FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Anti 911 Truth Website
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Ally, some of my posts are neutral, I think all are far more polite than those of you and 'blackcat' and at least one is against only you, not the forum. Not that I'd expect you to notice, what with your face contorted in hate and rage I bet you can't see too clearly.

Get a hobby, lose da Rolling Eyes white rasta boy gangsta image, get a woman (or a man) and stop snarling. You are not scaring anyone and you are damaging 'your' movement.

Ally wrote
Quote:
I just had the mispleasure of reading through your 25 post troll account and ever single one been against this forum, why bother?

So Ally, you read all my posts. Why indeed did you bother?

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I removed the link ASM cause I don't want see links to threads with pictures of c*cks and monkeys on it. Cheers
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
I removed the link ASM cause I don't want see links to threads with pictures of c*cks and monkeys on it. Cheers

Now I'll never know what that 'chip munky' gets up to on his day off!

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

Ian, can I please have the IP address of kid who posted that stuff because it's going to keep happening unless you let me sort it out. thanx.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Ally I can't make a quick decision on this since we haven't faced this situation before and I need to consult other mods.

A big gay ally will find his posts deleted and then banned unless he changes the link in his signature.

I'm very very reluctant to start giving out IP addresses and I doubt doing so would sort it out. The people who have posted your photo on the web are out of order IMO, but the nature of the web is that it will be difficult to undo this

I'm not entirely sure how we will resolve this at present

2 possible solutions that occer to me are

1) a separate area similar to the anger management zone on www.illusionsforum.com where there is no moderation (provided it's legal) and where threads such as this one would be deposited and those who wish to spend their time engaging in 'frank exhanges' of views or ripping each other to pieces can do so isolated from the rest of the forum.

I don't want to censor internal or external criticism of posters here yet I don't want to see threads deteriorate into personal bickering and abuse

2) the second option is less tolerance of intolerance. But this is still a balancing act. The moderators have no interest in being politically correct thought police or witch hunter generals and a less tolerant approach would have seen you banned long ago Ally back in the early days of the Rachel thread

I hope this dies down but the only way I can see that happening is by not feeding it. I will won't allow similar photos to be posted here and those who do so will find themselves banned.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
The moderators have no interest in being politically correct thought police or witch hunter generals and a less tolerant approach would have seen you banned long ago Ally back in the early days of the Rachel thread

That fornication with Rachel did brand me in some people's eyes, others said they enjoyed seeing me winding her up, but I had never honestly come across her till she turned up on this forum which was quite some time after 7/7. So it was shocking to find her split position of pretending to be concerned about the victims but turning into an absolute snake towards anyone who didn't believe the Leeds accused were responsible.
I had no idea who I was engaging with and how she'd be subsequently used by the media as the mouthpiece of the 'survivors' community and the way in which her network in the London cyber community like urban75 would not let anyone question the authenticity of the the 7/7 narrative.
Seems like similar forces are at work now to manipulate flippant comments on a forum.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian said
Quote:

I linked to an easily ignored doctored picture of Ally in character with another male and one of Ally solo, in character (viscous looking and giving the camera the finger). I tested the link in 'preview' before submitting it. No monkeys (well-just one with dreadlocks) and certainly no c*cks (well, just one ......)

Nonetheless, fair enough Ian. I didn't read the whole thread-just the the bit with Ally snarling.

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: