FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vapour trails, contrails or chemtrails? Fact or fiction?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atmospherics in some parts of the world, notably China and the South American Pacific coast, mean all day every day the sun is obscured by a fine mist of water droplets.
The atmosphere has been doing this for milennia.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nrmis wrote:
Lovely clear morning here in Birmingham except that the sky is criss-crossed and absolutely coated panaramically with 'condensation trails'.
How does it look where you are?

Couple days this week woke up to glorious still morning with blue skies with the usual criss cross vapour trails in grid fashion. (Live on a flight path) Watched the vapour trails spread out and totally block out the sun with a white haze in just a couple of hours. Light pollution!

outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clear as a bell, visible to all, yet still people don't believe something is being perpetrated! Yet the same people wonder why others believe the 'Official Narrative' of 9/11!

Here we go: I've posted about Kristen before, but this is much more clear and explicit:

Geoengineering Whistleblower, Ex-Military - Kristen Meghan:
January 18th, 2014, Hauppauge, NY
http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/chemtrails/geoengineering-w histleblower-ex-military---kristen-meghan.html

What more does anyone want - an admission they've been doing it for years, from all the PNAC signatories, all the members of Bilderberg and CFR, all the Banksters?

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you search the following pdf, though it doesn't mention Chemtrails or Stratospheric Geoengineering (it wouldn't, would it, as it's an open Military 'Think-Tank' project (not unlike PNAC) that really gives a little idea of how far they have gone with nanotechnology (in reality it is likely to be way, way behind what they are really working on):

Search: <Operational Defenses through Weather Control in 2030>

Anyhow, I trust anyone of the Truthers who watched previous comment link to Kirsten Meghan has been converted, if they weren't already.

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some good short clips on Chemtrails (especially the first one):

CHEMTAILS EXPOSED! Air Force Whistleblower Lifts The Lid On Chemtrails
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrQPdLhhCNw

Airline Passengers Told To Lower Shades During Chemtrail Spraying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2G6TB2LyEs

EASY JET Airlines Caught Spraying Chemtrails Over Europe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYt6wr_cLvk

ChemTrail Sprayer - 100% proof - filmed up close by AF pilots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2z2ZzXFeKo

Very Effective Wakeup Call by Kent Chemtrails Awareness, UK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTTpQp8Rk9M

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Chemtrails" — How They Affect You and What You Can Do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqATQtwOY34

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geoengineering Whistleblower ~ Ex-Military ~ Kristen Meghan, Hauppauge, NY, January 18th, 2014:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHm0XhtDyZA

This young woman whistleblower should convert the most hostile chemtrail denier!!

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 2014:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c34U0Pwz4_c

Hold on tight - this video shows just how bad things are climatewise...wake up, folks!

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The billboard campaign is underway:
http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=3d3cf7f5-4334-449d-9 bcf-adb4a33601d0&c=61521f70-a9ba-11e3-9d89-d4ae52806b34&ch=627d0ae0-a9 ba-11e3-9e7d-d4ae52806b34

If anyone, after watching 'Geoengineering Whistleblower ~ Ex-Military ~ Kristen Meghan, Hauppauge, NY, January 18th, 2014:

still thinks Chemtrails are naturalaly occurring 'condensation trails', they must be at least several Kopecks short of a Rouble.

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOCO Magazine just ran a major story on GeoEngineering!:
http://issuu.com/soco/docs/soco_august_2014/29?e=1256215/8731289

Please show your support of this important article that raises awareness of GeoEngineering, and its health and environmental side effects.

Take a moment and email them a positive note, about the importance of this issue:

editor@socomagazine.info

or visit their facebook page and thank them for being bold enough to run this story.

https://www.facebook.com/socomagazine

The Trolls and dis-informants are out in full-force as they see their house of cards begin to collapse, and they will do anything to pretend that GeoEngineering does not exist.

WE must do everything to wake people up to the fact that GeoEngineering and Climate Engineering DOES exist. That is our responsibility- to share information with everyone.

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Government Weather Manipulation Exposed':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9ZW3Io7IxI#t=36

Alex Jones 11-minute video

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Climate Engineering And Dangerously Darkening Ice Sheets:
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/climate-engineering-and-dangerously -darkening-ice-sheets/

'...Are there connections between the out of control global geoengineering programs and the rapidly blackening heat absorbing ice packs? The connections are stark and undeniable. Climate engineering programs are rapidly accelerating humanity’s descent toward total extinction. What part has six plus decades of weather modification insanity played in the now unfolding cataclysms? Simply stated, climate engineering has completely derailed Earth’s attempt to respond to anthropogenic effects and damage to the climate system. The ongoing atmospheric manipulation has totally disrupted the planetary hydrological cycle, shredded the ozone layer, and contaminated air, soils and waters around the globe. All of this has contributed radically to the off the chart increase in forest fire frequency and intensity. This in turn has added massive amounts of soot to the atmosphere. As the soot settles back down to Earth it is blackening the surface of glaciers and ice sheets, another climate feedback loop is spawned. Exposing and halting the global climate engineering programs is the greatest leap we could collectively make in the right direction. Make every day count in this fight, this battle will take all of us.
Dane Wigington
geoengineeringwatch.org

Slate Exclusive: Why Greenland’s “Dark Snow” Should Worry You

Source: Slate
Photo by Jason Box

Jason Box knows ice. That’s why what’s happened this year concerns him so much.

Box just returned from a trip to Greenland. Right now, the ice there is … black:
Photo by Jason Box

Dark ice is helping Greenland’s glaciers retreat.
Photo by Jason Box

Crevasses criss-cross the Greenland ice sheet, allowing melt water to descend deep beneath the ice.
Photo by Jason Box

This year, Greenland’s ice was the darkest it’s ever been.
Photo by Jason Box

Box and his team are trying to discover what made this year’s melt season so unusual.
Photo by Jason Box

Box marks his study sites, appropriately, with black flags.
Photo by Jason Box

Box’s ‘Dark Snow’ project is the first scientific expedition to Greenland to be crowdfunded.
Photo by Jason Box

The ice in Greenland this year isn’t just a little dark—it’s record-setting dark. Box says he’s never seen anything like it. I spoke to Box by phone earlier this month, just days after he returned from his summer field research campaign.

“I was just stunned, really,” Box told me.

The photos he took this summer in Greenland are frightening. But their implications are even more so. Just like black cars are hotter to the touch than white ones on sunny summer days, dark ice melts much more quickly.

As a member of the Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland, Box travels to Greenland from his home in Copenhagen to track down the source of the soot that’s speeding up the glaciers’ disappearance. He aptly calls his crowdfunded scientific survey Dark Snow.

Courtesy of The National Snow and Ice Data Center

This year was another above-average melt season in Greenland.

Courtesy of The National Snow and Ice Data Center

There are several potential explanations for what’s going on here. The most likely is that some combination of increasingly infrequent summer snowstorms, wind-blown dust, microbial activity, and forest fire soot led to this year’s exceptionally dark ice. A more ominous possibility is that what we’re seeing is the start of a cascading feedback loop tied to global warming. Box mentions this summer’s mysterious Siberian holes and offshore methane bubbles as evidence that the Arctic can quickly change in unpredictable ways.

This year, Greenland’s ice sheet was the darkest Box (or anyone else) has ever measured. Box gives the stunning stats: “In 2014 the ice sheet is precisely 5.6 percent darker, producing an additional absorption of energy equivalent with roughly twice the US annual electricity consumption.”

Perhaps coincidentally, 2014 will also be the year with the highest number of forest fires ever measured in Arctic.

Box ran these numbers exclusively for Slate, and what he found shocked him. Since comprehensive satellite measurements began in 2000, never before have Arctic wildfires been as powerful as this year. In fact, over the last two or three years, Box calculated that Arctic fires have been burning at a rate that’s double that of just a decade ago. Box felt this finding was so important that he didn’t want to wait for peer review, and instead decided to publish first on Slate. He’s planning on submitting these and other recent findings to a formal scientific journal later this year.
Photo by Jason Box/NASA

Arctic and sub-Arctic fires were more powerful in 2014 than ever recorded before.
Photo by Jason Box/NASA

Box’s findings are in line with recent research that shows the Arctic is in the midst of dramatic change.

A recent study has found that, as the Arctic warms, forests there are turning to flame at rates unprecedented in the last 10,000 years. This year, those fires produced volumes of smoke and soot that Box says drifted over to Greenland.

In total, more than 3.3 million hectares burned in Canada’s Northwest Territories alone this year—nearly 9 times the long term average—resulting in a charred area bigger than the states of Connecticut and Massachusetts combined. That figure includes the massive Birch Creek Complex, which could end up being the biggest wildfire in modern Canadian history. In July, it spread a smoke plume all the way to Portugal.

In an interview with Canada’s National Post earlier this year, NASA scientist Douglas Morton said, “It’s a major event in the life of the earth system to have a huge set of fires like what you are seeing in Western Canada.”

Box says the real challenge is to rank what fraction of the soot he finds on the Greenland ice is from forest fires, and what is from other sources, like factories. Box says the decline of snow cover in other parts of the Arctic (like Canada) is also exposing more dirt to the air, which can then be more easily transported by the wind. Regardless of their ultimate darkening effect on Greenland, this year’s vast Arctic fires have become a major new source of greenhouse gas emissions from the thawing Arctic. Last year, NASA scientists found “amazing” levels of carbon dioxide and methane emanating from Alaskan permafrost.

Earlier this year, Box made headlines for a strongly worded statement along these lines:

That tweet landed Box in a bit of hot water with his department, which he said now has to approve his media appearances. Still, Box’s sentiment is inspiring millions. His “f’d” quote is serving as the centerpiece of a massive petition (with nearly 2 million signatures at last count) that the activist organization Avaaz will deliver to “national, local, and international leaders” at this month’s global warming rally in New York City on Sept. 21.

I cannot put photos in; they are on the link. Maybe someone can 'quote' me, and put the photos in if they know how.

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pentagon Focus Is On The Climate As They Blow Apart Another Storm In California:
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/pentagon-focus-is-on-the-climate-as -they-blow-apart-another-storm-in-california/

'.Those that believe the US Department of Defense would ask for the public’s permission before they would interfere with the climate should wake up to reality. Take a good look at the satellite photo below. You don’t need to know much about meteorology to see what looks like giant paint brush strokes through the image from just off the California coast all the way through the western states into Canada. This effect is due to massive aerosol spraying of the incoming storm front, once again robbing California of desperately needed precipitation.
Though considerable moisture passed over Northern California all day on October 14th, 2014, not a drop has fallen as of the penning of this article. The first waves of moisture from the incoming front were completely migrated over the parched state by massive aerosol spraying over the tops of the clouds. From below, the cloud cover is largely featureless when the aerosol spraying is the heaviest. The spraying effectively melts the cloud cover together into a blended canopy of toxic aerosols and natural clouds. The rainless aerosolized clouds then migrate inland for hundreds or thousands of miles. This is the goal of solar radiation management, to create massive areas of cloud cover to block the sun. This greatly diminishes rain from falling where it would have and causes it to migrate further where it may eventually come down somewhere else in a deluge. So where does the US military fit into this equation? As the ongoing global climate engineering becomes impossible to hide, the military is beginning to admit they are indeed focused on the climate as a primary threat to US national security. In reality, the military is using climate engineering as a weapon against populations around the globe, this includes the US.
Dane Wigington
geoengineeringwatch.org'

'Pentagon Views Global Warming as an ‘Immediate’ Security Threat:

The Defense Department sees global warming as a challenge that “poses immediate risks” to national security, rather than one that will rear its head only in the future.

This shift in thinking comes as the sprawling department puts in place a wide range of measures to ensure that its bases do not sink below the sea as the oceans rise, that its weapons systems still work in a variety of extreme weather conditions, and that it is prepared to deal with increased demands for humanitarian assistance and regional instability.

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel unveiled the department’s “2014 Climate Change Adaptation Roadmap” in a speech at a regional defense ministers meeting in Peru on Monday.

“The loss of glaciers will strain water supplies in several areas of our hemisphere,” Hagel said. “Destruction and devastation from hurricanes can sow the seeds for instability. Droughts and crop failures can leave millions of people without any lifeline, and trigger waves of mass migration.”

We have already seen these events unfold in other regions of the world, and there are worrying signs that climate change will create serious risks to stability in our own hemisphere. Two of the worst droughts in the Americas have occurred in the past ten years … droughts that used to occur once a century.

The roadmap outlines the many ways in which climate change is already affecting the U.S. military, from increased flooding at the massive Navy and Air Force bases in the Hampton Roads, Virginia, area to melting permafrost underneath military training grounds in Alaska.
The military is completing a survey to assess the vulnerability of more than 7,000 military bases and other facilities, including more rigorous studies of bases that are considered to be at high risk from sea level rise. In the Hampton Roads area, for example, sea level is expected to rise by at least 1.5 feet by 2050, making storm surge flooding far more routine and damaging.

An analysis by the science research and journalism organization Climate Central found that, in the Hampton Roads area, there is a 100% likelihood of a flood reaching or exceeding five feet above the high tide line by 2070. This scenario would put nearly half of Joint Base Langley-Eustis under water. That base is home to a squadron of expensive F-22 fighter jets.

According to the group’s report, sea level rise along coastal Virginia could amount to between four and nearly five feet by 2100...'

Remember, sickos are psychopaths and sociopaths; they will even torture and kill their own children:

Revealed: Grand jury indicted JonBenet Ramsey's parents over pageant princess's murder 13 years ago but prosecutor refused to press charges:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2269431/JonBenet-Ramseys-paren ts-beauty-queens-murder-13-years-ago.html

They are poisoning the air, the soil, drinking water and the seas, DELIBERATELY.

'The US war in Afghanistan made it clear that this was not a war IN the third world, but a war AGAINST the third world. In Afghanistan where 800 to 1000 tons of depleted uranium was estimated to have been used in 2001, even uneducated Afghanis understand the impact these weapons have had on their children and on future generations:

“After the Americans destroyed our village and killed many of us, we also lost our houses and have nothing to eat. However, we would have endured these miseries and even accepted them, if the Americans had not sentenced us all to death. When I saw my deformed grandson, I realized that my hopes of the future have vanished for good, different from the hopelessness of the Russian barbarism, even though at that time I lost my older son Shafiqullah. This time, however, I know we are part of the invisible genocide brought on us by America, a silent death from which I know we will not escape.” (Jooma Khan of Laghman province, March 2003)

AMEN. (I don't like that word at all, but it is understood by many).

item8

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if chemtrails are fact or fiction but man made climate change is most definitely fiction. The Arctic (and the rest of the planet) is not getting warmer. For over a decade it has been getting colder. I am constantly amazed that people who realize that 9/11 and 7/7 as well as many other events were false flags, are taken in by the massive hoax that is man made climate change.
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

item8 wrote:
I don't know if chemtrails are fact or fiction but man made climate change is most definitely fiction. The Arctic (and the rest of the planet) is not getting warmer. For over a decade it has been getting colder. I am constantly amazed that people who realize that 9/11 and 7/7 as well as many other events were false flags, are taken in by the massive hoax that is man made climate change.

Just sticking to the Chemtrails, Geoengineering Whistleblower ~ Ex-Military ~ Kristen Meghan, Hauppauge, NY, January 18th, 2014:

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Italian Documentary Blows the Lid Off Covert Chemtrail Program:
http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/12/29/new-chemtrails-film-exposes-glob al-cover-up/

also: Mark Purdey on 'Chemtrails', or aircraft aerosol spraying:

'Elevated silver, barium and strontium in antlers, vegetation and soils sourced from CWD cluster areas: Do Ag/Ba/Sr piezoelectric crystals represent the transmissible pathogenic agent in TSEs?':
http://tankerenemy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/mark-purdey-high-barn-farm-e lworthy.html

'....The elevations of Ag, Ba and Sr were thought to originate from both natural geochemical and artificial pollutant sources – stemming from the common practise of aerial spraying with `cloud seeding' Ag or Ba crystal nuclei for rain making in these drought prone areas of North America, the atmospheric spraying with Ba based aerosols for enhancing/refracting radar and radio signal communications....'

Last edited by outsider on Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How a group of conspiracy theorists could derail the debate over climate policy: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/01/22/ho w-a-group-of-conspiracy-theorists-could-derail-the-debate-over-climate -policy/

Although overusing the 'Conspiracy Theorists' label, at least it put's it on the table for debate, and the great majority of comments are 'believers' in Chemtrails.

And then, how's about this one!!!:
Obama Takes Bold Step to Geoengineer Climate Change:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-chameides/obama-takes-bold-step-to_ b_5069973.html

'..President Obama, Secretary of State John Kerry and National Security Adviser Susan Rice. Days after warning, "I've got a pen and ... a phone and if Congress won't do its job, I'll do mine," Obama met with his national security team to green-light a new climate change project. "Call me the Rainmaker," he told the group assembled, alluding to the plan's code name. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

Reason for brutal winter in the United States finally explained.

It's not as if Obama didn't alert us. Remember his 2013 State of the Union address:

"If Congress won't act soon [on climate change] to protect future generations, I will. I will direct my Cabinet to come up with executive actions we can take, now and in the future, to reduce pollution, prepare our communities for the consequences of climate change, and speed the transition to more sustainable sources of energy."

I interpreted "executive actions" to mean promulgating regulations and rules, facilitating state- and community-level programs, and funneling more dollars to renewable energy R&D. It turns out Obama had a far more ambitious plan -- a high-tech geoengineering program that will almost certainly prove to be as controversial as it is (or was) secret.

Secret Report Lays Out the Plan

A heavily redacted copy of a classified report titled "America Cools Down on Climate" (ACDC) and obtained by TheGreenGrok outlines the audacious plan to use commercial air traffic to mitigate the growing impacts of climate change across the United States.

The plan falls under the category of what is known as geoengineering: the attempt by humans to slow, stop, or even reverse global warming by manipulating the environment instead of aiming to slow greenhouse gas emissions themselves.

Geoengineering examples include injecting particles into the stratosphere to reflect sunlight back into space and dumping iron into the ocean to enhance the uptake of atmospheric carbon dioxide by oceanic phytoplankton. The ACDC plan, code-named "Rainmaker," is considered by experts to be groundbreaking not only because it did not require the construction of a vast industrial infrastructure; it also helped keep flights on time....'

So where to now, oh ye 'doubting Thomas's'? Most Chemtrail aficionados expected the 'Government' to admit to it eventually, it's just that their 'agents' have been denying it for years, knowing it has been going on at an alarming rate.

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Is The True State Of The Biosphere, Do You Trust Your Own Eyes?:
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/what-is-the-true-state-of-the-biosp here-do-you-trust-your-own-eyes/?

This link also has a new video, 'Chasing Ice Documentary':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_OLbP-2rE&x-yt-cl=85114404&x-yt-ts=1 422579428

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geoengineering: Destroying the Atmosphere - Rosalind Peterson:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yg8FBnGXIk

2 hour video by an expert on the subject and it's relation to people (including a rickets come-back) and to crops and trees.

and a Powerpoint presentation by Rosalind Peterson:
http://www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org/content/geoengineering-curr ent-actions

The following Power Point Presentation was Produced by Rosalind Peterson & Todd Blackmon for the above presentation on Geoengineering the Atmosphere - October 23, 2011:

16 2011 GEOENGINEERING Power Point Presentation How Do You Like Your Skies or Man Made by Rosalind Peterson.ppt

Wakey, wakey, folks! These Luciferians are killing us and the planet.

And though I have put the following 20-minute video up, it is so important it needs rewatching:
'Geoengineering Whistleblower ~ Ex-Military ~ Kristen Meghan, Hauppauge, NY, January 18th, 2014:

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geoengineering, Record Low Arctic Ice And Catastrophic Drought, What’s The Connection?: http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-record-low-arctic-ic e-and-catastrophic-drought-whats-the-connection/?

This ridiculous situation, best seen in the diagrams on the link, is caused by Chemtrails and HAARP (or it's new, unknown version).
The state of the baking West and freezing East is IMPOSSIBLE without big-time jet-stream manipulation. Wakey, wakey! Do you need pictures? Look at the diagrams.
And it might be worth checking USAF document 'Owning the weather by 2025' - they seem to be way ahead of schedule.

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pilots, Doctors and Scientists Tell Truth about Chemtrails GeoengineeringWatch.org :
http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/chemtrails/pilots-doctors-a nd-scientists-tell-truth-about-chemtrails.html

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extreme UV Radiation Is Killing Our Trees:
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/extreme-uv-radiation-is-killing-our -trees/

'Trees and whole forests around the globe are in steep decline. So much of the population has completely given up any connection to the natural world and thus they do not notice how rapidly tree health has deteriorated in almost all locations. All over the world formerly healthy forests are now in very poor condition. The condition of the trees has gone from bad to worse and few take note of this, let alone show any concern. The ongoing global climate engineering programs have decimated the ozone layer. Ozone layer destruction has long since been a known and recognized consequence of introducing particulates into the atmosphere. Atmospheric spraying of nano particles is a primary aspect of solar radiation management (SRM). In short, geoengineering is destroying the ozone layer. Levels of UVB are now often up to 1000% higher than official agencies are disclosing, these are extremely dangerous levels. How do we know levels are this high? Because we can and are metering UV radiation. We are now even detecting UVC radiation at the surface, UVC is the last band of UV radiation before x-ray radiation. We are told by all "official" monitoring agencies that UVC is stopped 100,000 feet up in the atmosphere, this is also a lie. Back to the trees, what is all this radiation doing to them? The 2 minute video below illustrates one example of the harm being done.

Dane Wigington

geoengineeringwatch.org

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Criminal Cancer That Runs The World Must Be Exposed:
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/the-criminal-cancer-that-runs-the-w orld-must-be-exposed/

Comment to above, from 'Robert':

Robert says:

March 27, 2015 at 8:41 pm

'I remember growing up in the 1960s in New Jersey and seeing the trails in the skies back then! I said to my dad that they didn’t look natural. He later told me before he died about the secret HAARP Program because he was a weather forecaster in the Navy. He said that they were experimenting to control the weather…and i didn’t understand him back then because I was so young. But now I fully understand the elite and corrupt elements in our government now… we need to fully expose this diabolical and evil that is destroying our planet…'

(I thought HAARP was much more recent, but it appears it was much erlier, late 50' early '60's; see:
'The Birth of HAARP and the Sky Heaters'
http://climateviewer.com/2014/04/23/birth-haarp-sky-heaters/ )

Jet stream over US (pictured in article) looped down in a completely unnatural way:
'Jet Stream Manipulation Is Fuelling Weather Extremes':
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/jet-stream-manipulation-is-fueling- weather-extremes/

'Engineered Drought Catastrophe, Target California (Live Presentation)':
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/engineered-drought-catastrophe-targ et-california-live-presentation/

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Native American Family Sounds The Alarm On Climate Engineering:
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/native-american-family-sounds-the-a larm-on-climate-engineering/?

'The indigenous people of North America regarded and protected the natural world. How must they feel now at seeing the total decimation that has been inflicted on Earth by modern man? The list of assaults being waged against our planet is endless, geoengineering being the most dire threat of all. The article below is a heart felt testimony and contains a petition that has been drafted by a Native American family, I hope all will lend support to their effort toward stopping climate engineering.
Dane Wigington
geoengineeringwatch.org

An Appeal From A Koasek Family
By Nicole, Peter, and Seala​

We are a concerned family, living in the terror of geo engineered skies, in the state of Vermont. We also belong to the Koasek Abenaki Nation in our state. Our ancestors passed down a strong understanding of the inter-relatedness between people and nature. Our lives would not be worth living if we spent every day extracting the vital resources of our planet and not giving back. In the summer our family plants trees, restores natural watersheds, and picks up trash from parks and roadsides. These morals are woven into the fabric of who we are. So to look up at the sky and not speak out or take action against the crime that is being committed would mean that we are complicit in this ongoing omnicide of all life on our planet, our only home.

We’ve been watching the horror unfold in our state. First the big white jets fly in, then they turn their sprayers on and spray the sky until it is a thick toxic haze. Next, our faces are on fire and we are sick. And this spring, we are removing dead trees that should have lived another hundred years. There are no birds chirping. Nature is either dead or dying. And still, the jets continue to spray us.

We couldn’t help but notice that the White House main Petition Page (shown here: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions) did not have one single voice about geo engineering on it anywhere. Not to have a statement there, a petition representation to the White House, is just wrong. So we made a petition, (link below).

We will consider this PETITION 1. If the 30 days times out and we do not have the 100,000 signatures required to get a response from the White House by the close date of April 24, we will restart the petition as PETITION 2.

Success is not a guarantee. We still need your participation. And we may need it again, and again. The purpose of this project is to finally achieve the 100,000 signatures and to get this insane President to finally make a public statement about what is happening in our skies. The very least we can do is to represent on the White House petition page. Plus, this provides exposure of this issue to those who view the public open petitions for the first time and see our petition there. Most importantly, it represents the brave souls who will stand up, in every state of our great nation, and demand that the spraying stops at once.

Thank you for taking a stand with us. Joining together is the only way to make a difference in this fight.

The Hiltl-Mardin family, central Vermont.

Petition Title: Geo engineering of our skies by way of aerosol spray coming from jet aircraft is genocide.

Link – please sign and share:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/geo-engineering-our-skies-w ay-aerosol-spray-coming-jet-aircraft-genocide

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'The Awakening Grows, Italians Stage Impressive Anti-Geoengineering Protest': https://ow127.infusionsoft.com/app/hostedEmail/338400/6cd2ecaa0229bb95  ?

'April 25th Global March Against Chemtrails and Geoengineering':
http://globalmarchagainstchemtrailsandgeoengineering.com/

http://www.uk-skywatch.co.uk/Awareness%20Events.html
25th April 2015 Hyde Park, London 12:00

outsider

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

London: May Weather Averages:
http://www.holiday-weather.com/london/averages/may

'During May, typical wind speeds vary from 1 m/s to 6 m/s, very rarely going over 9 m/s (These figures are 'metres per second'; 9m/s = 20.1 mph) . The highest average wind speed of 4 m/s tends to occur around May 16th, during when the average daily maximum wind speed is 6 m/s. The lowest average wind speed of 4 m/s usually falls on May 31st, when the average daily maximum wind speed is 6 m/s. The wind direction is most commonly out of the south west, followed by the west and then the east, rarely coming out of the south east....'

Hmmm, but that was before Chemtrails and HAARP. Yesterday and today in London, we have 'enjoyed' many hours above 40mph, and on both days up to 45mph.

outsider

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geoengineering Exposed At California Jam 2015:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXkVGxLmlAA

https://ow127.infusionsoft.com/app/hostedEmail/418994/21807f6572d022a5  ?

'On March 27th and 28th of 2015, a major global awareness event was held in Southern California called "Cal Jam". This gathering brought together several thousand concerned citizens from all arenas of the global community. Many that attended were from the medical and chiropractic professions, Cal Jam is the fastest growing Chiropractic event on the planet. A number of speakers presented information on critical issues that we face, one of the primary subjects addressed was the issue of geoengineering. The 25 minute presentation at the link below is an outline of the threat posed by global climate engineering. It is also an appeal for all of us to pull together in the critical effort to expose and halt the spraying of our skies with highly toxic aerosols which is contaminating every breath we take. My deepest and most sincere gratitude to event organizers, Dr. Billy DeMoss, D.C. and MaryJane Mirasol, for their tireless efforts toward the common good and for producing this video. I also wish to thank all the other speakers at the Cal Jam event as well as all those who attended. Cal Jam was truly a gathering of people who are committed to making the world a better place.'

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember Sophia Smallstorm ('9/11 Mysteries - Demolition' video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O7LwySqtr4 )?

Here she is again, on Chemtrails:
'HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Change You - Bioengineering':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5y1WorkLJw

And here's the latest from Geoengineering Watch:
'Climate Engineering, Heavy Metal Contamination, And Cover-up':
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/climate-engineering-heavy-metal-con tamination-and-cover-up/?

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Environmentalist Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri's (RIP - died October 6th 2013) talk at Mass. School of Law on Geoengineering/Chemtrails:

Scientist talks about Poison and Chemtrails:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4a7fAEr-nk

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Record inland temperatures in Alaska: 91* in Eagle, Alaska 23th May 2015:
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-and-the-jade-helm-mi litary-exercises-in-the-us-whats-the-connection/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 21 of 26

Jump to: