FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vapour trails, contrails or chemtrails? Fact or fiction?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Government Implements Illegal “Gag Order” On National Weather Service And NOAA Employees:
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/government-implements-illegal-gag-o rder-on-national-weather-service-and-noaa/

Now why on earth should the USG put 'gag orders' on weather services and ocean and atmospheric organisations?
Perhaps they don't want folks to hear about their 'Geoengineering' shenanigans, especially with the catastrophic weather they are producing (but denying).

conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weather as a Force Multiplier Owning the Weather 2025

US Military Document

csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

I am coming round to the opinion they will try to maintain high temperatures to ensure safe passage from Turkey to Greece by sea.

When that fails the land border will open between Turkey and Greece.

The EU will fulfill its dream of a neo liberal freeforall all the way to Asia...
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, January 2, 2016:
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-watch-global-alert-n ews-january-2-2016/?

'The great unraveling of the reality we have all known is not off in the distance somewhere, it is now. Even at this late hour (with a horizon that is getting darker by the day), the vast majority of the population is all too willing to diligently defend their denial of the converging catastrophes we face, apparently until the last moment. Rapidly unfolding events will soon enough break down such denial. It is thus imperative for us all to keep sowing the seeds of reality and awareness. During this last week of 2015 (the warmest year ever recorded globally and capping the warmest 5 year period ever recorded) it was warmer at the North Pole than it was in Southern California. In fact, at the very top of the world, in the pitch black of the sunless Arctic winter, it was raining at well above freezing temperatures. It was also colder in Texas than the center of the Arctic circle. This latest engineered cool-down in the Lone Star state has just killed 30,000 dairy cows, some of the best and most productive in Texas.

Normally cold hardy cattle have little chance in the chemically nucleated precipitation events. The heavy wet snow sticks to their coats, the endothermic reacting materials are extremely cold to the touch (can flash burn exposed surfaces), and the adhesive "snow" clogs their nostrils so they suffocate.

Events like what has just occurred in Texas are not new. On October 4th of 2013, 100,000 cattle were killed in an engineered snowstorm staged in South Dakota. At the same time the cows were dying in the heavy, sticky, chemically nucleated precipitation, it was almost 90 degrees and raining a short distance away.

Dane took a screen shot of the South Dakota event at the time the cattle were dying (such telling maps were soon taken offline). How is it possible for 100,000 cattle to die in South Dakota with such extremely warm temperatures in all the surrounding areas? Climate engineering and Chemical ice nucleation - (you'll have to go to the link to see it).

The ongoing geoengineering insanity is becoming all but impossible to hide in plain site. Climate engineering is further fueling the unraveling of an already decimated climate system. In addition to the devastating weather events already mentioned, the end of 2015 has also brought record flooding to the US, to the UK, and a rapidly expanding list of weather extremes around the globe......'

Note the emphasised part of the article above, and you look at the temperature maps in above link, you will better understand WHY this is, by checking out 'Agriculture Defense Coalition': http://www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org/content/categories?q=conten t/alaska-arctic-issues

'The Arctic and Alaska have been warming over the last several years. The melting of the glaciers is taking place at an alarming rate. (It appears that this warming trend is hitting not only Alaska and the Arctic but other areas where frozen oceans and land areas have prevented the exploitation of natural gas, oil, and other natural resources by various countries and private oil corporations, like Shell Oil.)

Recent Research by the ADC has led to some interesting findings with regard to both Alaska and the Arctic areas. It appears that many government agencies and leaders in the United States have discussed how the natural resources of these areas could be exploited if these areas were artificially warmed.

Missing in all recent discussions of climate change and global warming are the impacts of aviation induced water vapor (a highly potent greenhouse gas), into the atmosphere through jet engine combustion. New NASA and university studies, some of which are presented below, show that aviation has a huge warming impact on all parts of the Earth most prominently having a negative impact in the Alaska and Arctic areas by artificially warming these areas.

This has led to many countries staking out claims to these warming areas in Alaska and the Arctic. Oil and gas companies are applying for permits to drill in these areas (the U.S. has already given Shell Oil permits to drill and in 2012, have approved questionable oil spill mitigation measures). Many countries are competing with each other for the monetary prize, military advantage, and other benefits from the warming of these areas.

The ADC has worked to document these various interests, the financial rewards of exploiting these areas, the ecological hazards, military advantages, advantages to shipping commerce, and other interests

We hear the climate change/global warming manta all the time with crisis warnings day-in and day-out without closely examining the water vapor/aviation impact issues. These dire warnings are designed to drive the impetus for a new carbon tax and for a multitude of climate remediation or geoengineering schemes to be implemented which could make the situation much worse.

More information Available in the ADC Categories Section: http://www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org/content/categories

Instead of working with Boeing and other corporations, along with the military to reduce the amount of water vapor and toxic emissions produced by rockets and jet engines, a major source of warming over these cold areas, geoengineers like David Keith and Ken Caldeira, are working to add additional water vapor into the atmosphere to produce aluminum oxide or sulfur particles in the atmosphere. (This process happens when the water vapor is mixed with various gases like aluminum oxide gas.)

Some areas in the world are turning colder or freezing while those areas where there are natural resources to be tapped for $Billions in profits are warming. Jets producing excessive water vapor could be used to continually warm these area...and we may be seeing their impact on an almost daily basis as they criss-cross our skies releasing excessive water vapor and producing man-made clouds.

The information presented below and videos is for your own research into this topic. It should be noted that many studies are showing that aviation and rockets emissions are having an enormous impact on the Earth's Atmosphere along with the water vapor (a powerful greenhouse gas), that they produce.'

Our old friend, 'Cui bono?', 'Who gains?'. The CORPORATIONS gain, while 'We The People' lose Mega Big Time.

Last edited by outsider on Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagery exposing manipulation of weather that produced UK flooding - Ex Mayor & Cnclrs waking up, 48,000 views on FB:
http://thecontrail.com/forum/topic/show?id=4744723:Topic:707096&xgs=1& xg_source=msg_share_topic

'This is from FB, posted by 'Harry' in 3 groups (LINK)

He's asked folks to share this.

"NEWSFLASH! I`ve had an ex Mayor, 2 retired councilors and families contacting me after seeing this video of the deliberate ongoing experiments creating the UK floods in Yorkshire and Cumberland. Soon to hit 48,000 views! People are thankfully WAKING UP!!! We want EVERYONE who has been affected to see this video! Lots have said they could not use Facebook so please share the YouTube link here below. You people are just A M A Z I N G ! ! My Kindest thoughts Harry."

The link is to his video exposing the climate engineering that he says produced the floods....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJn1aohoGMc&feature=youtu.b

or watch below: (see main link )

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Weather Weapons: the dark world of environmental warfare':
http://weatherwarfare.worldatwar.info/docs/weatherweapons.pdf

Needless to say, the RAF and USAF deny its going on, including the 'accidental' destruction of Lynmouth, with 34 dead, in1952. The RAF denied any liability.

WAKE UP, TRUTHERS!!! Idea

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a reply to an invitation to join our Forum I made to a commenter on an Ecology site; she lives in Anchorage, Alaska:

'Thank you, Paul. It will be a pleasure. (Please note I'll be essentially internet free for a portion of January.)

Aren't the "weather" people beyond absurd? In Anchorage we've had temperatures above freezing with some drizzle, usually above 40 F, for over a week. Yesterday we had so much ice on the roads cars were sliding off, and people were ice skating. A few days ago some "snow" fell around 40 F as well. And the explanations didn't and couldn't make any sense. People have to wake up, or you'd think so, right?'

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Climate Engineers Continue To Disrupt Global Weather As US Military Conducts Climate Change War Games:
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/climate-engineers-continue-to-disru pt-global-weather-as-us-military-conducts-climate-change-war-games/?

'.......As previously stated, the "ridiculously resilient ridge" of ionosphere heater induced high pressure is completely blocking the flow of precipitation from the US West once again.

The corporate controlled media has recently been glossing over the western US drought catastrophe which has not improved and in fact may now be heading into even worse territory in spite of the record El Niño. The population as a whole is unfortunately all too willing to continue ignoring and denying the geoengineering issue and its catastrophic impacts. The climate science community's denial of climate engineering is criminal...'

'.....The protracted drought is ongoing in California.

The geoengineers are again demonstrating that they can freeze the eastern half of the country (conveniently timed for election primaries?) while frying the West.....'

'.... The completely unnatural and historically unprecedented scenario reflected in the NOAA map above has become all too often the norm in recent years as the weather makers wreak havoc on the overall climate system.

The ongoing attempt to"Engineer winter" is clearly a top priority for the geoengineers as the climate continues into total meltdown from the Arctic to Australia. The January ice cover in the Arctic was the lowest ever and Australia is in "uncharted territory" in regard to the relentless record heat and increasing drought. Earth's oceans are superheating while global methane releases are also far worse than previously acknowledged by official sources. The planetary meltdown is accelerating with climate engineering helping to fuel the overall fire.

Engineered snow storms are a primary tool for the climate engineers. The 90 second video below of an East Coast radar loop has clearly captured recent chemical ice nucleating efforts over the US East. On this short video clip, waves of precipitation can be seen migrating in from the record warm Atlantic Ocean. The flashes of blue (frozen precipitation) occur as chemical nucleating agents/elements are sprayed/dispersed into the rain cells......'

It's certainly frightening, but don't ignore it!!!!

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Climate Engineering: Programming Public Acceptance While The Planet Is Decimated:
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/climate-engineering-programming-pub lic-acceptance-while-the-planet-is-decimated/?

'How many individuals in our society have completely abandoned any sense of honor or morality? How many have sold out to the cancer that currently controls the country and will now do or say anything so long as their immoral behavior provides a paycheck and a pension? This is the world we live in, this is the world that we have allowed to metastasize. The ongoing climate engineering all out assault against the planet is tearing Earth's life support systems apart while at the same time continuing to completely contaminate the entire biosphere and every breath we take. In spite of the clear and present dangers posed by the climate engineering insanity, there are those in academia who are all too willing to provide their skills to the power structure for the purpose of designing studies for the specific purpose of selling geoengineering to an unsuspecting population. The authors of such studies should be contacted and challenged to justify their criminal behavior. We must all work together toward the task of exposing and halting global geoengineering. We must also do everything we can to hold accountable those who are trying to hide the climate engineering crimes. The 3 minute video below highlights the tyranny of so many in academia. Our sincere gratitude to Co Creation Productions, Inc, for producing this video.'
Dane Wigington
geoengineeringwatch.org

Climate Engineering: Programming Public Acceptance While The Planet Is Decimated:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRx-PDBqjSs&list=PLDVvLl-E9H5agk6GC0ya 8sCb2DP3kh0gw

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Irrefutable Film Footage Of Climate Engineering Aerosol Spraying:
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/irrefutable-film-footage-of-climate -engineering-aerosol-spraying/?

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Climate Engineering, Final Fatal Folly Of The Human Race:
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/climate-engineering-folly-of-the-hu man-race/?

'Venus Syndrome' on way, but no sweat! Don't worry, be happy!
'Britain's Got Talent', and the Cup Final is sooo interesting!

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Climate Engineers Cut Off Critical Rain From Populations Around The Globe
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/climate-engineers-cut-off-critical- rain-from-populations-around-the-globe/?

April 4, 2016 18 Comments

Dane Wigington
geoengineeringwatch.org

Why are there so many record droughts unfolding around the world? A warmer atmosphere holds much more water vapor (7% more for every degree in centigrade of warming). The laws of physics state it MUST rain more on a rapidly warming planet. So why are record shattering droughts increasing in regions all over the globe? Because geoengineering/solar radiation management programs are completely disrupting Earth's hydrological cycle.

By saturating the atmosphere with particulates (aerosols) to produce the "global dimming" effect (which is the stated primary objective of the SRM climate mitigation programs), the geoengineers have totally derailed the planet's primary terrestrial life support system, rain. The climate engineers literally control the global spigot. Controlling precipitation means controlling food supplies and populations all over the world. The intentional attempt to create a "nuclear winter" is actually fueling the overall warming of the planet in addition to expanding global drought. Record droughts are decimating ecosystems and populations around the globe along with fueling water conflicts. Droughts comparable to the engineered catastrophe in California are happening in countless regions. The headlines below are all recent breaking stories, all are click to open links.

"Thailand Hit By Worst Drought In Decades"

"Thousands May Die From Drought In Somalia Unless Donors Give More"

"Climate Change Worsening Colorado River Droughts"

"India Facing Worst-Ever Water Crisis"

"Uganda: Water Crisis Worsens As Dam Dries Up"

"Palau Suffers Worsening Drought, Emergency Declared"

"California Drought: Get Used To It, Scientists Say"

"Historic Drought In Southeast Asian Countries"

"South America: Exceptional Water Deficits Are Forecast To Persist"

"Drought In America Threatens Food Production"

"Honduras: Drought Emergency Appeal"

"Forests Struggle As Drought And Climate Change Bite"

"El Nino Falls Short, Leaving California In Drought"

Global geoengineering is not just ecocide, not just genocide, but planetary omnicide. Geoengineering is weather warfare, nothing less. Due to the highly toxic fallout, climate engineering must also be considered biological warfare. The ongoing weather/climate manipulation is not only wreaking havoc on the planet's climate system, geoengineering is also destroying the ozone layer. Without an ozone layer, there would be no terrestrial life on Earth. Though some "official sources" claim the ozone hole is recovering, UV metering from the front lines completely disputes any such conclusion. The ozone destruction will only get worse with every day that the atmospheric spraying is allowed to continue.

Many in the climate science and environmental communities are justifiably criticizing the special interest groups and organizations who are aggressively denying global warming, but what about their own inexcusable criminal denial of the single largest climate disrupting factor of all, global climate engineering? How can there be any legitimate discussion of the climate without first and foremost addressing the climate engineering atrocities? There can't be. We are now in the "Anthropocene epoch". Any form of anthropogenic activity that alters the biosphere (and thus Earth's natural systems) must be considered a form of geoengineering, This being said, climate engineering and its highly toxic fall-out is the greatest and most immediate threat we face short of nuclear cataclysm. How do we stop it? Reaching a critical mass of awareness is the only way forward, all of us are needed to do our part in this most critical battle to salvage what is yet left of Earth's life support systems.
DW

May be freely reprinted, so long as the text is unaltered, all hyperlinks are left intact, and credit for the article is prominently given to geoengineeringwatch.org and the article’s author with a hyperlink back to the original story.

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AN UNCONVENTIONAL SHADE OF GREY
http://www.unconventionalgrey.com/

'FUNDING ANGELS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THIS FILM

Millions are now aware of these ongoing crimes against humanity and assaults to the planetary environment. Because of the hundreds of partnerships that were formed to help fund the production of both documentaries “What in the World are They Spraying?” and “Why in the World are They Spraying?” people everywhere are awakening to the horrors of global geoengineering damage and chemtrail poisoning. As a matter of fact, the entire production was funded by private donations.

Our goal is to fund our new project with the same opportunity and have an even larger impact on waking people up to take action towards getting these destructive programs stopped. Internet video sites such as YouTube and Google Video have become powerful platforms for breaking the media cartel’s monopoly over public information. Through these channels, countless truthseekers are now exposed to truth that is blacked out in the corporate media.

This undoubtedly has slowed down the progress of the establishment, and it will play an increasingly important role in our battle for the minds of the public in the days ahead. While the most important aspect of this initiative is getting the word out, on the downside, it is now almost impossible for producers to sell enough dvds to sustain themselves. As a matter of fact, it is very difficult to recover production costs. That is why it is essential to have sponsors in such an endeavor.

Be An Angel or an Arch Angel

angels

In Hollywood, those who provide funding for feature films often are referred to as angels. As you might guess, that word has little to do with their spiritual quality. It is just a colloquialism for someone with lots of money; and, usually, it is a hard-nosed investor with a team of attorneys to negotiate a deal with maximum profit as the sole objective.

We need angels, too, but not the Hollywood type. We are not looking for one or two benefactor philanthropists to invest millions of dollars. We are also seeking a hundred-or-so average-income donors to provide an amount approximately equal to what they routinely pay for sixty day’s of cable service. For this, they will receive a copy of the exclusive “Angels’ Edition” of the program, which will be the first edition released and will be given only to those who contributed, so it definitely will be a collector’s item. Each copy will be autographed by Michael Murphy.

That is our “deal.” We cannot offer an investment for profit. Our goal is to create a highly important documentary that corporate media does not want to public to see. Angels must be motivated by the opportunity to spread the truth. In other words, they are the real thing.

We need CHERUBS, too! (pre-order the DVD and help fund the production)
If you are unable to become a Funding Angel, please consider being one of our cherubs.

Definition: An angel of the second order, usually depicted as a small child with wings.
Cherubs purchase one or more copies NOW for delivery when completed. That’s it. Advance purchases will help us cover production costs and are greatly appreciated.

AN UNCONVENTIONAL SHADE OF GREY is a call to action documentary film which will focus on taking the necessary action(s) in stopping chemtrail/geoengineering programs. Award Winning Director/Producer Michael J. Murphy of both “What in the World are They Spraying?” and “WHY in the World are They Spraying?” will be taking his investigation further into the geopolitical realm and addressing what we, as a society, must do to put an end to these destructive programs.

Governments around the world are meeting this year in France (2015) with the goal of establishing a global climate treaty that will most likely include the legalization of geoengineering. While it is clear that these programs have been in full scale deployment for several years, their legalization will:

• Create global governance,

• Remove our ability to take legal action,

• Establish open funding for such programs,

• Create a well-funded public perception campaign

This is essential to those who benefit and, if successful, will make it exceedingly more challenging to get these programs stopped.

Another theme of AN UNCONVENTIONAL SHADE OF GREY will focus on the fact that ongoing geoengineering programs change the temperature of our planet, change our weather patterns and mimic most of the claimed consequences of “Global Climate Change”. Because of this, it is literally impossible to prove or determine why the planet is warming. Since the climate treaty and other global warming mandates are being built around the concept that CO2 is the source of climate change as well as the fact that pervasive geoengineering programs are being left out of all climate models, they are without question flawed, inaccurate and fraudulent.

AN UNCONVENTIONAL SHADE OF GREY will address ways that we, as a movement, can take legal steps in demanding that all climate change laws, treaties and mandates are immediately rescinded until all geoengineering programs are stopped. It is only then that we can truly determine if the planet is warming.

The “Polar Vortex” in the Pacific has been said to be manmade and, therefore, the cause of the historic and catastrophic California drought. The question is who benefits and what does this mean to the future of California and other states in the future. We will be interviewing various meteorologists, farmers, water rights advocates, and anti Agenda 21 activists for an in depth look at the geopolitical implications of a geoengineered drought.

Good to see Cynthia McKinney is on board!!!

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some must-see info for Geoengineering/Chemtrails:

'We Are Change' interview:
SHOCKING NEW INTERVIEW! CHEMTRAILS fill brains up to overflowing with garbage Kristen Meghan USAF Air Force Whistle Blower!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XjLzPivKp8
High Bypass Turbofan Jet Engines, Geoengineering, And The Contrail Lie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLwfFtDFZDpwulG0PJ9IID0iypsRXDSa1E& v=mRjmzy9XcaY

Chemtrails not Injected into Turbofan High Bypass Stage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtJ02DRyomI

DoD News Briefing: Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen http://archive.defense.gov/Transcripts/Transcript.aspx?TranscriptID=67 4

'......Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.....'

Former Air Force Officer Warns Of Atmospheric Spraying And The Coming Collapse
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/former-air-force-officer-warns-of-a tmospheric-spraying-and-the-coming-collapse/

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A representative from the Netherlands Department of The Environment actually admits to the geoengineering reality, stating the following:

'Yes, but I will not deny that Geoengineeing is taking place, that is clearly known...'

'Netherlands Department Of The Environment Officer Is Confronted About Climate Engineering':
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/netherlands-department-of-the-envir onment-officer-is-confronted-about-climate-engineering/?

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fedex flight encounters three military jets spraying chemtrails:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNq38JLwf5I

Three USAF planes at airliner altitude, with transponders off and Air Traffic Control apparently completely unaware of their presence.

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Chemtrails Project UK: Campaign to Ban Chemtrails and Geoengineering':
http://www.chemtrailsprojectuk.com/

'Chemtrails Project UK is part of a growing worldwide movement that is raising awareness of chemtrails and taking action to ban climate geoengineering and weather modification.
We have created the Directive to present hard, irrefutable evidence that this illicit, global crime is not merely a "proposal" but is indeed happening today.
Trails of Destruction - an Overview...

Almost daily, aircraft (often non-commercial) leave persistent trails that spread and block out essential sunlight.
This has a negative impact on:
crop yields & food prices
solar power generation & energy prices
our physical health
our mental health
climate change
global dimming
ozone layer depletion
To make matters worse, geoengineers are 'proposing' to spray toxic substances such as aluminium oxide and sulphuric acid from aircraft to reflect sunlight in a claimed attempt to solve the controvertible issue of global warming.

Despite the acknowledged impact of persistent, spreading aircraft trails and the overwhelming evidence that aviation spraying activities have already commenced, the Government response is lame. Similarly, the "conspiracy theory!" cries from the mainstream media do nothing to address the potential catastrophes of such a critical issue.
We are curious: Why do they propose spraying deadly poisons to block out our sunlight when, according to our Government, the same observable effects can be achieved with "ordinary condensation trails"?...
Well, there is evidence of intent that may hold the answer with the likelihood that such glaring anomolies are more to do with aiding the US military's need for "Owning the Weather in 2025" with their "exotic weapons system" called "chemtrails" than it is to supposedly save the planet. #bilderberg

For more information and supporting evidence, please read The Directive and, by sending it to your MP, join the thousands of people demanding the return of our healthy, blue skies.'

See also:
Chemtrails:
http://chemtrails.cc/

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very important audio, not just on 'Chemtrails', but also vaccines:

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-watch-global-alert-n ews-august-13-2016

Also: 'Exclusive: Chuck Norris Sees Signs Of ‘Geo-Engineering Government Cover-Up’:
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/exclusive-chuck-norris-sees-signs-o f-geo-engineering-government-cover-up/

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wake up, you dozey baalams:
'Peer Reviewed Scientific Evidence Exposes Chemtrail as Crime Against Humanity':
https://geopolitics.co/2015/08/18/peer-reviewed-scientific-evidence-ex poses-chemtrail-as-crime-against-humanity/

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NASA Satellite Imagery Reveals Shocking Proof Of Climate Engineering:
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/nasa-satellite-imagery-reveals-shoc king-proof-of-climate-engineering/?inf_contact_key=5eff6af040983f319f1 e50e929835c7e507b80ba0e7159beaaa4d0b7aad8298e

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You’ve probably heard about “chemtrails,” or more accurately, geoengineering, but is it real or just some far-fetched conspiracy theory? In this interview, Dane Wigington, who is, in my view, probably the top expert on this topic, lays out the evidence for what he believes to be one of the most serious threats to humanity.Article by Dr. Joseph Mercola

“The media will try to always use the chemtrail term, which is not a science-based term. If your listeners were to investigate this issue … it’s imperative to use the science terms “climate engineering”, “solar radiation management” [and] “aerosol geoengineering". "Those are the science terms that lead to a mountain of science data so that they understand that this issue has complete validity,” Wigington explains.
A Most Obscure Yet Well Documented Program

Wigington, who lives completely off the grid on a mountaintop in Northern California, has been interviewed on the topic of geoengineering a numberous times, and I’ve been impressed with his ability to very precisely articulate what this issue entails and the dangers it poses.

But what brought him to become an expert on such an obscure topic as geoengineering?

“I have a background in renewable energy. I was a former Bechtel Power employee. Bechtel is the largest engineering firm on the planet and they are not a reputable firm, in my opinion. I left at an early age because of things that I saw in the company.

They are comparable to, for example, Halliburton. Many of your listeners might be familiar with Halliburton, but being on the renewable energy end, this is what brought me to this issue.

I moved to the Pacific North West, built a large off-grid home. My home was the cover of the largest renewable energy magazine. Then I began to lose massive amounts of my solar photovoltaic (PV) uptake from whatever these aircrafts were emitting, which was blotting out the sun, literally. Clearly this was not condensation… I was losing 70 to 80 percent of my solar PV uptake from what these aircrafts were emitting.

When I began to research, I was astounded that I didn’t already know about this issue because there’s a mountain of data that confirm global solar radiation management programs had been deployed for many decades already.”
Toxic Rain Provides a Clue

First, he began to lab test the rain falling on his property to confirm whether the same materials listed in climate engineering patents were indeed coming down the air column. One initial precipitation test contained 7 parts per billion (ppb) of aluminum. Over the following 18 months, that level skyrocketed by nearly 50,000 percent, to 3,500 ppb of aluminum in a single rain event.

“At that point, I was faced with the fact that these programs were going on in Northern California,” Wigington says.

“The California Air Resources Board has confirmed that these materials were not coming from China. There was simply no other source for these materials, given that they were the primary element in climate engineering patents.

I was faced with the reality that these programs were going on over my head and the toxic materials were raining down on everything that I loved… being inhaled [by myself and my children] with every breath … So I simply had to face this battle.”
The Why Behind the Madness

So what’s the motivation for spraying toxic elements like aluminum into the atmosphere? Who is responsible for initiating this kind of project, seeing how it can have global implications for both human and environmental health?

Clearly, there must be a reason, but what is it? These are questions that many struggle with and that make some dismiss the notion that it’s actually taking place. To many, it just seems too incomprehensible and irresponsible to be true.

“The stated purpose behind solar radiation management is to try to deflect some of the sun’s incoming thermal radiation to slow global warming,” Wigington explains.

“What they’re attempting to do is to mimic what happens when a volcanic eruption goes off. For example, in 1992, Mt. Pinatubo put enough material in the air to reduce global temperatures about half a degree Celsius, about 1 degree Fahrenheit.

This is the state of attempt; to try to mimic that cooling effect by filling the atmosphere with light-scattering particles, again, to try to block some of the sun’s incoming thermal radiation. But just like the pharmaceutical approach on the human body, you have a massive amount of downstream negative effects from filling the atmosphere with particulates.”
Geoengineering Has Many Downstream Effects

According to scientific studies, the particulates dispersed during these geoengineering events “shred” the ozone layer. They also disrupt the hydrological (rain) cycle, which leads to another host of downstream effects, and this is in addition to spreading toxins across the entire planet surface.

“There’s a list that is so long of negative effects that it’s hard to fathom there would be any perceived benevolence in these programs,” he says.

“But also, we have to look at this: weather manipulation is a weapon, period.

We see example after example of weather being used as a weapon, not just going back to conflicts just like Vietnam where we had project Popeye, we also had project Stormfury.” These are weather warfare programs of record, but other events are also suspect. For example, certain sub-Saharan African countries have been exposed to unprecedented droughts.

Moreover, while global cooling is the stated aim of most of these geoengineering programs, as the planet warms, the laws of physics state you get MORE precipitation to cool it, not less, because the atmosphere carries more moisture as the temperature rises — 7 percent more moisture for each degree of Fahrenheit, to be exact.

To cool the planet, you need to create more rain, but these programs have resulted in less rain, and the reason for the reduction in rain fall is due to the particulates in the atmosphere. In addition to deflecting heat from the outside, these particles also TRAP heat down below, making the overall heating of the planet significantly worse. With this in mind, is combating global warming really the endgame, or is that just a convenient cover story for a far more reckless goal?
Weather Wars

A number of countries that have U.S. troops on the ground, including countries that are part of Africom 1 (the U.S. entity that controls the military occupation), Afghanistan, Libya and Iraq have all been exposed to once in a thousand-year drought.

“Is it just a coincidence that all those countries were countries that the U.S. government is actively or passively trying to destabilize?” Wigington asks. “We had the leaders of some of those countries, like the leaders of Iran, on the floor of the United Nations (UN), stating that North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) weather modification programs were cutting off the precipitation to their country. So there’s a great many agendas being carried out …

If we get to the core of these programs, I think it’s inarguable that it’s about power and control, as we know all such programs are. Because to manipulate the weather is to literally be able to win a war without ever even firing a shot.”

According to Wigington, there appears to be a number of reasons for these geoengineering projects, none of which are benevolent or for the common good:

1. To try to hide the severity of global warming while simultaneously making it worse.

2. To control populations and governments, using weather as a weapon.

3. For communications enhancement purposes (as the atmosphere is being made more electrically conductive by these particles).
Weather Modification Then and Now

Weather modification actually has a rather long history, dating back to the mid 1940s. After World War II, weather modification definitely became an area of focus for the U.S. military complex. Since most technology increases exponentially, it would be reasonable to suspect we have far more sophisticated weather modification technologies at our disposal today than we did back then.

“We have historical documents … on our website, GeoengineeringWatch.org, which is a data repository … like a 750-page senate document that outlines the full scope and scale of these global programs (historically) … So we know these [programs] were fully deployed in the mid 1940s …

We have original issues of Popular Science magazine, Collier’s magazine… from the ‘50s that admitted … that this technology was fully functional. But as time has progressed and as the military and industrial complexes realized the public would not accept this type of manipulation, they’ve gone further and further underground. So we can only guess at the technology they have now.”

That said, patents dating back to 1950 offer clues to their capabilities to manipulate the weather. One NASA patent is for something called Chemical Ice Nucleation for Weather Modification. It describes a process by which rain storms can be chemically nucleated and converted into snow storms. According to Wigington, there’s also clear evidence that the U.S. and other governments are actively engaging in these kinds of weather wars.

“The Chinese government openly announced in 2009 that they were chemically nucleating snowstorms over Beijing,” he says. “They did a billion dollars’ worth of damage to Beijing, at which time they went underground … So at this point, can we really consider any weather natural when we have such massive scales of weather modification programs going on from multiple sources of power? The entire climate system is completely disrupted at this point.”
Unintended Consequences Are Par for the Course

So with what level of precision can weather actually be controlled? Like most science gone awry, are weather modification programs implemented and then end up having far more severe consequences than predicted?

“Very, very key question,” Wigington says. “The term “engineering,” in regard to what is happening to the climate system, is far too dignified a term. We need to use those terms because that’s what leads to the science, but your question is exactly on target. Now they’re trying to alter the term for addressing these programs to “climate intervention” because, ultimately, it’s simply a climate disruption, and there’s no precision to what they are doing at all.

This should be expected. It’s a form of weather whack-a-mole, if you will, where everything they do causes a host of reactions, negative effects, which they then try to react to. Again, not unlike taking [a] pharmaceutical that causes a certain set of side effects, which then need other pharmaceuticals to counteract [them].

It’s the same sort of scenario going on, but in this case, the consequences will be total [devastation] if we stay on the current trajectory. This is something I know many people don’t hear well. They don’t hear that the intervention with Earth’s life support systems will lead to consequences that are unimaginable …”
Why Public Disclosure Is Not Imminent

According to Wigington, the military and industrial complex is so heavily invested in these programs that any form of disclosure will be extremely difficult to obtain. Just imagine the ramifications if everyone suddenly knew they’ve been subjected to a lethal experiment without their knowledge or consent; that their bodies have been irreparably harmed by inhaling toxic heavy metals and chemicals dispersed in the air, including: Aluminum, Barium, Strontium, Manganese, Lead, Copper.

On top of that, there are severe environmental effects, such asprotracted droughts and raging forest fires. In other areas, severe flooding is taking its toll. “I spoke to one of the insiders from these programs, from Oak Ridge National Laboratory … It was supposed to be confidential initially, but I have since published it. He stated on the record that they will try to hide these programs as long as possible because the liability is incomprehensible,” Wigington says.
The Climate Situation Is FAR More Severe Than You Imagine

There’s another aspect to it as well. If people really understood the totality of the situation — not just that the climate is being manipulated, but that as a result, the global climate systems have deteriorated to the point that the entire biosphere is in serious trouble; in short, that these programs may have created a (potential) runaway extinction event — the emotional impact might be too great to bear for many.

“Our situation is far more severe than most people have any understanding of,” he says. “Al Gore’s data in the film, “An Inconvenient Truth,” was not accurate, but in the opposite direction of what most people choose to believe, the climate scenario is far, far worse, and far more advanced than what people understand. Our situation is far more immediate and far more critical.

Climate engineering is making the situation worse, not better. So for all those reasons, they are trying to keep the population from panicking because of the severity and immediacy of the climate implosion, and keep the population in the dark because the climate intervention programs have helped to accelerate this process and toxified every single one of us in the process.

Every single human test subject we test is packed full of aluminum, barium — all the heavy metals we know are associated with these programs. It doesn’t matter where they live. And we know it’s coming down in the precipitation in unimaginable quantities — quantities enough to change soil pH values in the Pacific Northwest 10 to 12 times total alkaline — that’s an unimaginable amount of metal coming down in the rain.

If populations understood, truly, what’s been done to them, what’s been done to the planet … they’d be taking to the streets with pitchforks and torches all over the globe. The power structure knows that and they’ll try to hide these programs to the last possible moment, but I would argue that that moment is getting close.”
The Climate Unraveling Is a Non-Linear Equation

Part of the problem is we’ve been led to believe that climate changes are linear in nature and take centuries, if not millennia to unfold. But that’s not the case when you have an unnatural factor in the equation, such as climate engineering. “I can’t stress enough that the climate unraveling is a non-linear equation, more than what most people can imagine,” he says.

The fact of the matter is that geoengineering has been going on for some 70 years already. That’s a significant amount of human intervention into a system that, when left alone, has built-in checks and balances that ensure some level of global homeostasis. The mentality that has guided these programs has also magnified the risks. For example, during Project Starfish, the U.S. military detonated hydrogen bombs in the magnetosphere, just to see what would happen.

“This is the sort of mentality [they] have. They treat the atmosphere like a physics lab, [and] no one knows what they’re doing up there. There’s no regulation. They can do whatever they want. And they are. They have been,” Wigington says.

The particles dispersed in the air column are not just released and left alone. They’re further manipulated via radio frequency transmissions. The Alaskan installation known as HAARP 2 is but one facility involved. There are dozens of other large, ground-based facilities just like it around the globe. Smaller networks and NEXRAD radar stations located in urban areas around the world are also employed. All of these networks are used to manipulate the particles dispersed via “chemtrails” (geoengineering) in the atmosphere.
Aerosol Geoengineering Is Creating Uncontrolled Climate Havoc

These particulates can be likened to the chemical Corexit, a chemical so toxic it’s been banned by many countries. After the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, Corexit was used to disperse the oil, even though the Environmental Impact Report (EIR) stated the chemical made the situation 52 times more toxic. The chemical was used because it helped HIDE the problem, even though it worsened the situation.

“It’s the same mentality with climate engineering. If we can go back to what I stated at the beginning of the show, the chemical ice nucleation — this helps to confuse the population as to the severity of the climate scenario. If we look at Boston in the winter of 2014 and 2015, you remember all of the snow that happened in Boston and how much media coverage there was?

What the media didn’t say was that, at the same time, we had 80-degree weather 14,000 feet up at the Sierras. They focused on where they’re engineering a cool-down, and create a lot of headlines that are confusing to the population, so the population doesn’t realize the severity of what’s unfolding in the world, including the Arctic.”

On Christmas Eve (2015), it was 40 degrees F. and raining at the North Pole. Meanwhile, the lower 48 states had 20 degrees below zero weather.

“The population would be astounded at that kind of contrast, but that’s what is being covered up,” he says. “Climate engineering is fueling the climate disintegration from countless fronts. That’s why I’ve focused on this issue so completely, because if the planet stops supporting life, whatever else we’re focused on won’t matter at that point.”
Geoengineering Programs Are Bound by Confidentiality With Lethal
Enforcement Clauses

Many dismiss the notion of geoengineering and weather wars based on refutations from people like pilots and military personnel. But what needs to be understood is that being part of these programs involve signing confidentiality agreements and, according to Wigington, “We have been told by one Air Force personnel, who is part of these programs, that confidentiality [agreement] contains provisions for lethal enforcement.”

He also notes that the Obama administration has prosecuted more whistleblowers than all of previous administrations combined. We also know that surveillance is just about everywhere, so in the case of geoengineering, there’s no lineup of people trying to blow the whistle.
Condensation Trails Versus Particulate Trails
High Bypass Turbofan Jet Engines, Geoengineering, And The Contrail Lie

There’s also debate on whether the lines criss-crossing the sky aren’t just regular condensation trails. A key difference between condensation trails and particulate trails is that condensation trails evaporate very quickly. They will not block 80 to 90 percent of solar uptake and create global dimming — an important scientific term used in geoengineering research. The persistent lines you see in the sky that very slowly disperse, creating a muddy, hazy “film” across the entire sky are NOT condensation trails. They are particulate trails.

Research shows 20 to 30 percent of the sun’s direct rays no longer reach the surface of the planet. They’re being deflected by the light-scattering particles in these aerosols, and that’s the specific stated purpose of solar radiation management. The stated goal by well-recognized geoengineers such as David Keith and Ken Caldeira is to put 20 million tons of aluminum nanoparticulates into the atmosphere annually — a staggering amount of toxic material.

Now, the smaller the particle, the more harmful it is for your body, as it can penetrate deeply into your system. The particulates being dispersed into the atmosphere are about 50 nanometers (nm) — so small that once you breathe them in, they cross through the lung lining into your bloodstream and through your blood-brain barrier into your brain. To learn how to identify the difference between condensation trails and particulate trails, take a look at Wigington’s tutorial above.

“It’s important to understand the mechanics and the physics of what’s going on in our skies. All commercial carriers and all military aircraft are fitted with high bypass turbo fan jet engines. It’s a jet-powered fan, by design nearly incapable of creating any condensation trail except under the most extreme circumstances because it’s designed for fuel efficiency. It’s unlike military fighter jets. It’s a completely different engine. So the animated tutorial [shows] this engine is not designed in a way that allows it to create a condensation trail, except under rare circumstances.

On top of that, we have film footage of military tankers spraying at altitude, turning on and off with nozzles visible. That’s the end of the argument. We have film of the crimes taking place up close. We have photographs of the nozzles mounted on the pylons directed into the engine exhaust stream to make this look like condensation …

A person also needs to activate their sense of reason. You can’t turn a condensation trail on and off. We see the on and off (spraying) frequently. We have film footage of it. When we add patents to what we have — we have about 160 patents that describe exactly what we’re seeing in the sky — all these dots connect. Every single one. [And we have the] same materials coming down the precipitation.”
Project Cloverleaf

Military jets are not the only ones carrying out these programs. Commercial carriers are also used, although commercial personnel, such as the pilots, are likely never informed of their role. Instead, automated and/or remote control systems appear to be used. This is called Project Cloverleaf, and Wigington has copies of letters in which Union Mechanics personnel were reprimanded or fired for asking why they were not permitted to work on the unknown aerosol systems installed on certain commercial carriers.

“It makes sense that this would be a form of plausible denial for those in the military and those behind these programs, because they can say, ‘Look, the commercial carriers are also emitting this trail on and off.’ But again, you can’t turn a condensation trail on and off. You don’t need nozzles unless you’re spraying something. We have photographs of the nozzles. We have a mountain of data to confirm that commercial carriers are in fact also being utilized …

We do have two commercial pilots and two military pilots that have spoken on the record about these programs — that these trails are absolutely not condensation. Period. We have a former Air Force industrial hygienist — their job is to check for environmental toxins — and she has spoken on the record … She’s seen the canisters being loaded, she’s tested for the materials … Her name is Kristen Meghan, and she was getting tremendous pressure from her former superiors about speaking out and she has since gone off the record.”

Dane financed and held a recent screening event for the film “Vaxxed” in Northern California, Wigington had a former CIA officer, Kevin Shipp, speak about what the government does to anyone who dares to break the confidentiality agreement. Their careers are ruined, their lives are ruined, and if they continue to speak out, the consequences are worse still. He knows this first hand, and has detailed his travails in the book, “From the Company of Shadows.” He and his family were physically harmed by government goons as a repercussion for breaking his oath of confidentiality. “So again, for those who think that people would line up to speak out about this issue, that’s just simply not a reality,” Wigington says.

Moreover: “We have top U.S. military brass stating, on the record in multiple reports, multiple articles, that the disintegrating climate is the greatest national security threat of all, by far. I would ask you to consider this: do we really think that they would ask our permission to do this if they perceive this to be the greatest national security threat of all? … Why would we think they would ask our permission to engage in these programs? That’s a very naive notion,” he says.
Thousands of Airliners Dump Particulates Into the Air Each Day

How many air carriers are dispersing nanoparticulates? Based on the stated goal, which is to disperse 20 million tons of aluminum nanoparticulates into the atmosphere each year to deflect incoming thermal energy, you’d need as many as 700 military tankers per day, dispersing 60 to 70 tons per flight. To break that down into smaller payloads suitable for a commercial airline carrier, you’re looking at thousands of flight daily.
California Aquatic and Terrestrial Insect Life Has Declined 90 Percent in Last Decade

GeoengineeringWatch.org lists a number of lab tests that have been performed on rain water, air sample and more, and their results. You can find them under the Tests section. They now also have former government scientists, former forest service scientists and former fish and game scientists that have joined their legal efforts to put an end to geoengineering. Wigington’s group has already filed legal papers in Canada and are working on filing suit in the U.S. You can learn more about their legal action on the website.

“In regard to the effect in the environment, in Northern California alone … what we’ve seen in the last decade … is a 90 percent decline in aquatic and terrestrial insect life. Ninety percent. A virtual crash. There’s so much aluminum coming down the precipitation, affecting the soil pH … and — this is very important — the UV radiation level is off the charts, and that we can link directly to climate engineering …

We’re seeing UVB levels about 1,000 percent higher than we’re being told. It’s burning the bark off of trees. It’s killing plankton. It’s affecting insect life … [It increases UVB radiation] because it shreds the natural protection for the planet. When you put a particle in the atmosphere, it doesn’t matter whether it’s from a back of a jet or a volcano; it causes a chemical reaction in the atmosphere that destroys ozone. Period. So the more of these particles you put in the atmosphere, the more rapid the ozone destruction is,” Wigington explains.

Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) are typically blamed for the destruction of the ozone layer, but according to Wigington’s findings, CFCs cause a fraction of the damage compared to the damage done by climate engineering programs, given the massive scale of these programs.
The Earth Is in Dire Straits

According to Wigington’s research, global plankton populations are down by 50 to 60 percent. Plankton supplies the majority of oxygen on the planet, followed by boreal forests. The rapid elimination of these critical suppliers of oxygen pose a massive danger to all life on Earth.

“Mathematically speaking, climate engineering has stopped the planet from being able to respond to the damage done (anthropogenic). It’s destroying the planet’s natural life support systems … I would argue that, short of nuclear cataclysm, the greatest and most immediate threat we face right now is climate engineering and all the effects that come with it …

We have species extinction rates today that are nearing 15,000 times the background rate. We’re nearing 300 species a day of plant, animal and insect going extinct. You can verify those statistics. That’s 1.5 million percent of background rates, there is nothing normal about that. There are countless anthropogenic causes, I’m not denying that. The human race has been very poor stewards of the planet. But mathematically speaking, we can say that the greatest assault we’ve faced at this moment in time, short of nuclear cataclysm, is climate engineering. Our situation is beyond dire right now.”
How You Can Help

GeoengineeringWatch.org is a terrific and informative website where you can independently validate the things Wigington has brought forth in this interview. It’s a large repository of research papers, government documents, articles and videos related to geoengineering. Statements in articles on the site are also backed up with hyperlinks to the original data, allowing you to dig deep.

“As far as what you can do, and that’s the most important question of all, we must reach a critical massive awareness,” he says. “I would argue this: If we can reach that critical mass [in] awareness, we’ll have academicians pouring from every corner. If they have enough public cover, [they will] come out of the shadows and admit that these programs are going on because they certainly absolutely know.

By the way, we have an illegal federal gag order right now on all national weather service and all National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) employees, the weathermen. An illegal federal gag order. Common sense should state that if there wasn’t something very big they’re hiding; they would not put this gag order onto the weathermen — on top of the fact that the government scientists have no first amendment protection to begin with.

So if your listeners truly want to help, all they have to do from their own home computer is simply share credible data with others … I’ve spoken to a NOAA scientist myself, face to face, who told me off the record ‘We all know this is going on. We don’t know what to do. We don’t have first amendment protection’…

I’ve been in high-level Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) locked-door meetings arranged by congressional rep. I was told by five EPA officials in this meeting that the system is rigged, ‘We’re told what to test for and what not to test for.’ I mean, this is truly an issue of unimaginable magnitude and gravity. We need the population to help us bring it to the light of day.”

The full 1 hour Dr. Mercola interview of Dane Wigington is below.

Dr. Mercola Interviews Dane Wigington

For those who want a condensed version of the interview, a 28 minute highlight compilation is below.

Dr. Mercola Interviews Dane Wigington (condensed version)
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/exclusive-dr-mercola-interviews-dan e-wigington-on-the-evidence-of-geoengineering/?inf_contact_key=91727eb fafc95a156e96435e91f533ed6b0dee8885d439cdeaa5829947d13e37

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'NOAA Issues 'Jaw-Dropping' Assessment on 'Unprecedented' Arctic Warming':
http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/12/14/noaa-issues-jaw-dropping-a ssessment-unprecedented-arctic-warming

'...The report's main findings, as noted by NOAA:

Warmer air temperature: Average annual air temperature over land areas was the highest in the observational record, representing a 6.3 degree Fahrenheit (3.5 degree Celsius) increase since 1900. Arctic temperatures continue to increase at double the rate of the global temperature increase.
Record low snow cover: Spring snow cover set a record low in the North American Arctic, where the May snow cover extent fell below 1.5 million square miles (4 million square kilometers) for the first time since satellite observations began in 1967.
Smaller Greenland ice sheet: The Greenland ice sheet continued to lose mass in 2016, as it has since 2002 when satellite-based measurement began. The start of melting on the Greenland ice sheet was the second earliest in the 37-year record of observations, close to the record set in 2012.
Record low sea ice: The Arctic sea ice minimum extent from mid-October 2016 to late November 2016 was the lowest since the satellite record began in 1979 and 28 percent less than the average for 1981-2010 in October. Arctic ice is thinning, with multi-year ice now comprising 22 percent of the ice cover as compared to 78 percent for the more fragile first-year ice. By comparison, multi-year ice made up 45 percent of ice cover in 1985.
Above-average Arctic Ocean temperature: Sea surface temperature in August 2016 was 9 degrees Fahrenheit (5 degrees Celsius) above the average for 1982-2010 in the Barents and Chukchi seas and off the east and west coasts of Greenland.
Arctic Ocean productivity: Springtime melting and retreating sea ice allowed for more sunlight to reach the upper layers of the ocean, stimulating widespread blooms of algae and other tiny marine plants which form the base of the marine food chain, another sign of the rapid changes occurring in a warming Arctic......'

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I addressed this message to Dane Wiggington, of Geoengineering Watch, but it is important for all who realise that we ARE being intentionally sprayed from planes with highly toxic materials which harm us, animals, plants and trees, as well as causing havoc with our weather and climate.

Pilots For 9/11 Truth are fundraising to hire a plane to get stratosheric samples to prove/disprove Atmospheric Aerosol Spraying: 'PILOTS FOR TRUTH - ATMOSPHERIC RESEARCH FUNDRAISER' http://pilotsfor911truth.org/arcc-project.html
It seems to me it would be a good idea to advertise their Fundraiser, as this could really clinch the issue. Personally I have no doubt whatsoever that we are being sprayed with highly toxic substances. You already have the results of ground-level testing (rain, snow, soil, water etc., but this would be a huge boost to the campaign to expose it.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONTRAIL SCIENCE
THE SCIENCE AND PSEUDOSCIENCE OF CONTRAILS AND CHEMTRAILS
CONTRAILS
Fighter and Bomber Contails, 1940s
OCTOBER 26, 2008 BY MICK WEST - 20 COMMENTS
Contrails are a common sight now, but prior the the advent of commercial jet travel in the late 50s, there was little reason for planes to fly high enough to form contrails. However, during the Second World War, high altitude airial dogfights over the UK were quite common. Contrails in the clear blue sky were a common part of wartime Britain.
http://contrailscience.com/fightercontrails-over-kent-1941/

This excerpt from a Pathe newsreel shows this quite clearly. It’s a piece about a nice little english village called Meopham – which is in Kent, between London and the bombers. The shots of the contrails are between pretty pastoral scenes, and puppies playing with kittens.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuDN4WNwmJ4

(Click on “Watch in high quality” on the Youtube version)

There are two shots of the same contrails. Interesting because you can see that the trails have persisted and drifted to the right. Judging by the amount of change, probably over 20 minutes. You can also see a new contrail being formed.

These contrails look a bit odd, fragmented. We are used to seeing contrails that are long and straight. But the contrails in the film were formed by actual fighter planes, where the pilots were trying to kill each other. Hence they would be climbing and diving, twisting and turning in an attempt to out-maneuver each other. The contrails would start and stop as they climbed in and out of contrail altitude.

While these few contrails are interesting enough, it was just a skirmish on the way to where the real action was taking place: London, where the dogfights must have been incredible, leaving a criss-crossing web of trails:

The above photos show dogfights during the Battle of Britain in 1940. The German bombers were accompanied by fighter planes which would try to defend the bombers from the British fighters. They were at a high altitude to avoid anti-aircraft fire. Hence you get these amazing patterns of contrails which tell a tale of life and death at 28,000 feet above London.

The British won the Battle of Britain by 1941, establishing control of the airspace, moving the battle to Europe. This did not end the contrails, but brought a certain order to them. Bombers departing for Europe would climb to cruising altitude before crossing the channel, and this created another kind of story in the sky:

The above photo shows St Paul’s Catherdral in London, with departing bomber contrails behind it. This is probably the best photo of a persistent WWII contrail, showing the trail spreading and dropping “mares tails”, exactly like modern contrails sometimes do. It’s such a good photo you might think it’s a fake, but the original came from the Hulton-Deutsch Collection and can be found in the Corbis photo library as part a retrospective titled “V-1 “Buzz Bombs“.

Here’s another book with contrail photos from 1945:

(High definition version here)

Here’s some American newsreel footage of contrails at the Battle of the Bulge, 1945:

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q48AEDwFBoY

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Geoengineering Whistleblower ~ Ex-Military ~ Kristen Meghan, Hauppauge, NY, January 18th, 2014':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHm0XhtDyZA

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Climate Engineering Acknowledged By Commercial Airline Dispatcher':
http://i-uv.com/climate-engineering-acknowledged-by-commercial-airline -dispatcher/

'Climate Engineering Acknowledged By Commercial Airline Dispatcher':
by Dane Wigington, published on Geo Engineering Watch, on November 29, 2016

'Many professionals are now fully waking up to the global climate engineering/weather warfare assault. Some of these professionals are courageously speaking out about the geoengineering insanity, and helping to wake their colleagues to this most critical issue. The gravity and immediacy of the threat climate engineering is inflicting on the entire web of life cannot be overstated. If the ongoing atmospheric experimentation is not fully exposed and halted, Earth’s life support systems will soon be damaged beyond recovery (in any time frame that matters).

The letters/statements shown later in this post are from a former commercial airline dispatcher (same FAA license category as pilots and air traffic controllers) that I have been communicating with for several months. I have already facilitated connections between this individual and other experts that have previously contacted me (pilots, a former government employees, former US military, NASA, etc.) Though I am not at liberty to disclose the identity of the airline dispatcher that made the statements below, I do have permission to publish the statements. How can all of us help courageous individuals like this commercial airline dispatcher? By doing everything each of us possibly can to effectively and efficiently raise public awareness of the climate engineering issue.

Aviation and the FAA

I’m a former commercial airline dispatcher who is writing this because the issue of geoengineering cannot be hidden any longer. So much of the public refuses to acknowledge that this is going on because the commercial airline industry has not made a big deal about it. I don’t know if that is because they don’t understand the seriousness of it, or because they have invested too much time and money into building a career, or because they may be afraid to know or if they do know to say anything.

Either way I am here to say that all of those reasons for saying nothing are going to be completely moot extremely soon if no one starts protecting the sky. We are now finding that UV radiation levels are far higher than what we have been told by official agencies. Pilots notice that the deviations of ISA at altitude are often way underreported.

The fact that we no longer have any real weather is something that we all, especially dispatchers and pilots should have a right to know about, after all we are the ones held legally responsible for safety of flight and being thoroughly familiar with weather conditions. We hold the public trust. I worked for a commercial airline, and there are many ways that geoengineering is hidden, even from us. For one, geoengineering was never taught in dispatch school, was never mentioned in any FAA exams, regulations, or any company manuals, and the software used for dispatching does not give an accurate depiction of the weather as it is. It gives you only as much information as you need, and you are left with instructions from the FAA on what is legal and what is not legal with regards to weather.

Supplemental sources are often needed for situational awareness but are not approved by the FAA for actual control of the flight. My own personal radar app on my phone has better images of what is happening when it starts to rain or snow. On my radar you can actually see rain mysteriously flashing into snow, and all sorts of weather anomalies that you wouldn’t see in dispatch.

It makes no sense unless someone is geoengineering it. In fact the whole reason I left dispatch altogether was because I didn’t know the extent of what was really going on, if it was something that had been going on for awhile or if it was constantly changing. All I had was a suspicion that something was going on, and it was very frustrating that no one in the industry would acknowledge anything unusual. The jet streams were not normal, the snow was not normal, the heat waves were not normal. Nothing made any sense. The fact is that the planet is rapidly heating up, and these extenuating measures are being taken to keep it from becoming obvious to everyone. How else can anyone explain how it can go from a 80 degree record high to 35 degrees and snowing in a day? Or why it would be snowing in Southern Texas or Florida just randomly when it never did that before. Or why half the country was in record heat while the other half was buried under snow. To whoever believes that the climate is cooling down, you are so wrong that it makes my head hurt. There wasn’t even a fall this year because it was too hot. Now that it is winter the trees don’t even know if it’s summer, fall, or winter. Half the leaves are green, half are yellow, and half fell off onto the snow.

How does that make any sense if it’s cooling down? What’s happening is that it keeps getting abnormally hot during winter months, so before anyone starts to wonder why, the weather is geoengineered to bring the temperatures down. The snow isn’t even normal snow anymore. Real snow is usually fine powder and weightless. The only time snow should be a slushy rain mix is not during the winter months, but during the spring time. All skiers know this, which is why they call it powder. This ”heavy wet snow” is only one more indication that temperatures are warmer than they should be. There are climate engineering patents for “chemical ice nucleation” to create snow at higher temperatures. This warmer temperature snow has much more water content, so is much heavier. The heavy snow is doing a great deal of damage to trees, often causing them to break and fall. It also sticks and stays much more than normal naturally nucleated snow.

On the whole contrails “debate”. There is no debate here. Aircraft simply do not leave trails that turn into clouds that spread out across the sky unless they are doing so on purpose. In the beginning with the invention of jet engines the military started refining the first fuels because they didn’t want any visible contrails, probably to be less obvious and more covert. Does anyone really think that all these years later that this is just an unintended consequence in the sky? How is anyone even debating this when you can sit there and watch these trails turn into clouds, and within no time then you can see frequency waves moving them across the sky. And if they were just contrails why are they wiped off the satellite images?

When I was in dispatch I never saw any actual satellite images showing these. In fact I never saw a lot of things, like the triangle shaped clouds forming off the coast of California or the “mountain wave” clouds that oddly run perpendicular, not parallel to the mountains. I have since seen these on NASA Worldview. There is simply no debating that this is going on.

We also know that some of the military aircraft involved are now flying in commercial airspace. This only poses further questions on safety, such as are they flying with their transponders off so TCAS cannot alert other aircraft in the area, or does ATC know their whereabouts? ATC would need to adjust other flights around them, but how would they without having a strip on file to know where they are going? The biggest question though is will we start turning things around while there is still time to do so. The chemicals in the sky are destroying the ozone layer not only by drying out the atmosphere but by reflecting the heat back up at the ozone layer. These toxic chemicals that become clouds are flown through daily and bleed air gets into the cabin.

The FAA refuses to test fuel for nano sized particulates as well. So to the pilots that are out there, you are not only being exposed more directly by being among these chemicals while flying all day everyday, but you are also in far higher UV radiation than you would be on the ground, and at this rate may soon be not only UVA and UVB but also UVC and X-RAY. I don’t see how any of this is ok. As time goes on this will only get rapidly worse, so people really need to start taking a stand while there is still time. The environment is not simply an object that can withstand being assaulted indefinitely, and there is no choice but to either stand up or don’t plan on having much of a planet or future flying soon (to the pilots)......'

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a London Facebook group for Truthers and Geoengineering campaigners:
'London GeoengineeringWatch & Truthers Support Group'

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Chemtrail Presentation - Eugene, Oregon_ October 20th, 2016':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkpWJMlZnMY&t=1068s

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can any scoffers PLEASE explain the picture in this link?
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/44g.png

No, I didn't think so.

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PUBLIC LAW 94-490—OCT. 13, 1976. 90 STAT. 2359. Public Law 94-490 ... be cited as the "National Weather Modification Policy Act of 1976":
https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-90/pdf/STATUTE-90-Pg2359.pdf

Of course, like vaccination programmes, 'it's all for our own good' - yeh, right!
The people's wellbeing has zero clout in politics; we are just 'election fodder'; what matters to the politicos is what their Corporate funders want, be it endless wars, selling poisonous vaccines, GMO's and pesticide/herbicides, or hormone-loaded meat and dairy products.

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, January 7, 2017':
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-watch-global-alert-n ews-january-7-2017/?inf_contact_key=a663fcfdf6fb44118832645b77a47810ac 55ea18267d5ed0a73fcba038f32091

'....Government deception, media deception, climate science mass omission, and an unfortunately large percentage of populations that are generally more interested in fueling their own ideology than finding facts. Record high US stock market numbers are accompanied by massive layoffs, what's wrong with this picture? It has recently again been over 50 degrees colder in the lower 48 states than at the North Pole, how can that be? Global shipping is crashing, ship building contractors are laying off, but the US military can still afford 126 Billion dollar submarines. More recent earthquakes in Japan may have further accelerated the massive Fukushima radiation releases, is this why the US EPA is trying to secretly raise the "safe limits" of radiation in our water supplies to levels that are 10,000 times higher than the already far too high limits? Power structure propaganda stories about Russian hacking remain as dubious as ever and were officially retracted by some sources, but the damage is done and most US citizens have already been deceived. In the meantime, global forests continue to die and the biosphere as a whole continues to crash, what's next? The latest issue of Global Alert News is below.....'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 23 of 26

Jump to: