by the Congress, in fact it was never submitted. Thus its secret implementation is a subject of a lawsuit by some bold US citizens against Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney in Reno, Nevada. For us this document is a basis for recognizing the chain of events officially called by the US „Islamic Terrorism“, and while pretending to fight it they terrorize the world. The document clearly drives towards the US gaining control of the entire world, using wars against Iraq, Syria and Iran, mastering the Space and the Cyberspace.
Project described in the document is called „Project for the New American Century“ – PNAC – and started in fact in 1997. It took up at the then existing state of activities of the secret services all over the world of course.
In the 8O-ties the organization called Al-Qaeda was set-up in Pakistan. Officially it was established in 1988 mostly by citizens and money from Saudi Arabia, whose purpose was to push Russians out of Afghanistan. This fell in with the intentions of the US, so the CIA contributed to the budget by estimated 8 bn USD. After fulfilling the initial goal the Al-Qaeda aimed at various targets, and some warrants were issued against its „chief“ Osama bin Laden, in particular by the US for attacks at two US embassies in Africa. But – two months prior to WTC attacks Osama flew to Dubai for a 10 days of treatment at the American Hospital (a kidney problem), where he was visited by the local CIA representative, as reported by the French secret services (link The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/nov/01/afghanistan.terrorism ). The CIA has not taken him to prison, after the treatment Osama flew his jet back to Pakistan with his entourage. I believe he was high up on the list of terrorists at the time.
At that time the project PNAC (defined by the above referred document of September 2000) „was fully prepared“, all that was needed was to „start“ its realization phase. For this purpose it was necessary that someone attacks the US in such a way and using such power, which would give sufficient reason for a retaliation against a country from the region Iraq, Syria, Iran, Afghanistan. After the WTC attacks when questioned Osama bin Laden said that he had nothing to do with it. And - no warrant was issued against him for these attacks. As to the man shot dead in the propaganda „live transmission“ by the US commando in Pakistan, people who knew what kidney disease he suffered from say he must have been dead at the time (video with a „CIA insider“, here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpT3tGEh-kg – he says „....Osama had died on a dialysis machine due to health reasons ...“ and I think a treatment in Florida(!) was mentioned as well – otherwise it is just a photo of Obama and Clinton pretending to believe the show, or this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxMBkWY_uZY , where the Pakistan prime minister Benazir Bhutto in a TV discussion confirmed that Osama bin Laden died in 2001, she just thought he was assassinated). Evidently in the live show someone looking like Osama was shot, as a propaganda of the “ongoing and successful war against terrorism“. There is no doubt about the WTC attacks being impossible to do without inside cooperation, presumably CIA, I covered the technical and organizational aspects in some blogs already, e.g. http://ihsken17.blog.pravda.sk/2017/02/21/quo-vadis-eu-or-what-is-the- eu-life-span/ .
And I would like to stress that the CIA must have known from the beginning all the facts whose secrecy was lifted of late – with a propaganda – they were CIA documents. But back to the reaction on the WTC attacks - 15 out of 19 terrorists on the list were citizens of Saudi Arabia, and of course CIA had their own contacts, and also sponsored them at least once. In spite of that the „retaliation“ attack was not against Saudi Arabia, but the „managers“ were deciding between Afghanistan and Iraq, maybe both (?? - see document : http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0305/S00308.htm an interview of Mr. Wolfowitz). But none of these two countries had anything to do with Al-Qaeda, we just know that according to the CIA the terrorists sat in the caves of Tora-Bora in Afghanistan, the US soldiers have not found them there of course, but that was not considered a sufficient reason for leaving Afghanistan. So, bad luck for Afghanistan being such a good starting area for PNAC project realization.
The further history of US state terrorism is better known, though maybe not as a part of PNAC. By intentionally deforming the outputs of US an UK secret services the idea of Iraq owning some WMDs was disseminated, later modified towards Iraq trying to buy uranium from an unnamed African country, and therefore Saddam must be eliminated. In those days a part of the mainstream media still considered these „news“ as lies, and gave an estimate of their number before the Iraq attack – it was around 935 (link http://theweek.com/articles/555921/george-w-bush-didnt-just-lie-about- iraq-war-what-did-much-worse ). In Britain the secret services as a part of the Iraq war murdered their WMD expert Dr. Kelly, by whose opinion Iraq could not produce any WMDs at the time, which was confirmed after occupation. The chemical weapons used by Saddam against Kurds before were supplied by the US, while he was still their partner, as he – supported by US – started a war against Iran (on the PNAC list, we do not know since when), Iran won. Saddam Hussein, who probably knew nothing about PNAC, later suffered for the cooperation, mass murder of Kurds was used against him at the trial.
Then, according to the project it was Syria's turn. Tactics of the operation was leaked during the preparatory phase via Mrs. Clinton emails (MoonOfAlabama and elsewhere), so we know it. Two lines were created: so-called Syrian opposition, which was some Syrians paid by the US, and the so-called ISIS fighters, ISIS having been created by the US in their military prison camp Bucca in Iraq (The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/11/-sp-isis-the-inside-stor y ). According to ordinary Syrians who live in Syria there was never any opposition in Syria, or a civil war, see (http://www.globalresearch.ca/i-am-a-syrian-living-in-syria-it-was-nev er-a-revolution-nor-a-civil-war-the-terrorists-are-sent-by-your-govern ment/5544450 ).
So, we can close the whole matter of terrorism: Terrorism summed up above is terrible. It caused death of more than two million people, and destroyed lives of many more millions. But this is surely not the terrorism meant and talked about by the US. We speak about the terrorism resulting from the world-master document created by the rich families of the US called PNAC. And I want to remind us that the US wars since WW II. - in a peacetime period – have caused death of over 20 million people. And also our government, and governments of other countries of the EU pretend that they believe that the US fight against terrorism. I do not believe that the citizens believe that too. It is just that the ruling Neocons gradually managed to separate the people from their governments – the local governments make excuses saying EU decided that, and EU takes no notice of citizens, saying the local government is in charge in that respect (and makes decisions which cause conflict between them). Something must be done against that, as we have ended up indirectly as responsible for crimes initiated by some rich US families who want to rule the world. The local US collaborators, including majority of the media and a part of the opposition (plus Mr. President elected by US meddling), manage to deviate our attention from important matters, like these, to stupidities. And, we are also a part of the world mastered by the Americans within PNAC, but these people pretend that this is positive, and nothing better could have happened to us.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Journalist Interrogated, Fired For Story Linking CIA & Syria Weapons Flights':
http://fact.international/2017/08/journalist-interrogated-fired-for-st ory-linking-cia-and-syria-weapons-flights/

'A months-long investigation which tracked and exposed a massive covert weapons shipment network to terror groups in Syria via diplomatic flights originating in the Caucuses and Eastern Europe under the watch of the CIA and other intelligence agencies has resulted in the interrogation and firing of the Bulgarian journalist who first broke the story. This comes as the original report is finally breaking into mainstream international coverage.

Investigative reporter Dilyana Gaytandzhieva authored a bombshell report for Trud Newspaper, based in Sofia, Bulgaria, which found that an Azerbaijan state airline company was regularly transporting tons of weaponry to Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Turkey under diplomatic cover as part of the CIA covert program to supply anti-Assad fighters in Syria. Those weapons, Gaytandzhieva found, ended up in the hands of ISIS and al-Qaeda terrorists in Iraq and Syria.

While it’s long been understood that the US-Gulf-NATO coalition arming rebels inside Syria facilitated the rapid rise of the Islamic State as the group had steady access to a “jihadi Wal-Mart” of weapons (in the words of one former spy and British diplomat), the Trud Newspaper report is the first to provide exhaustive documentation detailing the precise logistical chain of the weapons as they flowed from their country of origin to the battlefield in Syria and Iraq. Gaytandzhieva even traveled to Aleppo where she filmed and examined labeled weapons shipping containers held in underground jihadist storehouses.

The Bulgaria-based journalist obtained and published dozens of secret internal memos which were leaked to her by an anonymous source as part of the report. The leaked documents appear to be internal communications between the Bulgarian government and Azerbaijan’s Embassy in Sofia detailing flight plans for Silk Way Airlines, which was essentially operating an “off the books” weapons transport service (not subject to inspections or tax under diplomatic cover) for the US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM), Saudi Arabia, Israel, Germany, Denmark, and Sweden. Silk Way Airlines has been the subject of other recent investigations involving weapons supplies for the Saudi war on Yemen. In addition, the military monitoring site Balkan Insight has exposed similar weapons cargo flights in and out of neighboring Serbia.....'

But the bas*ards get away with it.

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Al Qaeda in Syria': http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06s0qy9
Audio Podcast 28 minutes

'Peter Oborne investigates claims that Britain and the West embarked on an unspoken alliance of convenience with militant jihadi groups in an attempt to bring down the Assad regime.

He hears how equipment supplied by the West to so called Syrian moderates has ended up in the hands of jihadis, and that Western sponsored rebels have fought alongside Al Qaeda. But what does this really tell us about the conflict in Syria?

This edition of The Report also examines the astonishing attempt to re brand Al Nusra, Al Qaeda's Syrian affiliate, as an organisation with which we can do business.

Producer: Joe Kent.'

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Boris Johnson: We support war, not peace with Assad':
https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/boris-johnson-support-war-not-pea ce-assad/?

'DAMASCUS, SYRIA (12:00 PM) – British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has stated that the United Kingdom has no intention of supporting the rebuilding of Syria as long as Syrian president Bashar al-Assad remains in power.

The former mayor of London made the remarks during a meeting with nations that supported anti-Assad forces during the Syrian Civil War, in the fringe of a United Nations General Assembly meeting in New York on Monday. Johnson even stated that not only would the UK refuse any development aid for the reconstruction of Syria after the end of the war, but so would any of the other states that sided with Syrian rebels in past. This would include the United States, France, Saudi Arabia and Turkey, all of whom had representatives in the meeting that Johnson spoke to.

“We believe that the only way forward is to get a political process going and to make it clear to the Iranians, Russians and Assad regime that we, the like-minded group, will not support the reconstruction of Syria until there is such a political process and that means, as Resolution 2254 says, to a transition away from Assad,” Johnson said.

Interestingly, the UN Resolution 2254 that was voted into effect in 2015, makes no mention whatsoever of the removal of Assad from power, contrary to what Boris Johnson seemed to imply.

Johnson’s statement seems to contradict earlier statements by representatives from other former anti-Assad states. US Acting Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs David Satterfield earlier stated that “there has got to be a political process if there is to be any international participation in the reconstruction of Syria,” seemingly supporting the Russian mediated peace negotiations going on in Astana currently.

Turkey, formerly one of the main backers of the moderate Syrian armed opposition, also announced the termination of its support to Syrian opposition groups in August, and has agreed to participate with Iran, Russia and the Syrian government in the establishment of de-escalation zones in Syria. Even Saudi Arabia seems to be coming back on its earlier dedication to removing Assad from power, as a recent series of talks between Saudi and Russian diplomats seems to indicate.

Syria has been embroiled in a civil war since March 2011. Anti-government rebel groups and militant organisations have reportedly received massive amounts of financial and logistical aid from several Gulf monarchies as well as Western powers seeking to remove the Assad government from power. The Syrian Civil War has claimed over 400,000 lives and displaced millions of people.

As the Syrian government has been cementing more and more victories upon several rebel and terrorist groups, a peace process was hosted by Russia, Iran and Turkey in the Kazakh capital of Astana, in which significant progress has been made in attempt to achieve a peaceful solution to the conflict.'

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Chemical Attacks In The Syrian Arab Republic':
http://www.countercurrents.org/2017/09/19/chemical-attacks-in-the-syri an-arab-republic/

'Wow! The best and most comprehensive report on Syria, Chemical Weapons and the Middle East Wars I have ever seen. Required reading - please disseminate widely.

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Kurdish, Coalition forces assisting ISIS in Deir Ezzor: Russian MoD':
https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-coalition-forces-assistin g-isis-deir-ezzor-russian-mod/

'BEIRUT, LEBANON (9:45 A.M.) – According to the Russian Ministry of Defence, Coalition and Kurdish-led forces are assisting ISIS terrorists in eastern Deir Ezzor through a variety of means in what appears to be an attempt to prevent the Syrian Army and allied paramilitaries from liberating the region.

Major General Igor Konashenkov, a ministry spokesman, has noted that the strongest ISIS counterattacks and artillery shelling against the Syrian Army bridgehead on the eastern bank of the Euphrates River come from the north where American and Kurdish forces hold positions and not from the south where the Islamic State is still unchallenged by any force.

The Russian general has also pointed out other acts of sabotage being committed by the US-led so-called anti-ISIS Coalition against Syrian Army forces.

According to Konashenkov, in the process of elite Syrian Army units crossing to the eastern bank of the Euphrates, the water level drastically rose in several hours, this being something which could only be achieved by the flushing of large river dams further north – dams that are under the control of Kurdish forces.

Finally, Konashenkov also mentioned reports from Syrian Army commanders that US special forces and Kurdish fighters were lending medical assistance to ISIS militants and that the commanders concluded that this appears to be the only objective of the Coalition-led eastern Deir Ezzor offensive at the moment.'

'Syrian Army Attacked From Area Where US Special Task Units, SDF Operate - Moscow': https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201709191057523096-russia-us-syria- deir-zor/

'The Syrian Army, fighting terrorists in the Deir ez-Zor province, has been subjected to strong counterattacks from the north where Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) and US special task units are operating, the Russian Defense Ministry's spokesman Mj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov said on Tuesday.
"Over the past day, the assault groups of the Syrian government troops, with the support of the Russian Aerospace Forces, crossed the Euphrates, and continued to expand the seized bridgehead east of Deir ez-Zor, despite the stiff resistance of Daesh militants," Konashenkov told reporters.

They have liberated some 60 square kilometers [some 23 sq. miles] on the eastern bank but have encountered obstacles, he said.

"According to Syrian commanders' reports from the front line, the Syrian Army encounters the most severe counterattacks and fire from the northern direction. That is, where SDF forces and US special operations units are located, who are allegedly administering medical aid to these militants instead of liberating Raqqa. You don't have to possess profound military knowledge to see consistency in all these 'coincidences'," the spokesman said.

Konashenkov urged the US-led coalition to not impede the fight against terrorism:

"As the end of Daesh in Syria comes ever closer, the more obvious it becomes who is really fighting Daesh and who has been imitating the fight for three years. If the US-led international coalition does not want to combat terrorism in Syria, then it should at least not impede those who are doing it continuously and efficiently."

On September 5, the Black Sea Fleet frigate Admiral Essen launched strikes with Kalibr cruise missiles on Daesh targets in Syria as part of an operation to free the city of Deir ez-Zor. That same day the Syrian Army, backed by the Russian Aerospace Forces, liberated the city.

The US-led coalition of 68 nations started to carry out airstrikes against Daesh in Syria and Iraq in 2014, with the strikes in Syria not being authorized by the government of President Bashar Assad or the UN Security Council. Russia has been fighting terrorists in Syria at Assad's request since September 30, 2015.'

As they have been doing from the outset, the US and it's crony 'Coalition' of War Criminals (including arch-poodle the UK) have been empowering and backing ISIS/ISIL/IS/Daesh.

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this has been on before, but it's worth watching as UN cut the link to the UN Website five minutes into his speech:
'Syrian Elections Observers Report to UN':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnFQd4wBXnk

I've just belatedly written to the UNA to protest, and to ask them what they intend to do about it:

'Hi UNA,

Can you say whether you are going to vigorously protest the disgraceful treatment meted out to Ambassador Jaafari of Syria, when five minutes into Ambassador Jaafari’s opening remarks, the live feed of the press conference was interrupted and taken off the U.N. website, which broadcasts U.N. events to viewers all over the world?
And the same thing also happened on June 7th ( http://www.workers.org/2014/06/24/syria-election-observers-un-election s-big-defeat-u-s/ )
Syria election observers at UN: Elections ‘big defeat’ for ...
www.workers.org
An official United Nations press conference featuring five U.S. observers of the June 3 Syrian presidential elections was held on June 18. The briefing ...
Just what is going on?
First, the Western nations and their Middle East cronies launch the vicious, murderous Jihadi head-choppers against Syria, paying, arming and training them, and allowing them to pour across from Turkey into Syria and Iraq, and providing them with satellite intelligence to assist their murderous attacks; then they airdrop arms and other supplies to them whilst pretending to be attacking them (and breaking international law by invading Syrian airspace without the permission of the sovereign state of Syria; then getting their murderous proxies to use chemical weapons, which they blame on the Assad Government forces; and now they cut off their Ambassador from the live feed whilst he is making a speech at the UN.
Just what has the UN become?'

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Video Emerges Of US Allowing ISIS Fighters To Escape Safely In Syria':
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-13/video-emerges-us-allowing-isi s-fighters-escape-safely-syria

'Authored by Darius Shahtamasebi via TheAntiMedia.org,

With numerous distractions unfolding on the newly released reality TV show that is “Keeping Up with the Trump Administration,” it may surprise readers to learn that the U.S. is using the terror group ISIS as a pawn in its depraved foreign policy.

Video footage obtained by Al-Masdar appears to show convoys of ISIS fighters fleeing the Syrian city of Raqqa untouched by the U.S. military, which is currently bombing that exact location. As Al-Masdar notes, despite having Kurdish and American drones hovering around the city of Raqqa, U.S. bombs are nowhere to be seen as hundreds of fighters pass safely. The release of this footage comes on the heels of accusations from both Russia and Iran that the U.S. is colluding with ISIS to allow the group’s safe passage into areas controlled by the Syrian government.....'

While they bomb Syrian civilians and infrastructure in Raqqa, the US allows this massive Daesh convoy to escape without hindrance.

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'U.S. DELIVERED 200 TRUCKS LOADED WITH WEAPONS TO SYRIAN DEMOCRATIC FORCES IN SEPTEMBER':
https://southfront.org/u-s-delivered-200-trucks-loaded-with-weapons-to -syrian-democratic-forces-in-september/

'....On September 19, 100 more trucks entered Syria via the same border crossing, according to the source. The second batch was sent to the SDF-held area in Deir Ezzor governorate on September 20, according to Kurdish sources.

The trucks carried several US-made Oshkosh L-ATV vehicles, dozens of pickups, different types of weapons and ammunitions, according to Syrian opposition sources. Some trucks also carried fuel and other supplies likely for the US bases in Syria.

Since June, the US has supplied the SDF with over 1,600 trucks with weapons and ammunition to support its operation in Raqqa city. The latest shipment is likely a part of the US effort to boost the SDF advance in Deir Ezzor governorate in order to capture the strategic oil fields in the eastern Deir Ezzor countryside before the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and its allies reach them.'

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NATO’s Anarchist Brigades
by Thierry Meyssan
http://www.voltairenet.org/article197831.html

Presented in the West as the realization of a friendly utopia, the brand new « Rojava » is in reality a colonial state, designed and cemented in blood by Washington. This time, the plan is to expel the populations of the North of Syria and replace them with people who were not born there. In order to implement this ethnic cleansing, the Pentagon and the CIA have mobilised combatants from the circles of the European extreme-left. Thierry Meyssan reveals this insane project which has been ongoing for the last eighteen months.
Voltaire Network | Damascus (Syria) | 12 September 2017
ελληνικά Deutsch Español français русский Türkçe română Português فارسى italiano norsk عربي

In February 2016, the White House « anti-terrorist Tsar », Brett McGurk, was sent by President Obama to supervise the battle of Aïn al-Arab (Kobane). On this occasion, he was decorated by the YPG (People’s Protection Units), whose head office - the Turkish PKK – is nonetheless considered by Washington to be a « terrorist organisation ».

«
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength ».
George Orwell, 1984.

In the ’80’s and ’90’s, Kurdish society was extremely feudal and patriarchal. It was maintained in a severe state of under-development, which pressured the Kurds to rise up against the military dictatorships which succeeded one another in Ankara [1].

The Kurdistan Workers’ Party or PKK was a Marxist-Leninist organisation, supported by the Soviet Union, which fought against the dictatorships of the Kemalist generals, who were members of NATO. It freed women and joined progressist combats. With the aid of Hafez el-Assad, it set up a military training camp in the Lebanese plain of Bekaa, under the protection of the Syrian Peace Force, close to the camp of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (FPLP).

During this period, the PKK could not find words strong enough to denounce « American imperialism ».

When the USSR collapsed, the PKK had more than 10,000 full-time soldiers and more than 75,000 reservists. This war of liberation destroyed more than 3,000 villages and displaced more than 2 million people. Despite their immense sacrifice, it failed.

Arrested in Kenya in 1999, during a joint operation with the Turkish, US and Israëli secret services, the historic leader of the revolt, Abdullah Öcalan, was imprisoned on the island of İmrali in the Sea of Marmara. The PKK collapsed, divided between its imprisoned chief, favourable to peace negotiations, and its lieutenants, for whom war had become a way of life. There were a few more terrorist attacks but it was not clear which were due to combatants who refused to disarm, or to a fraction of the gendarmerie, the JITEM, (Gendarmerie Intelligence and Counter-Terrorism) which also refused the cease-fire.

At the beginning of the « Arab Spring », from his cell, Abdullah Öcalan rebuilt the PKK around a new ideology. After secret negotiations with NATO in the İmrali prison, he abandoned Marxist-Leninism for « libertarian municipalism ». This man, who had always struggled against Turkey in order to build his own state, Kurdistan, now believed that any state is in itself a tool of oppression [2].

The militants of the PKK, who had been forced to flee Turkey during the civil war, had found refuge in the North of Syria [3]. In the name of his followers, Öcalan had pledged in writing that he would never lay a claim to Syrian territory. In 2011, at the beginning of the Western war against Syria, the Kurds formed militias to defend the country which had given them shelter and awarded them Syrian nationality.

However, on 31 October 2014, Salih Muslim - one of the co-presidents of the YPG, the Syrian branch of the PKK, took part in a secret meeting at the Elysées Palace with French President François Hollande and his Turkish opposite number, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. There he was promised that he would become the head of state if he agreed to re-create Kurdistan… in Syria.

Immediately, the International Coalition, which the United States had just created, allegedly to counter Daesh, offered support to the YPG, providing it with money, training, weapons and supervision. All the imprecations against US imperialism were abandoned, since Washington had now become such a worthy ally. The Kurdish organisation began to expel the original inhabitants from the regions they had chosen for themselves.

US publicity

Since so far there had been no military engagement by the YPG against Daesh, the United States stage-managed a terrible confrontation at Aïn al-Arab, rebaptised for the occasion with the Kurmanji name of Kobane. The international Press was invited to cover the event without risk. The town of Kobane is situated on the Syro-Turkish border, and the journalists were able to follow the combats from Turkey - with binoculars. We don’t really know what happened at Aïn al-Arab, since the Press was not allowed to enter the town. However, we are in possession of images filmed with tele-photo lenses, and they seem clearly to confirm the stories telling of the brutality of the combats. In any case, the West unanimously concluded that the Kurds were the allies they needed to fight Daesh and Syria.

« No God, no state ! ». « Come and defend the state of « Rojava » and fight against all forces of reaction » - alongside the American Empire.

The Western Press assures us that half of the Kurdish soldiers are women, as are, by statute, half of the leaders of the PKK/YPG. However, on the ground, their presence is rare. Journalistes also affirm that they terrify the jihadists, for whom dying at the hand of a woman is a curse which would forbid them access to paradise. Curiously, the same Press seems to ignore that the Syrian Arab Army also includes female battalions which the jihadists attack with the same rage as their male counterparts.

Despite appearances, the YPG are not as numerous as they claim. Many Syrian Kurds consider the United States as an enemy power, and Syria as their new homeland. They refuse to adhere to the fantasies of Salih Muslim. So the Pentagon has added to the number of « their » Kurds, not only a few Arab and Assyrian mercenaries, but above all, militants from the European extreme-left.

Just as the CIA has enrolled tens of thousands of young Western Muslims in order to turn them into Islamists, in the same way, it has recruited European anarchists to create the International Brigades, on the model of those which fought in 1936 in Barcelona against the fascists. We can also find auxiliary YPG/NATO troops such as the Internationalist Antifascist Batallion (Central Europe), the Bob Crow Brigade (English and Irish), the Henri Krasucki Brigade (French), the International Revolutionary People’s Guerrilla Forces (Americas), the Revolutionary Union for Internationalist Solidarity (Greek), the Unity of the Marxist-Leninist Party (Spanish), and all the pro-US Turkish groupuscules (DK, DKP, MLSPB-DC, PDKÖ, SI, TDP, TKEP/L, TKPML) to mention only the most visible [4].

Come and fight against Capitalism, with the US Special Forces, in « Rojava » !

The battle of Aïn al-Arab, which was supposed to set the young Syrians favourable to the Caliphate against young Kurds, cost the lives, on both sides, of young Europeans in search of a better world. The European countries worry about the possible return of young jihadists to their home country, but not the return of young anarchists, although they are just as dangerous. This is probably because it is very much easier to manipulate the latter and recycle them into the next chapter of the imperialist adventures.

In June 2015, the Peoples’ Democratic Party (HDP), a new political expression of the PKK, received abundant financial support and CIA supervision, when running against Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s AKP. Suddenly, it broke through the 10% limit of votes it needed to enter the Grand National Assembly, and won 80 deputies.

On 17 March 2016, the YPG proclaimed the autonomy of « Rojava », which is the strip of land linking the area of Iraqi Kurdistan to the Mediterranean, along the Syro-Turkish border, but only on the Syrian side. « Rojava » therfore partially includes the zone of Idleb, which is currently occupied by Al-Qaïda.

Since this state has been proclaimed by people who were not born there to the detriment of those who were, it is a colonial project, comparable to Israël, self-proclaimed in Palestine by Jews who had bought land there. The denomination « Rojava » was chosen in order to distinguish the territory from « Kurdistan » which is in Turkey, where it was proclaimed in 1920 by the Sèvres Conference [5].

At the moment when the Emirate of Al-Qaïda in Idleb and the Caliphate of Daesh in Rakka are shrinking rapidly, NATO is pursuing its plan for the dislocation of the Syrian Arab Republic, and intends to create the « Rojava » of Kameshli.

The Western Press gazes hypnotised at this « Rojava », draped with all the fashionable virtues - pacifist, egalitarian, feminist, ecologist, favourable to gender construction, etc. [6]. It doesn’t matter that the YPG is in fact an army. It doesn’t matter that it is fighting the historic inhabitants of the North of Syria, the Arabs and the Assyrians, because on paper, it has created the Democratic Forces with them.

In Syria, the European Anarchist Brigades are fighting under US command.*

The programmes of the Syrian YPG and the Turkish HDP are in line with US military strategy. Since 2001, the Pentagon has been planning for the medium-term « remodeling of the Greater Middle East », in other words, the division of large States into small homogenous States incapable of resistance. In the longer term, it is planning to oppose them, one against the other, until it has battered the region into a state of primeval chaos.

« Rojava » was not proclaimed as an independent State because, according to the new Öcalan, any nation-State is evil in itself. According to NATO, it is simply an autonomous State which will have to join other autonomous states such as those which will take the place of the nation-State of Syria once it has been overthrown. According to the presently most important theorist of « municipalism », the American Murray Bookchin, in order to function as a democracy, the libertarian communities must be homogenous. That is why the « pacifist » YPG is currently proceding with the ethnic cleansing of « Rojava ».

CQFD.

* We pay very serious attention to the veracity of our information, and had planned to illustrate this article with a video made by a group of German anarchists who had joined the forces of NATO and the YPG in Rojava.
We posted this proof on our YouTube account in the evening of Sunday 10 September.
YouTube, which clearly does not share our requirements in service of the truth, immediately censored this proof as being « contrary to its deontology » (sic).
Thierry Meyssan

Translation
Pete Kimberley

[1] Blood and belief : the PKK and the Kurdish fight for independence, Aliza Marcus, New York University Press, 2007.

[2] The Political Thought of Abdullah Öcalan: Kurdistan, Women’s Revolution and Democratic Confederalism, Abdullah Öcalan, Pluto Press, 2017.

[3] The Kurds in Syria: the forgotten people, Kerim Yildiz, Pluto Press, 2005.

[4] “LGBT Brigades In Syria? Western Anarcho-Leftists Cutting Their Teeth With Western-Backed Kurdish YPG”, Brandon Turbeville, Activist Post, July 27, 2017. “Le Rojava, un califat d’extrême gauche ? Réseaux "antifascistes" et terrorisme : le laboratoire kurde”, Observatoire des extrêmes de gauche, 16 août 2017.

[5] “The Kurdistan projects”, by Thierry Meyssan, Translation Pete Kimberley, Voltaire Network, 5 September 2016.

[6] The PKK: Coming Down From the Mountains, Paul White, Zed Books, 2015. Revolution in Rojava: Democratic Autonomy and Women’s Liberation in the Middle East, Michael Knapp & Ercan Ayboga & Anja Flach, Pluto Press, 2016.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'STRIKE FIGHTER SQUADRON 31 RELEASES VIDEO PROMOTING US NAVY’ ACTIONS AGAINST SYRIAN GOVERNMENT':
https://southfront.org/strike-fighter-squadron-31-releases-video-promo ting-us-navy-actions-against-syrian-government/

'Strike Fighter Squadron 31 [also known as VFA-31 or the Tomcatters] of the US Navy has released an unofficial video promoting ‘successful’ actions of the military force against the Syrian government in Syria as well as ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

The video provides a look at a missile strike at the Syrian military airfield in Al-Shayrat (2:35), strikes against Syrian government forces near Al-Tanf at the Syrian-Iraqi border (5:49), a downing of the Syrian Arab Air Force’s Su-22 south of Tabqah (6:12) and an Iranian unmanned aerial combat vehicle near At-Tanf (6:27) as well as mutliple cases when Strike Fighter Squadron 31 air craft were “flying near” warplanes of the Russian Aerospace Forces operating against terrorists in Syria.

The Strike Fighter Squadron 31 is attached USS George H.W. Bush carrier strike group. In August 2017, it returned from a seven month combat deployment in support of Operation Inherent Resolve (OIR) – the US military operational name for its intervention in Syria and Iraq.

No doubts this video will boost morale of US military personnel.

However, this does not change the fact that the US-led coalition has no legal basis to operate in Syria and to continue its attempts to overthrow the country’s internationally recognized government.'

This downloaded video should go viral; the originators removed it, but luckily South Front had already grabbed it.
Shows the US's 'True Colours', i.e. Murderous War Criminal Hypocritical Liars.

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'RUSSIAN AERSOSPACE FORCES CONDUCTED 92,006 AIRSTRIKES, DESTROYED 96,826 TERRORIST TARGETS IN SYRIA OVER 2 YEARS':
https://southfront.org/russian-aersospace-forces-conducted-92006-airst rikes-destroyed-96826-terrorist-targets-in-syria-over-2-years/

'The Russian Aerospace Forces have conducted over 92,000 airstrikes and destroyed over 96,000 terrorist targets in Syria over 2 years, the Russian military’s newspaper “Red Star” reported.

According to the released data, Russian aircraft conducted over 30,650 combat sorties and destroyed 96,828 terrorist targets in the period between September 30, 2015 and September 20, 2017.

The airstrikes destroyed 8,330 command centers, 53,700 militant gatherings, 6,700 depots with fuel and amunition as well as 212 oil wells and 184 oil refinery facilities.

Red Star added that 2,235 settlements, including towns and cities, were liberated as a result of the military operation.

According to the newspaper, Russian sappers removed 60,384 IEDs across Syria, including Aleppo and Palmyra cities. Russian instructors trained 586 Syrian sappers. 102 Syrian sappers are now undergoing a training course.'

And killed very few 'innocent civilians' ('Collateral Damage') because they are there to HELP Syria, not to kill as many as they can get away with, like the War Criminal US and it's cronies, the 'Coalition', and did not wantonly destroy any Syrian infrastructure unless it was necessary action against Daesh.

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'RUSSIAN SPECIAL FORCES REPEL A US-PLANNED ATTACK IN SYRIA, DENOUNCE THE USA AND ISSUE A STARK WARNING':
http://thesaker.is/russian-special-forces-repel-a-us-commanded-attack- in-syria-denounce-the-usa-and-issue-a-stark-warning/

'Something rather unprecedented just happened in Syria: US backed “good terrorist” forces attempted a surprise attack against Syrian government forces stationed to the north and northeast of the city of Hama. What makes this attack unique is that it took place inside a so-called “de-escalation zone” and that it appears that one of the key goals of the attack was to encircle in a pincer-movement and subsequently capture a platoon of Russian military police officers deployed to monitor and enforce the special status of this zone. The Russian military police forces, composed mainly of soldiers from the Caucasus region, fought against a much larger enemy force and had to call for assistance. For the first time, at least officially, Russian special operations forces were deployed to rescue and extract their comrades. At the same time, the Russians sent in a number of close air support aircraft who reportedly killed several hundred “good” terrorists and beat back the attack (Russian sources speak of the destruction of 850 fighters, 11 tanks, three infantry fighting vehicles, 46 armed pickup trucks, five mortars, 20 freighter trucks and 38 ammo supply points; you can see photos of the destroyed personnel and equipment here). What also makes this event unique is the official reaction of the Russians to this event.

Head of the Main Operations Department at Russia’s General Staff Colonel General Sergei Rudskoi declared that:

“Despite agreements signed in Astana on September 15, gunmen of Jabhat al-Nusra and joining them units that don’t want to comply with the cessation of hostilities terms, launched a large-scale offensive against positions of government troops north and northeast of Hama in Idlib de-escalation zone from 8 am on September 19 (…) According to available data, the offensive was initiated by American intelligence services to stop a successful advance of government troops east of Deir ez-Zor“.
Today, other Russian officials have added a not-so-veiled threat to this accusation. The Russian Defense Ministry’s spokesman, Major General Igor Konashenkov has declared that:

Russia unequivocally told the commanders of US forces in Al Udeid Airbase (Qatar) that it will not tolerate any shelling from the areas where the SDF are stationed (…) Fire from positions in regions [controlled by the SDF] will be suppressed by all means necessary.
This is unprecedented on many levels. First, the Russians clearly believe that this attempt to kill or capture a platoon of the Russian military police was planned by the United States. The fact that they are making this accusation officially shows the degree of irritation felt by the Russians about the duplicity of the Americans. Second, this is the first time, at least to my knowledge, that Russian Spetsnaz forces had to be sent in to rescue a surrounded Russian subunit. All Spetsnaz operators survived, but three of them were wounded in the operation (the Russians are not saying how badly). The close air support by very low flying SU-25 aircraft was obviously coordinated by Spetsnaz forward air controllers and probably saved the day. In other words, this was a close call and things could have ended much more badly (just imagine what the Takfiri crazies would have done, on video, to any captured Russian serviceman!). Finally, a US-organized attack on what was supposed to be a “de-confliction” zone combined with an attempt to capture Russian soldiers raises the bar for American duplicity to a totally new level.

The big question now is “do the Russians mean it?” or are they just whining with real determination to hit back if needed.

There are a couple of problems here. First, objectively, the Russian contingent in Syria is a tiny one if compared to the immense power of CENTCOM, NATO and the ever-present Israelis. Not only that, but in any US-Russian confrontation, Russia as a country is objectively the weaker side by any measure except a full-out nuclear exchange. So the Russians are not in a position of force. Furthermore, for historical and cultural reasons, Russians are much more concerned by the initiation of any incident which could lead to all-out war than the Americans who always fight their wars in somebody else’s country. This might seem paradoxical, but the Russians fear war but they are ready for it. In contrast to the Russians, the Americans don’t fear war, but neither are they ready for it. In practical terms this means that an American miscalculation could very well lead to a Russian military response which would stun the Americans and force them to enter an escalatory spiral which nobody would control.

Remember how Hillary promised that she would unilaterally impose a so-called “no-fly” zone over Syria? She promised not only to deploy US aircraft above Russian forces in Syria, but she also promised that she would force the Russian Aerospace forces out of the Syrian skies. Thank God, this crazy witch was not elected, but it appears that folks with the same arrogant and,frankly, completely irresponsible point of view are now back in power under Trump.

My fear now is that the incompetent, arrogant, not too bright and generally ignorant commanders at the Pentagon and the CIA will simply ignore clear warning signs coming from the Russians, including the public announcement that the Kremlin has given the authority to use force to protect Russian personnel to the local Russian commanders in Syria. In plain English, this means that if they are attacked the Russians in Syria do not need to consult with Moscow before using force to protect themselves. By the way, such rules of engagement are pretty common, there is nothing earth shattering here, but the fact that they were made public is, again, a message to the AngloZionist and the “good” terrorist they use to try to conquer Syria.

This time around we (the world) were lucky. The Syrians fought hard and the “good” terrorists were probably surprised by the ruthless determination of the Russian military police forces (in reality, mostly Chechen special forces) and of the Spetsnaz operators. It is one thing to fight Syrian conscripts, quite another to deal with these hardened warriors. But the next time around the outcome could be different.

The bigger picture is also one which gives me a great deal of concern. The Syrians, with Iranian, Hezbollah and Russian help, have freed Deir ez-Zor and have crossed the Euphrates river and are moving further East. In plain English this means that the US and Daesh have lost the war and that the last region of Syrian from which the AngloZionists can hope to partition the country (their current “plan B”) and establish a permanent US military presence is now threatened by the Syrian advance. The distance between the US forces currently deployed in northeastern Syria and Syrian, Iranian, Hezbollah and Russian forces is becoming shorter and shorter each day. I can just imagine how, say, Iranian or Hezbollah forces which are already “smelling” the nearby presence of US forces are drooling with hunger for the moment they will finally be able to get their hands on their old and most hated foe. I feel sincerely sorry for the first US unit to make contact with the Iranians or Hezbollah forces.

Right now the Americans are hiding behind the Kurds, but sooner or later the Iranians or Hezbollah will find them. As for the Kurds, their situation in Syria is precarious, to put it mildly: they are surrounded on all sides by the Turks, the Syrians and the Iranians and their only more or less stable zone of control is in Iraq. The Americans understand that perfectly, hence their desperate attempts to stop the Syrians.

This is a very dangerous situation: even though CENTCOM and NATO are by far the “biggest guys on the block”, in Syria the Americans are cornered, their corner is shrinking fast and it remains entirely unclear how this process can be stopped. Hence the attack on the de-confliction zone we just witnessed.

I hope that eventually the Americans will do what they did in al-Taif and simply pack, declare victory and leave. That would be the only rational thing to do. But after listening to Trump at the UN I don’t get the feeling that being rational is at the top of the US priority list. That’s all rather frightening.'

The Saker '

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Israeli warplanes attack civilian airport in Damascus':
https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-warplanes-attack-civilian -airport-damascus/

'BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:00 A.M.) – An Israeli attack drone fired two missiles at the Damascus International Airport last night, causing a loud explosion that could be heard throughout the Syrian capital.

According to a report from the Syrian military, the two Israeli missiles did not cause much damage to the airport or its surroundings.

The report also indicated that the attack did not kill or wound any civilians or military personnel present at the airport last night.

Not long after the missile strike, the Syrian Air Defense reportedly downed an Israeli drone near the town of Beit Jinn along the Damascus-Quneitra provincial border.

No further details were released…'

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'SYRIAN DEMOCRATIC FORCES CAPTURE KEY OIL FIELDS IN DEIR EZZOR – REPORTS':
https://southfront.org/syrian-democratic-forces-capture-key-oil-fields -in-deir-ezzor-reports/

'On Thursday, the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) and Deir Ezzor Military Council (DMC) captured Tabiyeh and al-Isba oil fields in the northwestern Deir Ezzor countryside, according to pro-Kurdish sources.

These claims are not yet confirmed by the SDF or DMC. However, the SDF is indeed close to the both oil fields. If these reports are confirmed, the SDF will be in control over a half of Syria’s oil reserve.

Moreover, that will mean that the SDF at least partly blocked the SAA way on the eastern bank of the Euphrates river.

It’s unlikely that the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and its allies will react to the SDF capture of the oil fields. Nonetheless, this will be for sure a big issue when ISIS is defeated.

Meanwhile, in Raqqa city, the SDF announced that its members killed 63 ISIS fighters and destroyed 3 VBIEDs of ISIS on Thursday. According to the SDF clashes are still ongoing in the center of Raqqa city, in the western side of the city and north of the grain silos.

The SDF will likely capture Raqqa city in the nearest future as ISIS defense lines in the city are collapsing due to a heavy bombardment by the US-led coalition.

Deir Ezzor governorate will be the next target of large-scale SDF operations. The US-led coalition and its “partners” are likely planning to capture as much areas in it as possible.'

The 'Yinon Plan' being played out...

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'US-BACKED FORCES PUSH FOR ANOTHER OIL FIELD WHILE ISIS ATTACKS SYRIAN ARMY NEAR DEIR EZZOR':
https://southfront.org/us-backed-forces-push-for-another-oil-field-whi le-isis-attacks-syrian-army-near-deir-ezzor/

'The US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) are pushing for another oil field on the eastern bank of the Euphrates while ISIS terrorists fiercely attack Syrian government forces that have crossed the river.

On Staruday, the SDF started advancing towards Jafra oil and gas fields on the eastern bank of the Euphrates, according to pro-US/SDF sources

On Thursday and on Friday, reports appeared that the SDF seized Tabiyeh and al-Isba oil and gas fields northeast of Deir Ezzor. However, no photos or videos have been provided from the area so far.

On Saturday, the SDF officially confirmed that it seized Kuniko Petroleum Company and al-Isba oil and gas fields. The situation with Tabiyeah fields remained unclear. In any case, this advance opened the SDF a way for further push on the eastern bank of the Euphrates.

Meanwhile, ISIS continued fierce attacks against government forces in Khsham village and Saqr Island east of Deir Ezzor city. The ISIS attacks don’t allow government troops to develop momentum on the oil-rich eastern bank of the river.

Earlier this, the Russian Defense Ministry announced that it has observed almost no fighting between ISIS and the SDF.'

'SYRIAN OPPOSITION CLAIMS THAT US-BACKED FORCES REACHED AGREEMENT WITH ISIS OVER RAQQA CITY'':
https://southfront.org/syrian-opposition-claims-us-backed-forces-reach ed-agreement-isis-raqqa-city/

'The US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) will allow ISIS fighters to withdraw from Raqqa city under a newly reached agreement between the two sides, the pro-opposition Syrian blog “Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently” reported on September 21.

According to the report, the SDF will allow the remaining 200 ISIS fighters inside Raqqa city to withdraw towards Deir Ezzor governorate. The sources added that other 30 ISIS fighters have chosen to defect to SDF instead of withdrawing.

These claims are not confirmed yet, however the SDF and ISIS made similar deals in al-Tabqah town and Manbij city where the SDF allowed hundreds of ISIS fighters to withdraw towards Homs governorate mainly.

In a related development, on September 22, the SDF captured al-Firdous district in the center of Raqqa city, according to Kurdish sources. 17 ISIS fighters were killed and 4 armed vehicles of ISIS were destroyed in the clashes in the western part and the center of Raqqa city, according to the SDF.

Meanwhile, the ISIS-linked news agency Amaq, claimed that 5 SDF fighters were killed by ISIS in al-Firdous district. Amaq also released a video of the clashes in the district between SDF and ISIS fighters on September 22.

Syrian opposition sources claimed that US-led coalition warplanes carried out more than 61 airstrikes on Raqqa city in the last 24 hours. “Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently claims that more than 600 civilians were killed in Raqqa city by the SDF and the US-led coalition so far.'

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'US airlifts Daesh terrorists to use them elsewhere: Syrian foreign minister':
http://presstv.ir/Detail/2017/09/26/536550/Syria-Daesh-US

'Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Muallem says American airplanes in Syria are transporting Daesh Takfiri terrorists to other places presumably to be later used in those areas.

“We have information and eyewitnesses on transporting ISIS (Daesh) terrorists on board American aircraft, and maybe the US wants to use ISIS terrorists in other areas,” Syrian foreign minister said in a Monday interview with Russia Today.

Muallem noted that the US military presence in Syria was “illegitimate and it came without permission of the Syrian government,” adding, “We knock all doors, and when diplomacy fails, we consider other solutions.”
He pointed to the Russian military presence in Syria to assist Damascus in its fight against terrorism and said, “We must differentiate between the legitimate Russian presence in Syria and the US presence, which is an aggression on the Syrian sovereignty.”

The US has been conducting airstrikes against what it says are Daesh targets inside Syria since September 2014 without any authorization from the Damascus government or a United Nations mandate.

The US and its allies have repeatedly been accused of targeting and killing civilians and drawn criticism over their failure to destroy Daesh, which they claim to be fighting.

On multiple occasions, Moscow has complained about what it says are friendly ties among US-backed militants, US special forces and Daesh terrorists in the region with the goal of slowing the advance of the Syrian army.

Semi-autonomy for Syrian Kurds negotiable

In response to a question about the Kurdish independence referendum in Iraq, Muallem expressed opposition to the idea of disintegration of Iraq, saying, “This issue is categorically rejected by us, and we are with the unity of Iraq.”

The Syrian foreign minister, however, expressed Damascus’ preparedness to hold dialogue on the prospect of semi-autonomy for the Syrian Kurds, noting, “The Syrian Kurds want a type of self-management within the borders of the Syrian Arab Republic, and this issue is negotiable and can be discussed, and when we eradicate ISIS (Daesh), we can sit with them and agree on the shape of the future.”

On Monday, Iraq's semi-autonomous Kurdistan Region held an independence referendum in the face of strong objections from the central government in Baghdad and in defiance of urgent calls from the international community to scrap the vote.

Meanwhile, the Kurdish fighters belonging to the US-backed Syrian Kurdish People's Protection Units (YPG) are currently engaged in a fierce battle against Daesh Takfiri terrorists in Raqqah, the terror group’s de facto capital in the Arab country, in a bid to dislodge them from the embattled city, which was overrun by Takfiri elements in March 2013.

The Syrian Kurdish fighters currently control two cantons in Syria's northeast as well as the Afrin region to the west.

Turkey is deeply concerned that the YPG will permanently hold parts of land in northern Syria after finishing with Daesh and establish a Kurdish state close to Turkey’s Kurdish dominated areas.

On Syria's liberation, reconstruction

The Syrian foreign minister also lauded the country’s latest military achievements against terrorists, including breaking the siege on city of Dayr al-Zawr and liberating Palmyra and al-Sikhnieh cities, as “significant” victories which indicate that “the main battles in Syria have almost reached the end and consequently, we are writing the final chapter of the crisis.”

Touching on reconstruction process in Syria, Muallem noted that only “the states, which have not conspired against Syria,” will be allowed to participate in the process.

He noted that if European countries sought to take part in Syria's reconstruction process, they must lift the unilateral restrictive measures imposed on Damascus.'

Nothing new, we've known it all along, but now it is increasingly being said by the Syrians, Iraqis, Iranians and Russians.
Something is going to blow up here - our 'Parliamentarians' and HMG just won't respond to the evicence.

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

‘Victims of Rashideen Betrayed & Politicized by Western Media, Exploited by the White Helmets – Part One’:
http://21stcenturywire.com/2017/09/29/victims-rashideen-betrayed-polit icized-western-media-exploited-white-helmets-part-one/

There’s ‘Freedom Fighters’ for you, brought to Syria courtesy of the US,UK and the rest of their War Criminal cronies (just like Reagan said of the barbaric ‘Contras’ the US had set upon Nicaragua: ”the rebels seeking to overthrow the Nicaraguan Government were the ”moral equal of our Founding Fathers….” http://www.nytimes.com/1985/03/02/politics/02REAG.html?mcubz=3 ).

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Russia Releases Photos Showing U.S. Special Forces, SDF, Working in ISIS Territory with No Fear of Attack':
https://www.globalresearch.ca/russia-releases-photos-showing-u-s-speci al-forces-sdf-working-in-isis-territory-with-no-fear-of-attack/5611400

'.......Previously, Russian Defense Ministry spokesman, Igor Konashenkov stated that

“SDF militants work to the same objectives as Daesh terrorists. Russian drones and intelligence have not recorded any confrontations between Daesh and the ‘third force’, SDF”.

With this in mind, although some headway has been made in Syria with the Trump administration seeming to back off on the goal of total destruction of both the country and the government in favor of breaking Syria up into several petty states, it is clear that the agenda is still moving forward. Despite campaign rhetoric, the Trump administration is merely committing to the Obama administration’s Plan B. Both, however, involved collusion with ISIS since it was the United States, NATO, and the GCC, that created, funded, organized, and directed the terrorist organization to begin with. With Russia apparently realizing that the Trump administration is simply continuing the insanity initiated under Obama, it seems Russia is more willing to release information documenting the American support for terrorism in Syria.

In the end, the Russian photos serve to confirm what many researchers and independent journalists have known and written about for some time – that the United States is not launching a war against ISIS, it is directing it and working alongside ISIS in an attempt to weaken and destroy the secular Syrian government.....'

This is very good ammo to use in newspaper and blog 'comments'.

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'US-LED COALITION STRIKES HEZBOLLAH FIGHTERS COMBATING ISIS IN SYRIAN DESERT – REPORTS':
https://southfront.org/us-led-coalition-strikes-hezbollah-fighters-com bating-isis-in-syrian-desert-reports/

'The US-led coalition has carried out airstrikes on Hezbollah fighters fighting ISIS in the Syrian desert, SkyNews Arabia reported on Monday citing own corresponded.

According to the report, 8 Hezbollah members were killed in the raid.

Follow
سكاي نيوز عربية-الآن ✔@SkyNewsArabia_B
مراسلنا: مقتل 8 عناصر من ميلشيات #حزب_الله اللبناني في غارة جوية شرق #سوريا
11:34 - 2 Oct 2017
2 2 Replies 15 15 Retweets 36 36 likes
Twitter Ads information and privacy
Further reports suggested that the incident took place near T-3 Pumping Station in the province of Homs where the Syrian Arab Army and Hezbollah had recently repelled a large ISIS advance.

If confirmed, these airstrikes could be described as a direct assistance to the ongoing ISIS advance against pro-government forces in central Syria...'

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Kremlin Issues Stern Warning to Washington Over Its Help for Terrorists in Syria': http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/47984.htm

'From time to time, the Kremlin uses the Sunday evening weekly news wrap-up program of Dmitry Kiselyov on state television channel Rossiya-1 to send blunt and public warnings to Washington without diplomatic niceties.

Last night was one such case and we must hope that the intended audience within the Beltway can put aside its focus on Russia Today’s supposed fake news long enough to read a real message from Moscow.

The last such message came in the week following the April 8th Tomahawk attack on a Syrian air base that Donald Trump sprung on the world, allegedly to punish the regime of Assad for a chemical attack on a village in Idlib province.

Kiselyov used his airtime then to spell out the Russian response, which he characterized as unprecedented in scope and seriousness. It was essential to put all of its elements together in one place, as he did, because our boys in the Pentagon chose to downplay one or another element in isolation, such as the Russian installation of their Iskander nuclear potential missiles in Kaliningrad, or the abrogation of the deconfliction agreement relating to air space over Syria, or the dispatch of still more Russian vessels to the Eastern Mediterranean equipped to sink our Navy.

While our generals were saying that the Russians didn’t really mean it, Kiselyov put the whole picture on the screen: an ultimatum to Washington to back off or be prepared for war.

A still earlier message of this kind to Washington aired on the Kiselyov Sunday news show in the week following the supposedly accidental US and allied bombing of Syrian army positions in the encircled eastern town of Deir Ezzor, which killed more than 80 Syrian soldiers and prepared the way for a renewed offensive by the siege forces.

That bombing scuttled the agreement on a Syrian cease-fire concluded with the approval of Barack Obama less than a week earlier by Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and US Secretary of State John Kerry after a 14 hour negotiating session.

Lavrov was shown on the Kiselyov program openly accusing US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter of directing “friendly fire” against Kerry and of dangerous insubordination to his boss, the US President, which put in question any possibility of reaching agreements with the Americans on anything.

That last charge has now again re-emerged in the program that Kiselyov presented yesterday. The Americans were identified as the “main obstacle” to the mopping up operation in Syria, at a time when “the light at the end of the tunnel” is visible [Kiselyov’s characterization], when more than 90% of the Syrian territory is under government control.

To wit, the United States is secretly aiding the terrorists: supplying them with weapons, helping them to move around, removing them from under hostile fire, giving them the findings of aerial reconnaissance, maps of where Syrian government forces are operating and even the locations of Russian military detachments.

Things have gotten to the point where it is not the military capability of the Islamic State but the American assistance which stands in the way of the total liberation of Syria from terrorists.

This, says Kiselyov, is not his own idea: it is the official position of the Russian Ministry of Defense as issued through its spokesman this week, Igor Konashenkov.

Kiselyov resumes:

The Americans deny everything. But the RF Ministry of Defense does not believe their words, relying instead on facts. We recall in the past week how part of the main road connecting Palmyra and Deir Ezzor was taken over by the fanatics.

This is the main artery supplying the Syrian forces leading the offensive from Deir Ezzor against the remaining forces of the terrorists in Syria. De facto this was an attack in the rear. This was planned and facilitated by the Americans.

In parallel, on 28 September a large group of terrorists numbering about 300 men left the area of the American base in Et Tanf at the Jordanian border. In this area there is a refugee camp numbering tens of thousands.

Per Kiselyov, the Americans have cut off the refugee camp, not allowing in UN or other humanitarian relief convoys, so as to use the camp as cover, a human shield, for the Islamic State fighters they are supporting.

Then comes the direct warning from Konashenkov: If the US forces see these attacks by mobile units of terrorists they are assisting as “unforeseen random events,” then Russian armed forces in Syria are prepared to totally destroy all such random events directed against the zone under their control.

Kiselyov asks why is this happening? Did Trump decide this?

The question is rhetorical. Trump is exculpated. It may be “amazing,” but it appears that Trump was not a party to this. More likely it is due to what he calls sloppy management, when the military gets out from under political control, and then on the territory of Syria, “they start wandering around quite on their own” and “flirting” with the terrorist groups.

Whatever the case, says Kiselyov, the result is extremely unpleasant both for Russia and for the American leadership as its generals are being pushed towards adventurism.

Konashenkov characterized the area in Syria under American control near the Jordanian border as a “black hole” that is 100 km long. From this black hole, like devils escaping from a snuff box, the terrorists come out to stage their attacks on Syrian troops and against the peaceful civilian population.
No Advertising - No Government Grants - This Is Independent Media

Get Our Free Daily Newsletter
You can't buy your way onto these pages
The feature segment moves on to a calm note, with insistence that Putin remains confident in the victory over the terrorists regardless of who is aiding them.

To demonstrate this Olympian calm, which comes from certainty of victory in the near future, we are shown footage of Putin’s response to questions put to him at the Energy Forum in Moscow at mid-week.

Putin tells us that:

“in the end, we all [presumably including the Americans] have common interests in securing Syria and the region against terrorists and that will bring us together for cooperative action.”

In the meantime though, we are treated to videos showing the consequences of Russian air activity in Syria this past week.
That included more than 400 sorties of Russian planes based in Syria, plus bombing by SU 134 and 135 arriving from Russian territory that killed a dozen or more terrorist leaders together with 50 security personnel and seriously injured their top official, who lost an arm and sank into a coma.

Russian air attacks destroyed the terrorists’ main underground weapons caches amounting to a thousand tons. And an attack by Kalibr cruise missiles launched from submarines in the Mediterranean destroyed Islamic State command installations and vehicles as well as weapons supplies. This cleared the way for Syrian troops to move to liberate the town of Meyadin.

The dots are left unconnected, but the Russian threat is clear: they will use their air power to eliminate all forces standing in the way of their complete victory including US forces on the ground near the Jordanian border.

The same news round-up last night also had another segment that relates in less direct fashion to the coming Russian victory in Syria: this was a week when the king of Saudi Arabia made the first state visit to Russia in their 90 plus years of diplomatic relations. And it was not a simple affair.

Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud brought with him a suite of 1,000, including business leaders, ministry officials and senior military. We are told they came with 100 tons of baggage, including favorite carpets and other necessities of life.

All aspects of this visit were impressive, including the signing of contracts and letters of intent for multi-billion dollar joint investments in industrial projects in both countries, possible Saudi purchases of Russian Liquefied Natural Gas from yet another mega-project seeking financing and multi-billion dollar military procurement, said to include the latest S-400 air defense system that Russia agreed to supply to Turkey a few weeks ago in exchange for a 2.5 billion dollar down payment and which Turkey accepted gratefully over NATO objections.

Putin quipped to the moderator of the Moscow Energy Forum also held during the past week that nothing is forever, not even the U.S. hold on the Saudis.

Kiselyov placed the visit in the context of Russian foreign policy in the region generally. Putin, he said, is pursuing a policy of seeking peaceful harmony in the Near East that takes into account the balance of interests of all countries in the region, a policy which is paying off:

Russia is now the only country in the world to have good relations with Saudi Arabia, Iran, Israel, Turkey, Iraq and, of course, Syria.

From both segments it would appear that US domination is unraveling.

Gilbert Doctorow is a professional Russia watcher and actor in Russian affairs going back to 1965. He is a magna cum laude graduate of Harvard College (1967), a past Fulbright scholar, and holder of a Ph.D. with honors in history from Columbia University (1975). After completing his studies, Mr. Doctorow pursued a business career focused on the USSR and Eastern Europe. For twenty-five years he worked for US and European multinationals in marketing and general management with regional responsibility. From 1998-2002, Doctorow served as the Chairman of the Russian Booker Literary Prize in Moscow.

This article was originally published by Russia Insider -

See also - 'Negative consequences' if Trump quits Iran deal: Kremlin

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'U.S. troops at Al-Tanf base sold weapons to ISIS in Syria':
https://www.outlookindia.com/newsscroll/us-troops-at-altanf-base-sold- weapons-to-isis-in-syria/1136671

'...Salem said he and his men joined the U.S.-backed rebel group at the base with an intention to fight the Islamic State terrorists, but were never meant to fight the ISIS and rather the U.S. and Norwegian instructors trained the militants to fire the U.S.-made weapons, trained mortar squads and conducted courses on accident-free driving on the battlefield.

"When we learned that our unit's leader was selling weapons to the ISIS terrorists, we reported that to American base command, but following our report no action has been taken, the Americans only ramped up the support to the man, who was appointed our commander and who was dealing with the ISIS," As-Salem said, during an interview with the media channel.

"And he was selling all sorts of weapons our unit possessed, U.S.-made small arms, M-16 and M-4 rifles, recoilless rifles, various machine guns and ammunition for them," Salem added....'

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Peace Plan for Syria
https://www.rand.org/pubs/perspectives/PE182.html
by James Dobbins, Jeffrey Martini, Philip Gordon
خطة سلام لسوريا
Arabic language version

The conflict in Syria is radicalizing an entire generation of young Muslims, killing or maiming hundreds of thousands of innocents, forcing millions of Syrians to flee their homes, destabilizing neighboring states, straining the bonds of European solidarity, and fostering religious intolerance in the United States and elsewhere. Almost any peace would be better than this war.

This essay presents a peace plan for Syria that is focused less on defining the nature of the Syrian state that might emerge from the conflict and more on the steps necessary to secure and sustain a ceasefire for the extended period that is likely to be needed for the Syrian parties to actually agree on new governing arrangements. The proposal calls for deferring a comprehensive political solution and resolution of the Assad question and focusing instead on a ceasefire backed by international enforcement, regional devolution of power, humanitarian assistance, and a longer-term political process.

The essay concludes that the external parties that have supported one side or another in the current conflict will need to come together to guarantee and enforce any such ceasefire, if it is to hold. The parties will need to serve as external guarantors for three safe zones that reflect both Syria's battle lines and ethno-sectarian divisions.

RELATED PRODUCTS
https://www.rand.org/pubs/perspectives/PE182.html

RAND_PE182.pdf
 Description:
RAND Corporation
A Peace Plan for Syria
by James Dobbins, Jeffrey Martini, Philip Gordon

Download
 Filename:  RAND_PE182.pdf
 Filesize:  212.59 KB
 Downloaded:  598 Time(s)

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Anglo-Zionist Empire: Nation by Nation NWO War Gazetteer All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 21 of 24

Jump to: